Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Festa

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uncle Festa

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa View Post
    OK, here we go. Your starter for ten. Mr Edgington states in his post this: and yet the Wayback Machine indicates that the Eagle website changed the Eagle pic from Meyers to a royalty free one sometime between 9/December/2011 and 1/March/2012

I think anyone being asked to donate to a site that claims to "Educate, prevent and investigate investment cyber-crime" has a right to expect the Head Honcho to at least know when his site was altered especially with the team of experts he has working with him. If they cannot get dates about their own website correct how can the law enforcement people trust the dates they pass on for scams. Would that sort of evidence stand up in court ? I doubt it. A lawyer would rip it to shreds. Oh no, wait a minute, surely Mr Edgington didn't get that wrong, no, no, no , the Wayback Machine must've got confused.

Here are two links to check for yourselves.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111209...ssociates.org/

https://web.archive.org/web/20120301...ssociates.org/

Another point is the Meyers pic is not the original, permission given to use it or not, the background has been changed and the Meyers copyright statement shown in small text at the bottom right of the original pic is no longer there. It is almost as if someone doesn't want it known where the pic came from but no, there would be no need for that if Mr Edgington had permission to use and alter it. I could post pics but am too tired at the moment but the pics are easy enough found.

With regard to this BS that is quite simply what it is. BS. Any web designer or graphic artist worth their salt could very quickly change things so that the pic format could be accommodated.

Gawd, I could probably do it myself.
    Lots of Bla, Bla but not a shred of proof from you that Lynn didn't have permission to use the pic like you claimed....Was just another of your lies....

Festa/Eddie strikes out yet again.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Change appearance of webpage or website = change the format.

The act of changing a websites' appearance or design = formatting

DAMN,

it's fun to have Eddie here making an absolute fool of himself
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I guess asking Mr. Meyer would be too much of a stretch for even you to do since he is the one who can verify we had full legal authority to use the picture.

When we did change the picture on our home page it was due to a change in the formatting of the home page. We still used Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture on our website just not on the home page. We dropped all Eagle pictures when we went to a whole new look in 2014. At the time we made the picture change on the old website from Mr. Meyer's Eagle to the replacement Eagle on our home page, we all laughed that you would take credit for our changing the picture, and right on cue you did.

The company that did all the formatting and design for our website in 2008 until our completely new format in 2014 would have never let us use the picture if we didn't have Mr. Meyer's permission. All you have to do is contact Mr. Meyer and settle this, but you're too chicken to do it.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Change appearance of webpage or website = change the format.

The act of changing a websites' appearance or design = formatting

DAMN,

it's fun to have Eddie here making an absolute fool of himself
    Yeah, and ? "When we did this update, the format we used would not accommodate Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture, so we changed it."

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and ? "When we did this update, the format we used would not accommodate Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture, so we changed it."
    You claimed he used a pic without permission/paying for it's use....All your BS now about when Lynn changed this or that on his site is irrelevant...
    Rather then admit you lied you try to change the subject....Just more of your usual deceptive behavior....

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and ? "

Yeah and..................Eddie made himself look like a goose again

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    that is quite simply what it is. BS. Any web designer or graphic artist worth their salt could very quickly change things so that the PIC FORMAT could be accommodated.
    So, tell us, in your usual weasel words, how you meant the format of the page and not the format (extension) of the (pic) image

Twistin, twistin, twistin the night away

Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, here we go. Your starter for ten. Mr Edgington states in his post this: and yet the Wayback Machine indicates that the Eagle website changed the Eagle pic from Meyers to a royalty free one sometime between 9/December/2011 and 1/March/2012

I think anyone being asked to donate to a site that claims to "Educate, prevent and investigate investment cyber-crime" has a right to expect the Head Honcho to at least know when his site was altered especially with the team of experts he has working with him. If they cannot get dates about their own website correct how can the law enforcement people trust the dates they pass on for scams. Would that sort of evidence stand up in court ? I doubt it. A lawyer would rip it to shreds. Oh no, wait a minute, surely Mr Edgington didn't get that wrong, no, no, no , the Wayback Machine must've got confused.

Here are two links to check for yourselves.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111209...ssociates.org/

https://web.archive.org/web/20120301...ssociates.org/

Another point is the Meyers pic is not the original, permission given to use it or not, the background has been changed and the Meyers copyright statement shown in small text at the bottom right of the original pic is no longer there. It is almost as if someone doesn't want it known where the pic came from but no, there would be no need for that if Mr Edgington had permission to use and alter it. I could post pics but am too tired at the moment but the pics are easy enough found.

With regard to this BS that is quite simply what it is. BS. Any web designer or graphic artist worth their salt could very quickly change things so that the pic format could be accommodated.

Gawd, I could probably do it myself.
    Yada yada yada. Eagle called your bluff. Contact the creator of the picture.

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Yada yada yada. Eagle called your bluff. Contact the creator of the picture.
    It doesn't work like that , I will give you a couple of examples of how it does work but first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not. Here is my first example: When I buy something on Ebay or Amazon or whatever I always receive a receipt by email from Paypal who I pay by. Never fails. If I had bought some copied software then someone like one of Fatso's computer forensic experts could find that out. I reckon I would be in deep doo-doo if I couldn't produce a receipt. I do not think it would be up to the seller to show that I didn't buy copied software or whatever. But I think Finix and LRM could tell you more about that as Finix has told me that the Little Fat Rat B'astad from Oz used to run warez sites, which I believe survive by selling fake and stolen stuff.

Another off-line example might be say, the Manchester or New York Police are informed that there is a gang of shoplifters operating in the city centre. They are given the gangs personal description also that of the cars they are using. They then stop and search sajd car whereupon the police find a large amount of new goods. On being asked if they had receipts the answer was no.

Therefore it is pretty obvious that it is up to the buyer or in my example the thieves to prove where the goods came from.

Fatso's excuses become more and more ludicrous and desperate, along with those that seek to protect him. It should also be noted that those that do protect him are doing it not for Fatso's health and safety but to have a go at yours truly. particularly. LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against me

Post Thanks / Like

LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against me
    I can't speak for okosh or LRM, but I don't have any grudges against you. I don't even know you. I think you are very smart and sometimes make interesting and valid points, but you obviously have some sort of agenda against RS members. This agenda clouds your judgement to the point of you being unfair and insulting for no apparent reason.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Little Unc is afraid to contact the picture creator just as he is afraid to contact Tim Darnell about my alleged involvement in Advantage Conferences. I guess we better start a GoFundMe for the spheres transplant he is in need of.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't work like that ,

yada, yada, yada,

rationalize, justify, lay blame elsewhere,

yada, yada, and even more yada

Justify, lay blame elsewhere, throw in some strawman arguments, more rationalizing and more justifying
    LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against me
    Nah, you're a toothless and discredited tiger

Holding grudges takes energy.

Energy that could be reserved for laughing at your attempts to remain relevant.

19. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holding grudges takes energy.
    Eddie must be running on empty by now with all the grudges he has been keeping since WWSN.

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't work like that , I will give you a couple of examples of how it does work but first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not. Here is my first example: When I buy something on Ebay or Amazon or whatever I always receive a receipt by email from Paypal who I pay by. Never fails. If I had bought some copied software then someone like one of Fatso's computer forensic experts could find that out. I reckon I would be in deep doo-doo if I couldn't produce a receipt. I do not think it would be up to the seller to show that I didn't buy copied software or whatever. But I think Finix and LRM could tell you more about that as Finix has told me that the Little Fat Rat B'astad from Oz used to run warez sites, which I believe survive by selling fake and stolen stuff.

Another off-line example might be say, the Manchester or New York Police are informed that there is a gang of shoplifters operating in the city centre. They are given the gangs personal description also that of the cars they are using. They then stop and search sajd car whereupon the police find a large amount of new goods. On being asked if they had receipts the answer was no.

Therefore it is pretty obvious that it is up to the buyer or in my example the thieves to prove where the goods came from.

Fatso's excuses become more and more ludicrous and desperate, along with those that seek to protect him. It should also be noted that those that do protect him are doing it not for Fatso's health and safety but to have a go at yours truly. particularly. LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against me
    There is just one little itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie problem with you invoice claim: THE PICTURE WAS DONATED TO US FOR OUR USE, therefore there cannot be any invoice! Wanna try another lame excuse?

But now you could care less if Tim Meyer gave us permission to use the picture or not? Seriously? So you went to the trouble of going to the waybackmachine to get the date of when the Eagle picture was removed from our home page and replaced with the other eagle picture, and you could care less? You have been harping for all these years about we were using Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture illegally and you could care less? You really think that people are going to buy this you could care less if Mr. Meyer gave us permission or not to use the eagle picture? Seriously? You are truly delusional. This statement is about as idiotic as the one claiming you don't care what I do.

I think you contacted Mr. Meyer a long time ago, and you found out he did give us permission, but you would never admit it. It ruined your constant narrative that we used his picture illegally.

But you could care less if Mr. Meyer did or didn't give us permission?

Back pedal much? And you claim my excuses become more and more ludicrous and desperate. Pot meet kettle.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 10-22-2015 at 01:32 PM.

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he really doesn't care. Maybe he just likes to play the devil's advocate. The problem with doing so in the context of the anti-scam forum is that it can further confuse already confused scammed people.

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he really doesn't care. Maybe he just likes to play the devil's advocate. The problem with doing so in the context of the anti-scam forum is that it can further confuse already confused scammed people.
    If it was anyone else, it could remotely be true. With me it is an obsession and a vendetta to do all he can to try and discredit me. Now all his innuendo, insinuations, and lies have been exposed and it is killing him. He has no proof of anything he has said all these years has been the total honest facts as he has claimed.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 10-22-2015 at 06:07 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At WLD UncleFesta thinks it is cruel and not fair when the promoters of these Ponzi's/Scams are named and shamed here. When we do we are hurting innocent people because they joined under the promoter and also are named and shamed along with them. They didn't know what they were doing and we are causing them irreparable harm. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it as to how much he cares about people who join these Ponzi's/scams because they don't know any better.

Hmm, want to know what he really thinks about them? I knew you would and here is what he had to say about these "innocent" people who get caught up in these Ponzi's/scams, and I quote:

WLD Page 50, post #500: “Why would I want to educate anyone ? Particularly the incurably greedy who are intent on taking advantage of other needy and greedy souls who to all intents and purposes are out to do the same thing ? The best teacher is experience.”

They deserve to lose their money and don't deserved to be warned. They are just as greedy as the promoters and will do it to others as well. Real caring isn't he.
    EagleOne

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

but first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not.
    A confession at last from Festa.......Festa doesn't care if the pic was stolen or not....But he will still state as fact that Lynn stole the pic.....A deliberate lie...

Festa also just admitted that he doesn't care about the truth and nor does he post the facts....Festa admits he is happy to post lies.....

Group wave to Festa's credibility as it all but vanishes away.....

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak for okosh or LRM, but I don't have any grudges against you. I don't even know you. I think you are very smart and sometimes make interesting and valid points, but you obviously have some sort of agenda against RS members. This agenda clouds your judgement to the point of you being unfair and insulting for no apparent reason.
    I tried numerous times to end the feud with Festa at WLF but he wouldn't hear of it....He couldn't even remember why he started fighting with me in the first place....
    I even lobbied for him to be given permission to post here at RS so we could get all this sorted and maybe put an end to fights and grudges some of which been going on now for 15 years....

Festa's claim that I hold any grudge against him is just another of his deliberate lies....And is added to the list...))

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That has been his agenda all along and we have seen this at numerous forums over the years.....He has deliberately, through mostly lies tried to sway people's opinion and get them to not take our posts seriously....
    I know for a fact that from my own forum some members were swayed by Eddie...They stopped posting and ended up losing money in a bunch of scams.....These victims were created by Eddie and he is to blame for their loses...

35. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a "like" button here....What we really need for posts like this is a "love" button....Or "Like+10000"....

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, golly! That load of crap just demonstrated that the densest material on this planet is your skull, nothing gets through it! It would be bad enough if you were trying to compare apples to oranges, but you are trying to compare apples to aardvarks!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is his canadian girlfreind ?

She made few lies herself trying to defend him.
    Maybe she should come out and play, at least someone on his side to be fair.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Where is his canadian girlfreind ?

She made few lies herself trying to defend him.
    Maybe she should come out and play, at least someone on his side to be fair.
    Nancetta is too scared to come here....I did offer her but she said no.....Just like festa she has zero proof to any of her claims.....

Festa and Nancetta are a perfect match....Neither can tell the truth....Both have created numerous scam victims....Both have helped lure newbies into scams.....Both are just losers with no life so they spend all day making up lies about people and trolling for a fight....

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    There is just one little itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie problem with you invoice claim: THE PICTURE WAS DONATED TO US FOR OUR USE, therefore there cannot be any invoice! Wanna try another lame excuse?

Yeah, Fatso,let's try this :How about an email stating that THE PICTURE WAS DONATED and would be asked for if Meyer denied you had his permission. BTW How is your aim to rid the internet of scams and scammers after five years coming along after, what is it ? 7 or 9 years ? Oh, right, you haven't had enough donations, yet.