Post Thanks / Like

Re: Digadz

He still can do this with one finger:

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    He still can do this with one finger:
    lol. that's great. he'd need anal annie sitting across from him.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Here's the latest BS from digadz:

She tells us that he can move one finger
    Rumors are swirling that this is a dangerous communicable disease afflicting Ponzi Pimps the world over. Crackerjack mathematicians are confused of its origin although they suspect pointing to "payment proofs" on U-Tube videos and cardboard checks possibly containing Chinese Melamine are the culprits. Early days though people, this is best case where people just stop being lying douches and heal themselves.

Until further notice, citizens should steer clear of promises of wealth, programs containing recruiting, clicking ads, and Facebook groups where members stroke each others egos. While "Ad Finger" may in fact be a child playing hookey to avoid coughing up the dosh he owes, your health is not a joke.

SIMON STEPSYS SCAMMER AND POINTER.jpg
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

5. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't take ponzi players long to react when payments start slowing, does it ??

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Doesn't take ponzi players long to react when payments start slowing, does it ??

and still ranks higher than the maps scam lol.

maps scam rank.JPG

when your ponzi can't overtake a dead ponzi, something's wrong.

8. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the time when newbie HYIP ponzi players get a hard lesson in exactly how the game is played.

They see the "I got paid" posts made by the ponzi pimps and think everything is OK, when, in reality, only a few selected pimps and shills are being paid
    small amounts

DigAdz thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum.

Meanwhile the other members are wondering what they are doing wrong, not realizing the HYIP is dead and all the experienced players are long gone.

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Beejay's (aka Songphon Phapatha) new ponzi - AdMaximo.net

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BeeJay must have been impressed with the way Snoork Hosting handled the massive traffic (snort, guffaw, chortle) generated by Digadz.

Well, either that or Snoork Hosting isn't too choosy about what sort of criminal activity it hosts and doesn't ask too many questions

Personally, I'm going with "isn't too choosy and doesn't ask too many questions"

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought he were paralysed, but still had 1 finger!

Post Thanks / Like

Now is the time newbies discover the realities of playing HYIP ponzi games.

The old hands have long since moved on, while the newbies are hanging in there waiting for "BeeJay" to make a miraclulous recovery and make them rich.

Meanwhile, BeeJay and his followers have moved on to his next scam:
    AdMaximo.net

Post Thanks / Like

It must be excellent fun being a serial HYIP ponzi fraud owner.

You get to tell the most fantastic, unbelievable stories knowing people will believe you and send you money anyway.

How's this lot of bulltish from "BeeJay" pretending to be the new "owner" of AdMaximo and claiming Marius Pederson is an innocent victim.

I think we can officially say anyone who sends money off to this bunch of crooks is entirely deserving of having it stolen.

DigAdz thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

18. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It must be excellent fun being a serial HYIP ponzi fraud owner.

You get to tell the most fantastic, unbelievable stories knowing people will believe you and send you money anyway.

How's this lot of bulltish from "BeeJay" pretending to be the new "owner" of AdMaximo and claiming Marius Pederson is an innocent victim.

I think we can officially say anyone who sends money off to this bunch of crooks is entirely deserving of having it stolen.

DigAdz thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum
    ...couldn't let that one go!

mmg digadz reply.JPG

20. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Digadz thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

Well, hush my mouth and call me Corn Pone

we were right,

BeeJay wasn't a trusted admin after all.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[/B]
    Interesting to see "treebart" still playing ponzis. She must be one of the longest running ponzi pimps around, a huge VLane and Jake The Snake personage. That name should tell anybody that "beejay" was up to no good.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting tip about Marius, waiting for verification:

digadz info marius.JPG

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DIGADZ IS DEAD! Marius the 'I'm not the admin' Pederson has given up the ghost. All ready for his next scam - LUCKY5!

I spent hundreds of hours making training videos and promoting Digadz from the very beginning. I was really positive about the ideas of Beejay and fought for his concept. But today Im sorry to say, after hundreds of smses to his family without response, and seeing I didnt receive values since 27 May and a withdrawal pending over a month, this is nothing I can recommend anymore. Im really sorry because I truly believed in this concept and also to get Beejay back in business.
    Now Im not sure and Im sitting here during my vacation in Asia frustrated and sad about the fact Digadz does not deliver anymore. I understand everyone who is upset and also the negative comments, but believe me, I always tried my best to give you my honest opinion. I have never been in Beejay admin staff, Im just a member like yourself, but I tried to help everyone, because Beejay had no talent in communicating to his members.
    So per today, I cannot recommend Digadz, it will not be a part of my portofolio anymore. DIgadz can only be back if admin Beejay comes back, but I have no indication about that. I also think it's a shame that the website isnt closed down and just continues like now, making people believe everything is allright which it isnt. I'm really disappointed about everything.
    Maybe especially disappointed about the family of Beejay who cannot give me any reply, if it's true that Beejay is so sick. They could probably hand over the responsibility and the programmer info to someone else.
    I was over time offering Beejay more help, but nothing happened. And now really nothing happens seemingly.
    Im really fed up with people accusing ME about this scenario. Im neither admin Beejay or any of his staff. I only tried to help regardless of team belonging. People who in injustice accused me never dared to ask me in private message, just bashing out in forums, websites and in FB. Thats coward and saying more about them than me.
    In closing, I would say Im really sorry for everyone who is involved. But remember, you need to move on. You should know the golden rule, never purchase more than you can afford to lose. Nobody pushed you to join Digadz, it was yourself who chose that.
    When that said, I 'm really frustrated because I really liked this concept, I really believed it had a bright future. I really dont want to give up the hope, but I need to be honest with you, dont have any expectations on a great comeback.
    Marius Pedersen

And in case you forgot how amazing he said Digadz was:

DigAdz is an International Advertising and Revenue Sharing Business that helps drive Massive Traffic to your Website of choice and at the same time DigAdz will also generate an endless stream of income.

DigAdz is currently owned by our very well known and trusted Admin Beejay. He has an Excellent reputation in the online industry in the field of Web-Designing, Programming, Advertising and Revenue Sharing etc. DigAdz has been created to be a long term Business Model. DigAdz is Not a Fly By Night operations and DigAdz is Not a Get Rich-Quick-Scheme. This Opportunity is for serious individuals who would like to Market, Network, View Advertisements and get Paid long term.

Please, Be reminded that being Accepted as a Member of this Community Group is considered to be a Privilege and is Not a Right. All of the Admins inside this Community Group reserve the rights to take that Privilege away and Remove you from this Group when deemed Appropriate. We ask that you to Please Refrain from posting Negative comments inside this Group.. We will Not Tolerate , Arguing , Fighting or any kind of Slander regarding Beejay , DigAdz or our Group Admins.

Remember that, WE ARE NOT PAID to Administrate this Community Group. We are DigAdz members just like everyone else with common interests to help each and everyone to succeed in Digadz.

Please show respect for the Rules of this Community Group..
    Please show Respect to DigAdz and to all of the Members inside this Group..
    Please show Respect to the Owner and to the Admins as well.

- Admin Staff -

Post Thanks / Like

In case anyone isn't familiar with Marius "I'm-just-another-innocent-victim" Pedersen, this is the (serial ponzi playing and promoting) gentleman concerned:

Marius Pedersens' unisound8 page on Facebook

And, here is the latest "opportunity" he's pimping err, promoting and which smart people will be keeping away from and desperadoes will be joining:

If you want to play ponzis, fine, otherwise avoid anything he recommends like the plague

29. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In case anyone isn't familiar with Marius "I'm-just-another-innocent-victim" Pedersen, this is the (serial ponzi playing and promoting) gentleman concerned:

Marius Pedersens' unisound8 page on Facebook

And, here is the latest "opportunity" he's pimping err, promoting and which smart people will be keeping away from and desperadoes will be joining:

If you want to play ponzis, fine, otherwise avoid anything he recommends like the plague

As it turns out, Marius is a lazy so and so and has been booted off the Admaximo FB page. It's like a little scamming soap opera isn't it lol

TARA TALKS: Digadz - SCAM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARRISON View Post
    DIGADZ IS DEAD! Marius the 'I'm not the admin' Pederson has given up the ghost. All ready for his next scam - LUCKY5!

I spent hundreds of hours making training videos and promoting Digadz from the very beginning. I was really positive about the ideas of Beejay and fought for his concept. But today Im sorry to say, after hundreds of smses to his family without response, and seeing I didnt receive values since 27 May and a withdrawal pending over a month, this is nothing I can recommend anymore. Im really sorry because I truly believed in this concept and also to get Beejay back in business.
    Now Im not sure and Im sitting here during my vacation in Asia frustrated and sad about the fact Digadz does not deliver anymore. I understand everyone who is upset and also the negative comments, but believe me, I always tried my best to give you my honest opinion. I have never been in Beejay admin staff, Im just a member like yourself, but I tried to help everyone, because Beejay had no talent in communicating to his members.
    So per today, I cannot recommend Digadz, it will not be a part of my portofolio anymore. DIgadz can only be back if admin Beejay comes back, but I have no indication about that. I also think it's a shame that the website isnt closed down and just continues like now, making people believe everything is allright which it isnt. I'm really disappointed about everything.
    Maybe especially disappointed about the family of Beejay who cannot give me any reply, if it's true that Beejay is so sick. They could probably hand over the responsibility and the programmer info to someone else.
    I was over time offering Beejay more help, but nothing happened. And now really nothing happens seemingly.
    Im really fed up with people accusing ME about this scenario. Im neither admin Beejay or any of his staff. I only tried to help regardless of team belonging. People who in injustice accused me never dared to ask me in private message, just bashing out in forums, websites and in FB. Thats coward and saying more about them than me.
    In closing, I would say Im really sorry for everyone who is involved. But remember, you need to move on. You should know the golden rule, never purchase more than you can afford to lose. Nobody pushed you to join Digadz, it was yourself who chose that.
    When that said, I 'm really frustrated because I really liked this concept, I really believed it had a bright future. I really dont want to give up the hope, but I need to be honest with you, dont have any expectations on a great comeback.
    Marius Pedersen

And in case you forgot how amazing he said Digadz was:

DigAdz is an International Advertising and Revenue Sharing Business that helps drive Massive Traffic to your Website of choice and at the same time DigAdz will also generate an endless stream of income.

DigAdz is currently owned by our very well known and trusted Admin Beejay. He has an Excellent reputation in the online industry in the field of Web-Designing, Programming, Advertising and Revenue Sharing etc. DigAdz has been created to be a long term Business Model. DigAdz is Not a Fly By Night operations and DigAdz is Not a Get Rich-Quick-Scheme. This Opportunity is for serious individuals who would like to Market, Network, View Advertisements and get Paid long term.

Please, Be reminded that being Accepted as a Member of this Community Group is considered to be a Privilege and is Not a Right. All of the Admins inside this Community Group reserve the rights to take that Privilege away and Remove you from this Group when deemed Appropriate. We ask that you to Please Refrain from posting Negative comments inside this Group.. We will Not Tolerate , Arguing , Fighting or any kind of Slander regarding Beejay , DigAdz or our Group Admins.

Remember that, WE ARE NOT PAID to Administrate this Community Group. We are DigAdz members just like everyone else with common interests to help each and everyone to succeed in Digadz.

Please show respect for the Rules of this Community Group..
    Please show Respect to DigAdz and to all of the Members inside this Group..
    Please show Respect to the Owner and to the Admins as well.

- Admin Staff -

Marius: If you are so enamored with the DigAdz concept, then why didn't you jump into MAP's and Traffic Monsoon? They do the exact same thing that DigAdz claimed to be doing. Rather odd that you didn't join either one, or didn't you want to be an 'Innocent Victim" of them either? Inquiring minds want to know.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

he typed a lot of words for only having one working finger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    he typed a lot of words for only having one working finger.
    I know it is difficult to keep up to date with various players in these Ponzi's and the excuses they use, but BeeJay was the one claiming paralysis of his whole body except for one finger. Marius was just the one who told the members this news. I think I sense Dengue Fever about to infect Marius or a coma coming soon.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I know it is difficult to keep up to date with various players in these Ponzi's and the excuses they use, but BeeJay was the one claiming paralysis of his whole body except for one finger. Marius was just the one who told the members this news. I think I sense Dengue Fever about to infect Marius or a coma coming soon.
    I know. I feel they are the same people since there was never a 'beejay' sighting anywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

This email is currently doing the rounds of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums.

It's authenticity can't be verified, but, if it is, indeed, from "BeeJay" it goes a long way to explaining what happened to DigAdz.

36. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

original concept. failure on execution.

Post Thanks / Like

Cartman ran Digdaz?

"It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403