This guy is really pissing me off. Having lived in the Bible belt for 7 years, I have come across a lot of people who were pre-conditioned by cults and self-appointed prophets to fall for this sort of thing.

The angelical world sent me, in a surprising and unexpected fashion, a subliminal message concerning you; it has also asked me to look deep into your past. Probably not by chance.

Because it is true that by calling up your past, you will certainly better understand what is about to happen in your very near future:

Past fact N° 1: Have you suffered a perturbing emotional shock? Some emotional pain that caused you a great deal of suffering?

Past fact N° 2: Do you believe certain jealous individuals might have been so angry at you that they would have sought to deprive you of good luck?

Future fact N° 1: Why would an incredible reversal of the situation not await you within 21 days with a first very large windfall for you in the end?

If I put myself in your shoes, I can understand why you might entertain a few doubts. So this is what I propose:

I have gathered all the proofs that your immediate future is ready to turn completely around. There are surprising revelations which it is crucial you should know before it is too late for anything or anyone to change your life.

But it is up to you.

Your messenger and friend,
Padre