Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

MMG and TG are down for me as well.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If one can close your eyes and hold your nose at all the "business" explanations you've tried to use to explain just where the money comes from that you use to pay out the returns, (and you've not done that), someone who is running a business and responds to criticism on a public forum much like an eighth grade bully (**** this, suck my dick etc...) is a good enough reason to stay away.

I want to see proof of outside income, I want to see registrations of securities, licenses to sell same, and a business model that relates to how a real business runs. What do you do that actually generates profits? (paying out old members with newer members payments is not profits, its redistributing revenue into an ever increasing deferred liability, which is how, say ASD got closed down with tens of millions of dollars in the bank, but was still insolvent, as they owed Billions with a B to their "rev share" customers. Will you still be offering your "100% refund, no questions asked" two weeks after you stop paying members? Its easy to say a bunch of stuff before the curve gets too steep and you still manage to rob Peter to pay Paul (and yourself, I'm sure), and the 100% refund is hardly new or unique, PIPS had a 100% refund, no questions asked policy, too. Ask Brian Marsden how that worked out.

You're not just a scammer, you're a scammer without the self control to shut up and smile as long as the money is coming in, no, you, genius that you are, had to come here and every day get closer and closer to blowing a gasket and looking about as professional as a 5 year old denied her cookie at nap time.

You can go away now, start preparing for the trials and civil suits and spending the next few years in and out of lawyers offices, quite possibly a few years in prison, we don't need to hear anything else from you, quite frankly, we've heard it all before.....

buh bye!

4. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    From the above I removed all the personal attacks which had nothing to do with the discussion - it seems Steve still doesn't know what ad hominem is.
    BUT I left in ALL of the factual evidence and backup details that Steve supplied to support his position that he is in a legit business.

6. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How could this statement be anywhere near true?
    We will certainly know if it is true by January by which time you promised to post all the revevant details about MBP business registration and your involvement in it as management/owner. But I don't expect yu to do so and I expect you will be unable to provide ANY evidence at all. It is so simple for you to prove me wrong and post such details and if you do I will admit you have a legit business which is involved in revenue sharing. But I really dont think you will ever post that information you promised.

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Was trying to check-in at MMG and TG to see the latest, but both sites seem to be down. Anyone else not able to access either forum besides me?
    The forums are back up. Steve is a lot more polite with his customers than with his critics.
    From MMG:
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson
    Quote Originally Posted by AK4569
    2 Withdrawal request have been sent (Paypal) & were unanswered.....
    Sent to the right address with all the requested info.....
    Member 2801
    I did scan the withdrawal system and see one withdrawal request sent in from you Friday morning. Today is Monday.

On the site it states that withdrawals could take up to 3 - 5 business days to process. Here in the USA, Business days are the week days, which are monday thru Friday. The weekends, Saturday and Sunday are not business days... Granted sometimes our reps put in a little extra time over the weekends, However, it also was Halloween here in the states, most reps were with their families and kids.

Your withdrawal request is in the system and will be processed. You emailed us on friday morning, counting business days... 3 business days brings us to this wednesday, 5 business days brings us to this friday.

I will have my site team better explain withdrawal times on the site.

BUT, keep in mind though, withdrawals are being done manually right now, but very soon it will all be automated.

My apologies, I will have the site team better explain everything on the site. When I writeup what goes where to give to the site team, I don't always think to explain things out, I've lived here in the USA my whole life, so there are things that I know that I just assume is known throughout.
    Then again, if he used the same language on MMG as he does on RS, he'd be banned instantly.

ETA: Especially since he isn't a paid advertiser, then he might be just warned.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Mission accomplished. Sensible people have been sufficiently warned to stay away from my binary profits, and any future programs promoted by Ken Russo. Job well done all around! HYIP players on MMG know what they are doing. They know they are gambling, their losses are on them, they expect them as a part of the game.
    I'd love to see a thread for every scam being pimped by the major pimps no matter how silly a scam looks....
    That way anyone doing a search of the scam will likely end up here reading that thread....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So that everyone knows: Steve has never offered to pay $100 he lost in a bet with me. Not that I want his dirty money, but it shows the character of the admin. A person who will not honor a straight up bet, will not honor any other promises or commitments.
    Maybe Steve could explain why he didn't ring you the next day like he said he would....
    He only said that a week ago...LOL

To you E2014T, I'm calling you back tomorrow on this South Carolina number that you claimed you called me from.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The forums are back up. Steve is a lot more polite with his customers than with his critics.
    From MMG:
    Then again, if he used the same language on MMG as he does on RS, he'd be banned instantly.

ETA: Especially since he isn't a paid advertiser, then he might be just warned.
    I note you mention steve saying
    "You emailed us on friday morning, counting business days... 3 business days brings us to this wednesday, 5 business days brings us to this friday.
    Actually this is wrong. If I contact you this morning one business day is end of business today so to be correct if I contact you friday morning three to five days are Tuesday to Thursday. But lets see what Steve had to say by Friday

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes I think you guys have WAY too much fun exposing a scam.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Sometimes I think you guys have WAY too much fun exposing a scam.
    Well for me it is fun...I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun....Any day I can disrupt and slow the flow of money to the pockets of scammers like Steve Lawson or any of the pimps like Russo it's a great fun day...

20. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The My Binary Profits thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve's income source= A paid to surf site and othere in the traffic generation niche. More click rubbish ads to earn big bucks.

Quote Steve.

" We are in the middle of buying a few more websites, one of them being a paid to
    surf site with over 15,000+ members. We will be buying websites in the advertising/traffic
    generation niche to build out the portfolio of revenue generating sites. We will be taking a
    stake in some new MLM companies as well in the future. There is so much to come, then
    just managing binary accounts. It's very exciting and we all can not wait to bring it to the
    members. They will love it too."

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You never did finish reading "How to win friends and influence people" did you, Stevie ???

The MyBinaryProfits Group page on Facebook
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

26. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    [B]You never did finish reading "How to win friends and influence people" did you, Stevie ???
    His profanity and filthy language should be No 1 in any marketer's "Hall of Shame." Perhpaps he should learn how to swear in a few other languages.There are some fairly choice ones in Africaans.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    His profanity and filthy language should be No 1 in any marketer's "Hall of Shame." Perhpaps he should learn how to swear in a few other languages.There are some fairly choice ones in Africaans.
    With his constant reference to his "ball sack" he sounds like a virgin desperate for his first ever blow job......

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a pal that took to calling himself Chief Bootknocka a few years back which I found almost as funny as the vocations people list in these groups:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mybi...ofits/members/

CEO/Action Taker at Team Never Settle
    Owner at Entrepreneurship
    Owner and Manager at Growing your business with nicole
    Super Affiliate at Online Marketing - Affiliate, Social, & Video Income
    Owner at Internet Marketing
    Businessperson at TrafficMonsoon
    Online Marketing at Self-Employed
    Works at Self-Employed
    Earndaily online at Gainmoney fast
    Internet Marketer at Online Marketing - Affiliate, Social, & Video Income
    Works at Professional Networking Online

Quote Originally Posted by Steve "knows just what to say to the ladies" Lawson View Post

Ken russo emailed me about the site, I did drop his name in google and saw people saying he promotes scams, but in all honestly... how is he suppose to know before hand..?
    Back of the envelop rule Chuckles. If there's a Facebook group for a "program" it's a scam, and a certain money loser by the time punters give themselves title's like "CEO @ Go Getter Team KaPow."
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You never did finish reading "How to win friends and influence people" did you, Stevie ???

The MyBinaryProfits Group page on Facebook
    oh noes someone stole his laptop when he went to go take a leak. wacky 'friends'.....or something......allegedly
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

34. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    His profanity and filthy language should be No 1 in any ->marketer's<- "Hall of Shame." Perhpaps he should learn how to swear in a few other languages.There are some fairly choice ones in Africaans.
    you spelled scammer's wrong. just sayin'
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hello Everyone,

First, i'd like to comment on that facebook post. First, her name is not susie allport, thats a made up name.
    Secondly, When i received the dispute notification from paypal into my email.. I looked into it and saw what she wrote.

Before i continue with that, This is how disputes work with paypal & payza...
    Buyer logs into the payment processor, locates purchase...
    Clicks on, dispute,
    selects reason(s), writes message to seller.
    "writes message to seller" <- this for some reason is not read by people, they think they are writing to people at paypal. ( dump *hits )
    anyway, I receive the message...

I grab the member id number, and email address of the member, go to server, query server for email address, member id number, I scan all email accounts...
    ZERO EMAILS FROM SUSIE!
    She never emailed us at all.
    Which is why I responded the way I did.

I logged back into paypal, Clicked on "issue refund" <- took all of 3 seconds, her purchase was sent back to her.
    I log back into server, delete her ads and lock her account. Case Closed.

paypal wasn't the one who issued the refund, paypal does not do this at all, ( well only if a dispute is escalated to a claim and there is no response from seller )

I will call people out in not so nice ways, when they *ucking lie, no hard feelings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So, clearly Lawson you are a scammer. Legitimate business people do not conduct themselves in the hideous manner you do.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    So, clearly Lawson you are a scammer. Legitimate business people do not conduct themselves in the hideous manner you do.
    Not True...

I am not a scammer, that is only your opinion, an opinion yes, but a wrong one. The sky is blue, that is a fact. I am not a scammer, that is a fact.

If someone opens a dispute spewing lies from their *unt *hit hole, I will call them out on it. That does not make me a scammer. Business people operate in many different facets, there are huge billionaire business people with the same attitude I have. Open your eyes.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont take *hit from nobody, that is the bottom line.

Post Thanks / Like

, there are huge billionaire business people with the same attitude I have.
    Yes there are.

‘**** my victims’, says Madoff in jail outburst | The Week UK

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/ber...prison-6679434
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

43. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I never have seen a scammer sabotage his own scam.

A first.

Steve, I can help you out with your resume.

45. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not True...

I am not a scammer, that is only your opinion, an opinion yes, but a wrong one. The sky is blue, that is a fact. I am not a scammer, that is a fact.

If someone opens a dispute spewing lies from their *unt *hit hole, I will call them out on it. That does not make me a scammer. Business people operate in many different facets, there are huge billionaire business people with the same attitude I have. Open your eyes.
    Opinions by their nature cannot be wrong. An opinion is how someone feels about something. I feel that you are a scammer. The fact is your are foul mouthed. Legitimate business people will have nothing to do with a clown like you.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

47. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post