Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Uncle Festa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uncle Festa

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa
    Where is the line drawn between a "victim" and a scammer ?
    Only Uncle Festa / Eddie Campbell would be arrogant, judgmental or self righteous enough to attempt to make the judgement.

Within scams and frauds, pimps exist, players exist, naive people exist, true believers exist, criminals exist, desperate people exist, trusting people exist, nice-people-who-can't-imagine-such-blatant-fraud-happens exist

Here ya go, Eddie, TelexFree had over a million users, Zeek Rewards upward of 800,000.

The courts couldn't decide who was "genuine" or who wasn't and instead chose to divide victims into "winners" or "losers"

Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festa, on the other hand, considers himself to be superior to the courts and has introduced another category - "everyone is greedy"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

The courts couldn't decide who was "genuine" or who wasn't [/I]
    Transcripts, Little Fat Rat B'stard from Oz, we want transcripts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa View Post
    Transcripts, Little Fat Rat B'stard from Oz, we want transcripts.
    Here ya go, Eddie, knock yourself out: GOOGLE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Only Uncle Festa / Eddie Campbell would be arrogant, judgmental or self righteous enough to attempt to make the judgement
    In which case one has to ask why Real Scam members act as judge, jury and executioner when they hound, castigate and otherwise terrorize those that they declare to be scammers ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa View Post
    In which case one has to ask why Real Scam members act as judge, jury and executioner when they hound, castigate and otherwise terrorize those that they declare to be scammers ?
    What scammers are being terrorized? Police reports for those terroristic threats please!

When that lying sack of $hit Tim Darnell bragged to his brainwashed sheeple that I was sending death threats, I turned myself in to his local police department and inquired if he had made a report. I already knew full well he hadn't as he was lying. So, I called his bluff and demanded they investigate. They couldn't investigate without the alleged victim filing so they did nothing but file an interesting report that reflected me turning myself in for what they called terroristic threats. The guys in Allen had a tremendous laugh over it.

I then went to his daughters' high school. I signed in and was directed to the campus police. I asked them if Darnell had made them aware that he and his family were receiving death threats. I gave them piles of written documentation. These officers concluded that Darnell was a complete lunatic with his religious ramblings such as this one I gave them. This sent Darnell completely over the edge.

Unc, you are confusing calling their bluff with terrorizing scammers. You need to read more!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    You need to read more!
    For that to happen, you need to type slower and use words of less than two syllables