Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: innsolutions@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

innsolutions@yahoo.com

Didn't know where else to put this. I get so much spam e-mail from different addresses and different names, have unsubscribed multiple times but it keeps giving me the message "you are already unsubscribed." I wish! Then it has a "Report Spam and/or Abuse" button, which believe me I've done multiple times, and it's always the same e-mail address....innsolutions@yahoo.com.

Has anyone else had this? I've tried to get to the bottom of who this belongs to and I'm getting nowhere.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: innsolutions@yahoo.com

I never 'unsubscribe' as that just confirms to the scammers that the address is good (kinda like answering the phone when a scammer calls but you are on the do-not-call list that they use to harvest numbers). They aren't going to stop. You would have to actually report them to yahoo itself but they'll just pass your address on.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Whip. I guess it's time to change email address then.

Post Thanks / Like

lol. did you see an exponential increase in spam after you 'unsubscribed'?

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed....and it kept getting exponentially larger when I used vulgarities I won't print here when sending "Report Abuse" emails to innsolutions@yahoo.com. lol

Post Thanks / Like

lol. I did that with my old go.com account after they told me they were getting rid of email. it was quite the experiment.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also getting a LOT more emails like this.......

International Monetary Fund Office Ghana
    Suite 5B, Premier Towers,
    Pension Road Accra
    Ghana
    MOTTO: SECURITY WATCH

Dear Fund Beneficiary,
    PLEASE: STOP ALL FURTHER CONTACT NOW, REGARDING YOUR FUND.

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

I am Mr.George Hill, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/Diplomat/Barristers across Europe to Africa and Asia /London UK etc. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Accra. All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies,Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off f rom your transaction and you.

Your name appeared in our payment schedule list as one of the beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this First Quarter Payment of the year,this is because this office only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We hereby apologize for this delaying of your payment We also advised that you should please stop further communicating with any office,group of people/companies they are have nothing offer now and per attention to our office payment base on their instruction. Now your new Payment, code numer with United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No:103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.7Million.

Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Accra Region immediately within the next 168hrs. International Monetary Fund Unit are presently in the CRUSADE. We are hereby giving you every assurance you that the favors of God have located your Payment Approved File and you shall NO MORE fall into the evil net of fraudulent people. If you are Christian, I want you to read this portion from the Holy Bible (Isaiah chapter 44 verse 25 and Book of Job chapter 5 verse 12). I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly. According to the word from our new President, who is a very sincere and God fearing man, "God will surely disappoint their evil desires because we have come to deliver you from their devilish hands".
    And, this (IMF) Funds Clearance Authority must also ensure that your Approved fund shall reach your Bank Account.

Your constant communication is Important. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and

Didn't bother copying all of it, but you get the drift;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    the same e-mail address....innsolutions@yahoo.com.

Has anyone else had this? I've tried to get to the bottom of who this belongs to and I'm getting nowhere.

Thanks
    What are they selling? I usually give Whip's email and that cuts down on a lot of my spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret @ InternetCafe of Dreasm come ture View Post

"God will surely disappoint their evil desires because we have come to deliver you from their devilish hands".
    This sounds like Margaret who works with me at the Ministry of Unclaimed Inheritances, Contract Overruns, and Crusading.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Ribshaw!! I don't know what they're selling....seems to be always the same or similar link, saying "This is a Huge Opportunity for you!" I've never clicked on it. I shall find one of their e-mails so you can enjoy them as much as I have.

I think there was something about evil-doers in that email I copied as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Exhibit A.....I clicked on the link and it sent me to a squeeze page.

Hi

Yesterday I sent you a very important email...

...letting you know that we now allow 300 Beta Testers of his 'Stealth' Software to be released.

(177 beta's were snatched up within only 3 hours yesterday!)

The last 23 openings will not last long...

...so go there right away and get yours before you're too late.

Test This Software Right Now.*

This is a HUGE opportunity for you

Below is the email I sent you yesterday.

This is a HUGE opportunity for you

He's only taking 300 beta testers!*

Do not mark message as SPAM, as it will not unsubscribe you. Please use report button above or opt out link below.

Report Abuse / SPAM

Post Thanks / Like

If you are Christian, I want you to read this portion from the Holy Bible (Isaiah chapter 44 verse 25 and Book of Job chapter 5 verse 12). I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

Post Thanks / Like

How can I add this to my signature line?

I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    What are they selling? I usually give Whip's email and that cuts down on a lot of my spam.
    LOL, Ribshaw!!
    don't laugh........it works

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How can I add this to my signature line?

I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.
    At the top of any page of the forum, left click on "Settings"

In the resulting page, go to the left hand side

Left click on "Edit signature"

The "Edit signature" box will appear

Normal posting methods apply WRT font, colour, etc

Check if the resulting signature is what you want with the "Preview signature" button

Click "Save signature" and you're in business
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, LRM.....this is a test and only a test...sorry!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, my, it worked!! As technically limited as I am.....THANK YOU, LRM!

Post Thanks / Like

"This is a Huge Opportunity for you!"

The last 23 openings will not last long...
    If they offer a double your money back guarantee you should so totally go for it, especially if they have something you can download.

Would myself but I am heading for an interview.

Teenage Turtle.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

21. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, right? You think Ive been missing out on some serious **** income???