Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Festa

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uncle Festa

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    It's not a matter of appeal. It's a matter of getting you off my case. Okosh has given the only explanation I've ever heard for your stalking and harassment. Please work it out with LRM. I won't compete with you, I promiss.
    stalking and harassment.
    What would Okosh know about it ? As I recall I hadn't spoken or even seen you about till you first spoke to me at WLD. Unless you can show me different ? Unlike the Little Fat Rat B'stad from Oz I don't mean show me your arsehole I mean where I tackled you first.

Post Thanks / Like

The only reason I joined WLD was because you kept on harping on about me, so I came to defend myself. I'm tired of you, your videos, your stirring the past. Go away already.

3. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only reason I joined WLD was because you kept on harping on about me, so I came to defend myself. I'm tired of you, your videos, your stirring the past. Go away already.
    I don't think so. It seems you do as the rest of your cronies here do and make things up as you go along.

Post Thanks / Like

Eddie, you do realize that this forum works with law enforcement agencies and that your attempts to disrupt the functioning of the forum amount to obstruction of justice, do you not?

Post Thanks / Like

Eddie, you do realize that this forum works with law enforcement agencies and that your attempts to disrupt the functioning of the forum amount to obstruction of justice, do you not?
    Oh dear, now you have me really worried. I expect Fatso is polishing his badge and swearing in a whole bunch of deputies even now. I do wish my knees would stop knocking. I haven't been this frightened since Okosh threatened me with some sort of horrible death.

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about what you have just said and I reckon that anyone with a modicum of common sense will think that you and I have conspired to make statements like that in order to make this forum look even sillier than it already does. If that is at all possible given some of the content and contributors.

Post Thanks / Like

Now you are trying to get Nancetta jealous and pissed off at me? No, no, no, no. She can have you all to herself. I haven't conspired to do anything with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Now you are trying to get Nancetta jealous and pissed off at me? No, no, no, no. She can have you all to herself. I haven't conspired to do anything with you.
    I haven't conspired to do anything with you.
    I know that but I will be accused of getting you to make posts that make the place look like a real looney bin. Or even more than it already is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa View Post
    since Okosh threatened me with some sort of horrible death.
    Can add that to your long list of lies.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Eddie, your time will be better spent on WLD defending Nancetta than making meaningless posts on RS. She needs your help proving that she is not a scammer, and instead of helping your only friend you are wasting time here. What does it say about you?

Post Thanks / Like

Eddie, your time will be better spent on WLD defending Nancetta than making meaningless posts on RS. She needs your help proving that she is not a scammer, and instead of helping your only friend you are wasting time here. What does it say about you?

Go tell it to your LE friends you oh so silly woman.

Post Thanks / Like

Eddie, go take care of Nancetta. She adores you, and you are wasting your time on people whom you don't like. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Post Thanks / Like

Eddie, go take care of Nancetta. She adores you, and you are wasting your time on people whom you don't like. It makes no sense whatsoever.
    It looks like you have discovered Eddies modus operandi and/or trademark, Elena. Congrats!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

17. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    It looks like you have discovered Eddies modus operandi and/or trademark, Elena. Congrats!
    *******, it looks like you are on the same course of action as Finix, that is to make this forum/members look as silly as possible. Is it deliberate or can't you help it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think it is possible that I could talk to these law enforcement agencies directly ?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think it is possible that I could talk to these law enforcement agencies directly ?
    ....nope....
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    ....nope....
    No, thought not, it is always difficult to talk to someone who exists only in the minds of other people unless you are one of those people. Isn't that so, John ?

Post Thanks / Like

Dial 911, or whatever you dial there in Scotland.

24. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Dial 911, or whatever you dial there in Scotland.

Oh yeah, I could phone Scotland Yard and tell them that the law enforcement agencies that exist in the minds of members of a loony internet forum told me to contact them. I expect they would really enjoy that, d!ckhead.

nadp011.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, I could phone Scotland Yard and tell them that the law enforcement agencies that exist in the minds of members of a loony internet forum told me to contact them. I expect they would really enjoy that, d!ckhead.

Sure, give it a try, and do not forget to tell them, to find you on the forum they should look for Uncle-Molesta, and if girl answers ask her email so you can send your naked pictures , you naughty old fart.

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

She adores Eddie but Eddie only uses her....She is fully and completely under his control...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

No, thought not, it is always difficult to talk to someone who exists only in the minds of other people unless you are one of those people. Isn't that so, John ?
    Once again, you have no idea who has spoken to whom and no possible way of finding out.

So, at best, you are guessing and at worst, making it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again, you have no idea who has spoken to whom and no possible way of finding out.

So, at best, you are guessing and at worst, making it up.
    Not all, I am saying it would be difficult to talk to the voices in other peoples heads, wouldn't you agree ? I would accept that you could possibly talk to the voices in ones own head but........... ?

Post Thanks / Like

As I said,

you have no way of knowing who has spoken to whom and all the subject changing in the world won't alter that fact

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said,

you have no way of knowing who has spoken to whom and all the subject changing in the world won't alter that fact
    Of course, I accept that but wouldn't the same thing apply to any other "ordinary" member especially one who was reviled by RS members almost as much as me until recently.i.e. Finix unless, of course you pulled the same stunt as you did at Catty Shaq by informing her of what went on behind closed doors ?