Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1531

Thread: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    How can I pre-order a few cases, littleroundman?

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC Rogue Former Member / Jeff Finkle Orchestrates Cover-up

The desperation continues:

Don gave
    you a free service! Join Fiverr to claim it. Join Now

What is Sir Gasbag got to offer??? Perhaps, a five minute lecture on living the lifestyle of the rich and famous whilst in chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy and screwing one's creditors.....
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

fake magazine covers = always funny.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What would be even funnier is if littleroundman would put the fake cover on the butt-wipe roll.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What bestseller lists is he trying to get on....the most obscure??? The highest worst selling book in history? The top of his own last dozen self-published flops list? Wow!!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wait a minute..... Gasbag can't pay his creditors in full and is constantly filing bankruptcies having already written off around 2 million and isn't paying the nut on his house, but he can afford a tropical paradise vacation??? This creep should be in the gray bar hotel!

Love some Bunny! I do!

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like the desperate ding-a-ling is paying for fake news stories. Hilarious!

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Best seller, you say ????

Oh, really ??

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

16. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    best seller, you say ????

Oh, really ??

fantastic! 4,232,670 out of 4,232,669!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The bankruptcy king is living it up!

Don Holbrook

Shared publicly - Jul 31, 2015

Laurie and Alyssa out on the town in Honolulu

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are blocked from following @9thTemplar and viewing @9thTemplar's Tweets. Learn more
    Don Allen Holbrook sure isn't open and transparent. Why does he have to hide from little ol' mom here? This sure isn't very neighborly of the boy!

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The bankruptcy king is living it up!

Don Holbrook

Shared publicly - Jul 31, 2015

Laurie and Alyssa out on the town in Honolulu

It's quite possible Laurie and Alyssa weren't out on the town at all. Given FartBlossom's rank on Amazon's best-seller list, they could have posed for a picture before asking the occupants of that limo to roll down the window before explaining to them that they were working late so they wouldn't get kicked out of the Motel 6 for non-payment.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just tweeted back and forth with a reporter from Houston who had been covering Earthquest. That dear man thought it was on track. I told him that his friends were giving the scammers a free pass. Earthquest was a scam to line the pockets of Holbrook and company from the get go. The media needs to skewer these clowns and demand that McCrady be fired. Enough is enough!

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/n...trailer#/story
    $0USD raised in 1 day 0% funded 59 days left $30,000 USD goal Flexible Funding Help make it happen for Ninth Templar Movie Treatment, Script & Trailer and Author Holbrook! Select a Perk
    Sir Gasbag is yet again begging for money. When is he going to figure out that no one in their right mind is going to give his scamming a$$ a dime?

Love some Bunny! I do!

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ninth Templar Movie Treatment, Script & Trailer

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Film

$0USD
    raised in 3 days
    0% funded
    57 days left

$30,000 USD goal
    Flexible Funding

The big scammin' zero, Sir Gasbag, has raised a whopping 0/zero $$$. When is this clown who has cost taxpayers millions of dollars going to crawl back under his rock?

Love some Bunny! I do!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Every time I see post about him, I can't help thinking about Jabba the Hut. (His more successful alter ego!) Maybe we should nickname him Jabber the Hack!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

32. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Finally, a little truth from Sir Talks-a-Lot. You will have a rare (don't know about collectible) in the book world.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holbrook is making thinly disguised death threats:

http://www.realscam.com/f11/dealing-...er-abyss-4406/

Love some Bunny! I do!

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Domain Name: 9THTEMPLAR.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1678630240_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: WHOIS.ENOM.COM
    Registrar URL: eNom - domain name, web site hosting, email, registration
    Update Date: 2015-12-10T00:19:31.00Z
    Creation Date: 2011-09-23T18:55:17.00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-09-23T18:55:17.00Z
    Registrar: ENOM, INC
    Registrar IANA ID: 48
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: ABUSE@ENOM.COM
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
    Domain Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: DON HOLBROOK
    Registrant Organization: TWO KNIGHTS ONE HORSE PRODUCTIONS
    Registrant Street: 9200 DALAMAHOY PLACE
    Registrant Street:
    Registrant City: LAS VEGAS
    Registrant State/Province: NV
    Registrant Postal Code: 89145
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.9287064440
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:

Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: DON HOLBROOK
    Admin Organization: TWO KNIGHTS ONE HORSE PRODUCTIONS
    Admin Street: 9200 DALAMAHOY PLACE
    Admin Street:
    Admin City: LAS VEGAS
    Admin State/Province: NV
    Admin Postal Code: 89145
    Admin Country: US
    Admin Phone: +1.9287064440
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email:

Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: DON HOLBROOK
    Tech Organization: TWO KNIGHTS ONE HORSE PRODUCTIONS
    Tech Street: 9200 DALAMAHOY PLACE
    Tech Street:
    Tech City: LAS VEGAS
    Tech State/Province: NV
    Tech Postal Code: 89145
    Tech Country: US
    Tech Phone: +1.9287064440
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email:

Name Server: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    Name Server: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNSSEC:UNSIGNED
    URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System:
    HTTP://WDPRS.INTERNIC.NET/
    >>> Last update of WHOIS database:2015-09-27T10:44:48.00Z <<<
    - See more at: 9thtemplar.com Whois Domain Name Records | 9thtemplar.com Info | eNom
    New Search Printer Friendly Calculate List Fees
    Business Entity Information
    Type: Domestic Limited-Liability Company Entity Number: E0561782015-1
    Qualifying State: NV List of Officers Due: 1/31/2016
    Managed By: Managing Members Expiration Date:
    NV Business ID: NV20151711544 Business License Exp:
    Registered Agent Information
    Name: LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC. Address 1: 1810 E SAHARA AVE STE 214
    Address 2: City: LAS VEGAS
    State: NV Zip Code: 89104
    Phone: Fax:
    Mailing Address 1: Mailing Address 2:
    Mailing City: Mailing State: NV
    Mailing Zip Code:
    Agent Type: Commercial Registered Agent - Corporation
    Jurisdiction: NEVADA Status: Active
    View all business entities under this registered agent
    Financial Information
    No Par Share Count: 0 Capital Amount: $ 0
    No stock records found for this company
    Officers Include Inactive Officers
    No active officers found for this company
    Actions\Amendments
    Click here to view the 1 action or amendment associated with this company
    TWO KNIGHTS ONE HORSE PRODUCTIONS LLC

Making death threats is sure to frighten off any investors. He can forget his fantasies of movie stardom.

Love some Bunny! I do!

40. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I guess I should be excited. Are we all going to be in his new FRICTIONAL BOOK. It does sound like a veiled death threat. But being only 70 miles from the Asshole makes me even more excited. Since he scammed 250,000 dollars from the Town of Pahrump for a report of a project that would never make it here. He has just faded away. What he does not know that his veiled threats can be considered terrorist threats. Being retired from Law Enforcement and just qualified again for my HR 218 carry card, I truly wait for the Music Man to make his move? Exciting to have a surprise waiting for me. My radio station, KPFV 98.1 FM will be up and running soon. The Music man will get a lot of air time, if he tries anything at all here.

42. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holbrook just can't seem to get it through his head the era of unfettered "snout-in-the-public-purse-trough" is over.

If his life is "ruined" he did it himself by failing to realize in time the jig was up and, even if they wanted to, communities like the one in Pahrump can no longer afford the extravagances that follow non productive fast talkers like Holbrook and his fellow bandits.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

44. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Clothing Products > THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT

This is a brand page for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark by Holbrook, Don in Las Vegas, NV, 89145. Write a review about a product or service associated with this THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark. Or, contact the owner Holbrook, Don of the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark.
    Status Update! On Friday, December 11, 2015, status on the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark changed to PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE.

On Thursday, July 23, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT by Holbrook, Don, Las Vegas, NV 89145. The USPTO has given the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark serial number of 86702693. The current federal status of this trademark filing is PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE. The correspondent listed for THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT is JungJin Lee, Erin C. Bray of Lee, Lee & Associates, P.C., PO Box 512, Ann Arbor MI 48106-0512 . The THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark is filed in the category of Clothing Products . The description provided to the USPTO for THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT is T-shirts.
    Word Mark: THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT
    Status/
    Status Date:
    PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE 12/11/2015
    Serial Number: 86702693
    Filing Date: 7/23/2015
    Foreign Filing Deadline: Saturday, January 23, 2016
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in the European Union >>
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in China >>
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in Australia >>
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in Canada >>
    Registration Number: NOT AVAILABLE
    Registration Date: NOT AVAILABLE
    Goods and Services: T-shirts
    Mark Description: The mark consists of "The Ninth Templar" above a graphic design depicting the following in detail: A Templar flared cross in the mid-background with two swords crossed behind the cross. One sword is Arabic/Saracen medieval design and the other sword is a crusader sword with a Japanese style point with single edge. The center of the cross depicts a pyramid with an eye in the center. To the left of the cross and crossed swords is a single hooked nail that runs the length of the distance of the sword and crossed swords with dripping blood running down the nail to a pool of blood at the bottom point of the nail. The nail has a two headed dragon intwined around it to form the infinity sign with the top of the twin dragons looking at each other with tongues extended. The nail has a key inset two thirds of the way down extruding to the left that has a cross inset into the key attached to the nail. To the top of the logo cross there are two knights on one horse one carrying a spear and the other holding a chalice. The words Veritas Vos Liberabit below.
    Type Of Mark: TradeMark
    Published For Opposition Date: 1/19/2016
    Last Applicant/Owner: Holbrook, Don
    Las Vegas, NV 89145 Why is this contact information displayed?
    Mark Drawing Code: Drawing/Design + Words
    Design Search: See Similar Logos >> Stylized horses, donkeys and zebras (Animals - Horses, donkeys, zebras ) see more design...
    Dragonflies (Animals - Insects, spiders, micro - organisms) see more design...
    Nails, screws, nuts, bolts, washers, eyelets, rivets, dowel pins, thumb tacks, railroad spikes (Hardware, tools and ladders, non - motorized agricultural implements; keys and locks. - Small hardware articles, springs ) see more design...
    Swords, sabers, rapeirs, foils, epees (Arms, ammunition and armor - Weapons) see more design...
    Infinity symbol (Heraldry, flags, crowns, crosses, arrows and symbols - Notational signs and symbols) see more design...
    Prisms and pyramids (Geometric figures and solids - Geometrical solids) see more design...
    Register Type: Principal
    Disclaimer: (NOT AVAILABLE)
    Correspondent: JungJin Lee, Erin C. Bray
    Lee, Lee & Associates, P.C.
    PO Box 512
    Ann Arbor MI 48106-0512
    Use in Commerce Trademark - Applicant has provided proof of use of this mark in commerce to USPTO.
    Classification Information
    Primary Class: Class (025) - Clothing, footwear, headgear.
    First Use Anywhere: 4/30/2012
    First Use In Commerce: 5/20/2015

Love some Bunny! I do!

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Clothing Products > THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT

This is a brand page for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark by Holbrook, Don in Las Vegas, NV, 89145. Write a review about a product or service associated with this THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark. Or, contact the owner Holbrook, Don of the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark.
    Status Update! On Friday, December 11, 2015, status on the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark changed to PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE.

On Thursday, July 23, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT by Holbrook, Don, Las Vegas, NV 89145. The USPTO has given the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark serial number of 86702693. The current federal status of this trademark filing is PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE. The correspondent listed for THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT is JungJin Lee, Erin C. Bray of Lee, Lee & Associates, P.C., PO Box 512, Ann Arbor MI 48106-0512 . The THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark is filed in the category of Clothing Products . The description provided to the USPTO for THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT is T-shirts.
    Word Mark: THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT
    Status/
    Status Date:
    PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE 12/11/2015
    Serial Number: 86702693
    Filing Date: 7/23/2015
    Foreign Filing Deadline: Saturday, January 23, 2016
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in the European Union >>
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in China >>
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in Australia >>
    - Apply for the THE NINTH TEMPLAR VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT trademark in Canada >>
    Registration Number: NOT AVAILABLE
    Registration Date: NOT AVAILABLE
    Goods and Services: T-shirts
    Mark Description: The mark consists of "The Ninth Templar" above a graphic design depicting the following in detail: A Templar flared cross in the mid-background with two swords crossed behind the cross. One sword is Arabic/Saracen medieval design and the other sword is a crusader sword with a Japanese style point with single edge. The center of the cross depicts a pyramid with an eye in the center. To the left of the cross and crossed swords is a single hooked nail that runs the length of the distance of the sword and crossed swords with dripping blood running down the nail to a pool of blood at the bottom point of the nail. The nail has a two headed dragon intwined around it to form the infinity sign with the top of the twin dragons looking at each other with tongues extended. The nail has a key inset two thirds of the way down extruding to the left that has a cross inset into the key attached to the nail. To the top of the logo cross there are two knights on one horse one carrying a spear and the other holding a chalice. The words Veritas Vos Liberabit below.
    Type Of Mark: TradeMark
    Published For Opposition Date: 1/19/2016
    Last Applicant/Owner: Holbrook, Don
    Las Vegas, NV 89145 Why is this contact information displayed?
    Mark Drawing Code: Drawing/Design + Words
    Design Search: See Similar Logos >> Stylized horses, donkeys and zebras (Animals - Horses, donkeys, zebras ) see more design...
    Dragonflies (Animals - Insects, spiders, micro - organisms) see more design...
    Nails, screws, nuts, bolts, washers, eyelets, rivets, dowel pins, thumb tacks, railroad spikes (Hardware, tools and ladders, non - motorized agricultural implements; keys and locks. - Small hardware articles, springs ) see more design...
    Swords, sabers, rapeirs, foils, epees (Arms, ammunition and armor - Weapons) see more design...
    Infinity symbol (Heraldry, flags, crowns, crosses, arrows and symbols - Notational signs and symbols) see more design...
    Prisms and pyramids (Geometric figures and solids - Geometrical solids) see more design...
    Register Type: Principal
    Disclaimer: (NOT AVAILABLE)
    Correspondent: JungJin Lee, Erin C. Bray
    Lee, Lee & Associates, P.C.
    PO Box 512
    Ann Arbor MI 48106-0512
    Use in Commerce Trademark - Applicant has provided proof of use of this mark in commerce to USPTO.
    Classification Information
    Primary Class: Class (025) - Clothing, footwear, headgear.
    First Use Anywhere: 4/30/2012
    First Use In Commerce: 5/20/2015

Love some Bunny! I do!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Dealing with a Cyber Stalker & Cyber Bully / "Soapbox-Momster-Cyber Stalker of the Abyss." Don A. Holbrook

Soapbox-Momster is an very poorly written thinly veiled autobiography of author, Don A. Holbrook and his plans to murder me for protecting the taxpayers:

Attachment 12775Attachment 12776Attachment 12777Attachment 12778Attachment 12779Attachment 12780
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love some Bunny! I do!

50. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post