Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Is Perry Belcher The World's Greatest Living Copywriter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is Perry Belcher The World's Greatest Living Copywriter?

According to Ryan Deiss, Perry Belcher is The World's Greatest Living Copywriter. I guess that's why a bunch of people tried to shut up Internet Attorney Mike Young.

Btw, I found out that Perry Belcher is the world's greatest living copywriter from a recent email Ryan Deiss sent me:

"We just released the official schedule for Traffic & Conversion Summit 2015 (and it’s good!):

Traffic & Conversion Summit 2015 San Diego, CA

It’s absolutely jam-packed with experts sharing their tested-and-proven strategies to help you make 2015 your best year ever.

See the full schedule here:
    Traffic & Conversion Summit 2015 San Diego, CA

This year you’ll hear from people like:

* Ryan Deiss (Hey, that’s me!)
    * Perry Belcher (The world’s greatest living copywriter)
    * Daymond John (CEO, FUBU & Shark Branding, TV Personality on ABC's Shark Tank)

…and many more “BIG” names you’ll recognize, plus many you won’t recognize (but you definitely won’t forget them once you hear what they share)."
    Apparently, Perry Belcher is an SEO expert, too, because the Huffington Post told me so:

"Perry Belcher is an SEO expert, business marketing consultant, investor, importer, copywriter, Internet entrepreneur and Co Owner of Digital Marketer. It's true, a lot of people might have similar labels. However, Perry is the guy who does all that and profits over $1MM from an ebook called "How To Start a Hot Dog Business" and has no problem spending 5x what competitors spend to acquire a customer."
    Maybe Belcher is the greatest living copywriter...or maybe not. One thing's for sure, he has an interesting history.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Perry Belcher The World's Greatest Living Copywriter?

Can't you imagine the annual Copywriters' Convention ???

"I'm the worlds' greatest copywriter"

"No, I'M the worlds greatest copywriter"

"You're both wrong, I AM the worlds' greatest copywriter"

Speaking of which, here's another one

The worlds' greatest copywriters must be like cockroaches - they're everywhere
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post