Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Best Binary Options Brokers at BestBinaryOptionsBrokers.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Best Binary Options Brokers at BestBinaryOptionsBrokers.net

According to Best Binary Options Brokers:

"Best Binary Option Brokers are number one in the field of binary broker reviewers for good reason! For starters, we’ve put together a team who, combined, have over 100 years of experience in the field of binary options, options, forex, commodities and stocks trading. And then we have George... George has been forex trading for over 35 years, and he has a huge amount of experience and knowledge at his disposal."
    In case you wanted to read through those fumble-words again:

Yes, BestBinaryOptionsBrokers.net has George...George S....Good ol' George S...

...who seems to have a very similar taste in wardrobe as Fiverr provider Yoogle. Very similar - and by similar I mean the same...

Here's a gallery of George and Yoogle wearing the same outfits followed by individual images of them wearing the same outfits:

Here are George and Yoogle wearing a spiffy black suitcoat with an open white shirt combo:

Here are George and Yoogle wearing a black suitcoat, white shirt, and red necktie...complete with matching glasses...

Here are George and Yoogle sporting the infamous Yellow/Black necktie with yellow hankerchief...

If you'd like to hire Yoogle, that suit and tie will set you back another $5, so make sure you plan your budget carefully. Also, Yoogle does not do binary options gigs...anymore...for some reason...

Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 03-23-2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Added Gallery

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Binary Options Brokers at BestBinaryOptionsBrokers.net

Truly outstanding work documenting what a cheap fraud this George S. is, JustTooMuchTime.

Interested researchers should also see JustTooMuchTime's Professional Binary Robot Scam thread for further proof of this sucker-baiting using the imaginary "George S."

It's perplexing to me that an "honest crook" like a bank robber has to spend a few hundred to a few thousand bucks to buy a decent handgun off of the street, then invest the time and take on the risk to steal a getaway car, then risk getting himself shot by law enforcement to make a living ...

... yet internet criminals can invent George S. for free, register a website at $9.95, copy/paste the $5 fiverr.com testimonials they commission and fluff out their content with utter crap they come up with while quaffing a $10 bottle of vodka.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

4. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this isn't off topic.. But, I'm trying to stop a friend of mine from throwing away hard earned money from a company calling themselves ..Binary Options Concierge
    The only thing I can find on it is ..their website...
    Thanks...

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishbay View Post
    I hope this isn't off topic.. But, I'm trying to stop a friend of mine from throwing away hard earned money from a company calling themselves ..Binary Options Concierge
    The only thing I can find on it is ..their website...
    Thanks...
    I would show your friend this and if he/she still thinks its a good idea to send them money...

The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity

is binaryoptionsconcierge.com a scam or legit | binaryoptionsconcierge.com trust reviews |check binaryoptionsconcierge.com for fraud and risk | is binaryoptionsconcierge.com safe or fake

1. He/She is going to lose it somewhere anyway so your time would be better served doing just about anything else.

2. Consider finding a judge that will declare him/her incompetent, become their legal guardian, and dole out money in the same fashion as a mother puts a box of raisins in a child's lunch kettle.

================================================== =======================

I don't know where your friend lives, but let's pretend it is America.

"It is against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called ‘prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a CFTC-registered exchange or unless legally exempt." Binary Options Legal US
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post