Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

No offence to you Eagle or Ribshaw, I'm done posting here. Say whatever the f*** you want, I don't give a f***.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 10-01-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    That will surely garner you loads of clients. A little testy, aren't we???
    You people are abusive, I read all about each and everyone of you online. [ eagle and ribshaw are the only normal ones here ]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    You people are abusive, I read all about each and everyone of you online. [ eagle and ribshaw are the only normal ones here ]
    I think that you forgot about wserra, who is a practicing attorney.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Guys as a person new to this:

You can tell someone/something is a scam by checking their background, as per this article:

Five Questions to Ask Before You Invest | Investor.gov

Even Steve really worked at bear sterns, he is still operating illegally, since he needs to actually be working at a firm and registered with the SEC in order to be offering investments.
    WOW! and what investments am I offering? You're out of your f****** mind.
    How about you email the admins of these companies, HQrevshare, Mypayingads... etcc.. and all of the other ones I posted and harass them about all of this nonsense.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! and what investments am I offering? You're out of your ******* mind.
    How about you email the admins of these companies, HQrevshare, Mypayingads... etcc.. and all of the other ones I posted and harass them about all of this nonsense.
    One is reminded of the old adage about not having to outrun the lion, just having to outrun the slowest gazelle.
    It works on the highways & freeways of America too, with traffic stops when a number of vehicles are speeding. A small number get stopped and ticketed while many others get past the speed trap unmolested because there were only so many constables to go around.

You're the slowest gazelle in the rev share group, and got caught. Live with it.
    And oh, your verbal spasms of obscenity make it quite plain that your claims of a friend abusing your phone were false, Stephanie.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

7. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    One is reminded of the old adage about not having to outrun the lion, just having to outrun the slowest gazelle.
    It works on the highways & freeways of America too, with traffic stops when a number of vehicles are speeding. A small number get stopped and ticketed while many others get past the speed trap unmolested because there were only so many constables to go around.

You're the slowest gazelle in the rev share group, and got caught. Live with it.
    And oh, your verbal spasms of obscenity make it quite plain that your claims of a friend abusing your phone were false, Stephanie.
    Got caught? What on earth does that mean? care to enlighten me Professor C*** S****** Sissy?

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! and what investments am I offering? You're out of your f****** mind.
    Because you are offering returns your moron.

Anything that offers a return is an investment, and must be registered with the SEC.

You are lucky nobody has reported your ass.

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Because you are offering returns your moron. Anything that offers a return is an investment, and must be registered with the SEC. You are lucky nobody has reported your ass.
    Have you read the terms of service? that is only the hundredth time I said it. They are not investments, now get that understood f*** face.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 10-01-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Got caught? What on earth does that mean? care to enlighten me Professor Cock Sucking Sissy?
    Are you really sure that you want to take that tack, Stephanie?

Do you want to say that same insult to a face that knows who I really am? joey.abelon@ic.fbi.gov
    I didn't think so.

13. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you read the terms of service? that is only the hundredth time I said it. They are not investments, now get that understood **** face.
    Is this because you can't show proof that you are licensed to sell securities?

If I called the SEC right now what information would they provide as you being a broker.

15. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you read the terms of service? that is only the hundredth time I said it. It is not an investment site. What is so hard to understand.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you read the terms of service? that is only the hundredth time I said it. It is not an investment site. What is so hard to understand.
    Ok,

So you are telling me that the 150% returns your are promising are illegal?

That's the only other option unless you are generating revenue from something like a mutual fund, in which case you would license your company with the SEC.

Just show us the proof and we will tout your program as one of a kind.

18. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are no such promises made, Have you read the terms of service? humor me. I like how I said my attorney would be in touch, then my name changes on this thread, LoL :-) thats hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like

There are no such promises made, Have you read the terms of service? humor me
    Yes, I read them, and they read like a cash gifting site trying to fly under the radar. Telling people that they cannot use certain terminology does not protect you when those terms really do apply to something, Stephanie.

21. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are no such promises made, Have you read the terms of service? humor me
    You are one little coward. You aren't man enough to admit to everyone you are a scammer.

You don't deserve my humor.

I think I'm going to try and report you.

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a scammer, neither are the dozen partners involved in this. From what I read online, it seems like all of you on this forum are the real scammers.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a scammer, neither are the dozen partners involved in this. From what I read online, it seems like all of you on this forum are the real scammers.
    I guess delusion is the only form of protection.

You sound like a little cry-baby who throws temper tantrums when his hand gets caught in the cookie-jar.

I think Eagle One needs to put you to sleep.

26. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess delusion is the only form of protection. You sound like a little cry-baby who throws temper tantrums when his hand gets caught in the cookie-jar. I think Eagle One needs to put you to sleep.
    Nope, just a New Yorker with a new York attitude. being harassed for my home address... geeez. I only said a thousand times I will post the information once it is updated. And no eagle, I already been to the site, you can't make changes online in the state of New York. Then the attorneys need to submit to google to remove the information the old cache from the search engine. Yeah, so these things take time to do. Then its 7 different people, 'ohh we dont care about your home address..." umm, hello... its not just about you guys. Its everyone else after you who are googling info, that could be into the tens of thousands. Yeah, let me give it to you guys, right. I see Eagle has an address on his website, I doubt its his home address. Post your home addresses and I'll give you the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, just a New Yorker with a new York attitude. being harassed for my home address... geeez. I only said a thousand times I will post the information once it is updated. And no eagle, I already been to the site, you can't make changes online in the state of New York. Then the attorneys need to submit to google to remove the information the old cache from the search engine. Yeah, so these things take time to do. Then its 7 different people, 'ohh we dont care about your home address..." umm, hello... its not just about you guys. Its everyone else after you who are googling info, that could be into the tens of thousands. Yeah, let me give it to you guys, right. I see Eagle has an address on his website, I doubt its his home address. Post your home addresses and I'll give you the info.
    So post yours because it is my home address as well as business address.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

29. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You people are abusive, I read all about each and everyone of you online.
    Oh, really? You are the one defrauding the vulnerable members of the public and are using epithets no real business person would use. Who is the abuser here?

31. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They are not investments
    This part is true. They are not investments, they are illegally obtained donations to finance your frivolous life-style.

33. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawsom ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Yeah, I am some hick kid that has no clue that companies can have subsidiary companies under the corporate company.

Why are you afraid to have your home address known? If you registered the business, as you have said you have, in any state, that information is available when a name search is done, so it is not private. Yep whatever address (home or business) you used is there for all to see. Your claim not wanting people to know your home address is bogus just like your claim you held a securities license. By the way, what is taking your attorney so long to make this simple change? This does not take days or weeks to accomplish. It can be done online in about 3 minutes or less.

So let's do a little re-cap. You admitted that you were a financial advisor with Bear Stearns and held a securities license. Yet when checking with FINA no such license record was found. You told me that you had your license number and would give it to me to check out. But before you did you told me that when you put the number into FINRA it came back not found. Then your excuse was that FINRA didn't keep records that long. Then I posted that FINRA keeps "public records" online for 10 years. Since you said you retired/left Bear Stearns in 2007 this means your license should have still been part of the public online records. Not there. So no securities license. Just so you know, FINRA does keep licensing information archived for up to 50 years, but it can only be accessed with a written request. Just like FINRA provides public records, so does each state Secretary of State with their business filings.

By the way, if you really did work for Bear Stearns, those employment records are available from JP Morgan Chase if requested. Now I wonder what I would learn if I asked Chase about your employment with Bear Stearns?

And one more thing. You use fowl language again and I will delete it. You do it after that and I'll suspend your posting privileges for a period of time. Do it again after that and you're banned. You are treading on thin ice with all the profanity. Knock it off or I'll stop it for good. You have been warned. Heed it if you want to continue posting here.
    A little tip from a feathered friend :

n.b. A lot of good posting proof of anything would be when the majority of you cannot read or write English even simple words like tax, lien or fowl/foul.

Cock-a-doodle-doo

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Ah, but here's the rub, Stevie:

YOU
    don't get to decide whether or not what you're doing is offering "investments"

Just like none of the prosecuted frauds before yours didn't get to decide.

What you say in your terms of service has nothing to do with it, either, just like it made no difference for all the other prosecuted frauds, which also had the same or similar terminolgy in their TOS

The definition of a security can be quite broad!

Securities Definition under Federal Law

The Howey Test

Over the years, many schemes for raising capital have been devised in attempts to avoid application of the securities laws. These schemes have been analyzed by the courts to determine whether they are “investment contracts,” and therefore “securities” under the federal definition.

The leading case on the definition of an investment contract is the U.S. Supreme Court case, SEC v. W.J. Howey Co. Under the Howey test, an investment contract is “a contract, transaction or scheme whereby a person invests his money in a common enterprise[1] and is led to expect profits solely from the efforts of the promoter or a third party.”

The “investment of money” prong of the Howey test requires that the investor commit his or her assets to the enterprise in such a manner as to subject the investor to financial loss.

The focus of the inquiry is on what the purchasers were offered or promised. “The test [for determining whether an instrument is a security] . . . is what character the instrument is given in commerce by the terms of the offer, the plan of distribution, and the economic inducements held out to the prospect.”

The U.S. Supreme Court has defined “profits” as “either capital appreciation resulting from the development of the initial investment . . . or a participation in earnings resulting from the use of investors’ funds.” The promised return may be fixed or variable and may be marketed as low-risk or “guaranteed.”

The Howey Court noted that its definition of a security “embodies a flexible rather than a static principle, one that is capable of adaptation to meet the countless and variable schemes devised by those who seek the use of the money of others on the promise of profits.”

The courts have rejected attempts to narrow the definition of a security. As one opinion put it, “[I]n searching for the meaning and scope of the word ‘security’ . . . form should be disregarded for substance and the emphasis should be on economic reality.”

Courts have frequently examined the promotional materials associated with an instrument in determining whether it is a security. If the materials promise things like great returns or guaranteed income, the court will almost certainly find the instrument to be a security, and therefore subject to federal securities regulations.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

37. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You purchase great advertising, you earn cash back.
    If you do not like to earn each and everyday,
    My partners and I have freed the click monkeys.

Board Message
    Steve I can't tell you what to pay your attorneys for, but I might suggest finding one that has handled a little more than DUIs. Have him/her splain the Howey/Koscot tests and why you are violating them in spite of your TOS.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/fed.../293/case.html
    497 F2d 473 Securities and Exchange Commission v. Koscot Interplanetary Inc | OpenJurist

Have you read the terms of service? that is only the hundredth time I said it. They are not investments, now get that understood f*** face.
    They are "investments/securities" no matter what you chose to call them. If you didn't want them to be so you would have to split the "purchase great ads" from the "cash back". People would buy ads on your site with no expectation of a return other than all that great traffic. Then if you want to have people like Ken Russo selling ads only on commission, well good luck with that.

As it's structured few give a **** about the ads, they want to put in $50 and get back $75 from your trading magic and ostrich farming.

These are all scams too, if someone thinks otherwise mittens, a helmet, and close adult supervision are in order. Ken Russo and his piss poor due diligence are the reason this thread is here. I mean I'm glad you showed up and all, frankly I wish someone from each scam would participate. Sadly upon your departure too many unanswered questions remain for anyone in ribshaw nation to invest.

=============================================

Lastly, even though I like to cuss as much as the next girl, you need a little variety in your prose.

Mybinaryprofits will sink like a glass bottom boat leaving Hot Carl & Filthy Sanchez as poor as missionaries. While punters think they are being fed a hot lunch the final wrap around butt grab will empty their wallets faster than a pile driver busts rock .
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

deluded, douchebag scammer rage = even funnier.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

41. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post