Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbors from Hell!!!! Brigham Harden, Gayle Phillips-Harden, Zoe Gonzalez, 2015 Sandi Sachse Garland, TX

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Neighbors from Hell!!!! Brigham Harden, Gayle Phillips-Harden, Zoe Gonzalez, 2015 Sandi Sachse Garland, TX

Animal Control had to come out when their dogs broke through the fence 2 weeks ago. The officer noted the dogs were aggressive as we already knew. My husband generously went over and did a temporary repair on the fence. Animal control came back 2 more times to issue them citations. If they keep their antics up they will be fined $200 - $2,000 and could face jail time. Gayle and Brigham need some time behind bars in order to contemplate how their unwillingness to take proper care of their dogs is harming the well being of their neighbors. The rest of us are in school, working or elderly and need to get adequate rest at night.

They are still freeloading in Gayle's mother's house and Gayle is not working or doing anything productive. Her poor husband and neglected children never get a good night's rest either. I assume she is still sleeping the days away as she did for years when her kids were younger. The kids could never have friends over and were forced to play in the garage with the chemicals and tools as small kids in order to accommodate their worthless mother sleeping all day while forcing their older sister Zoe to watch them.

The dogs are let out constantly while the neighbors are sleeping, but unemployed Gayle has no qualms about running around or sleeping all day and leaving the dogs locked up in the house for 10 hours or more straight. Her antics may land her, her husband and her cancer stricken mother (the homeowner) in court and all of the neighbors will be subpoenaed to testify if they don't keep those dogs in and quiet from at night from 10-7. We are documenting everything!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Neighbors from Hell!!!! Brigham Harden, Gayle Phillips-Harden, Zoe Gonzalez, 2015 Sandi Sachse Garland, TX

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    The satisfaction might fuel your energy, but why torture the entire family? Why not give them earplugs and you listen for alarms and record the crime scene.
    If there is a fire and I can't get to them, I certainly don't want them to be sleeping with earplugs. And, they need to be able to hear an alarm and get out of the house or be up on time for school when they are well enough to go. Our family has the right to live a normal life and one that is in accordance with the laws and ordinances of our area.

The neighbors are breaking the law and disrespecting everyone in the neighborhood. There will be accountability.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No one in the homes of this area can live with constantly interrupted sleep. The barking and howling are a extremely loud and disruptive. We can't even enjoy a movie or TV show any more.

Nuisance

A legal action to redress harm arising from the use of one's property.

The two types of nuisance are private nuisance and public nuisance. A private nuisance is a civil wrong; it is the unreasonable, unwarranted, or unlawful use of one's property in a manner that substantially interferes with the enjoyment or use of another individual's property, without an actual Trespass or physical invasion to the land. A public nuisance is a criminal wrong; it is an act or omission that obstructs, damages, or inconveniences the rights of the community.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    unemployed Gayle has no qualms about running around or sleeping all day
    I would make sure she couldn't sleep all day....Pump the stereo or something during the day while she sleeping....LOL
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Records [1 to 1 ] of 1 0.03125 Seconds
    Certified from 02/14/1974 through 02/12/2016.
    Page
    of 1
    Drag a column header here to group by that column
    # Instrument # Image Ver Dat Rec Name Role OtherName OtherRole Type BookType Legal Desc
    1 20151014050043320 Y 10/5/2015 2:05:29.240 PM PHILLIPS HARDEN ZOE Applicant2 GONZALEZ FRANCISCO JULIAN Applicant1 MARRIAGE LIC
    Page
    of 1
    The foulmouthed kid who authored many of the postings quoted here has married Mr. Wonderful. Have they gotten the education or training to get jobs that will allow them to support themselves? Are the taxpayers still funding Medicaid and more handouts?

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Big Surprise, the neighbors let the dogs out again at just now at 11:30 to wake up the whole neighborhood. This abusive behavior is going to stop!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All of us were in bed and asleep or almost asleep and the neighbor's dogs were let out and went batshit crazy. Most of the neighborhood is in bed long before 11 as they have work and school in the morning. All of this is being documented.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

12:44 the chaos started again! The neighbors from hell to be sure!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The darling dogs were our alarm for this morning at 7:14. The only problem is that most of the neighbors and and our family need to be up at 6:00 to make it to work and school on time and we are still getting very little sleep thanks to these cretins. So, everyone wants these losers to leave town! The neighbors and their dogs are so freakin' charming!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

And local authorities aren't doing anything because...?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The police have been out and Animal Services has as well many times. We now have more cameras. Law enforcement doesn't get out in time to hear the huge ruckuses when they happen. I think a Youtube channel about the neighbors from hell would be quite interesting viewing!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brigham Harden has been there all day. The dogs have been in since mid morning except for 1 short potty break. They will be all rested up for the all night siege in the backyard that usually begins well after 11:00 p.m.

I took the liberty of plastering our street and the adjoining one with flyers giving those unhappy with the "Excessive Dog Barking" the phone numbers for the dog owners, homeowner, police and Animal Services. I have no intention of putting up with this ongoing overnight circus sideshow. I will not let my family's health and my kids academic careers be harmed by these miscreants.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Time for a Paul Harvey moment:

Permalink · 88 · 2 months ago (2012)

Livin at you grandmas for a week with your bf because your shitty ass ghetto apartment is covered in mold and falling apart and the apartment complex can’t get off their ass and fix your ****. Remind me why I pay rent for an apartment I can’t even live in?… At least I finally have wifi
    Permalink · 2 months ago...

Frankie says I should go make him pizza rolls so he can keep watching the game… NIGGAH PLEEZ betta go make ME some damn pizza rolls!

dear mom and grandma,
    my being preggo does NOT mean that it’s ok to share sex secrets. cjnhskjgn. ew.

it’s nice to know the people you have loved for nineteen years will betray you like it’s nothing. i was kicked out, told i was a disgusting whore, and now she (Gayle Phillips Harden) won’t talk to me and is telling EVERYONE lies about me, and now i’m living with my boyfriend. so that’s been my life this week.
    Permalink · 6 months ago....
    When Gayle kicked out her daughter with nothing and viciously attacked her verbally, one of the neighbors pulled out his lawn chair and watched the show in the front yard. I was told it was better than cable. That same neighbor and more on that side of the street were reading the flyer I posted and pointing at the house in question shaking their heads this evening. No doubt they will be happy to call the authorities on these lunatics they have had to put up with for years. I can't believe what has gone on and that we poor neighbors have been dragged into. Why has Brigham not taken his kids out of there and away from that neglectful and abusive mother.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Animal Services is on the way as the dogs escaped and were menacing us on our own driveway. When is the hell going to end???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what the law/s are there, but here, all it takes is three written complaints from different addresses in the street to force the council to act.

It's always better to put the complaints in writing so a record exists.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Animal Control gave us the paper work to swear criminal complaints against these neighbors for their aggressive and constantly barking dogs. The police will be called if the dogs create a disturbance between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. as per city ordinance for this disturbing of the peace and repose of those in this neighborhood. This abuse is going to end!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The police are now here. I will see that everyone in the neighborhood gets a copy of the criminal complaint form to fill out. We have a wonderful neighborhood and a very active Citizens on Patrol group, which my husband trained with and was a volunteer for. Violating the noise ordinance will not be tolerated.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These ridiculous clowns are costing the taxpayers a fortune as Animal Control and the police are constantly having to come and enforce the city ordinances and law as these clowns have no respect for either. And, once again the dogs have been in most of the day when it is a balmy and quite lovely 75 degrees outdoors and someone has been home to let them out.

The neighborhood had a nice get together as everyone gathered to read my flyers, talk to Animal Control and reminisce about the original owner of the house we all respected and adored before he passed away and made the mistake of leaving the house to his wayward descendants.

Animal Control did note aggression in the dogs and the officer was out of the paperwork to fill out on that, so I will also get aggressive dog complaint forms as the officer suggested to hand out to the entire neighborhood. We will not risk being attacked by possibly dangerous dogs.

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, SBM! Seems like animal abuse is going on as well. Dogs don't bark constantly like that unless they're distressed.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also contact your local Humane Society or ASPCA and report animal abuse. They're pretty quick to act.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging from your description of said neighbors, and how aggressive the dogs are, I'm thinking they may be using them for fighting, which ASPCA and/or Humane Society will come get the dogs right away. Do you know what breed they are?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They left the dogs out in the bitter cold last year and the SPCA and another group came out and checked on the animal's welfare. I have been on top of this as best possible.

Mr. Clown claimed to my hubby tonight while I was gone that I shouldn't be posting this stuff and insisting the dogs demand to be let out at all hours of the night. That is pure BS. Lots of folks own dogs and some a great number of dogs as they are rescuers as we are (allergic to dogs so lots of rabbits.) These dog owners go to bed at 9 or 10 or so and never get up in the middle of the night to let dogs out. The dogs are in while they sleep and let out when they awaken in the morning. The guy is a lying sack of pooh as he has not kept his word to get them in by 10:00 p.m.

The animal control officer handed out criminal complaints and asked me to come in and get aggressive dog paperwork to share with the neighbors as he was out of those in his truck. We will do whatever is necessary to protect the health and well being of our kids and ourselves and see that they are well rested for school.

If the subjects of this thread want it down I suggest they get these issues resolved. The neighborhood was such a wonderful place to live before they came in with their circus show.

Love some Bunny! I do!

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, SBM

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Uncle (Gayle's brother), who has a successful medical practice asks Zoe:
    do you wanna be like your parents relying on your grandparents for money?. what are you going to do?.
    Exactly. The clowns (parents) don't seem to grasp that this could turn into a criminal matter. The Animal Services officer didn't hand me a pile of criminal complaint forms to use and share with the neighbors because I told him I forgot to purchase toilet tissue. So, the grandparents (grandma is the homeowner) are going to have to pay for and handle this mess Gayle and Brigham are making. There could be fines and jail time related to the issues with the dogs.

Criminal Complaint.pdf

Sec. 22.08 Animal nuisance prohibited
    It shall be unlawful:
    (1) For an owner to keep an animal in such a manner as to endanger the public health or to annoy a person who occupies an adjoining property by causing, suffering or allowing the accumulation of animal wastes which cause foul or offensive odors or flies.

(5) For an owner to keep an animal in such a manner that the animal, by its acts or conduct, exhibits dangerous propensities or creates a reasonable fear of bodily injury to neighboring persons of ordinary sensibilities.
    (6) For an owner to keep an animal which, by habitual noisemaking, violates any provision of chapter 22, article V, noise control.

Sec. 22.70 Specific noises prohibited
    (A) The following sounds are hereby determined to be specific noises, which can constitute a noise disturbance, and violations of this article are hereby defined:
    (1) Animals. Owning, keeping, possessing, or harboring any animal or animals which, by frequent or habitual noisemaking, violate the sound levels as listed in section 22.69, or which unreasonably disturb or interfere with the peace, comfort, and repose of a neighboring person of ordinary sensibilities.

re·pose1
    rəˈpōz/
    noun
    noun: repose

a state of rest, sleep, or tranquility.

"in repose her face looked relaxed"

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uncle Festa

Love how you guys have a separate thread for this nonsense. :)

To answer you, Festa, I've always had dogs. There's no reason for dogs to be left out all night. And if they're barking incessantly, something is wrong with them, i.e., owner neglect and/or abuse. Have a nice day:)

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post