Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trévo / Trevo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trévo / Trevo

cc.jpg

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/02/trevo-has-changed-my-life-blog-visitor.html

I was waiting for that one - the old cancer cure testimonial!

I think maybe it's just about time to fire off a complaint to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) about some of these cure all testimonials.

I know the address was around here before, and I'm sure I can find it rather quickly if I search, but does anyone have their contact information handy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post

I think maybe it's just about time to fire off a complaint to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) about some of these cure all testimonials.
    Now you can understand the reason for Trevo being US based, but doing business mainly in Africa, as shown in THIS LIST I posted yesterday

FDA rules don't apply and Trevo (US) can claim to be unable to control what IBOs do outside of the USA.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    FDA rules don't apply and Trevo (US) can claim to be unable to control what IBOs do outside of the USA.
    Sure about that?

Interesting question.

The FDA does not have jurisdiction over institutions located outside of the U.S. , but Trevo headquarters are located within the U.S. , so wouldn't FDA rules apply?

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, but, in true MLM fashion, Trevo can say it has no control over what its' non-USA based distributors do or say.

You know, the old "they are all independent business owners" argument

Post Thanks / Like

Trevokillscancer.jpg

Oh, okay, I guess there's no ambiguity there.

Says so in black and white - Trevo kills cancer!

Post Thanks / Like

Of course, if anyone dared suggest Trevo was a perfect example of how US based multi level marketing companies are increasingly targeting less sophisticated and regulated African and Asian consumers, there would be immediate claims the critics were being racist.

But, there you have it.

US based multi level marketing companies such as Trévo are increasingly seeking to escape regulatory scrutiny within the USA by deliberately targeting African and Asian consumers.

Post Thanks / Like

funny how you don't see any of this industry's 'experts' condemning this practice.

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course not, they think it's clever marketing.

After all, when you think Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya or Nigeria doesn't that immediately make you think

"Hmnn, what those countries need is hopelessly over-hyped and high priced American fruit juice and more pyramid schemes"

Post Thanks / Like

I think what they need is clem living there straightening them out. That would be rich.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Trevokillscancer.jpg

Oh, okay, I guess there's no ambiguity there.

Says so in black and white - Trevo kills cancer!
    It kills cancer, but only "fights" stroke. I guess Trevo didn't want to go too overboard with their claims.

12. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

well, I guess it spends so much time killing cancer, it only has enough energy left to just fight against strokes.

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AHA !!!

The mysterious "Dr Brian" revealed:

Dr Brian Wilmovsky D.C. profile on Wellness Champions.org

Post Thanks / Like

This stuff is magic=== like a thermos knows if you want a liquid kept hot or cold, Trevo knows if you want to gain or lose weight...

Trevo claims to do it all..JPG

================================================== =

The supplement industry seems to have some problems with telling the truth.

DNA tests found only 21% of tested supplements contained what the labels promised

GNC, Target, Walmart, Walgreens selling bogus herbal supplements, NY charges
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Dr Brian Wilmovsky D.C. profile on Wellness Champions.org

Palmer West Chiropractic University?

I see there is a Palmer College of Chiropractic - West Campus, San Jose, CA.

When did they get upgraded to University status?

Post Thanks / Like

AHA !!!

The mysterious "Dr Brian" revealed:

Ick! By Doxiegirl9922

Format: Hardcover Verified Purchase

This guy is super full of himself and his ideals. I actually met him (the author) and found that he didn't care about people, but money that came from people. I do not recommend this book!
    The price was great- and the seller was great! (I bought it second hand)
    Amazon review of "Dream Health".

Dr. Brian sounds like a true network marketer.

Post Thanks / Like

trevotwinsTestimony.jpg

Woman Gives birth to Twins after using Trevo !

Multiple pregnancies are rare occurrence... Recently a lot of fertility problems have been resolved by drinking Trevo and also several testimony of twins have been recorded because Trevo cleanses the body system and stimulates the ovaries to release multiple eggs without the usual side effects of ovulation inducing drugs.
    There you have it!

TREVO stimulates the ovaries.

The wonders of modern medicine.

Post Thanks / Like

Forget about the twins thing,

I want to know how THAT happened

Post Thanks / Like

So, before Trevo, I see Mark and Holli Stevens were promoting Vision For Life.

The product that Vision For Life International stands behind and markets to the world is their “Power of 3″.
    Powerof3.gif

Power of 3 is a liquid infused with over 174 nutraceutical ingredients. This nutritional product is designed to optimize and balance the natural energy levels of the body and mind. The product is based on a 3 phase formula that together is greater than the sum of each of its properties. Power of 3 is a complete health system.
    174 nutraceutical ingredients?

Where did we here that number before?

Seems like TREVO is just Power of 3 in a new bottle.

What happen to Vision 4 Life? Their website is not working. They seem to have gone bust.
    E-mail me … let me know!

Justin
    Good question... what happened to Vision 4 Life?

And I wonder how long before TREVO goes bust, leaving all those guys that signed lease agreements holding the bag?

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

although i did try to watch that video, I didn't get very far.
    I have yet to be able to watch one of these schmarmy scamster videos all the way through - my stomach just can't take it. i am mystified as to how people can fall for this cr$&p!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kath View Post
    i am mystified as to how people can fall for this cr$&p!
    One has to take into account the target market is unsophisticated in the ways of multi level market hucksters of the type behind Trévo

The great majority of the targeted prospective Trévo members haven't been exposed yet to the type of marketing which "turns the stomach" of US consumers, who have had years of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Trevo Miracles Testimonies

Sounds more like a gool ol' fashioned revival meeting to me!

Post Thanks / Like

Trevo Miracles Testimonies

Sounds more like a gool ol' fashioned revival meeting to me!
    True that....or Looking at that pix I'm seeing a frankinstein combo of tent revival, arabian nights,haram , mash up
    😣

Post Thanks / Like

So, we've learned so far that Trevo reps don't like to be referred to as network marketers.

The title of choice to set them apart from all the other scuzzy network marketers out there is "Trevo Life & Health Coach".

Our good friend Andy Ochumba, who we've met before, takes his role as a "Trevo Life & Health Coach" seriously.

AndyO.JPG

On his blog, he has this to say:

20 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Vagina

Now I don't want to get crude here, but I'll just include one sample snippet of information he provides:

2. The vagina doesn’t connect to your lung. If you lose something in there, don’t worry. Reach in all the way and pull it out. Do not--I repeat, do not--go hunting for whatever you’ve lost with a pair of pliers. If you think you put something in there and you can’t find it, chances are good that it’s simply not there. Think of your vagina as being like a sock. If you lose a banana in a sock…it stays in the sock.
    Honestly!

I'm not making this stuff up - check out the link.

This has to be a first in MLM history - I think this has to be the first guy to actually go on line and publicly discuss a woman's private parts in context of his MLM program.

Post Thanks / Like

So, we've learned so far that Trevo reps don't like to be referred to as network marketers.

The title of choice to set them apart from all the other scuzzy network marketers out there is "Trevo Life & Health Coach".

Our good friend Andy Ochumba, who we've met before, takes his role as a "Trevo Life & Health Coach" seriously.

AndyO.JPG

On his blog, he has this to say:

20 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Vagina

Now I don't want to get crude here, but I'll just include one sample snippet of information he provides:

Honestly!

I'm not making this stuff up - check out the link.

This has to be a first in MLM history - I think this has to be the first guy to actually go on line and publicly discuss a woman's private parts in context of his MLM program.

After an in-depth study of his statements, the only thing I can say is that I wish I had that 3 minutes of my life back!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!