They covered a great deal of legal issues and I only looked at threads on Internet crime The link appears to be down right now

There were some excellent contributors to the Internet threads including somebody who is a member here. He is a Canadian who did a great deal to expose the notorious Pidgeon King scam. I am pretty sure his name is Dave and his surname starts with a "T". If anybody remembers his surname and has his contact details, please ask him to add a comment here

The lack of moderation made the Internet scam section a complete farce. Profane language and anomous posts from non members who made unfounded allegations about all and sundry turned the online law section into a quagmire. I remember a few idiots claiming that I had made a fortune running a lesbian brothel. They could produce any evidence to back it up but admin made no attempt to set the matter straight. I have not posted there for seveal years but I have read the odd comments from Eagle. Festa and a colleage of his who is known as "Nancette" used to post ad nauseum. I have a feeling that they even got sick of Festa and banned him for a while but I really don't care as I regad it as a section of a forum which has "gone to the dogs"