LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Festa

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Uncle Festa

So, can we take it you still can't provide proof of your accusations or answers to the questions you've been asked, only more attempted distractions, Eddie ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    So, can we take it you still can't provide proof of your accusations or answers to the questions you've been asked, only more attempted distractions, Eddie ??
    When in Rome do as the Romans do, O Little Fat ******* from OZ but I'll get round to your statements in your last post shortly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa View Post
    So pray tell why there is always so much applause that comes from Real Scam when some scam or another goes tits up ?
    Simple math: shutdown=fewer victims to join.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    Simple math: shutdown=fewer victims to join.
    Try using simple maths to work out that the fewer people looking for large returns for little effort the fewer scams there will be. When you mow the lawn you don't kill the grass. To do that you have to deny it food, light and water.

Tell lover boy to try not to get too excited, that is my arse he is looking at not yours.

Post Thanks / Like

Try using simple maths to work out that the fewer people looking for large returns for little effort the fewer scams there will be.
    There is no practical way to affect the number of people looking for large returns for little effort. There are practical ways to reduce the number of people getting caught up in scams without realizing they are scams. RS is doing just this and very successfully.

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So there you have the crux of the matter.

From his ivory tower, Eddie gets to decide who does or doesn't deserve to be scammed.

Apparently he knows all the fraud victims and their circumstances and can determine if they have contributed to being illegally defrauded

It's also his opinion scams shouldn't be exposed and forced to close because doing so means victims will lose money.

Screw any future victims, Eh, Eddie ??

And don't, whatever you do, celebrate the demise of a fraud, because..............well.............because..... .....Eddie says you shouldn't.
    Apparently he knows all the fraud victims and their circumstances and can determine if they have contributed to being illegally defrauded
    Of course I don't and it is extremely silly and stupid for anyone to suggest that I do. It should be fairly obvious to anyone that if they sign up for an Internet investment plan offering outrageous returns that their "profit" comes from those less fortunate lower down the chain. Do you not believe, Roundo, that such people are getting their comeuppance when they lose their money ? It simply means the receiver snatching it back from someone else.

I have asked you this before and you refused to answer whilst flouncing out of Catty Shaq in one of your hissy fits,never mind perhaps I will have better luck this time : Where is the line drawn between a "victim" and a scammer ? In simpler terms, how many people do you need to recruit to move from victim to scammer, 1, 2, 10, 100 ? How many scams do you need to have been in to make that same transition ?
    Who decides these things ?

I will get back to the rest of your points later. I have to take the dog out now. She is much more important than a Little Fat Rat B'stard from Oz.

Post Thanks / Like

RS is doing just this and very successfully.
    Numbers, Finix, we want numbers (paraphrasing Little Rat B'stard from Oz)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festa
    Where is the line drawn between a "victim" and a scammer ?
    Only Uncle Festa / Eddie Campbell would be arrogant, judgmental or self righteous enough to attempt to make the judgement.

Within scams and frauds, pimps exist, players exist, naive people exist, true believers exist, criminals exist, desperate people exist, trusting people exist, nice-people-who-can't-imagine-such-blatant-fraud-happens exist

Here ya go, Eddie, TelexFree had over a million users, Zeek Rewards upward of 800,000.

The courts couldn't decide who was "genuine" or who wasn't and instead chose to divide victims into "winners" or "losers"

Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festa, on the other hand, considers himself to be superior to the courts and has introduced another category - "everyone is greedy"

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Numbers, Finix, we want numbers (paraphrasing Little Rat B'stard from Oz)
    Eddie, they managed to convince me they were right and I was nearly as arrogant and hard headed in my views as you are. They should have no problem convincing most people who are not quite as hard headed.

14. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The courts couldn't decide who was "genuine" or who wasn't [/I]
    Transcripts, Little Fat Rat B'stard from Oz, we want transcripts.

Post Thanks / Like

Only Uncle Festa / Eddie Campbell would be arrogant, judgmental or self righteous enough to attempt to make the judgement
    In which case one has to ask why Real Scam members act as judge, jury and executioner when they hound, castigate and otherwise terrorize those that they declare to be scammers ?

Post Thanks / Like

Transcripts, Little Fat Rat B'stard from Oz, we want transcripts.
    Here ya go, Eddie, knock yourself out: GOOGLE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In which case one has to ask why Real Scam members act as judge, jury and executioner when they hound, castigate and otherwise terrorize those that they declare to be scammers ?
    What scammers are being terrorized? Police reports for those terroristic threats please!

When that lying sack of $hit Tim Darnell bragged to his brainwashed sheeple that I was sending death threats, I turned myself in to his local police department and inquired if he had made a report. I already knew full well he hadn't as he was lying. So, I called his bluff and demanded they investigate. They couldn't investigate without the alleged victim filing so they did nothing but file an interesting report that reflected me turning myself in for what they called terroristic threats. The guys in Allen had a tremendous laugh over it.

I then went to his daughters' high school. I signed in and was directed to the campus police. I asked them if Darnell had made them aware that he and his family were receiving death threats. I gave them piles of written documentation. These officers concluded that Darnell was a complete lunatic with his religious ramblings such as this one I gave them. This sent Darnell completely over the edge.

Unc, you are confusing calling their bluff with terrorizing scammers. You need to read more!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festa
    I have asked you this before and you refused to answer whilst flouncing out of Catty Shaq
    Ah, yes, the old Eddie Campbell "littleroundman flounced out of Cattyshaq" nonsense story.

Eddie / Festa has told the story so many times, he probably believes it actually happened.

It didn't of course, but, hey, if it keeps him happy telling it, who am I to interfere ???

I just file it along side his "EagleOne gave away information from the REALSCAM.com database" and "Lynn had a tax lien filed against him" and "Soapboxmom was a member of Advantage Conferences" lies and wait for the next time he trots it out when he's cornered and can't wriggle his way out of the situation.

As is his modus operandi expect Eddie / Festa to be along to demand I prove it didn't happen in:

Post Thanks / Like

So there you have the crux of the matter.

From his ivory tower, Eddie gets to decide who does or doesn't deserve to be scammed.

It's also his opinion scams shouldn't be exposed and forced to close because doing so means victims will lose money.

And don't, whatever you do, celebrate the demise of a fraud, because..............well.............because..... .....Eddie says you shouldn't.
    Yes that is my opinion because the longer a scam stays in operation the more chance there is that the law will be able to gather enough evidence to prosecute. If a scam is forced to close by the likes of the RS or Eagle R A morons they simply take whatever money they have scammed and setup an other scam under a different guise thereby escaping prosecution and possibly a jail sentence.

More or less, yes, unless it can be shown that they are indeed true victims, but according to LFRB from Oz even the courts can't tell the difference.

Well it does rather smack of the KKK dancing round a fiery cross after they have rid the world of another couple of black men.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    You need to read more!
    For that to happen, you need to type slower and use words of less than two syllables

Post Thanks / Like

One good thing that has come out of me approving Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festas' membership is it means' he finally has an audience for his incredibly sophisticated and brilliantly executed animated gifs.

Post some more, Eddie, you must have hundreds of them by now and it would be a shame to have them buried away, unseen and unappreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes that is my opinion because the longer a scam stays in operation the more chance there is that the law will be able to gather enough evidence to prosecute. If a scam is forced to close by the likes of the RS or Eagle R A morons they simply take whatever money they have scammed and setup an other scam under a different guise thereby escaping prosecution and possibly a jail sentence.
    Unc, you are so naive and simple. Law enforcement is so horrifically underfunded and understaffed that your scenario of letting the scams stay in operation would have devastating consequences. Only a tiny fraction of known scams will be prosecuted due to this lack of manpower and funds. All the enforcement agencies I have worked with appreciate everything we do. They also weigh the internet activity as part of the equation when deciding which scams to focus on. Those with more activity on the web are more likely to be investigated and perhaps prosecuted. That is straight from the Texas Attorney General's Office, Unc.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    All the enforcement agencies I have worked with appreciate everything we do.
    Oh my Gawd, now we have the female equivalent of Fatso. Next she will be telling us she also has Secret Service agents assigned to her. It is no wonder the US government agencies are short staffed. They have all been assigned to Nobrott and Edgington.

Post Thanks / Like

How little you know, Eddie, how little you know

Post Thanks / Like

It is no wonder the US government agencies are short staffed.
    They hit the the industry where it hurt the most by shutting down Liberty Reserve. They can't pay attention to every little scam that pops up. The concerned members of the public can.

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How little you know, Eddie, how little you know
    I know, John, I know, I expect the next thing I will learn is that Judy Bat-Sh!t-Crazy Hortin works for Scotland Yard. And how about you, John, have you followed in your dear old dad's footsteps ?

Post Thanks / Like

They hit the the industry where it hurt the most by shutting down Liberty Reserve. They can't pay attention to every little scam that pops up. The concerned members of the public can.
    I have said it before but it is worth repeating : Change the law so that all money recovered from scams particularly Internet HYIP's and the like is not repaid to so-called "victims". They will not be so keen to reinvest into the next good thing if they know they will lose their money unless they are at the very top of tree.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, of course they can but then we get collateral damage caused by mistaken identity and so on. Remember your concern over ProSun and Roman Novak , Elena ? Do you not care about the likes of that now ?

Post Thanks / Like

To the best of my knowledge, the innocent banker kid with the same name has willingly participated in the anti-scam activities of RS and no harm was done to him or his reputation.