LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Plexus worldwide, plexus scam, pink drink reviews, plexus sliim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Plexus worldwide, plexus scam, pink drink reviews, plexus sliim

Has anyone out there had experience with this company? I am shocked there is nothing about them here. They must work overtime to remove all their bad reviews, and there are MANY!

I'm not slamming or bashing anyone, just sharing MY truth and experience as it happened to me. Because most lawyers don't want to take on MLM Companies or they charge more money than I have, I'm getting my truth about them in as m any locations as possible in hopes that others won't experience the nightmare I did.

The following is my personal experience (aka: nightmare) with Plexus Worldwide, an MLM company based in Scottsdale, AZ

DECEPTION:
    I became an ambassador with Plexus Worldwide October 15, 2013 and based the majority of that decision on the following:

• Facebook posts boasted I “drink pink and shrink”, “just one pink drink a day melts the fat away”. Even the corporate welcome page boasted “Lose weight faster than you ever imagined”.
    • I contacted Sonya Dudley, Diamond Ambassador with Plexus Worldwide, who assured me 90% of the business could be done online. That fit my lifestyle and just what I was looking for - no parties, no travel, etc.
    • I wanted a product that people needed, one that sold itself. This was a weight loss product backed by thousands of testimonials of rapid weight loss and ample energy, among other health benefits, with little to no effort on their part. I asked Sonya if a specific meal plan should be followed for optimal results. Her reply: “Oh no! That’s the beauty of Plexus you don’t have to change a thing.
    • I wanted to make MONEY!

The weight loss products, Plexus Slim and Plexus Accelerator, were not working for me or my customers. I was met with indecisive avoidance when I asked what to do and why this was happening. I never got a straight answer. However, the language began to change from "drink pink and shrink" to "pink for health". It became all about "health" and weight loss was a possible bonus.

WHAT? a possible bonus?

That's NOT how it was presented to me or what I signed up for! I was gravely mislead. The product had CHANGED.

The “Gems” aka: leaders were well aware of the change and that it wasn’t working. They wrote their concerns to the CEO, Tarl Robinson, as the rapid team growth and sales were declining due to these changes.

The 3 day sample packs where people experienced quick results of more energy & weight loss was no longer effective. People were not seeing results in 3 days anymore – and many times not even in 2 weeks if at all.

The diamond leaders knew the truth (I have evidence of this) but worked very hard to cover it up. Dirty Diamonds! They should win an Oscar for that performance!

The problem? Nobody told ME about the product change even when I asked directly! (I have this in writing as well). I joined Plexus Worldwide October 15, 2013 and the change went into effect 2 weeks later in November 2013. Therefore I was not representing the product I thought I was and it could cost me something much more valuable than money... my credibility and integrity.

This was a widely publicized video at the time I signed up (although I made some edits to prove a point). What is emphasized most in this video, health or weight loss?

By the way, the original video is here: Youtube Plexus Worldwide

In addition, Plexus Worldwide proudly boasts of how quickly their company has grown as well as being a debt free company. Considering there are numerous reports of Plexus Worldwide charging the annual $34.95 fee to unsuspecting past ambassadors (those who resigned), as well as active ambassadors creating bogus ambassador accounts to rise in rank, it's a fabulous appearance of growth. I call it lies, deception and unethical business practices. As of March, 2015 Plexus Worldwide claimed to have 220,000 Ambassadors x $34.95 = $7,689,000.00. No wonder they make it so easy to join and so difficult to resign!

And let's not forget the adverse side effects experienced by some such as stroke, heart and liver damage. Again, if you experienced this, PLEASE, PLEASE share your experience and possibly save a life! This stuff can be DANGEROUS!

While this "snake oil" may work for a few, it certainly doesn't work for most. We can all lose weight, gain energy, lower cholesterol and blood sugar by eating clean, drinking lots of water and exercising. Why do I need to pay $100+ a month for Plexus Slim?

LIES:
    I had a member on my team reach the rank of gold ambassador, however Plexus removed it due to someone returning an order after month end. I simply questioned, for FIVE MONTHS, where it was in the compensation plan that stated month end date or that the month was extended till the 15th of the next month. I thought month end was month end - the end of 30 days. The only notice I got was a termination due to "disparaging remarks", however to this day I have never been told what those remarks were, their reference nor was I given an opportunity to defend the accusations. You can read more of that ordeal on my blog if you wish at The Pink Drink Scam Alert ~ My Pinkwashed Nightmare. I have the corporate letters there that explain how "the compensation plan wasn't clear", and "is in the process of being re-written", etc. They have since CHANGED the compensation plan stating the last day of the month is final month end. DUH!

I think it is also important to note that Plexus is tagged as a "health fraud" by the FDA.

Snap 2015-06-17 at 18.34.35.jpg

CONCLUSION:
    The corporate officers have now turned against each other as former Plexus International President Alfred Pettersen brings a lawsuit against Plexus CEO Tarl Robinson. See more about that here, and General Manager Serena Molangi was fired. As of right now, no one is willing to share the truth of what may have happened in either of these situations.

If just one person escapes an MLM nightmare because of this post, then my mission was accomplished.

If you are interested in reading more of my story and why I want to expose this company and others like them, you can find it on my blog.

To read what real people have experienced, go HERE and HERE.

NEVER in my 35 year career have I experienced a company as ignorant, unprofessional, lackadaisical and unethical as Plexus Worldwide. It is MY hope to stop companies like this from raping people of their hopes, dreams, hard earned money and all too often entire families torn apart due to their deception and greed.

Plexus Worldwide was not the first scam I danced with, but it is the last. Stop the silence, share YOUR truth and let's end this dirty dance!

Thanks for listening.... oh uh, READING.

2. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Plexus worldwide, plexus scam, pink drink reviews, plexus sliim

Thanks for your post. I've seem people peddling this around for some time now. Hmph The Snake oil makes me think of another scammy company that peddles health pills in a bottle of snake or fish oil.

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LOL Katra, me too! I really am surprised to find so few complaints publicized. Hopefully we can stop the silence. There are "threats" if you talk....

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by womanscammed View Post
    LOL Katra, me too! I really am surprised to find so few complaints publicized. Hopefully we can stop the silence. There are "threats" if you talk....
    I never heard of Pink Slime Plexus Worldwide. All these companies seem about the same, dubious health claims and the only thing 99% of people lose is money.

You might have stumbled on a few of these blogs, if not a few good ones to see what others have experienced.

Pink Truth » Myth of MLM Income Opportunity: 99% Lose Money in MLM

Married to an Ambot

The ACN pyramid scam exposed - ACN Pyramid Scheme

Welcome aboard.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

8. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The one I was thinking about is Great Healthworks. Ohh Some head guy a David Boden, the Vice Prez of the company is in prison right now I believe for his involvement in some Ponzi Ex-Rothstein Atty Gets 18 Mos. For Role In $1B Ponzi Scheme - Law360 If you scroll to the bottom there are more links. they don't do MLM as far as I know, but they do hire virtual workers. Great Virtualworks is the hiring company. They have infomercials and Larry King as a spokesperson

Hmph! I don't want to be a threat thief darn it.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone out there had experience with this company? I am shocked there is nothing about them here. They must work overtime to remove all their bad reviews, and there are MANY!
    Some worthwhile reading...

Is Plexus a Scam? - Lazy Man and Money

Plexus Slim Reviews - Betty Rips The "Pink Drink" Apart!

Although I'm not certain 102 complaints and an FDA warning would warrant a B+ if I was tossing out letters. Maybe BBB is grading on a curve littered with **** filled MLM opps?

BBB Complaints.jpg

Plexus Worldwide, Inc. Review - Multi-Level Selling Companies in Scottsdale, AZ - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Central, Northern and Western Arizona

I'm getting my truth about them in as m any locations as possible in hopes that others won't experience the nightmare I did.
    The 2014 income disclosure statement says it all about the "business opportunity" piece of this.

Plexus 2014 Income Disclosure.JPG

Who needs a 14 page income presentation to learn that 80% of representatives gross $500 or less each year?

http://www.plexusworldwide.com/img/C...20Overview.pdf

Only a bit tongue in cheek do I say that spending ones lunch money on lottery tickets might be a better investment in health and wealth than Pink Slime.

Lottery.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Although I'm not certain 102 complaints and an FDA warning would warrant a B+ if I was tossing out letters.
    quite perplexus

Ha! Devonshire cat rules.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

14. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some worthwhile reading...

Is Plexus a Scam? - Lazy Man and Money

Plexus Slim Reviews - Betty Rips The "Pink Drink" Apart!

Only a bit tongue in cheek do I say that spending ones lunch money on lottery tickets might be a better investment in health and wealth than Pink Slime.

Lottery.JPG
    ribshaw! You are absolutely right! Wish I'd played the lottery instead! At least I wouldn't feel like a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well poo. I tried to join that Law360 site but it wouldn't accept my email address. Said it had to be "professional". What's unprofessional about pinkdrinkscam@gmail.com?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ready for a little humor???? BWAHAHAHA. Wish I could take credit for this or know HOW to do it. LOL
    Enjoy!
    https://youtu.be/EKR7CPfkJ6s

Post Thanks / Like

Ready for a little humor???? BWAHAHAHA. Wish I could take credit for this or know HOW to do it. LOL
    Enjoy!
    https://youtu.be/EKR7CPfkJ6s
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whipper
    Ha! Devonshire cat rules.
    Just looking out for your energy levels and feelings of happiness...

Cat lovers rejoice: watching online videos lowers stress and makes you happy

More importantly, want to go halfsies on an S100 kit?

Selecting an Auto Qualification Option is not required. However, by not selecting an Auto Qualification Option, you will not be qualified for Commissions.
    S100 Auto – Monthly AutoQualification of (4) Breast Chek Kits $100.00

http://www.plexus1.com/upload/indepe...%20%282%29.pdf

OMG WTF...

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

womanscammed, I did not see it in the affiliate agreement, although am sort of sleepy so may have missed it.

What protection does Plexus provide for affiliates arising from health or legal related actions assuming company approved marketing materials are used?

Also...

THIS IS BULLSHIT, are you becoming a customer or a business owner?
    I understand that to earn bonuses and commissions I must be active (current with my monthly web-hosting fee), and on monthly AutoQualification

================================================== =========

Some random concerns I have with many MLMs lest anyone think I am just picking on Plexus. Largely the companies have contracts like this where they have all the protection, but the distributor takes virtually all the risk of loss.

Open item based on above question question about lawsuits.

7. I agree to keep accurate records and shall not engage in or perform any misleading, deceptive or unethical practices. I
    further agree to abide by all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations governing the sale or solicitation of
    the products/services marketed by PLEXUS

This is convenient for Plexus...

8. Neither PLEXUS nor any supplier(s) with whom PLEXUS transacts or contracts business shall be liable under any
    circumstances for any damage or loss of any kind, including indirect, special, punitive, compensatory, or consequential
    damages, losses or profits which may result from any cause, including but not limited to, breach of warranty, delay, act, error
    or omission of PLEXUS or any supplier(s), or in the event of discontinuation or modification of a product or service by
    PLEXUS or its supplier(s). I understand that the obligations of PLEXUS and/or its supplier(s) are limited to the performance
    of best efforts to process customer orders for acceptance and approval of requested products or services. Furthermore, I
    agree that I will not contact Plexus providers, suppliers, government or regulatory agencies as this is exclusively the realm
    and responsibility of Plexus Worldwide, Inc

This is also convenient for Plexus...

I. Remuneration PLEXUS WORLDWIDE reserves the right to pursue the remuneration of any legal or operational fees or the recovery for any damag
    es as a result of any policy violation by a PLEXUS WORLDWIDE Independent Agent. PLEXUS WORLDWIDE also reserves the right to recoup
    such costs from future bonuses, commissions or other payments

Really????????????????

E. Unauthorized Contact
    Under no circumstances is an Independent Agent permitted to directly contact any PLEXUS WORLDWIDE manufacturer, regulatory of
    government agency,
    or supplier/provider, concerning official PLEXUS WORLDWIDE operations, licenses, etc,

Mighty convenient if you always wanted to travel to Phoenix.

B. Binding Arbitration
    In the event a dispute shall arise between an Independent Agent and PLEXUS WORLDWIDE as to the Independent Agent Agreement
    and/or the Policies and Procedures, such disputes shall be resolved through binding arbitration before the American Arbitration
    Association pursuant to the Commercial Rules of Arbitration. The arbitration shall be held in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, before a
    panel of three arbitrators, each side choosing one and then the two choosing the third. Arizona law will apply to the resolution of the dispute unless
    otherwise agreed in writing. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdic
    tion. This provision shall not restrict PLEXUS WORLDWIDE from seeking preliminary or permanent injunctive relief in any court of compete
    nt jurisdiction. Louisiana residents may choose Louisiana jurisdiction and may arbitrate in New Orleans

There are some interesting cases brought by Amway distributors if anyone wants to know why binding arbitration with NDA is so popular these days. Certainly nothing like these would ever happen at Plexus.

AUS: Amway Lawsuits

http://www.plexus1.com/upload/indepe...%20%282%29.pdf

Claiming to be able to take diabetics off insulin sounds like Network Marketing Snake Oil.

Last edited by ribshaw; 06-20-2015 at 12:38 AM.

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack | Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

Safety advisory
    16 July 2013

Plexus slim accelerator pill bottlePlexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack capsules and found that:

They contain the undeclared banned chemical 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA)
    Consumers are advised that DMAA is listed in Appendix C of the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons (SUSMP). Substances within Appendix C are of such danger to health as to warrant prohibition of sale, supply and use.
    Risks associated with its use include high blood pressure, psychiatric disorders, bleeding in the brain and stroke.

Further information about DMAA can be found on the TGA website:

The TGA decision to ban DMAA | Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

Post Thanks / Like

This sounds about right, it is so difficult to have a discussion with someone in MLM they way you would any other person.

Whenever anyone comments asking what Plexus is the ambassador immediately offers to send them a private message. Why can't you just answer the question? Oh, that's right, because you are not so much trying to sell a product as you are trying to get people to dump cash into your personal business. PCOS AND FRIENDS : The Plexus Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Some of this should go without saying, but it often seems uplines pass so much bad information to downlines about what can and can't be said when marketing a product.

Is it legal to market a dietary supplement product as a treatment or cure for a specific disease or condition? Questions and Answers on Dietary Supplements

No, a product sold as a dietary supplement and promoted on its label or in labeling* as a treatment, prevention or cure for a specific disease or condition would be considered an unapproved--and thus illegal--drug. To maintain the product's status as a dietary supplement, the label and labeling must be consistent with the provisions in the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994.*Labeling refers to the label as well as accompanying material that is used by a manufacturer to promote and market a specific product.

================================================== =======

Great comment...

Also, don't forget...no matter how much you think you know about a client, there may be information that they are not telling you. What if they don't tell you about an illness, other medications, or other supplements? If they have a reaction because of the supplements you recommend, not only did you put your clients at extreme risk, you can get sued. I would suggest not to!!!! How do you feel about selling supplements to your clients?

================================================== =======

Unless a MLM/supplement company is going to provide liability protection or it can be obtained privately via an insurance company this should be a non-starter.

There is no liability waiver and no personal trainer liability insurance that will protect you if you are sued because of supplements you recommend. In fact, personal trainer liability insurance policies sometimes even say up front that if you are sued because of dietary supplement recommendations, they will not help you. Should Personal Trainers Recommend Supplements? - Joe Cannon, MS | Exercise Physiologist

Health Club and Trainer Are Sued in a Death - NYTimes.com

Post Thanks / Like

One more thing I like to toss out as a lot of MLM reps seem to be under the impression that their monthly product purchases are tax deductions and MLM some sort of super secret tax shelter.

Retail Industry ATG - Chapter 3: Examination Techniques for Specific Industries (Direct Sellers)

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post