Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hilarious

Check out the Customer Reviews page....

I can't decide which is more stupid...That this twit actually paid money to join this scam or that this twit would actually go rattle snake hunting??....

Quote Originally Posted by Twit
    "I had to send a check to my sponsor to get enrolled because I only had a Discover card and my wife would not let me use her Visa to set up a network marketing business. She didn't want me to do them any more. One day last month I got home from rattle snake huntin’ and Sharon said to me "You got something in the mail today". I had already seen my case of jerky on floor by the office door and I said "I know… I saw the box". Then she smiled and handed me my first check from Jerky Direct. It was almost as much as my monthly order. Then she handed me her Visa card and told me to go ahead and use it for this business. Ain't it funny how money gets a gal's attention. Now we're cookin’ with butter!"
    --Dennie Ray "Snake" Braswell, Texas
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After reporting Jeff Santti to the Hospice, I got this reply in my email:

Thank you very much for your message. We were quite surprised and concerned about what you described. Our Hospice service is a sacred vocation to all of us here, and the care of our patients is the most precious thing to us.

The first thing I did after reviewing the information you provided, was to ask both our Clinical Director and our Volunteer Coordinator to independently review the information as well. The three us all concluded independently that there was no evidence, as presented, of wrong-doing. I want to be clear that we take this VERY seriously, just as we take all aspects of our Hospice service very seriously. As evidence of this, we have a number of oversight mechanisms in place for volunteers. All volunteers have background checks performed and they also must attend training sessions which include training on appropriate boundaries. Further, there is frequent oversight of each volunteer by our Social Workers and the Volunteer Coordinator.

If you have any further evidence that would improve our ability to perform oversight, I urge you to provide this to us.

I truly appreciate your communication to us. I realize this may be an unsatisfactory response for you at this point. If you can help us further, I am confident we have the ability to respond very well.

Sincerely,

Jeff Nyquist, Ph.D.

Chief Executive Officer
    But really, what's he going to say?

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That they find his actions egregious and have removed him from the most vulnerable of people so he can't swindle them?
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

6. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's upsetting. As someone who has had a family member in hospice for a brief time years ago, I get that they're not perfect, but if this Jeff Santi character is preying after the terminally ill and getting away with it, I would suggest starting with your local police. If they're not receptive, go to the Attorney General's office and/or the FBI in your state.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    That they find his actions egregious and have removed him from the most vulnerable of people so he can't swindle them?
    +1, Santti's not the only one who should be out on his ass right now.

It took soul-searching, processing and a good night's rest for me to realize, the only one who would defend a fox in the hen-house, is another fox.

10. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Check out the Customer Reviews page....

I can't decide which is more stupid...That this twit actually paid money to join this scam or that this twit would actually go rattle snake hunting??....
    What's so stupid about rattle snake hunting ?

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I need subtitles for this, but I'm pretty sure toward the end he said something about "owning your own business and all the great tax write-offs and stuff that go along with that, and stuff."

Really??

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

it's a very popular mantra.

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    NoBull marketing and beef jerky,

what, does their highly overpriced jerky only come from cows and not bulls ???

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I need subtitles for this,
    No Possum Jerky, after that "blah blah blah" is all the subtitles you need.

Angry Possum.JPG
    No Possum Jerky.JPG

but I'm pretty sure toward the end he said something about "owning your own business and all the great tax write-offs and stuff that go along with that, and stuff."

Really??
    There's a jerky like **** nugget kicked around the MLM community that product purchases are tax deductions...

Here is the IRS splaining it...

However, the cost of a product that is used by the direct seller is a personal expense, even if that product is occasionally shown to prospective customers. Some direct sellers erroneously think they can decorate their home with products and deduct the cost as a business expense.

Retail Industry ATG - Chapter 3: Examination Techniques for Specific Industries (Direct Sellers)

The other deduct everything and throw it against the income from your job massive MLM tax saving fable can end pretty badly.

2. Run a small business? Prove it. Very few people make a profit when they first start their own business. The IRS understands this... up to a point.

Report losses for three or more years and the agency will start to suspect your business is more of a hobby than a venture aimed at turning a profit, said former IRS tax attorney Garrett Gregory of Addison, Texas.

Such "hobby loss" cases may trigger a field audit, which is in-person and more onerous than a correspondence audit.

8 tax audit red flags - Feb. 24, 2015
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    What's so stupid about rattle snake hunting ?
    Hate to get into the whole philosophical debate thingy, but why hunt any living thing unless your survival depends on it? When I lived in northern California, I ran across about 20 rattlers while clearing for a fence around our property. Best way is to fence in an area and turn hogs loose in it, they're death on snakes.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    NoBull marketing and beef jerky,

what, does their highly overpriced jerky only come from cows and not bulls ???

Which begs the question; how do you tell the difference between cow jerky and bull jerky? It's pretty certain that the processing removes any visual gender characteristics...:-)
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Hate to get into the whole philosophical debate thingy, but why hunt any living thing unless your survival depends on it? When I lived in northern California, I ran across about 20 rattlers while clearing for a fence around our property. Best way is to fence in an area and turn hogs loose in it, they're death on snakes.
    Yeah, those guys are quite plentiful in spite of all the rattle snake roundin' up that have been going on.On the other hand they're really easy to hunt( even easier if you don't need to catch them alive) thank to their rattlings , so if you're really want to save on food( or have a taste for snake meat) they can be a good choice.

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"If you know eight people that like jerky, you could have this." "This" is 10 dollars. A month.

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

a friend of mine tried to get me into this. I had to laugh at him.

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As described earlier, Cliff & Eleanor Maier sure sound like nice people and not Amway cult brainwashers aye?

Creative Witnessing | Evangelism Explosion

And all they want is to spread the Golden Rule, that he who has the gold, rules. Santti learned his Amway scams from these distributors, and they (gosh) just want you to know they love Jesus so much they could shake the golden-ruled fillings out of his teeth for themselves! Yay! 'Cause even money loves Jesus!

34. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

hey everyone let me kind of apologize for my lack of writing skills and slant in writing style that appeals to people currently brainwashed and in the religious system.

Others might not understand the terminating language I could imagine being used when someone confronts a Maier or Santti - it'll be a self-rightious high-horsed response. At the end of the day, they're rich. But they sold their souls. And anyone who has dealt with them knows that, but MLMs have turned into assembly line scamming, where the mark is discarded as soon as they've been fleeced and start to read the fine print they signed under duress.

So unless there's an earth-shattering new revelation to deal with, I hope Marquette locals continue to protect the unsuspecting from religious predators such as we've seen. No soapbox is too high for them, and no deception too low when they salivate around your deelicious money and influence.

To recap, the theme of this topic includes snakes, jerks and snake jerky LOL

36. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Updating sleazy scammer Jeff Santti:

Although Jeff still has solicitation pages for Phytozon up at myteamsite.weebly.com and healthfromamazon.com, I'm pleased to report that there have been no more of the hilarious "Phytozon Balance Tests" posted to his YouTube account since Nov 28, 2014.

Could Jeff Santti be trying to "go legit" by registering the domain mbmpapershredders.com on November 3, 2014?

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

Wow shipdit! Maybe Jeff Santti took his vast wealth and bought a bigger rock to slither under!
    Between him and Cliff & Eleanor Maier using their old Amway bully pulpit to declare themselves baptized in the holy spirit™ and then firebrand brand get-rich-quick skeptics as losers™, I bet the light of day is really starting to eat away at their rotten agendas.

Bravo to you bright lights such as shipdit!

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    a friend of mine tried to get me into this. I had to laugh at him.
    I bet he only contacts you if there is something he can gain, like a sign-up.

Some of these people are really selfish and will try to make you feel guilty for not joining their downline.

It's all about what you can do for them.

I'm surprised you are still his friend. If someone kept pushing an mlm on me we would definitely stop talking.

41. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Some of these people are really selfish and will try to make you feel guilty for not joining their downline.
    This is one of the more distasteful things about MLM, everyone is seen as a recruit and if they don't see the genius you are stupid.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

43. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hilarious author Jeff Santti

Is Jeff Santti giving up drugs?
    Do we finally have an excuse for his morally vacant career of pushing Ponzi schemes and snake oil?
    Guess we'll have to buy the book to find out.
    From a quick read of his free excerpts, it looks like he may have artistically peaked with the Phytozon balance test videos

Hmm ... 117-page book with the following ((( 36 ))) chapters:

Chapter 1 – Come on, Try It
    Chapter 2 – The Critical Fork
    Chapter 3 – What Will It Take?
    Chapter 4 – Finally
    Chapter 5 – Illegally Proud
    Chapter 6 – Instant Cool
    Chapter 7 – Foggy
    Chapter 8 – Gotta Have It
    Chapter 9 – Reeking up the Teacher’s Car
    Chapter 10 – Buds in Bed
    Chapter 11 – Expert Shotgunner
    Chapter 12 – Acid Rain
    Chapter 13 – Blow so Low
    Chapter 14 – High Energy
    Chapter 15 – High Test
    Chapter 16 – Hashing It Out
    Chapter 17 – Oh Brother
    Chapter 18 – Wedge of Weed
    Chapter 19 – Forced to Conceal
    Chapter 20 – Blood Coughs
    Chapter 21 –Straight for the Date
    Chapter 22 – Marry Both of Us
    Chapter 23 – Attitude Adjustment
    Chapter 24 – Dry Town
    Chapter 25 – Reality
    Chapter 26 – Not Again
    Chapter 27 – One Buzz Away
    Chapter 28 – Two Lives Again
    Chapter 29 – Weed Makes the Plans
    Chapter 30 – Convicted by a Toddler
    Chapter 31 – Baby’s Watching
    Chapter 32 – Hoping for Guilt
    Chapter 33 – Another Attempt
    Chapter 34 – Jar Weed
    Chapter 35 – Uncontrollable Cycling
    Chapter 36 – Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years

SD

Last edited by shipdit; 03-22-2016 at 03:26 PM.
    "No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hilarious author Jeff Santti

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Is Jeff Santti giving up drugs?
    Do we finally have an excuse for his morally vacant career of pushing Ponzi schemes and snake oil?
    Guess we'll have to buy the book to find out.
    From a quick read of his free excerpts, it looks like he may have artistically peaked with the Phytozon balance test videos
    He's back to playing the victim, telling us he was a victim of himself again. However I suspect he's the one behind Google redirecting it's search here:
    Code:
    http://filestore72.info/download.php?id=ae3d01d0
    Analyse sure, but please exercise caution going there

The reason I suspect that, is Santti used GoDaddy as his web hosting for a while, and the last time Google redirected that result it went to a GoDaddy address that had Jeff written all over it.
    This one is a little more aggressive. I'd be happy to contact Google or maybe even Michigan Attorney General to see who is stifling free speech.

What happened is, once in a blue moon I Google "Jeff Santti" to see who the low life is scamming this time, and this is a doozie! Shipdit you've outdone yourself with this detective work. So he's J P Santti now. And he can't handle his drugs. Michigan is a medical marijuana state, pending full legalization.

So now he's selling a boo hoo story? I hope he includes all the thousands of people he scammed or slandered, sealed with a don't tell him I told you this.

I wonder if him and Eleanor Maier are still high-pressuring the old and dying to estate plan and will it to "servants of God" (wink, nudge, cough, ahem).

Oh and by the way, Jeff told the church one time his mom was a witch who suicided, so there goes another opportunistic bullshit story out J P Santti's facial rectum again.

46. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With a good night's sleep between posts, I've had some hours to process this new development.
    * I'd remembered Jeff (J P Santti lol) throwing his mother under a bus years before when the audience was church people and his mother was made out to be a tea leaf-reading witch, and I see his fables of self-victimisation stories settled on the formula to involve people who can't rebut his tales of woe, such as himself and the deceased.

What about his unwitting restaurant partner who was shafted out of $80,000 and had his name slimed high and low? Jeff's story was that he took in a fatherless man and right away in two years Jeff checked the books and Eighty Grand was gone. It's looking like that money went up J P Santti''s nose and the business partner payed for it with his two years of hard work down the drain and his reputation. Remember when Jeff said the best way to confront such a "thief" was forgiveness? Jeff already screwed the guy over twice, and now he's so kind to forgive a man he's taken such advantage of?

Religious narcissists say the darnedest things!

48. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post