Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Post Thanks / Like

re: mybinaryprofits.com / Steve Lawson ...Ken Russo says this is real.....

Jesus... I'm out meeting with a couple of people. I left my cellphone on the bar to go out for a smoke. When I walked in, they were on my phone and laughing... I read all of this stuff they posted, I've been trying to delete posts ever since, some I can't. LoL, That was ******* hilarious though, these people are so funny, got me in stitches all night. ohh well, what can you do, right.

See you all in the trading classes! :-)
    Last edited by SteveLawson; 09-17-2015 at 11:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Steve: I deleted all the posts that you deleted as well as the two redundant posts of obscenity. If you are saying that you did not post these obscenities, then I am going to delete the one I did leave as well.

Why are you ducking the question under what name you registered my binary profits in New York? You did register the company in New York, right? If you don't answer then we will all know you haven't done that for your "legal" program. Big No-No!
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

3. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson View Post
    Jesus... I'm out meeting with a couple of people. I left my cellphone on the bar to go out for a smoke. When I walked in, they were on my phone and laughing... I read all of this stuff they posted, I've been trying to delete posts ever since, some I can't. LoL, That was ******* hilarious though, these people are so funny, got me in stitches all night. ohh well, what can you do, right.

Who would be dumb enough to invest their money with somebody who would leave their cellphone on a bar and go out for a smoke?
    You don't know where anybody that dumb might leave your money. On a train, in a cab, stored for safe keeping in a trashcan.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Who would be dumb enough to invest their money with somebody who would leave their cellphone on a bar and go out for a smoke?
    You don't know where anybody that dumb might leave your money. On a train, in a cab, stored for safe keeping in a trashcan.
    HaHa, they are a couple of my very close friends and also business partners, I didn't leave my phone on an open bar with strangers, we all just put our stuff on the table, they don't like this site and think all you guys are scammers and this site is a waste of time, which is why one of them was writing all of that stuff. I, on the other hand, happen to like this site, I enjoy talking with you all. PS, no one 'invests' with me, so lets get that straight.

Post Thanks / Like

Still ducking answering under what company name did you register My Binary Profits in New York. Why? Could it possibly be because you never bothered to register the company with the state of New York now could it?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

HaHa, they are a couple of my very close friends and also business partners, I didn't leave my phone on an open bar with strangers, we all just put our stuff on the table, they don't like this site and think all you guys are scammers and this site is a waste of time, which is why one of them was writing all of that stuff. I, on the other hand, happen to like this site, I enjoy talking with you all. PS, no one 'invests' with me, so lets get that straight.
    It appears you cannot trust your close friends & business partners much. Ever heard of locking your phone with a password or pin number? It appears you are not as tech savvy as you claim to be. Yet another reason to avoid investing anything with you, whether that's time or money.

As for us guys being scammers when was the last time you seen anybody here asking for anybody money?

PS Care to answer EagleOne's question anytime soon?

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How is it I always miss the best sparring matches? Thankfully, scammer boy didn't leave me out since I was kind enough to manually add him as a member. I found this little love note in my box:

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLawson
    GO **** YOURSELF!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenny says it's real? Kenny doesn't even remember how to make an honest living any more.

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    How is it I always miss the best sparring matches? Thankfully, scammer boy didn't leave me out since I was kind enough to manually add him as a member. I found this little love note in my box:
    What a delightful chap. Who wouldn't want to do business with him?

16. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, how completely unsurprising,

Trouble in ToyTown already:

MyBinaryProfits thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OOPS,

seems failure is contagious:

Mybinaryprofits thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmn, this one is such a blatantly obvious, guaranteed to fail, sooner rather than later ponzi, even the newbies have sussed it out:

Mybinaryprofits thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

22. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You know it's weird, when these things fail they still leave the signup open so people can send them more money.

Very generous.

Did Steve ever answer that question by Eagle?

24. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Steve why do you explode rather then discuss??.....Your past few posts tell me that you're NOT a real Christian so makes me wonder what else about you and your claims are not real...
    legitimate business people discuss.
    exposed scammers explode.
    it's just the way of the world.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

26. Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I say America needs compulsory military service, like Russia and Israel. There are too many young people running around wasting their lives.

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

RIBSHAW, YOU DON'T BUY THE STOCK OUTRIGHT, YOU BUY THE OPTIONS ON IT AT A CERTAIN STRIKE PRICE, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm lower case ribshaw, only Pappy RIBSHAW uses CAPS otherhows townfolk can't tell us apart. Thanks for the friend request pal, I aint never been friends with a real city slicker.

That's no way to start a friendship.JPG
    Two times the fun.JPG
    A raving Fan.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

30. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I'm lower case ribshaw, only Pappy RIBSHAW uses CAPS otherhows townfolk can't tell us apart. Thanks for the friend request pal, I aint never been friends with a real city slicker.

That's no way to start a friendship.JPG
    Two times the fun.JPG
    A raving Fan.JPG
    the business acumen is astounding.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

32. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

RIBSHAW, YOU DON'T BUY THE STOCK OUTRIGHT, YOU BUY THE OPTIONS ON IT AT A CERTAIN STRIKE PRICE, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright enough with the foolishness, let's use an analogy for those that don't trade options, like Steve.

Option trading shares a lot of similarities with sports betting. There are people that make a living at the sports book, and some a very comfortable one. The vast majority of bettors lose while running the gamut from weekend punter to degenerate. These losses fund the winners. Same as in the option market.

There are the oddsmakers that determine the betting lines. While not perfect for the casual gambler and in about 1/2 the wagers for the pros the spreads are usually hard to beat. Same as the option market.

Then we have to bookmakers that generally earn a comfortable living laying one bet off against another and pocketing the juice. Sometimes bookmakers who are like the option sellers take huge losses if they can't hedge the risk.

Finally we have the touts. These are the folks that picked 9 out of 10 winners last weekend, hell for the past 52 weekends nothing but net, then you join their program to experience their first loss evr. But they'll extend your service half price to make it up to you.

Speculating on a $.05 option trade turning into a $1.00 is tantamount to betting longshots in your favorite sport. Thinking some guy running a 900 number is going to pick 60% (Ws) at the dog track is about as realistic as thinking they will do it in the option market. The world is simply not filled with that many idiots making a living in any industry willing to hand over buckets of cash.
    ================================================== ==============

RGLD over $50 in one month with options. A $50 Call Option Definition | Investopedia as I type is $1.85 asked by $1.50 bid with the stock at $48.55. Since there are no trades on this contract $1.85 is about what one would pay, meaning the stock has to close above $51.85 on or before 10/16/2015 to break even less commission, let's call it $52 to break even.

To get one of Steve's Nickel specials one could bid on the $60 calls although they are offered to $.35 so it might not get filled. The first nickel you could buy in the market is at $70.

Getting the 60 call for $.05 would turn into a $1.00 if RGLD closes at $61 or above by 10/16/2015. About a 4% chance of that happening.

As a disclosure I own some baskets of mining stocks, I don't think they are a bad trade, am looking out the next five years give or take. In the next month I would rather be a seller of RGLD options to someone in Steve's trading school.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-18-2015 at 09:57 AM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

34. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

MyBinaryProfits thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum
    re: "I don't understand why some are seeing earnings and some are not. I have a friend who has reported that she has received earnings. They should not be picking and choosing. I don't see how it takes that amount of time to credit accounts now"

That is something that I never have understood about the consumer end of the Ponzi SCAM business.

ladytrader at MMG is not a newbie; she wasn't born yesterday. Registered at MMG January 2006 with over a thousand posts. Almost ten years of watching these SCAMS flare up and flame out. She knows intimately why some are seeing earnings and some are not and why picking and choosing happens. She's been in enough SCAMS over ten years to know that crediting accounts involves a time factor that is controlled only by the scammer himself.

Who does she think she is kidding?

That's the rub. It's herself.

On a deeply subconscious level, she just wants to keep playing the game. We all know the motivations of the Ken Russos and Steve Lawsons of the world, but what the class of consumers like ladytrader do to themselves over and over both fascinates and mystifies me.
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

36. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    re: "I don't understand why some are seeing earnings and some are not. I have a friend who has reported that she has received earnings. They should not be picking and choosing. I don't see how it takes that amount of time to credit accounts now"

That is something that I never have understood about the consumer end of the Ponzi SCAM business.

ladytrader at MMG is not a newbie; she wasn't born yesterday. Registered at MMG January 2006 with over a thousand posts. Almost ten years of watching these SCAMS flare up and flame out. She knows intimately why some are seeing earnings and some are not and why picking and choosing happens. She's been in enough SCAMS over ten years to know that crediting accounts involves a time factor that is controlled only by the scammer himself.

Who does she think she is kidding?

That's the rub. It's herself.

On a deeply subconscious level, she just wants to keep playing the game. We all know the motivations of the Ken Russos and Steve Lawsons of the world, but what the class of consumers like ladytrader do to themselves over and over both fascinates and mystifies me.
    She knows EXACTLY what this is all about. This is just for the newbies consumption. This way it gives her wiggle-room when this blows up quickly. She can appear to have been "fooled/tricked/duped" into joining. For those who signed up under her, it absolves her of any responsibility for it going bust. It wasn't her fault as she was fooled just like everyone else. It is NEVER the fault of the pimps of these programs. They all claim they were tricked, duped, fooled, even after doing all their due diligence. Which shows you what they call due diligence isn't due diligence; but the newbies don't know that. They believe what they have been told by people like her and Ken Russo.
    EagleOne

38. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats the status on this.

Anymore complaints?

Did it crash and burn completely?
    Last edited by Fendaril; 09-18-2015 at 01:40 PM.

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Whats the status on this.

Anymore complaints?

Did it crash and burn completely?
    Payment issues appear to have been solved, at least with the major pimps at MMG. So it is not dead yet, but unless they can get a lot more heavy hitters and pimps onboard, it won't last long.

If Steve cannot show some incredible results, and fast, this will be over before it gets to its first month birthday.
    EagleOne

42. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Y'all, I'm looking at this and I'm shaking my head. I used to fall for Kenny's and Steve's BS. Having a normal life is so much better than all this BS.

44. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My binary profits thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

46. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor SteveLawson,

Not having much luck with his latest effort, is he ???

Even the
    Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum doesn't believe his nonsense

48. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post