Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Leonard Coldwell

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    It is gratifying to know that you have taken the necessary precautions to protect yourself (may I suggest a 50-cal BAR if you don't already have one, and has great stopping power),
    Eagle, as much as I like to be agreeable, I would have to go with a pump action 12 gauge for home defense. Hearing the noise of a shell entering the chamber is a bit like a rattler's tail, only an idiot doesn't stop dead in his tracks, or run like hell. Makes it easier to hit a moving target and the shot probably won't travel too far beyond the wall.

Not too expense these days to add a few cameras and a home security system. For what its worth, the cameras are my favorite part. I know when someone I am expecting has pulled up, or if someone bangs on the door I can determine if I want to go say hi, or let the dogs bark until they move along.

Boost home security to prevent home break-ins and burglary
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Eagle, as much as I like to be agreeable, I would have to go with a pump action 12 gauge for home defense. Hearing the noise of a shell entering the chamber is a bit like a rattler's tail, only an idiot doesn't stop dead in his tracks, or run like hell. Makes it easier to hit a moving target and the shot probably won't travel too far beyond the wall.

Not too expense these days to add a few cameras and a home security system. For what its worth, the cameras are my favorite part. I know when someone I am expecting has pulled up, or if someone bangs on the door I can determine if I want to go say hi, or let the dogs bark until they move along.

Boost home security to prevent home break-ins and burglary
    I turn my "Attack" Ferret loose! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I turn my "Attack" Ferret loose! LOL
    I'll loan ya one of my Billy the Bass fishes and your place will be damn near Fort Knox.

================================================== ===
    QUACKWATCH as some must reading on alternative cancer cures. Would be readers might see what they are getting into with this cautionary tale...

Hulda Clark, Ph.D., N.D., an unlicensed naturopath claimd that (a) all cancers and many other diseases are caused by "parasites, toxins, and pollutants"; (b) cancers can be detected with a blood test for ortho-phospho-tyrosine and a device that identifies diseased organs and toxic substances; (c) cancers can be cured by killing the parasites and ridding the body of environmental chemicals
    In 2009, Clark died of complications of multiple myeloma, a form of lymphoma in which plasma cells become overabundant in the bone marrow. Information posted by supporters suggests that life was shortened because she treated herself rather than seeking timely and appropriate medical care.

Questionable Cancer Therapies

================================================== ========

This guy makes a lot of the same claims as fake Dr. Lenny Coldwell. You will also see a lot of the same "conspiracies" that Lenny, Trudeau, et.al. make. Wait wait wait? There are now 2, no 3 "doctors" with the magical cure to cancer? Actually with all the people peddling snake oil there must be hundreds. Does that seem likely? Or dare I say are all these folks singing from the same hymn book?

Doctor accused of selling false hope to families

That's it for now, I hope the unfounded accusations Lenny made about Connie give people pause on the type of "man" Coldwell really is. His membership in the Cancer Conspiracy Club should make people think twice about sending him money, especially if they or loved ones have cancer.

Lenny, its never too late to tell people you lied and dare I say start earning an honest living.

187 Fake Cancer "Cures" Consumers Should Avoid

Cancer Treatment Scams | Consumer Information

Fake Cancer Cures Warning Letters
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blue dies, Coldwell lies, crazy minions terrorize - Cosmic Connie update 9/5/2014

Sorry to learn you are going through this, Cosmic Connie. You are wise to take it seriously, especially because elements of menacing and of diabolical behavior now appear to be in play. Someone apparently believes it prudent to "defend" Coldwell by suggesting you're an appropriate retribution target based on your alleged Jewishness and Zionist beliefs.

In the year of our Lord 2014 -- as incredible as it seems -- someone "defending" a person reportedly born in Germany (Coldwell) is describing you as a "zionist whore," a "filthy frustrated prostitute" and teller of "Jewish lies." The same person, who appears to have command of U.S. English, incongruously also asserts that you are "[a]ttacking this brave man who follows the Lord with all his heart!" Add to this the conspiracy theory that you're a lapdog for Big Pharma and Coldwell's own assertions that seem to marry the FEMA concentration camp conspiracy theory to the Ebola situation . . . well, I'm not sure that even a gifted director such as Quentin Tarantino could do this sorry saga justice on film. There is too much disbelief to suspend.

Could the reptilian aliens be far behind in this percolating sea of madness?

In 2010, I had an experience similar to yours. I'll make a separate post here about that, in the hope of pointing out the bizarre narrative that marries extreme rhetoric to tales about purported cancer cures and Jewish conspiracy theories hasn't changed much in the past four years.

Stay strong, Connie. Your concerns about your safety are legitimate.

PPBlog

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blue dies, Coldwell lies, crazy minions terrorize - Cosmic Connie update 9/5/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Oh, I guess I wasn't clear why I asking about where Loony lived.

I just wanted to send him a sympathy card and offer my condolences on the loss of Blue.
    Hey, Doc. Since I have no idea what Lenny's home address is and of course would not share it if I did, I would recommend that you use the address he lists on just about all of his web sites these days. It is a mail box address and he has had it on his sites for at least two years so I assume it is good.

1150 Hungryneck Blvd Suite C-379
    Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464

He may or may not get your card, but that is the address he has posted. Good luck!
    Cosmic Connie
    Whirled Musings
    http://cosmicconnie.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

From what I have been reading about Sandie Tillotson, of NuSkin fame, I think the fake quack doc should reach out to Sandi. She sounds just like his kind of woman.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    From what I have been reading about Sandie Tillotson, of NuSkin fame, I think the fake quack doc should reach out to Sandi. She sounds just like his kind of woman.
    Well, they do have something in common, besides scamming folks, E1 - they both have Nazi blood coursing through their veins. I'm sure they'd love to get together over drinks and talk about "the good old days" and "Hitler wasn't such a bad guy" type stuff. After a few rounds I'm sure Lenny would offer to run his hands over her body back in his hotel room - strictly in a professional capacity of course - to check for any signs of cancer.

Other than though, I don't think they have much in common. Sandie seems to go for the rugged, athletic, he-man, macho type males - the direct opposite of that pudgy little whimp Lenny.

Actually I find the guy creepy. He reminds me of a reptile. I don't see what any female would see in him, but hey, you never know what turns a person on. Take Adam Baker's account of when he first saw Sandie naked...

I scanned down to the rest of her body –– there was skin dangling everywhere. Loose folds of skin all over her stomach, hanging below what I thought was a small, tight waistline, at least it looked that way in clothing. Her crotch was shaved, which surprised me. Usually the older women liked to hold on to their bush, but obviously Sandie was a purveyor of Playboy and knew what the younger women were doing. As she bent down to get in the hot tub, I caught a glimpse of her backside. It was shocking. Her ass reminded me of the ass on an elephant, the way their butt cheeks just cave in, with absolutely no muscularity or definition, just skin. I instantly went soft. I thought, there is no way I could ever be with this woman. I could never look at that, day after day. I immediately began eliminating all of my favorite sex positions.
    And he ended up marrying her. Yeah, so maybe the fake quack doc should reach out to Sandi - you never know.

Post Thanks / Like

Leonard Coldwell with his claim of curing 35,000 cancer patients seems at first blush to be using Wilt Chamberlain style mathematics in there are just not enough hours in the day. Although, between you and I, Wilt's story is more believable.

Here is the other problem. All these miracle cures either occurred after 2002 when he was "The Coach" or way before that and he just forgot to leave this almost godlike feat off his resume. In the "seminar" circuit for lack of a better term most "experts" are little more than shape-shifters. Whatever is profitable at the time is what they just happen to be peddling. Could just be a coincidence I suppose.

Goodlife Foundation – Leonard Coldwell

Now a Cancer Healer.JPG

Now A Cancer Healer1.JPG

The Foundation for Drug and Crime-Free Schools
    and Health for Children

proudly presents:

"Give your Children the Foundation of Health!"

We have trainers, teachers, and coaches for every part of our lives except for the most important part, our health. How often do we feel helpless when we do not understand what our Doctor is saying? How many of us lost dignity during medical or surgical procedures or lost all hope after a critical diagnosis?

Leonard "The Coach" Coldwell learned the hard way through personal health breakdowns and challenges. He also learned from his mother’s terminal stage Liver Cancer over 25 years ago. She was his first cancer patient and is healthy and alive today. In addition, through the tragic breast cancer death of his grandmother, he learned how hard life can be on both patients and their families, when the Doctor's diagnosis is devastating. He experienced firsthand what it means to be pushed around and led blindly as though you are incompetent. Leonard Coldwell vowed that if his mother would regain her health again, he would dedicate his life to changing the way people who have health challenges and their families are treated.

After more than 2 decades of research and outstanding success in the health field, Leonard Coldwell concluded the best way to help people, is to help them help themselves by using education, information, training, and coaching. Leonard Coldwell developed the first Scientific Holistic Self-Help System. The object of NAPS™ is to remove the cause of an illness, boost the immune system and create an exciting quality of life. Each person learns to activate and experience the healthy, happy life they deserve. Energy and Vitality are the best foundation for lifelong optimum health for you, your children, and your family. Learn how to prevent illness!

Leonard Coldwell left the field of therapy to become a "health coach" for Self-Motivation and Self-Help. The Foundation for Drug and Crime Free Schools and Health for Children was created to channel efforts into our most valuable resource - Youth!

In the spirit of this great cause, Leonard Coldwell is offering you the opportunity to attend an Educational Event to teach parents to understand about a solid Foundation for Health and in turn, share it with their children.

Learn from the findings, observations, and results of Leonard Coldwell from over 25 years and working with countless people. Hear what the most result-oriented Scientist in the field of Self-Help and Self-Healing and Health Prevention has to tell you.

Learn:

How to give Children a stable foundation for health
    Children's diet: Fact vs. Fiction
    Mental and Emotional Health for the growing child
    Self-Esteem for the young champions of life

How are we going to do it?

Leonard Coldwell has worked with countless patients and over 2 million seminar attendants in his Live Seminars. From this work he discovered that self esteem, self confidence, and belief in ones own potential and power are the building blocks for success, health, and happiness.

Leonard Coldwell discovered through his patients and seminar attendants what went wrong in their past and then why this needed to be addressed. Leonard Coldwell used all these findings to develop a program for children, parents, and teachers to prevent the negative elements of development from occurring in the first place.

Re-installment of family values, through the development of clear goals and achievement plans, and positive self-esteem and attitude are the major components that the Foundation emphasizes though education, training, and coaching for parents, children, caregivers and teachers.

The mission is to empower people to create the best life possible for themselves and their families.

"It is my experience, that a Child with a strong belief in his own possibilities, a positive attitude for life, and the willingness for taking charge of their own direction will have a greater chance at happiness, health, and success. I want to give Parents and Teachers the tools to give children the highest quality of life and success possible."

Leonard "The Coach" Coldwell

A balanced life is the balance between giving and receiving. Leonard "The Coach" Coldwell wants to Thank you for all of the support he has received and for the opportunity to reach all the people he has. In the spirit of gratitude, he has dedicated his time to the Foundation for Drug and Crime Free Schools and Health for Children, to share his knowledge and experience with all who are interested in giving our children the strongest foundation for health and success possible.

For the strength of our future, the Foundation educates parents, teachers, and children the valuable secrets for health and success. "You were Born to Win!"

Post Thanks / Like

If there is any doubt of the type of person Coldwell is. Consider dropping by and giving Connie a donation to help her defend herself against this snake oil salesman and bullying.

Yes. The very man who, over the past few years, has publicly, repeatedly, and without any evidence whatsoever called me, among other things...

an AIDS-infected ex-prostitute who gave STDs to her customers
    a Big Pharma/medical profession shill being paid to defame, hurt and ruin Coldwell under "more than 70 fake names" and on dozens of "fake web sites"
    a criminal conspirator who recruited "two proven child molesters in foreign countries" and a "crazy criminal wannabe lawyer" Stateside to defame "Dr." C and hack into his web sites and radio show
    a druggie
    a seriously mentally ill (and/or mentally retarded) person who is "a danger to herself and others"
    a sexual harasser who has been pursuing him for years and has told his own brother on the phone that she wants to "suck Dr. C. dry like the Sahara"
    a dog-killer

...all of which are bald-faced lies... yes, that person has sued ME for defamation

Whirled Musings

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post