LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Educating Elena

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Programs come and go, members come and go, even processors come and go, but everyone needs hosting, everyone needs DDoS protection, everyone needs software, everyone needs web design. If you want a future in the industry, build it around something that will last you a lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    If you want a future in the industry, build it around something that will last you a lifetime.
    And who, pray tell, wants a future in the illegally-ripping-people-off industry

Look what it's done to you
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

3. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If they want to learn this particular skill, I highly recommend one of your admins as a role model.
    Amen! Amen!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa View Post
    Amen! Amen!
    Eddie, why are you still here? You don't like anyone here. WLD is back up and Nancetta is talking to you again. Go there.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    And who, pray tell, wants a future in the illegally-ripping-people-off industry
    People must want a future in it, otherwise they wouldn't be wasting so much money on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Look what it's done to you
    That wasn't the industry, that was capitalism in general, as an ideology.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, the old "it's all in the ToS" excuse.
    It's not an excuse, at least I'm not using it as one. It can literally save lives if they take the TOS seriously. They won't be putting money they can't afford to lose on the line, they won't quit their jobs to work a program, they won't do any of those things.

Post Thanks / Like

They are still illegal, they are still going to collapse and, if they are big enough, those behind them still get prosecuted
    And it makes absolutely no difference if they are legal or illegal until they are prosecuted. This is not a court of law, far from it, and the way most of you conduct yourselves, no one is going to take you seriously.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And it makes absolutely no difference if they are legal or illegal until they are prosecuted. This is not a court of law, far from it, and the way most of you conduct yourselves, no one is going to take you seriously.
    Decent, honest people will not knowingly get involved in illegal activity, so those that are in those categories will take the information here very seriously. Scammers who want to rip people off and don't care how they make a buck also take these sites very seriously and will often bad mouth and attack us in a desperate attempt to silence what they know are legitimate critics that are making a significant dent in their scamming. Sheesh!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this place is taken seriously enough that scammers have to come here and insist no one is going to take this place seriously. lol
    you clowns always expose your own lies yourselves. it's hilarious. you can't make it any easier for places like this.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

14. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Decent, honest people will not knowingly get involved in illegal activity.
    No, they won't, but they also aren't going to believe a bunch of people without proper credentials telling them that the activity is illegal, especially if these people display the level of maturity of a pre-school child throwing stones at other kids he doesn't like.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    this place is taken seriously enough that scammers have to come here and insist no one is going to take this place seriously. lol
    you clowns always expose your own lies yourselves. it's hilarious. you can't make it any easier for places like this.
    I'm not a scammer, but I'm not a douche like you either. Get the difference?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    what they know are legitimate critics
    You are joking, right? A collection of misfits from the internet can be described as anything but legitimate critics. O.k., the demon is fine, and Lynn is nice, but the rest of you...wow!

Post Thanks / Like

No, they won't, but they also aren't going to believe a bunch of people without proper credentials telling them that the activity is illegal, especially if these people display the level of maturity of a pre-school child throwing stones at other kids he doesn't like.
    1. Most serious posters here dont indulge in ad hominem.
    2. There are people who are ex law enforcement special agents e.g. FBI, people who have experience in Federal Exchange banks, people who are accountants and people who trade internationally on exchanges, people who have experience in academics and public administration and law. But probably the most relevant "credential" is people who have been involved in pulling down and exposing scams and scammers. So forgive me if I don't subscribe to your belief that people in RS don't have proper credentials.

19. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are joking, right? A collection of misfits from the internet can be described as anything but legitimate critics. O.k., the demon is fine, and Lynn is nice, but the rest of you...wow!
    Actually a collection of misfits might well be one of the best groups to expose frauds. But you again don't seem to be aware of the depth of knowledge and experience RS actually can draw on. But it does not have to require everyone to be Sherlock Holmes. There is plenty of space for Bow Street Runners.

21. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Actually a collection of misfits might well be one of the best groups to expose frauds.
    You are missing the point. Who is going to believe a collection of misfits? People who can think for themselves don't need RS, they are fine without you. It's the believers you are after, and you are a lot more likely to piss them off them off than to convince them the activity is illegal.

Post Thanks / Like

....and you know this how ? Because those people you talk about told you ? Seen their certificates, badges, warrant cards ect. ect. have you ? Yeah right.
    Amen! Amen!

ETA: Although, this is the internet, and with the amount of stolen ID scans circulating around, anything is possible.
    Last edited by E2014T; 02-14-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

explain that all of their work is done behind closed doors and with great secrecy
    Except for the extortion part, that one is done in public.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and some other rather unsavoury stuff
    And all of this would be fine between themselves, but then they have the balls to go after a normal hard-working person who is taking care of an elderly relative. Where is justice in this? Where are all those people with supposed badges when this is happening?

Post Thanks / Like

All those people were your friends when it suited you and who you were defending these last few months.
    And I'm fine being friends with them because I'm also a misfit, but can't watch them take it out on people who don't deserve it and not say something.

Post Thanks / Like

Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com
    My support to TM :

By the way you can use Bitcoin to purchase in TM by funding your Payza/Solidtrustpay with that option.

Between I really beleive Charles's words. I think he is very honest man maybe a bit gawky (don't know if it's best word to describe my feeling) regarding his communication sometimes. But in the last week he showed us his hinesty by keep us updated. I know that he sees that members started to worry so he needed to calm things down.

Charles has very good connection apparently with many people around the globe but he needs our support also. Imagine if 10% of membres give him an help regarding Payza:STP purchases all problems will be over and Paypal issue will not be a problem anymore.

By the way I'm pretty sure that Paypal can be sued for what they are currently doing. Can they reall lock money for 180 days even if it's in their terms ? I'm not quite suire about that...

Moreover for more than a year TM didn't get any single problem with them so in a court of law I don't see how they can reproach to TM the risky factor...

ElmerFudd : If Paypal wouldn't have disabled outcoming transactions, TM wouln't get any problem which is facing right now... there is enough money in TM paypal account to pay all members so Charles has every right to blame Paypal.

Post Thanks / Like

Please tell Paypal that Charles is claiming that he has 62$ millions in Paypal. If it's not true I'm sure Paypal will take action and we will heard something from it

Post Thanks / Like

It is selling advertising and it is a game.
    It's an (illegal) online money game with a product(advertising) thrown in to make it look like a legitimate business....No different to a million MLM's out there with a crappy e-book or an over priced whatever that nobody will buy as the product to disguise the endless recruiting chain.......
    The emphasis in TM is on recruiting and buying worthless adpacks on which you get a 10% ROI.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't understand why there are so much haters in this topic.

It's not a happy situation for everyone including myself. I purchased for 20000$ and help my three referrals to build their account but I'm still supporting TM because we cannot blame Charles for eveythying (I don't know him personnaly or work for him either).

I'm just a common member who really hope that TM can survive this. But to do so we need support from all TM members... But with 300 000 active members I'm sure we can acheive something very good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    It's an (illegal) online money game with a product(advertising) thrown in to make it look like a legitimate business....No different to a million MLM's out there with a crappy e-book or an over priced whatever that nobody will buy as the product to disguise the endless recruiting chain.......
    The emphasis in TM is on recruiting and buying worthless adpacks on which you get a 10% ROI.....
    If you are sure, go convince people who believe PayPal gives a damn about them. Then come back and report how many you have convinced and how many you have pissed off.