LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Digadz

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Digadz

When the complaints turn from a trickle to a flood and people start offering to sell their accounts for whatever they can get, it's time to roll up the tent and head home:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This was another scam i got told about ages ago, luckily i never joined!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Look out retirement, here I come

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Look out retirement, here I come
    I know it's been said before but beggars make a lot more money than these idiots.

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Digadz thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

People can ignore what is being said by REALSCAM.com and similar forums if they like, but, when ponzi players start warning people the signs are there the game is nearly over, it's time to sit up and take notice

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign:

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign:

I believe I'd go with, "flag, flag, everywhere a flag" (red, of course)!!!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

When the experienced HYIP ponzi players are pis*** off and can't get answers, what hope do newbies have ???

Anyone joining Digadz now is guaranteed to lose their money

Post Thanks / Like

A--a--a--a--n--d, it's on its' way down again.

Anyone who wants to gamble Digadz will come back from this has more money than sense

Post Thanks / Like

Yet another long time HYIP ponzi player admitting Digadz is dead in the water and "not paying"

Post Thanks / Like

I read that things still not good at digadz, the owner 'bee jay' is apparently Ill. So glad I didn't get involved in all these scams.

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

oooooooooof course he is.
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a lesson for young players.

This is what the old hand cheerleaders and HYIP ponzi pimps think of you:

See ??

According to them, it's your fault.

You shouldn't believe anything you read about admins, owners or ponzi pimps say about where your money is going,

instead, you should KNOW it's all about gambling and they are all lying through their back teeth to get your money

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the latest BS from digadz:

UPDATE FROM FACEBOOK GROUP

Dear valued members,

I have a very sad message today.

Our admin Beejay is seriously injured and whole body is paralyzed. I got this sms from his wife today after trying to contact him every day for many weeks. She tells us that he can move one finger and can speak a little but cannot write. She forbid him to work and my guess is that he will be back, but not soon. She is going to inform his business staff tomorrow.

This explains his absence and I am really devestated and depressed about this news. His dream with Digadz is met by thousands of members shouting scam and bad admin. I am sure his genuine intention was to re-program Digadz (and also his former program AdBonuz).

I know he collapsed after many sleepless weeks and he told me he started to get problems with his eyes and his doctor recommended him to stay away the computer.

I feel also a little relief that I know he is alive and he will come back to us someday. But now lets respect his family and let them peace for recovery.

This explains also why he was away in recovery in a peaceful province without reach.

My wish is that everyone still support his project Digadz, so when he is coming back, his business is better than ever, and not collapsed due to impatient and greedy members.

I feel so sad very right now. Thanks for reading.

Marius

Still laughing over this new claim. At least they are not claiming he is in a coma. Well at least not yet.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

27. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

UPDATE FROM FACEBOOK GROUP

Dear valued members,

I have a very sad message today.

Our admin Beejay is seriously injured and whole body is paralyzed. I got this sms from his wife today after trying to contact him every day for many weeks. She tells us that he can move one finger and can speak a little but cannot write. She forbid him to work and my guess is that he will be back, but not soon. She is going to inform his business staff tomorrow.

This explains his absence and I am really devestated and depressed about this news. His dream with Digadz is met by thousands of members shouting scam and bad admin. I am sure his genuine intention was to re-program Digadz (and also his former program AdBonuz).

I know he collapsed after many sleepless weeks and he told me he started to get problems with his eyes and his doctor recommended him to stay away the computer.

I feel also a little relief that I know he is alive and he will come back to us someday. But now lets respect his family and let them peace for recovery.

This explains also why he was away in recovery in a peaceful province without reach.

My wish is that everyone still support his project Digadz, so when he is coming back, his business is better than ever, and not collapsed due to impatient and greedy members.

I feel so sad very right now. Thanks for reading.

Marius

Still laughing over this new claim. At least they are not claiming he is in a coma. Well at least not yet.
    wow. that one's chock full of hilarity. next scammer will have to top this with a death from a car accident but somehow came back to life.

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our admin Beejay is seriously injured and whole body is paralyzed. I got this sms from his wife today after trying to contact him every day for many weeks. She tells us that he can move one finger
    That's more than enough to click 10 ads per day with MAPS, some people just refuse to take action.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

31. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    That's more than enough to click 10 ads per day with MAPS, some people just refuse to take action.
    and at last check, this scam had more visitors than maps. lol

33. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mariuz
    She tells us that he can move one finger and can speak a little but cannot write. She forbid him to work
    Yeah, gotta rest that finger, Beejay

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, gotta rest that finger, Beejay
    he could be clicking the 'pay' button if he really cared about everyone. lmao

37. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If your whole body is paralyzed, you cannot move anything not even a finger. Don't you just love how their lies fall apart when you examine what they said versus reality.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

39. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't match any sort of neurological damage I've ever heard of. If someone has locked-in syndrome, they can move their eyes but nothing controlled through the spinal cord nor can they speak. If someone is tetraplegic, the degree of mobility retained depends on where in the spine the damage occurred. The description makes no sense for any of the 8 forms of tetraplegia I am aware of. If the paralysis is due to brain damage above the medulla, than it was horribly selective and doesn't seem right either.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

41. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

as long as it's worse than dengue fever, he wins!

Post Thanks / Like

Our admin Beejay is seriously injured and whole body is paralyzed. I got this sms from his wife today after trying to contact him every day for many weeks. She tells us that he can move one finger and can speak a little but cannot write. She forbid him to work and my guess is that he will be back, but not soon. She is going to inform his business staff tomorrow....
    I am surprised he did not get into motorbike accident, as about 10 HYIP admins before him i can remember :)
    Auto incidents are kind of a professional hazard in this field.

44. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post