Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    When john got in touch with me, I didn't look at those testimonials. I have seen f5m all over the internet over the years, I have no idea who that person maurice is. John sent in an email to customer service after he had seen an ad for my site. My rep forwarded me john's email. I wrote john back. He wrote back saying he'll join and let his team know. that is all that took place. Same with Ken. Ken emailed into customer service, my rep forwarded me the email, i wrote back to ken, Next thing I know, his emails about me and the site are all over lighting up the forums. That's what happened. I had no idea who ken was before he emailed me. I dont know maurice, I'm not in f5m and never have been.

When people are emailing into the customer service, and reps are forwarding me emails of people want to speak to me directly, I'm not going to turn them away. If a member wants to join the site and promote the site, that's fine, I can not dictate who can join and promote and who can not. It's 2015, its time for all, young/old/black/white/gay/straight/ to come together, no more segregation, no more discrimination. I can not say who can and can't join the site and promote. Granted, I can terminate member accounts that violate the terms of service, but I can not say who can join and who can't.

The site is world wide now, It would be nearly impossible to stand at the gate seeing who is who and what kind of rep they have in the online Internet Marketing Community. Its impossible.

The only checks in place are from the payment processors which prevent people from making purchases in countries that do not have open trade agreements with the USA, like N. Korea and other not so nice countries. Other than that, people can join and promote.

Again, I have no idea who maurice even is, and could really care less about a slam site. I don't associate with maurice or anyone from f5m for that matter nor hangs with anyone. I don't know anyone online.

The only thing I did was network here in New York with the right people who came together to start a side company and lauch a website, then people joined, emailed their lists, who all in turn joined, then emailed their lists, who all in tuen joined who then emailed their lists, who all in turn joined who then emailed their lists...

It goes on and on and on. I have no idea who all of the members are, or what kind of backgrounds they have. I have members from all over the world. Sometimes, my staff are translating the emails we receive and using google translate to answer their questions and so forth. It's not about Ken or Maurice or john from f5m. There are now 4600+ members on the site.

Just because certain people have emailed me and then joined the site and then promoted the site, that don't mean I associate with / or hangs out with any of them. At the end of the day, it comes down to everyone making money. Y'all can have opinions and say what it is you are going to say, You're not here with me and my partners running the business, you don't know how it is, and when i say how it is, you all say the exact opposite. So who ***CKING cares. its all pointless BS.
    Lawson, you are a scammer associated with the sleaziest of the scammers out there. Not complicated!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When john got in touch with me, I didn't look at those testimonials. I have seen f5m all over the internet over the years, I have no idea who that person maurice is. John sent in an email to customer service after he had seen an ad for my site. My rep forwarded me john's email. I wrote john back. He wrote back saying he'll join and let his team know. that is all that took place. Same with Ken. Ken emailed into customer service, my rep forwarded me the email, i wrote back to ken, Next thing I know, his emails about me and the site are all over lighting up the forums. That's what happened. I had no idea who ken was before he emailed me. I dont know maurice, I'm not in f5m and never have been.

When people are emailing into the customer service, and reps are forwarding me emails of people want to speak to me directly, I'm not going to turn them away. If a member wants to join the site and promote the site, that's fine, I can not dictate who can join and promote and who can not. It's 2015, its time for all, young/old/black/white/gay/straight/ to come together, no more segregation, no more discrimination. I can not say who can and can't join the site and promote. Granted, I can terminate member accounts that violate the terms of service, but I can not say who can join and who can't.

The site is world wide now, It would be nearly impossible to stand at the gate seeing who is who and what kind of rep they have in the online Internet Marketing Community. Its impossible.

The only checks in place are from the payment processors which prevent people from making purchases in countries that do not have open trade agreements with the USA, like N. Korea and other not so nice countries. Other than that, people can join and promote.

Again, I have no idea who maurice even is, and could really care less about a slam site. I don't associate with maurice or anyone from f5m for that matter nor hangs with anyone. I don't know anyone online.

The only thing I did was network here in New York with the right people who came together to start a side company and lauch a website, then people joined, emailed their lists, who all in turn joined, then emailed their lists, who all in tuen joined who then emailed their lists, who all in turn joined who then emailed their lists...

It goes on and on and on. I have no idea who all of the members are, or what kind of backgrounds they have. I have members from all over the world. Sometimes, my staff are translating the emails we receive and using google translate to answer their questions and so forth. It's not about Ken or Maurice or john from f5m. There are now 4600+ members on the site.

Just because certain people have emailed me and then joined the site and then promoted the site, that don't mean I associate with / or hangs out with any of them. At the end of the day, it comes down to everyone making money. Y'all can have opinions and say what it is you are going to say, You're not here with me and my partners running the business, you don't know how it is, and when i say how it is, you all say the exact opposite. So who ***CKING cares. its all pointless BS.
    Lawson, you are a scammer associated with the sleaziest of the scammers out there. Not complicated! Perhaps, you can round up those fake 4th year law students from UCLA again. Sure was fun calling the school and then outing those little frauds publicly. No doubt they can be found in the same bar.

You can read more here

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the scammer
    when i say how it is, you all say the exact opposite. So who ***CKING cares.
    uh, well, you do. you clowns trip over your own lies time and time again. and that's why you're here trying to protect your scam. A lot of people say bad things about Microsoft (and that's a legitimate, registered company) yet one never sees Steve Gates trying to defend it on messageboards.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Lawson, you are a scammer associated with the sleaziest of the scammers out there. Not complicated! Perhaps, you can round up those fake 4th year law students from UCLA again. Sure was fun calling the school and then outing those little frauds publicly. No doubt they can be found in the same bar.

You can read more here
    Fake law students, fake passport promoters and fake marketing advice. What else can this loon find up his sleeve.

8. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve and his silly little "program" just might attract enough serial ponzi players to limp along for a week or two.

There's no way, however, he is going to attract the amount of "new" money from legitimate private or corporate investors required to sustain payouts at the 160% ROI he's promising.

ESPECIALLY not since he foolishly allowed himself and his company to be associated with the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums and "Kiss o Death" Kenny Russo, F5Millionaires Club and the like.

Oh, and before you jump in with some long, drawn out explanation of how you accidentally got listed on the Talkgold and MMG HYIP ponzi forums, Stevie.

How long do you think a legitimate binary options or forex company would allow itself to be associated in any way with HYIP ponzi forums before a blast email went out demanding immediate removal of any association with said forums and threatening cancellation of the membership of anyone responsible for it happening ??

I'll tell you, Stevie..................seconds.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So let's do a brief recap:

1. Steve says he lives in NY;
    2. Steve says he has a California drivers license;
    3. He posts from IP's in Phoenix, AZ area;
    4. He has his company registered in NY, but can't tell us its name due to his home address is on the registration, but he is doing business as MBP;
    5. He will only tell us the name of the business after he has scrubbed the Internet of his company that is registered but has his home address on the registration;
    6. The house isn't really his as a trust owns it;
    7. The company, Andromedia, he uses to make payments through PayPal for members of MBP, is not his; and
    8. He says Andromedia is really owned by his partner, but it is not the real company name, and he cannot reveal the name of the company that Andromedia is a subsidiary.

And he wonders why any of us do not take him seriously. Seriously?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

12. Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve has found his way into Scamlandpro. Type http://wwww. then add adlandpro.com/ad/24741927/My-Binary-Profits-First-Ever-Rev-Share-Hybrid__Affiliateprograms_331__around_losangelesus 27.aspx?index=5&total=20#.VjKoxiuNpdg
    The sales spiel

Launching 9.1.2015
    Adpacks start at $5 and earn 150%-160% No Re-purchase rule
    Paypal/Payza approved. Earn 10% Referral commissions up to 500%
    No need to view ads to claim revenue share. Earn from company
    profits. Get Pre-launch $15,000 Bonus Cash from every adpack purchased
    Advertise while earning Cash

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Um. Path? That does not appear to have been posted by Steve or his staff.
    The advertiser seems to be Zeljko Arsenovic, unless I'm misreading the data.
    His link suggests that he is MBP member 368.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

So let's see what PayPal has to say with your claim now that the company that is being used for payments of MBP is not even a registered company of yours, but your partners and its name is not known and can't be verified if it is registered. or not. Can't wait to hear what they have to say, can you?
    I know I can't wait for you to let us know what PayPal says......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As I suggested, legitimate and professional investors are avoiding My Binary Profits like the plague:

20. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Hmm, First: I am not a scammer, that is a matter of your own opinion that is mostly baseless. Just because the site is a rev share site, that does not mean its run by those same fellows that put up those rev share sites, steal everyones money then pulls down the site a few months later. I am not a scammer, The site is not a scam, the company is not a scam.

Secondly, I have no idea what it is you are talking about or referring to about law school students and UCLA, I have no idea who those people are or who maurice is. John, the owner of f5m emailed me asking questions about the site. He didn't email me directly, he wrote into customer service. I didn't have to email him back, I did because after seeing f5m advertised for years and years and years... I wrote him back answering all of his questions. That is all that happened. Other than John owns f5m, I have no idea of anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    uh, well, you do. you clowns trip over your own lies time and time again. and that's why you're here trying to protect your scam. A lot of people say bad things about Microsoft (and that's a legitimate, registered company) yet one never sees Steve Gates trying to defend it on messageboards.
    LOL, I'm not tripping over lies, you all effing nut jobs keep saying and insisting that the site is a scam site, I keep saying it is not, I say the stats on the site are real, you all say its not. SO... WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE? HOW CAN I PROVE THOSE ARE THE REAL STATS? HOW CAN I PROVE I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND THE SITE IS NOT A SCAM SITE? I keep saying that is not the case, you all continue to say it is... There is no winning either side of this because no matter what I say, you all say the exact opposite. Which is why I said in an earlier post, that I am done with this, who effing cares what you all have to say, the 6 or so of you. This is a complete waste of my time. I do enjoy coming over here just to laugh my ass off at what all of you have to say, then I say you all can... bob for apples, sort of speak... You got me :-) In the words of soapboxmom, YEEEEHAAAA MF!

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Fake law students, fake passport promoters and fake marketing advice. What else can this loon find up his sleeve.
    ? I have no idea who those other people are or what it is that you are referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Steve and his silly little "program" just might attract enough serial ponzi players to limp along for a week or two.

There's no way, however, he is going to attract the amount of "new" money from legitimate private or corporate investors required to sustain payouts at the 160% ROI he's promising.

ESPECIALLY not since he foolishly allowed himself and his company to be associated with the "usual suspect" HYIP ponzi forums and "Kiss o Death" Kenny Russo, F5Millionaires Club and the like.

Oh, and before you jump in with some long, drawn out explanation of how you accidentally got listed on the Talkgold and MMG HYIP ponzi forums, Stevie.

How long do you think a legitimate binary options or forex company would allow itself to be associated in any way with HYIP ponzi forums before a blast email went out demanding immediate removal of any association with said forums and threatening cancellation of the membership of anyone responsible for it happening ??

I'll tell you, Stevie..................seconds.
    I'm no Nadex, We have a very simple real rev share site. I do not decriminate as to where affiliates are posting their links. Personally, I don't five a pluck. I'm running my business, the Internet Marketers and Affiliate Marketers are running theirs. That is exactly what happens when you place something great in front of a niche, a niche full of internet marketers and affiliate marketers, they all join, list, email, post. This is viral growth at its best. Don't any of you know anything about Internet Marketing?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    So let's do a brief recap:

1. Steve says he lives in NY;
    2. Steve says he has a California drivers license;
    3. He posts from IP's in Phoenix, AZ area;
    4. He has his company registered in NY, but can't tell us its name due to his home address is on the registration, but he is doing business as MBP;
    5. He will only tell us the name of the business after he has scrubbed the Internet of his company that is registered but has his home address on the registration;
    6. The house isn't really his as a trust owns it;
    7. The company, Andromedia, he uses to make payments through PayPal for members of MBP, is not his; and
    8. He says Andromedia is really owned by his partner, but it is not the real company name, and he cannot reveal the name of the company that Andromedia is a subsidiary.

And he wonders why any of us do not take him seriously. Seriously?
    1: I do live in NY. the City during the week, on the weekends on the island.
    2: When I live out there for 5 years, I changed over my NY License for a CA one. I just moved back here to New York this past January, The want of sitting in DMV for 4 hours to change this **** over again has not been at the forefront of my mind, but it will be done by year end.
    3: Sometimes when I'm logged into the site servers, I use Ubuntu windows to access the Internet, its like a desktop, but on the server itself. that IP address is most likely Secured Servers, which the datacenter the site is out of is phoenixnap. One of the safest places to have a data center. Low Humidity, no tornado's or hurricanes.
    4: I do have a registered business name, have had one for 8 years now. Yes, my home address was on the registration, however I had updated it. I'm not "doing business as MBP" that is just a website name. Andromedia is an LLP, of me and a few partners.
    5: I will tell you anything you want to know. However, what I didn't want was my home address posted, a business address, that is fine. home addresses are irrelevant, that is for banks, credit card companies, Utilities, Uncle Sam, any authoritative personnel, Jury Duty mailers, LoL... not for 6 trolls on a forum.
    6: The Estate is worth 8 figures, you kidding me, I wish I owned this place, this huge piece of land and a dock to the sound. I don't own it, it is in a trust and has been so for over 100 years. No one in the family uses this place so I stay here, why the pluck not, I'm a bachelor.
    7: I addressed this in 4 & 5.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    As I suggested, legitimate and professional investors are avoiding My Binary Profits like the plague:
    legitimate and professional investors? Who is asking for these kinds of people to join my site. It is a rev share site, to buy some internet advertising. I sure do hope professional investors are doing just that, professionally investing in hedgefunds or the like, and not buying internet advertsing, unless of course they have a side hobby of joining stuff on the internet and using advertising site to promote their business.

Secondly, Like I said... The site works with one member, it works with thousands of members. No new members need to join in order for the site and company to continue success.

This is what I mean... I have already stated this a thousand times. Not a ponzi. The site requires no new signups or new revenue to be successful.

I say one thing, all of you keep insisting it is something else entirely. NOT A SCAM, NOT A PONZI. <--- This is the hundredth millionth time i am saying this.

PS, a page rank of 50K in the world, .. ... ... not too shabby, pats self on back.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, First: I am not a scammer. Don't any of you know anything about Internet Marketing?
    What is Internet Marketing in your book Steve? Thoughts for the day anybody.

Halloween is a growing market in the UK. Each year I see more ghostly party costumes, fiendish shaped cakes or plastic spiders/webs. Is the market saturated in USA? There is a plethora of these products in UK. That is not part of the growing Halloween market here. What is a gap?

A gap in the British Halloween market is ghostly smells.

1 Do a bit of market research with google Steve and market a ghostly smell kit for Londoners. Example

"smells and odors are a common association with hauntings, ranging from pleasant (like the rose scent you mentioned) through to the downright repulsive. My wife smelt roses also once, and she knew immediately that her recently departed grandma was with her. Rose was her grandmas favorite scent."

2 How much would a Londoner pay for a trick and treat kit. £3.60-£20 is going rate if you use Google. Trick and treat kits.

3 Resource something to fill that gap in the market or use your marketing skills to create one. As a marketer, I can suggest a recipe for simple home made product for that market. Buy a sheeet of blotting paper and cut it into small pieces. Get a rose scented essential oil from somewher like Boots or Holland and Barrett. Add a drop of rose oil to create friendly ghost smells. Ask any chemistry teacher or technician to get you a bit of hydrogen sulphide and add a drop to the rest of the blotting paper and create a harmless but repulsive smell for the bad ghosts. If you don't know a chemistry technician Google DIY stink bombs
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 10-31-2015 at 03:54 AM.

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PS, a page rank of 50K in the world, .. ... ... not too shabby, pats self on back.
    Crime is the biggest growth industry Steve. I am sure many members here will give you a pat on the back for high ratings in this sector of the industry but not for Internet marketing as defined by scammmers
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 10-31-2015 at 04:11 AM.

25. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, First: I am not a scammer, that is a matter of your own opinion that is mostly baseless.
    Steve you don't see to be getting it!
    1. Saying you are not a scammer and providing evidence proving you are not a scammer are DIFFERENT!
    2. You are the one CLAIMING to be a legit business and not a scammer. The onus is on YOU to support your claim. We don't have to support the counter claim whether it is an opinion or not. It can be assumed you are not a legit business until you provide evidence that you are a legit business. NB Saying you are a legit business does not constitute evidence you are one c.f. 1
    We can therefore assume by default you are a scammer and allow you the space to provide the evidence to prove you are a legit business.
    Just because the site is a rev share site, that does not mean its run by those same fellows that put up those rev share sites, steal everyones money then pulls down the site a few months later. I am not a scammer, The site is not a scam, the company is not a scam.
    again see 1 and 2 . Just because you say it does not mean you have provided any proof to support your claim.
    LOL, I'm not tripping over lies, you all effing nut jobs keep saying and insisting that the site is a scam site, I keep saying it is not, I say the stats on the site are real, you all say its not. SO... WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE? HOW CAN I PROVE THOSE ARE THE REAL STATS? HOW CAN I PROVE I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND THE SITE IS NOT A SCAM SITE?
    Aha! These are good questions. Well to begin with see 1 and 2 above. Stop denying and start producing actual evidence. staff employed and their track record. Your track record and qualifications. Business accounts. Business registration. Professional qualifications or membership of a professional body. Contact with the website owner admin or designer showing their background. Even a link to a registered owner who can say any of the accounts of any of the businesses have been audited. An auditor is putting theior professional credibility on the line in vouching for your business.
    I'm sure there are many other bits of evidence you can produce but constantly saying "i am not a scammer" is NOT evidence.
    I keep saying that is not the case, you all continue to say it is... There is no winning either side of this because no matter what I say, you all say the exact opposite.
    See 1 and 2 above. It isnt a case of equal sides. It is a case of you supporting your own claim.

Which is why I said in an earlier post, that I am done with this, who effing cares what you all have to say, the 6 or so of you. This is a complete waste of my time. I do enjoy coming over here just to laugh my ass off at what all of you have to say, then I say you all can...
    Laughing your ass off isnt supplying any evidence either. YOU MADE A CLAIM. IT IS FOR YOU TO SUPPORT THAT CLAIM. That does not seem to be sinking in. If you claim the business is legit it is very simple to show it. You have failed to produce anything other than a personal denial. That is not evidence!

I'm running my business, the Internet Marketers and Affiliate Marketers are running theirs. That is exactly what happens when you place something great in front of a niche, a niche full of internet marketers and affiliate marketers, they all join, list, email, post. This is viral growth at its best. Don't any of you know anything about Internet Marketing?
    I know if you claim you have a business you should be able to produce evidence of it. You havent!

but it will be done by year end
    So you claim you will have a NY driving Licence by end of December?

legitimate and professional investors? Who is asking for these kinds of people to join my site.
    Oh so you want illegal and unprofessional investors?

The site works with one member, it works with thousands of members. No new members need to join in order for the site and company to continue success.
    Sucess which you cant actually produce any evidence to support?
    I have already stated this a thousand times. Not a ponzi. The site requires no new signups or new revenue to be successful.
    But you have produced no evidence of that at all? All you do is say it isnt a scam.
    I say one thing, all of you keep insisting it is something else entirely. NOT A SCAM, NOT A PONZI. <--- This is the hundredth millionth time i am saying this.
    But that is all you are doing. Denying. You are not producing any actual evidence.

27. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post

But that is all you are doing. Denying. You are not producing any actual evidence.
    YOU are the one asking for money, Steve, nobody else.

YOU have the responsibility of proving your legitimacy and your claims, nobody else.

29. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny thing is, I am not arguing.
    Exactly you are just gainsaying. You remind me of Monty Pythons Argument sketch
    All you are doing is saying you are not a scammer. You are producing no actual evidence to support this however.
    I'm not saying you, but there are a small handful of individuals on this thread that are saying stuff that is not true,
    Can you
    1. List the people you accuse?
    2. state the specific thing they are saying that is not true.?
    For example, the person below is constantly making accusations that are not true. I am not sure how many times i need to state that the site is not a ponzi, nor is it
    a pyramid scam.
    Again gainsaying and saying "no it isn't£ is not an argument. You are providing no evidence whatsoever to support your claim of a lgit business.

I have stated what a pyramid scheme is numerous times already. Having an optional affiliate program does not make it a pyramid scheme.
    Earlier people in getting payed larger sums from people later in is a pyramid scheme. But you have not shown it isnt all you did was claim it isnt.

That ******* stupid moron just keeps saying the same thing over and over again without bothering to read the definitions of what ponzi and pyramid scheme
    are. Even the professor posted the definition of pyramid scheme. The site is not a pyramid scheme, that is the bottom line.
    So you keep saying without providing any evidence.
    If it isnt a ponzi where is there any evidence of money coming in ( and it has to me more than 50% of the money but you havent even shown 1%) from anything other than subscribers?
    If a member joins, and uses their affiliate link to get another member to signup and that new member buys advertising, the person who referred that person
    earns a sales commission. It stops there. What that new member does or does not do has No financial bearing on the person that referred that person.
    Where is the money coming from that pays anyone. If it is coming from later subscriptions it is a ponzi. The new member in your own words "that new member buys advertising". Where ELSE is money coming into the scheme other than later joiners? = ponzi

That
    new member can either take their affiliate link to earn commissions on those sales, HOWEVER... regardless of if that new person get 100 people to purchase or
    1 person to purchase, the person who referred him to the site Makes Absolutely Nothing! <- This means it is Affiliate Marketing, not MLM, not Pyramid, and
    most certainly not Pyramid Scheme. Nor is the site a ponzi.
    No it means nothing of the sort. If money is coming for people joining and that money is being payed out elsewhere it is a ponzi.

I post that as a clear example of the law, that in some cases... You don't have to be licensed.
    The example you posted was for hedge funds not about revenue sharing sites. and even then it is for less than fifteen menbers. You claim to have thousands and not less than fifteen. Also we keep asking but you dont say WHERE IS THE REVENUE COMING FROM?

[quote]
    The site is not fraudulent in any way, shape or form, WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
    [quote]
    allow me to answer that AGAIN! You claimed it is a legit business. All we need to do is say no it isnt and ask you to PROVE IT using EVIDENCE. You have not provided ANY. All you provided was you denial that it was a scam. No actual evidence of where the money is coming from and what route it follows to the people who get paid.

The site is not a ponzi / pyramid scam in any way, shape or form, WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
    Because you continually fail to produce evidence it is legitimate.

31. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve "perverto" Lawson View Post
    I have a new work at home opportunity for you, it requires knee pads and about 15 minutes of your time. Anyone Interested?
    Are we going to be on our knees praying you finally put some meat on your answers?

knee pads.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Steve "Hands across Merica" Lawson View Post
    When people are emailing into the customer service, and reps are forwarding me emails of people want to speak to me directly, I'm not going to turn them away. If a member wants to join the site and promote the site, that's fine, I can not dictate who can join and promote and who can not. It's 2015, its time for all, young/old/black/white/gay/straight/ to come together, no more segregation, no more discrimination. I can not say who can and can't join the site and promote. Granted, I can terminate member accounts that violate the terms of service, but I can not say who can join and who can't
    While I find this touching it amounts to more scammer speak and implies no company in the world looks for a "fit" in the type of person they want to represent them. In your case you made the only viable choice using people to promote MBP that are not only unlicensed to do so, but have never promoted an honest opportunity during all their time as "internet marketers."

This alone should be a massive red flag for any would be investors.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve "McLovin" Lawson View Post
    I'm gonna PM you, little. One day, I'll PM ya and we'll launch a site together, of course after it passes all of your tests. We'll do something together really awesome and perhaps the rest of the crew here would like to jump on board.
    Are you going to fess up and start crusading against endless recruiting scams like MyBinaryprofits, cause that would be awesome.

Why can't you make MBP pass all our tests, nothing is out of the of scope of what any sensible investor would demand. As someone that repeats myself almost as much as you, I will tell you my "tests" have little to do with MyBinaryPhallicFantasy, if your name is Steve Lawson, the name of your business, you live in a family compound, or which bar you left your drivers license in. The fact that you are asking people for money and can't provide any of those details is a deal breaker, but even if those issues weren't raised.

Tests one can apply to ANY deal of the century not just when they be pickin on a.k.a Steve Lawson

1. Are unlicensed people endlessly recruiting for fresh money?
    2. Are ridiculous returns being mentioned for activities a monkey paid in bananas would eagerly do?
    3. Is the money being held by the person claiming this financial magic?
    4. Are withdrawals and financial statements also being handled by aforementioned alchemist?
    5. Is the person offering the "deal of the decade" able to provide concrete answers and independently verifiable data or do they continually make you choke on topics like fellatio ?
    6. For all anyone knows could Mclovin be running the program?

Mclovin.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-31-2015 at 01:24 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

33. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Exactly you are just gainsaying. You remind me of Monty Pythons Argument sketch
    All you are doing is saying you are not a scammer. You are producing no actual evidence to support this however.
    as to whether I support my own claims with references see 2mins 10 secs into this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

"an argument is a collective set of statements to establish a definite proposition"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hmm, First: I am not a scammer, that is a matter of your own opinion that is mostly baseless.
    That was a strange sentence, IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    That was a strange sentence, IMHO.

Its mostly baseless, except for the part about him being a scammer.

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

While I find this touching it amounts to more scammer speak and implies no company in the world looks for a "fit" in the type of person they want to represent them. In your case you made the only viable choice using people to promote MBP that are not only unlicensed to do so, but have never promoted an honest opportunity during all their time as "internet marketers."
    You have hit the nail on the head there "ribshaw."

He should register his business opportunity with an employment agent. Wanted Anybody. To work Anywhere. Duties and Responsibliities. What he or she wants. Reports to Nobody Earnings through the roof. Not a scam or joke. Genuine LEGAL opportunity.

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    The man pictured is Clive Palmer....He is kinda like an Aussie version of Donald Trump....Filthy rich and very outspoken.....Clive made his fortune from mining in Queensland and is now a Senator in the AUS Federal parliament....
    He donates his pay to charity...Uses his own car and driver to get around rather then a Gov car...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Palmer
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Should I feel bad for Steve?

He has spent about one month trying to argue that he is not a scammer, using the same weak arguments over and over again, and resorting to desperate profanity.

Didn't think there were people this delusional and sick on this planet.

42. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Didn't think there were people this delusional and sick on this planet.
    He's very far from the worst in either of those factors, Fendaril. Try browsing the tax fraud fora on Quatloos and you'll see much worse people being discussed.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    The man pictured is Clive Palmer....He is kinda like an Aussie version of Donald Trump....Filthy rich and very outspoken
    Funny, I always thought of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Rinehart as the Aussie version of Donald.

Take action.JPG

I suspect this chestnut on Clive would interest Steveant the Deviant ...

Billionaire Clive Palmer’s sex-crazed deer are running rampant in Merrimac | Gold Coast Bulletin
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403