Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
You've got to hand it to Sheila V. Tabarsi.

No lie is too big or too small,

She'll say, do and promise anything to fleece gullible folks of their hard earned.

Take this latest piece of nonsense from Ms Tabarsi and the SVM Global Initiative

Anyone who believes a penny ante HYIP ponzi swindler such as
Sheila V. Tabarsi is going to hand over a thousand, much less a million, dollars is in for an extremely rude awakening as to how low some people will sink to relieve them of their cash

I joined this scam on the urging of a brainwashed moron disciple of hers who sold all her jewelry and swore up and down that this was a can't miss opportunity. I ONLY joined for the income opportunity and the alleged 3000 people that had already joined. Unfortunately I learned afterwards that this is a fraud MATRIX Ponzi and scam. I requested a refund and I would go away peacefully and she accused me of being an investigator and denied my refund request. She has provided NO product or service yet refuses to refund me. She is the biggest con artist I have ever come across. I have filed Criminal complaints with my District US Attorney and the US District Attorney in her area of NY. I also filed the appropriate paperwork with the NY State Attorney General. I filed a Criminal complaint review with the US Embassy in Costa Rica where she claims to have an offshore secret society hideout. I filed formal complaints with the FTC and FCC. This crook needs to be stopped and be accountable to all she has stolen from and CONTINUES to steal from. In her conference call of 4/20/2015 Ms. Tabarsi self admits that she has to begin reworking her plan because the people who have accused her of running a Ponzi scheme are partially correct.....No Ms. Tabarsi we are 100% correct and we are going to shut you down come hell or high water....THEIF !