Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: onecoin.eu ponzi scam

Please give facts....dont just say it is a scam and not provide proof. The fact that the Presedent of the company was kicked out does not tell us much,maybe the President was not up to standard and was kicked out.That does not mean the company is bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Here's a nice little video with the report from the auditor. You might want to run to about 4 mins in, because the first bit is all prattle about who they are. But as it is only 10 mins long, it won't take up too much time. I'm rather hampered because I do not know what a "blockchain" is or why it is important.

The lady in the gold dress is presumably Dr Ruja, the founder?
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Go learn what blockchain is about before you comment,without the Blockchain they would be a scam

......why do they have a reputable auditor.....because they are worth $3 Billion and have 1.3 million members,

Bitcoin only has $6 Billion....and have been around 8-9yrs.

......Onecoin has been around for about 14mths....and aims to be bigger than Bitcoin.

Did you know you guys also said Bitcoin was a scam years ago.....suck eggs now.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by equitymate View Post
    why do they have a reputable auditor
    and they are? I mean you did just say:

Please give facts....dont just say.........
    recruitment into your scam taking a hit is it?
    and there's a whole thread of fact here. You just have to be willing to read it. And you will be able to point out exactly where statements are wrong with actual, verifiable 'facts' to back up your claims.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ONECOIN IS A SCAM
    December 30, 2015 by Jason Tyra 0 Comments

UPDATE: If OneCoin is still participating in “voluntary monthly audits,” Semper Fortis isn’t doing them. According to Georgi Kaloyanov, the firm’s managing partner, Semper Fortis performed just two monthly audits “regarding the consistency of the block regarding OneCoin” [sic] and hasn’t worked with the company since August of 2015.

The company proudly points out that an independent auditor reviews its blockchain and issues a report on a monthly basis, but this is hardly conclusive evidence for or against OneCoin as a scam. Semper Fortis appears to be a reputable firm actually in operation in Bulgaria. They probably do quality work, but their work doesn’t prove what OneCoin says it does. Even if it did, OneCoin has deliberately misrepresented the existence and frequency of Semper Fortis’ attest work. The report addresses only the claims made by the company in reference to the OneCoin blockchain, which was created by and is controlled by One Coin Limited. It does not address the solvency, financial structure or business model of the company specifically or OneCoin more generally. It is not an auditor’s report within the legally accepted meaning in the United States or as generally understood with respect to financial statement audits. The auditor was not engaged and makes no attempt to evaluate anything about OneCoin except whether the technical representations made by the company are an accurate reflection of the way its blockchain works. This is important because the report can be true and correct in every respect and OneCoin can still be a scam.

https://www.tyracpa.com/onecoin-is-a-scam/

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1.3 million members,
    Please provide some "proof" of this "fact".

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

.....because they are worth $3 Billion and have 1.3 million members,
    So they say, have you independently verified the claims or seen the bank accounts ???

The fact they could say anything and you'd believe it is hardly proof of anything, other than how easy it is to fool some people.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How many Onecoins will I need to buy a coffee ???

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    How many Onecoins will I need to buy a coffee ???
    Simple answer...All of them!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please give facts....dont just say it is a scam and not provide proof.
    The fake Forbes cover shoot is enough for me, and should be enough for anyone with an average IQ. All your due diligence is done once you uncover a single lie as far as investing goes.

......why do they have a reputable auditor.....because they are worth $3 Billion and have 1.3 million members,
    You are too stupid to know what type of audit they performed and that it is meaningless as far at the fraud aspect of Onecoin. You showing up with the unsubstantiated $3 Billion drivel is a big strike two as if the lie about Forbes wasn't enough.

Did you know you guys also said Bitcoin was a scam years ago.....
    Let ribby know if you need help with any of the big words.

http://www.realscam.com/f45/control-...n-enough-2212/

More importantly let the class know of anything we called a scam that turned out to be the real mccoy.

suck eggs now.....
    No need to thank us, come around to us the next time you want to do something stupid with your allowance.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

16. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    The fake Forbes cover shoot is enough for me, and should be enough for anyone with an average IQ. All your due diligence is done once you uncover a single lie as far as investing goes.
    and to add insult to injury:

Ignatova does it again, another fake magazine cover?

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    and to add insult to injury:

Ignatova does it again, another fake magazine cover?
    Our friend may need this link above all others...

Don't try to teach your Grandma to suck eggs - meaning and origin.

Feels so good to be right about another scam!!!
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please give facts....dont just say it is a scam and not provide proof. The fact that the Presedent of the company was kicked out does not tell us much,maybe the President was not up to standard and was kicked out.That does not mean the company is bad.

Welcome to RS. I guess I am missing something here since there has been plenty of "Proof" provided that shows that OneCoin is nothing more than a Ponzi/scam if anyone had bothered to read the three previous pages.

But let's break this down. OneCoin says their market capitalization is $3 Billion Dollars, and number 2 behind Bitcoins. Yet in the Market Capitalization website of eCurrencies, OneCoin does not appear in the top 100. Now how can this be if OneCoin as a market capitalization of $3 Billion Dollars? Can we say OneCoin is lying? Of course. Trade publications post results not hype. Or maybe you could explain to all of us how we got it wrong when comments like this from the presenters in the UK gushing over OneCoin said, and I quote:

"someone who pays 5,000 euros – about £3,900 – for the Tycoon Trader package. Thanks to splits this turns into £8,500, and that’s without the value of OneCoin even increasing." Do you really believe this is possible and how is it possible? Now I could post a lot of other inane comments made by OneCoin at their presentations, but an answer to this one will suffice.

Can you explain to me why OneCoin pulled out of the US market? Remember, OneCoin promoted their big rally to be held in LA, but instead it was held in Downey, CA? You do realize that LA is a market capital and Downey is not, right?

You do realize that OneCoin, in an effort to keep as much money in OneCoin as they can without having to pay it out promoted CoinSafe. You are aware that when you put your coins in CoinSafe you cannot withdraw anything for 2 years, right? And you believed them when they said this was the best way to increase the value of your OneCoins, right? Notice how the people at the top are still withdrawing, but the regular members by joining CoinSafe cannot?

Let's also not forget how the top people in OneCoin were encouraging members not to withdraw but keep their money in OneCoin so it would increase faster, and yet all the top members were withdrawing like crazy. You should have been asking why us and not them being told not to withdraw.

You are aware that Sweden has declared OneCoin to be an illegal pyramid scheme, right? You are also aware that OneCoin is under investigation in several other countries as we speak, right?

I do look forward to your answering my questions, but before you do, I suggest you read the first 3 pages carefully. Then not only can you answer my questions, you can raise your own questions for us to answer.

Last edited by EagleOne; 10-05-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

22. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, the facts given here are technically not so much "proof" but are instead overwhelming evidence! It still must be in the mind of the beholder whether to accept that evidence as proof! Apparently the critical thinking skills necessary to make that decision is absent in many shills, pimps,promoters or even many members in these scams.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

equitymate: While you are preparing to answer my questions, maybe you could clarify something for me. About a year ago, the good Dr came out with the story that she was on the cover of Forbes International magazine and they did a story on her and OneCoin. Fact was, it was a fake cover as she was not on the cover of the magazine, and no reporter from Forbes magazine had interviewed her. Now she has done it again and claimed she was on the cover of Financial IT. had a picture of it and everything just like she did for the fake Forbes Magainze cover. And low and behold the real issue came out and she was not on the cover. Now it seems she has pulled the picture and the claim she was on the cover and was interviewed. Do you think she is a reputable businesswoman for faking two magazine covers and claiming she was interviewed in both? Does this make you think that everything about OneCoin is exactly all smoke and mirrors and a Ponzi as we have posted here?

I look forward to your reply to all of my questions.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-26-2016 at 05:36 AM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

26. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ruja Ignatovas' Cryptoqueen page page on Facebook (image since removed)

The actual Winter edition of Financial IT cover on Financial IT Nets' Twitter page

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just sayin'

onecoin scam1.JPG

30. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Of all the CyberGrifters out there, you fell for one of the most obvious to verify as a con
    Your not smart enough to play the ponzis.....suck eggs now.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Go learn what blockchain is about before you comment,without the Blockchain they would be a scam

Bitcoin only has $6 Billion....and have been around 8-9yrs.

......Onecoin has been around for about 14mths....and aims to be bigger than Bitcoin.

Did you know you guys also said Bitcoin was a scam years ago.....suck eggs now.....
    "the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere"

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PHEW !!

We can all relax,

Apparently Ravishing Ruja is now going to be on the cover of the FEBRUARY edition of Financial IT

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think equitymate must still be trying to find all the "facts" to answer my simple questions. Now you don't suppose that equitymate wasn't really interested in any facts, but just wanted to try to discredit all of us by claiming we don't post "facts?"
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-26-2016 at 05:37 AM.
    EagleOne

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I think equitymate must still be trying to find all the "facts" to answer my simple questions. Now you don't suppose that equitymate wasn't really interested in any facts, but just wanted to try to discredit all of us by claiming we don't post "facts?"
    I always wonder where they go so quickly.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-26-2016 at 05:37 AM.

38. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I always wonder where they go so quickly.
    back to their leader to ask if they done good silly.

40. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in case there might be a few readers here who are not also regular followers of OZ's premium work exposing the underbelly of these so-called "internet network marketers" at his BehindMLM.com, you won't want to miss his latest on Ruja Ignatova and her OneCoin SCAM:

Ignatova laundering OneCoin funds through mother

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

42. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had to post this little gem....courtesy of our old chum, Joby Boughey:-

OC Apr 16.jpg

IQ of over 200 eh? Higher than that of Einstein? Nice!

44. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Della Cate View Post
    Had to post this little gem....courtesy of our old chum, Joby Boughey:-

OC Apr 16.jpg

IQ of over 200 eh? Higher than that of Einstein? Nice!
    perhaps she was overlooked:

Top 12 People with Highest IQ in the World - Listovative

46. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oz has a great update on OneCoin on his blog. Seems China didn't buy this is a real crypto-currency and raided one of the events and arrested three of the top promoters in China. Now what was shocking about this raid was the amount of money that was confiscated at this event. It was over $30 Million USD! Incredible. But then I guess euqitymate will buy the story that the Chinese just don't understand this great new unique and incredible crypto-currency program. Funny how fast equitymate made like Houdini here. Must have been something we said.
    EagleOne

48. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post