LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ... Ken Labine ...

Post Thanks / Like

... Ken Labine ...

Does anyone know if Ken Labine was the voice behind "The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger" video before he became the poster boy for ignorant and relentless promotion of the OneCoin SCAM?

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ... Ken Labine ...

Ken,

As your unrestrained exuberance for promotion has caused a significant number of people to send their money off to a gypsy (Ruja Ignatova) and her poorly organized band of fellow thieves (OneCoin):

what do you say to the people that believed you who have gone from having difficulty getting some of their money back to being told that they can't have any of it back?

You have accused some of the "naysayers" of refusing to engage you,
    I believe I can promise you that nothing you post here will be deleted.

What say you?

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ken Labine,

I just watched your frenzied Youtube response to OZ at Behindmlm's article titled Chinese authorities investigating OneCoin, investors arrested.

I'm just wondering: why have you "disabled comments" on your video?

Thnx

SD

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad loudmouthed rant for someone who is promoting a ponzi / pyramid scheme, is it ???

Imagine what he'd sound like if he backing a winner instead of a doomed-to-fail-spectacularly fake cryptocurrency scheme.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Not a bad loudmouthed rant for someone who is promoting a ponzi / pyramid scheme, is it ???

Imagine what he'd sound like if he backing a winner instead of a doomed-to-fail-spectacularly fake cryptocurrency scheme.
    For anyone who is not completely overdosed on examples of what a total dumbass Ken Labine is, the following exchange occurred between Ken Labine and a disenchanted former promoter named Angelina Lazar on her FaceBook group teamcharisma.onecoin (which she has renamed "Team Charisma - Debating Onecoin")

This is WHY Proverbs teaches us never to argue with a fool...

MY GOOD-NATURED WARNING & ATTEMPT TO ENLIGHTEN MY FELLOW COMPATRIOT KENNY-KEN-KEN

Angelina Lazar VS Ken Labine:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ken, hello... Angelina here. . . .

We should talk.
    i see/hear you are wildly promoting OneCoin.

I just began to, too.

But Ken... you did NOT DO your due diligence WHATSOEVER, my dear!

I DID MINE.
    And if you DO YOURS,
    you will SEE CLEARLY
    OneCoin is a SCAM!

- That is NOT hating, as you surmise,
    it is NOT bashing a worthy company, as you guys insist it is to take it down,
    it is NOT ANYTHING AT ALL NEGATIVE;

it is an ATTEMPT to SAVE people from SHEER DESTRUCTION & DEVASTATION!
    I have BEEN THROUGH that before, and am still recovering!

I was the #1 Top Income Earner in GoAutoClub in the States about 15 years ago. They SCRAMMED with MOST of MY MONEY to Belize.

GUARANTEED: these guys will do the SAME. Mark my words.

Same thing with some other compamies.

They are ALL SCAMMERS, Ken!

I believe you are a VERY NICE GUY, and POSITIVE and MOTIVATED, as am I. I understand and appreciate that.

But Ken.. DON'T LET people USE & ABUSE YOU.. as it's YOUR credibility ON THE LINE!

YOU are promoting it!
    This is the thing . . .

Ok, just a word of caution and warning
    for you to START doing your due diligence SERIOUSLY. . . .

Otherwise, you will not raise your head again. . . . And that is just not fair. People know you as a BIG promoter of OneCoin.

And I ASSURE YOU: there is a SERIOUS INVESTIGATION going on. And your name is OUT THERE, so they are DEFINITELY looking at you! BEWARE!

I KNOW there is a DIFFERENCE between YOU & the SCAM-LEADERS!

This is WHY I'm warning you as a friend and fellow Canadian. You NEED to TAKE TIME NOW and DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE!

EXPERIMENT if you don't have enough calmness to study this....

TRY and GET SOME COINS OUT!

TRY and ANSWER some questions yourself:

like WHY do they require people send money to IMS, and not OneCoin?

WHY don't they accept Credit Card payments?

WHY is there NO open source code? (This is a STIPULATION and DEFINITION of what a CRYPTOCURRENCY IS... a LEGITIMATE and REAL ONE!).....

WHY did they partner up with SCAMMER-OWNERS of other Companies if they are RIGHTEOUS and CLEAN?

SO MANY QUESTIONS you can ASK YOURSELF, but you are NOT! You are TOO BUSY PROMOTING! STOP PROMOTING, and START STUDYING, Ken!

DO that for YOU.... not for ME!

WHY would ANYONE be warning people if not for the love of God and righteousness and helping to save other people from SHEER FINANCIAL RUIN?!..

Your reasoning is ALL OFF!

Alright.... you DO as you will, but as a sister, friend and compatriot, I WARN YOU... for YOU!

I have NOTHING to GAIN or LOSE either way! This advice is FOR YOU as you honestly don't have your head screwed on right now. You bought the HYPE!

But I discern you are very innocent and kind and positive and motivated and have alot of love and heart... so I fairly warn you so you can LIVE and LIVE FREELY and not lose your shirt, your reputation and everything you hold dear in this life . . .

Kindest Regards,
    In Christ Jesus,
    xo~A
    Angelina Lazar
    Defender of Human Rights
    W O R L D W I D E

D U B A I
    EX-OneCoiner.
    9:28 PM
    Ken Labine accepted your request.

ken Speaketh: The classic
    TT Approach i named this after your buddy Tim T.

Act like your friend but really just turn out to be a vicious person at end of day!
    1:28 pm Angelina Lazar: (Ken, hello... Angelina here. . . .
    We should talk.)
    I just began to, too.
    But Ken... you did NOT DO your due diligence WHATSOEVER, my dear!)
    KEN with the brain of a HEN ---~> THIS I DONT AGREE, I HAVE MORE THEN DUE DILLIGENCE BUT YOUR A FEARFUL BLOG READER THIS I ALREADY KNOW, BUT I ALSO KNOW YOU ST8 MAKE BULL **** UP AS I FACT CHECKED **** YOU SAY IN YOUR GROUP AND ITS FALSE INFORMATION!

I DID MINE.

it is NOT bashing a worthy company, as you guys insist it is to take it down,
    it is NOT ANYTHING AT ALL NEGATIVE;)
    I'M NOT STUPID-BUT-A-GENTLEMAN-KEN: ---~> YOUR SO FULL OF ****, THIS IS ALL NEGATIVE YOU ARE A HATER AND BASHING A WORTHY COMPANY IT IS ALL NEGATIVE, IVE BEEN TO YOUR GROUP MANY TIMES IM NOT AS STUPID TO YOU AS YOU THINK SO IM THE WRONG REP TO TRY TO PLANT YOUR FEAR IN! AS TT FOUND OUT!
    I'm CONFUSED, but I'll SPEAK ANYWAY-KEN: ---~> ALL YOU SCAM "WARNERS" HAVE RIPPED OFF OTHERS ITS FUNNY YOU GUYS SCAM OTHERS WITH SOMTHING NOW TRYING TO DO GOOD BUT CALLING A LEGIT OPPORTUNITY A SCAM AIH YA!
    (I was the #1 Top Income Earner in GoAutoClub in the States about 15 years ago. They SCRAMMED with MOST of MY MONEY to Belize.
    GUARANTEED: these guys will do the SAME. Mark my words.
    Same thing with some other compamies.
    They are ALL SCAMMERS, Ken!)
    PEACHY-PREACHY-KEN:---~> THE TRUE SCAMMERS ARE ALL YOU LOSERS YOUR PROBABLY JUST A LOSER BLOGGER YOURSLEF WITH A FAKE PROFILE LIKE SO MANY ARE DOIBNG AND IF YOUR NOT THEN YOUR A FOOL WHO FELL VICTIM TO THESE LOSER BLOGGERS WHO PLANT FEAR AND SEND YOU TO THERE BLOG SO THEY CAN CASH IN ON YOUR IGNORANCE
    ONLINE-CREDIBLE-KEN-IS-KEN: -~> DUH THANKS BUT UNLIKE YOU IM NOT STUPID I DONT GET INVOLVED WITH SCAMS NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL, BUT I KNOW MY ONLINE CREDIBILITY ON THE LINE AND GUESS WHAT I CHOOSE TO TAKE THIS RISK A YEAR AGO AND BLESSED THAT IM NOT A FEARFUL PERSON LIKE YOURSELF
    I'm NOT a FOOL-AND-KEN IS ZEN: ---~> YOUR TRULY A FOOL IF YOU DONT THINK IM ON TOP OF EVERYTHING OVER 300 VIDEOS ONECOIN IVE BEEN IN FOR A YEAR!
    I CAN ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG-KEN-HEN-KEN: ---~> THAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU, SINK OR SWIM I WILL ALWAYS RAISE MY HEAD IM NOT A FEARFUL PERSON AND UNLIKE LOSER BLOGGERS CAN ALSO ADMIT WHEN IM WRONG... AND IF AUTHORITIES EVER AGREE WITH YOU LOSERS THEN I LOSE BUT SO FAR I WIN smile emoticon WHILE YOU ALL BE LOSERS!
    I HATE BLOGGERS-KENNY-KEN-KEN:---~> SERIOUS INVESTIGATION FROM YOU LOSER BLOGGERS HAHAHA YOUR ALL SO STUPID A 6 MONTH INVESTIGATION BY REAL AUTHORITIES HAPPEN IN FINLAND YOU SEE ANYONE IN CUFFS? ONECOIN MULTI BILLION COMPANY MANY INVESTIGATIONS AROUND THE WORLD YOU SEE ANYONE IN CUFFS LOL YOU FOOLS MAKE ME LAUGH PEOPLE CAN INVESTIGATE IM FINE WITH THIS BUT CHARGES AND INVESTIGATIONS TWO DIFFERENT CUP OF TEA!
    DONT'CALL-ME-FRIEND-KEN-JUST-KEN: ---~> DONT CALL US FRIENDS, I WOULD NEVER SURROND MYSELF WITH A LOSER LIKE YOU WHO JUST MAKES **** UP AND CALLS IT FACT YOUR A BULLSHITTING LOSER WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! AND I HAVE CASHED OUT COINS BUT IM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO CASH OUT A BUNCH KNOWING WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS

like WHY do they require people send money to IMS, and not OneCoin?)
    NERDY-SAVVY-KENNY-BOY-KEN: ---~> NO THAT IS BITCOIN DEFINITION AND YOU LOSERS DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE CAN RE WRITE THE RULES IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME BUT YOU LOSERS ALL WANT US TO BE LIKE BITCOIN OR THE OTHER 599 CC BUT GUESS WHAT RUJA WANTS TO BE BETTER NOT THE SAME BUT SIMPLE MINDED FOOLS JUST DONT GET THIS... NEXT!
    I-DON'T-BELIEVE-BLOGS-I -BELIEVE-MY-OWN-VIDEOS-KEN: -~> LET ME GUESS YOUR CALLING SEBASTIAN AND NIGEL WELL NIGEL GOT FIRED RIGHT OFF BAT FOR ALSO DOING CRYPTO888 AND SEBASTIAN NEVER RIPPED OFF PEOPLE HE IS ME IF ONECOIN A SCAM HOW PEOPLE WILL FOREVER CALL ME A SCAMMER AS I WAS INVOLVED IN ONE THIS IS SEBASTIAN BUT HE HIMSELF IS NOT A SCAMMER BUT AGAIN YOU BELIEVE YOUR BLOGS
    I'M-TOO-SMART-FOR-THEIR-STUPIDITY-KEN-KEN-KEN: ----~> STOP ASSUMING YOU DUMBASS GO TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING THAT IS ONLINE I HAVE A VIDEO TALKING ABOUT IM SO ONTOP OF THIS IS SICK THIS WHY YOUR LOSER BUDDIES DONT EVEN COME TO ME NO MORE THEY FINDING NEW ONECOIN REPS AS IM TOO SMART FOR THERE STUPIDITY AS YOU FINDING OUT TOO
    WATCH-MY-VIDEOS-FORGET-THE-BLOGS-MASTER-KEN: -~> STUPID STUPID STUPID, GOOGLE ANYTHING EVERYTHING PEOPLE WARN OTHERS ABOUT CAUSE THERE SHEEPLE LIKE YOU WHO GO SEEK THIS INFORMATION SO ITS THERE AND THEY CASH IN ON YOUR STUPIDITY BUT EVERYTHING ONLINE IS A SCAM AGAIN SHOWS YOUR LACK OF EDUCATION
    INNOVATOR-EDUCATOR-KEN-KEN-KEN:---~> NO I BOUGHT THE EDUCATION, AND IM PART OF THE INNOVATION BUT YOU ASSUME I DONT HAVE MY HEAD SCREWED ON RIGHT AND JUST SIT THERE LAUGH WITH YOUR NEW LOSER ONECOIN HATER BUDDIES BUT SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
    (But I discern you are very innocent and kind and positive and motivated and have alot of love and heart... so I fairly warn you so you can LIVE and LIVE FREELY and not lose your shirt, your reputation and everything you hold dear in this life . . .)
    FACT-CHECKER-RESEARCHER-DR-KEN: ---~> THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE STATEMENT YOU SAID GOOD JOB, HOW WHY NOT POST SOME BS ABOUT ME BEING PAID 1 MILLION TO JOIN ONECOIN YOU LIKE TALKING OUT YOUR ASS I NOTICE FROM YOUR GROUP!

DO KNOW I HAVE FACT CHECKED YOUR **** HENCE HOW I KNOW YOUR FULL OF IT!

Angelina Lazar
    Defender of Human Rights
    W O R L D W I D E )
    I;LL-DO-A-NEW-VIDEO-EVEN-THOUGH-I'M-CLUELESS-KENNY-KEN-KEN:---~> YOU SCAMMED PEOPLE BEFORE YOU ADMIT ABOVE DONT ASSUME YOUR A DEFENDER OF HUMAN RIGHTS LMAO WHAT A JOKE YOU LOSERS I TELL YA HAHAHA IM DOING A VIDEO JUST TO LAUGH HOW YOU SIGN OFF JUST A HEADS UP LMAO (IL EXPOSE YOUR BS GROUP SAME TIME TOO)
    CANADA,
    Educator, Miner smile emoticon

Proverbs warns us well not to bother to reason with fools because........... well, because:

"fools despise wisdom and instruction. (1,7);
    "fools hate knowledge" (1,22);
    "the complacency of fools will destroy them" (1, 32);
    "shame shall be the legacy of fools" (3, 35);
    "a prating fool will fall" (10.8);
    "the mouth of the foolish is near destruction" (10, 14);
    "a fool lays open his folly" (13, 16)'
    "in the mouth of a fool is a rod of pride" (14, 3);
    "go from the presence of a foolish man, when you do not perceive in him the lips of knowledge" (14, 7).

Ok, Ken.... the Bible tells me I need to flee from you,
    so I'll be off now!

In fact...... just read the whole book of Proverbs, would you?
    And please SHARE with your buddies....
    It will be much better use of your time than promoting OneCoin-NoCoin....

And nice thing about it is .... (fringe benefit), it will humble you if you read with an open heart and mind . . (but we gotta' open up that mind first, which may take a bit o' doing........ this is the thing).....

I leave you to your reading then!

Kindest Regards,
    Best & May God Enlighten you . . . . humble you. . . . . and mould you into something He can actually work with!

xo~A
    Your Non-Friend Friend.

May 7th, 2106

Does anyone remember playing football on the playground at recess in third grade with those little promotional plastic footballs that were about five inches long? Ken Labine reminds me of one of those whiny little pissants who were willing to spend the entire recess arguing why they should be quarterback.

SD

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Education" WORTH Plagiarizing
    for Ken Labine

In the world of Ponzi scheme promoters, people like Ken Russo, Faith Sloan, Simon Stepsys and Frank Calabro Jr. leave no doubt that they know what financial fraud is and that they are happy profiting from marketing it to people who don't. Their capacity for turning their backs on the people they have caused economic misery as they seek victims for "the the next big thing" is both obvious and criminal.

Then there are the Ken Labines.

I'm a pretty smart guy who has been watching these crooks and the frauds they promote for close to twenty years, but I honestly can't answer the question "is Ken Labine a con artist or just an idiot fueled by greed and a giddy sense of power believing he is making something of himself?"

My best guess (based on what we have witnessed to date) is he's an idiot.

I think he's driven by the same titillation that aging people avoiding the reality of mortality experience when they have B - I - N - G and "know!" that the next ball out of the tumbler is going to be "O-32".

Ken has been fanatically promoting the OneCoin SCAM run by the Bulgarian gypsy "Dr" Ruja Ignatova. He has produced something like 200 YouTube videos in which he rails against people like OZ of BehindMLM.com and the "haterz" he feels are "too stupid to get it". He runs LearnSleepEarn.com as a fly-trap for OneCoin suckers so he can make referral-fee money.

Ken, listen to the educated voice of considerable experience. You're an idiot who seems incapable of following the excellent advice offered by this internet meme you are currently displaying on your own FaceBook page:

Learn something from the history of the many similar idiots who preceded you, like this idiot who was arrogantly defending the massive Ponzi scheme Zeek a couple of months before it went tits-up (from the Zeek Rewards warning thread that OZ started one year before they were shut down as a fraud):

Kinda sounds just like you do now, doesn't it? Looking back over the years, there have even been a few intelligent, seemingly educated people who were comfortable promoting fraudulent schemes without resorting to the near-hysterical name-calling and religious fervor that you regurgitate. Look up username "JLPicard" at Talkgold.com in the "Legisi" thread. He showed up at TalkGold 10-05-2005 and was soon passionately but calmly and intellectually endorsing the SCAM. He even used the Star Trek character Jean-Luc Picard's photo as his avatar and obviously strived to maintain that character's intellectual, unflappable demeanor.

Legisi was shut down by the SEC may 8th, 2008. Assets were seized. The most casual scrutiny of the "too good to be true" claims of big returns proved it a Ponzi scheme to anybody with brains the day it went live.

"JLPicard" moved on to promote another SCAM called "EarnByLoaning" before disappearing from the forum. His last post at TalkGold was 09-09-2007. He logged in for the last time 12-17-2007 without seeing any need to post to all of the people who respected his reasonable-sounding defenses for Greg Mcknight's Legisi SCAM and the EarnByLoaning SCAM. I exchanged a few private emails with him in the years following the implosion and gently suggested that he could accomplish some good by returning to the forum and explaining how a seemingly educated person could get sucked in to these frauds, but he didn't want to talk about it..

On August 6, 2013, Greg McKnight was sentenced to 188 months (15 years and 8 months) in prison, followed by supervised release of 3 years, and ordered to pay $48,969,560 in restitution to his victims.

More importantly pertaining to your ignorant status, is that on July 9, 2013 his top promoter Matthew Gagnon was sentenced to five years of incarceration followed by three years of supervised release and ordered to pay over $4.4 million in restitution to his victims.

Educate yourself, Ken. Every day that you gleefully promote the OneCoin fraud to make money off of the suckers, you move yourself closer to losing everything you think you have gained and facing serious time in prison.

We won't miss you.

SD

12. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Ken is too busy blowing referral money in Paris with his gal before heading off to the big London event on June 11 to listen to any logic.

Regarding the previously posted exchange between Ken and Angelina Lazar, it should be noted that she does not have the cleanest history around and is a bit "out there" herself.

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In my quest to raise Ken Labine's education from deficient to awake, I highly recommend that he read this article:

The cult of ignorance in the United States: Anti-intellectualism and the "dumbing down" of America.

Highlights:

"There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It's the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility"

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"

"The rise of idiot America today represents - [color=red]for profit mainly, but also and more cynically, for political advantage in the pursuit of power - the breakdown of a consensus that the pursuit of knowledge is a good. It also represents the ascendancy of the notion that the people whom we should trust the least are the people who best know what they are talking about. In the new media age, everybody is an expert"

"We're creating a world of dummies. Angry dummies who feel they have the right, the authority and the need not only to comment on everything, but to make sure their voice is heard above the rest, and to drag down any opposing views through personal attacks, loud repetition and confrontation"

SD

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As it appears that the Onecoin SCAM may be reaching its inevitable end, I am posting this in the hope that one day Ponzi cockroach Ken Labine may crawl out from under his pile of victims to publicly address whether he is a crook with no conscience or just an incredibly gullible and equally greedy LOSER.

Come on, Ken ... all of those people that you sold this crap to for your own personal profit would really like to know:

"How do we get our money back, Ken Labine?"

Pffftttt!

SD

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken Labine
    , it appears that your days of self-righteous indignation at the grown-ups who have been warning you that you have been profiting by selling gullible people the SCAM known as Onecoin/Onelife are numbered. Your fantasies of being a Onecoin millionaire are about to disappear down the black hole where Ruja Ignatova and her fellow gypsies and mafioso have squirreled away the real money.

Knowing that your own pockets have been lined with the referral fees you collected from the idiots that responded to your frenzied promotions, I wonder how you plan to deal with the hordes of Canucks who will be looking for you when it finally becomes clear to them they they have been ripped off by you. What are the odds that you will ever have the balls to show up here or at BehindMLM to address your dumbass-to-crook evolution?

I am assuming that you will have stashed enough referral fee money to pay for a couple of years of community college (assuming no receiver is ever going to be able to untangle this spiderweb of shell companies, offshore accounts and Bulgarian real estate in Ruja's mother's name). A class or two in basic economics might educate you to the point of never again having to suffer the fear and guilt that is coming at you like a freight train.

What's it going to be for you Ken Labine?

Duck and cover?
    Disappear with your tail between your legs?
    Change your name and hide under a rock?

Or lace your big-boy shoes, face the people you ripped off and address the people who tried tirelessly to educate you?

SD

20. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Indias' Afternoon Despatch and Courier is today reporting

22. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whether it's because he's now occasionally getting to play with the big boys on stage and is too busy behind the scenes or there is some doubt/common sense beginning to creep in, he definitely posts a hell of a lot less these days. It almost comes off as half-hearted.

Anyone considering joining his OneCoin scam really shouldn't need to read any further than the beginning of his little digicoin virtual business card:
    I am a educated miner
    I'm not a grammar nazi, but when all you need to do is proofread 2-3 sentences and can't get it right, that tells me something.

You'd think at least one of his super duper successful OneCoin brethren would have pointed it out after all this time.

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scammer Ken Labine enjoys a small victory over a so-called "hater".

Remember though Ken, he who laughs last laughs longest
    Although I'm willing to bet your victims won't be laughing.

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 18.32.01.jpg

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny how Ken is bragging about taking down a FB page, but is stone cold silent on the 22 OneCoin promoters from India being arrested. Just like he has been silent about Germany kicking OneCoin out of their country.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken Labine seems to be slipping in his usual diligence at keeping unwanted posts off of his Facebook page:

I wonder what is keeping his attention elsewhere these days?

My best guess would be that he can't keep up with all of the fresh reading material being produced by the "Penny Chasing Parasites" like:

India's Afternoon Despatch and Courier,
    bitsonline.com,
    Bafin,
    Gerlach Report,

Sweat much, Ken Labine?

SD

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Ken Labine seems to be slipping in his usual diligence at keeping unwanted posts off of his Facebook page:
    He's let a few less than positive comments hang around as well.

And the poor lad hasn't posted in close to 5 days now. Hmmm.

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Surely even a money hungry clown like Labine must realize by now that One Coin is on the verge of collapsing and multiple prosecutions and the number of places he can hide is rapidly diminishing

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Surely even a money hungry clown like Labine must realize by now that One Coin is on the verge of collapsing and multiple prosecutions and the number of places he can hide is rapidly diminishing
    Maybe not.

He popped back up with 2 posts, one "celebrating" his 2nd(and possibly final ) anniversary with OneCoin.

May 1, 2015 - May 1, 2017
    What a journey we are on together :)
    Very excited to celebrate my two years today as a IMA for OneLife :)
    Friends Family its still not too late,
    If its prior to April 2018, you can still be a early miner of "One"
    Reach out get educated on this opportunity today :)

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Labine's manic state kicked in with three more posts yesterday:

Is the May 7, 2017 Macau event CANCELLED?
    NO!!! Just another example how the haters are straight making **** up at this point to fit there agenda... Truly sad!
    To the ones who believe this crap... WHEN THE EVENT HAPPENS!!!
    Hope you wake up and realize your trusting a lying fool!
    The Gerlach Report seems to be the site that started the whole Macau event cancelled topic, so I guess we'll see if they are a viable source in a couple days.

MY smile is from EAR TO EAR :)
    The haters are being sued by the company, but cant afford lawyers so asking fellow haters for donations lmao!
    Mr. Bjercke I knew you were a loser, now i know your a broke loser :)
    Labine's a bit of an annoying prick and he seems to have forced himself into believing in OC because he feels he missed the Bitcoin boat.

Stumbled across this video the other day where he once again mentions missing the BTC boat and blames Google for it.

He's going to take it very hard when OneCoin implodes.

38. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kooky Kenny Labine
    MY smile is from EAR TO EAR :)
    The haters are being sued by the company,

Now, THAT'S funny.

One wonders which one of the OneCoiners is going to be the one to stand up in court and explain how legal their operation is.

Mr. Bjercke doesn't need to raise money for his defense.

The worst that will happen is he's bombarded with nasty, threatening letters from One Coins' coterie of pet lawyers.

If this should ever get into a courtroom (and it won't) I hope we are well informed ahead of time, so we can ensure there's sufficient world media representatives present to cover One Coins' explanation of its' internal workings.

Never happen.

40. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    For anyone who is not completely overdosed on examples of what a total dumbass Ken Labine is, the following exchange occurred between Ken Labine and a disenchanted former promoter named Angelina Lazar on her FaceBook group teamcharisma.onecoin (which she has renamed "Team Charisma - Debating Onecoin")

thanks to a commenter on BehindMLM:

https://thenevadaindependent.com/art...angelina-lazar
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post

Lovely, something else OC pimps can use to distract from the real issues.

That gal is a few bricks shy of a load.

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken, it may be that time in the lifespan of the Onecoin/Onelife SCAM for you to be listening to the people with education. Here is what a man who graduated college, graduated law school and passed a bar exam has to say about the "Penny-Chasing Parasite" that you have been arrogantly insulting while collecting your referral fees:

This may also be a good time to begin warming Renata up to the reality that you will need to find another way of paying your bills soon if you manage to avoid prosecution and prison time.

I was thinking that with the law enforcement courses you took once, Loss Prevention at WalMart might be a good opportunity for you.

SD

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken Labine is slowly developing the Onecoin/Onelife exit strategy that I imagine he hopes will keep him out of prison.
    His latest Youtube video has a waffling disclaimer as its description:

"Simply put,
    We dont know what the future holds,
    When you use your onecoins your using a usable crypto currency today to purchase certificates in hopes they becomes shares in company.
    Lucky for us OneCoin miners most times people use Fiat Currency to participate in IPO's but we get to use our coins that we mined with our educational package :)
    BUT no one knows what future holds so its impossible to advise on what is best advice, and legally, we cant be advising anyway!"

The issue he addresses is whether the best choice is to hang on to your onecoins as "Dr" Ruja Ignatova continues to magically multiply and skyrocket their value, or whether it's better to buy the OFCs with the expectation of one day owning shares in the Onecoin/Onlife company when it goes public ... that may or may not ever happen and/or may or may not have any value when it does.

@6:15
    It clearly states in the terms and conditions of the OFC that *IF* things don't go as planned, that you will get the coins back at the value that they went in. Now this is the tricky part, guys!"

@7:40
    "I've had a lot of the same questions over and over asking me for advice, you know? People curious why I'm not giving advice and that's the gist of it, you know? Legally binding, you know we can't be giving advice. If you're a Onelife team leader you can't be giving advice on this, you know? You're - you don't - like I went in to on my other video there you don't have your license in securities management to offer the investments"

@10:05
    "Nobody knows. Nobody knows! Nobody knows. It's a hope, it's a vision, it's a you know we're all crossing our fingers and yeah, it's like you know, it's like any other talk in any other thing you don't know, you know? You, if you choose to you put your money in; in our case we put our coins in. You know, other people are putting their fiat currency in to things like this. We're blessed. We bought an education package, we mined the coin, we got our coin for free"

@10:30
    "I know a lot of people are going with the double-bubble mentality because we got our bonus tokens - oh woops sorry, bonus coins -
    in October when they doubled the coins? But you know? Do whatever you feel is right for you at the time"

Ken Labine's process of self-education may be excruciatingly slow, but I think we may be seeing the embryo of self-preservation developing a heartbeat here.

SD

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post

Wow. Angelina Lazar has recently exploded back on to her Facebook page with a frenzy of "illuminati-paranoia" posts - like posting a link to a "fake news" video titled "Morgan Freeman: 'Jailing Hillary Clinton Only Way to Take Down the Elite'":

Nuts.

SD

50. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post