LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Customer ain't so happy - so we've given him his own thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy Customer ain't so happy - so we've given him his own thread

or why anyone could care what his IP number is and / or whether he is using Tor.

Whether he believes it or not, we want him to remain here as long as is possible and won't be banning him any time soon.

No skin off my nose.

I am in no doubt very few, if any, of our readers will come to any other conclusion than he is a troll doing what trolls do.

His words and empty threats are certainly not doing the forum any harm.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Customer View Post
    I think it's safe to say that
    the "Majority" of people on this site here
    are not even Americans !
    Captain Obvious strikes again !!!

And ??????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Customer
    First You Would Have To know My Real Name,
    or care enough to go looking for it.

Keep dragging Muslims, non US citizens, other forums, Freemasonry and other non involved parties or making threats including thinly veiled death threats into your delusions and it won't be us who comes looking for you.

Not that we could be bothered, mind you.

Better to keep baiting you and watching as you become more and more unhinged and irrational.

Post Thanks / Like

A personal note to Happy Customer: I personally want to thank you for posting the link to Ripoff Report so I could file a rebuttal to this hoax of a so-called report and all the lies that were told. I also can't wait to see who else you claim me to be, but you have a long way to go to outdo moneymakingbrain. He actually had me being at least 16 or18 different people, and the owner of this forum. Quite an amazing feat for me to accomplish when you stop and think about it. But I do suggest you get in contact with MMB and get his IP Detector so you too can prove I am all these different posters here, and if you try hard enough you might get it up to 20 and break his record. You should also read where MMB concluded that LRM and I were not one and the same person.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you think filing this Ripoff Report has stopped our donations, you are sadly mistaken. But I am disappointed that the claim was for only a $7500 donation.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 11-18-2014 at 01:08 PM.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Talk about bursting bubbles.

Imagine the heartache when Mr Customer does what he should have done in the first place and researches, only to discover he isn't the first to try doing what he's doing, is using information from known trolls as his "proof" of our non existent wrongdoing and, it didn't work for them, either, just like it isn't working for him.

Maybe it'll be like what happens when you stop bashing your head against a brick wall - and he'll feel better after it's all over.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Talk about bursting bubbles.

Imagine the heartache when Mr Customer does what he should have done in the first place and researches ... <snip>
    Research isn't a wannabe architect's strong point. In his post about the "Afghan Mullah Marries, Kills 8-Year-Old Girl on Wedding Night", he links to an article presented to be written by someone named "Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center", who states:

"This is a pretty horrific story that comes out of Afghanistan. The source for it is Mustafa Kazemi, an Indian war correspondent, who has been operating in Afghanistan since 2010 and has worked for AFP"

Oops ...

SD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    A personal note to Happy Customer: I personally want to thank you for posting the link to Ripoff Report so I could file a rebuttal to this hoax of a so-called report and all the lies that were told. I also can't wait to see who else you claim me to be, but you have a long way to go to outdo moneymakingbrain. He actually had me being at least 16 or18 different people, and the owner of this forum. Quite an amazing feat for me to accomplish when you stop and think about it. But I do suggest you get in contact with MMB and get his IP Detector so you too can prove I am all these different posters here, and if you try hard enough you might get it up to 20 and break his record. You should also read where MMB concluded that LRM and I were not one and the same person.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you think filing this Ripoff Report has stopped our donations, you are sadly mistaken. But I am disappointed that the claim was for only a $7500 donation.
    Hi Eagle,

I am glad that you are filing a rebuttal to the allegations filed by this idiot. I tried to file a rebuttal but I am not sure if Ripoff report lets British people join the US site to do that. I tried to sign up but there was a drop down menu which asked for my address and they required me to add my State to the address. As there was no State other than ones in US, the site would not accept my registration

I found a contact e-mail address and asked them to look into the matter. I also told them about the man's profanity and hate threads.

I am sending you a copy of the e-mail because they may contact me and do something about his comments about my business activities, if the matter is presented to them by an American citizen rather than a British one. I would be grateful, if you could draw their attention to the matter, when you contact them again

If you have not seen what this man is alleging about me here is the thread Path2prosperityScam RS thread
    Last edited by EagleOne; 11-18-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to apologize to my colleagues here, for using obscene language (even that this forum tree for this type of stuff).
    As my excuse, I naturally adapt to the language of a person I communicate with, to be on his level.

Well, how else me ("uneducated" "non–american" "muslim") can learn the english language without communicating with a "true american patriot" ?

P.S. I am not muslim, patiently waiting when Carl will figure out finally who am I. :)

9. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, a new conspiracy err..ahh.. I mean entertainment thread.

And just in time for the Holidays too.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Post Thanks / Like

Angry RipOff - Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates,

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF - BEWARE Mission Viejo California

SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF

Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member - SCAM / CON ARTIST !

CLAIMS TO HELP WITH CYBER-CRIME / TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE CRIMINALS !

Run away from this Scam of a Company, "Wolves In Sheep Clothing" masquerading as a company that actually helps individuals and companies avoid Fraudsters, Scammers, Ponzi Schemes and etc. .

Recently I've been losing so much money on the Internet that like a fool I bit into this con like a fish, what really gained my trust was that they did not ask for any cash but yet has a "Donation Button" on their website, therefore I thought for sure that these guys were legit !

Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member sold me with his "Smooth Talk" that Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org would not only educate us regarding the following:

Ponzi Information Resources
    Types Of Mortgage Fraud
    Due Diligence
    Red Flag Warnings
    Identity Theft – Who’s In YOUR Wallet?
    Victim Of Fraud
    Consumer Assistance – File A Complaint
    Consumer Information
    Warnings, Alerts & Hot Topics

But that he Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member and associates of the company would come to our place of business and lecture all for a small donation of $7500 USD,
    Sounded legit and fair enough to us so we took the plunge and made the $7500 USD Donation, thinking that finally we had encountered a company that would help us not get SCAMMED anymore !

Quite contrary to what we were expecting the truth of the matter in the end is that we had fallen for yet another SCAM, $7500 USD later immediately canceled the lecture agreement that we had with them and started to ignore our calls. One day someone there actually picked up the phone and then simply hung-up on us again.

Upon our threatening to report Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington, Founder/President and Board Member of Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org to the State Attorney General he simply "LAUGHED" at us and said 'Hey You Made A Donation to Us, No One TWISTED YOUR ARM", can you believe the gaul of this guy, incredible.

BUYER BEWARE - RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM Eagle Research Associates, Inc / EagleResearchAssociates.org

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2014 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: Ripoff Report | Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Complaint Review Mission Viejo, : 1189336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eagle Research Associates, Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
    Poor Mr Happy,

can't read either.

Post Thanks / Like

Eagle Research Associates / Lynndel Edgington - Alleged Co-Hart Leader of On-Line Muslim Terrorist Extremist Group That Targets and Tries To Destroy American Businesses !

Do not believe a word that Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates says, he is a Alleged Co-Hart Leader of On-Line Muslim Terrorist Extremist Group by the name of RealScam.com that Targets and Tries To Destroy American Businesses !, it's a modern day form of On-Line Terrorism that's targeting the American Economy.

Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates masquerades and hides behind the logo of an "American Eagle" meanwhile the entire time being a Leader of the Extreme On-Line Muslim Group that posts fictitious and defamatory posts online about any American Business that they can find online and target, simple read this entire thread where Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates responds with the same wolf pack mentality that camps out at RealScam.com.

He is one of there main leaders of this self-confessed group of Muslims that will post libelous un-true info about any American Business, simply read the entire thread and you will find that the group consists of primarily Islamic Extremists posting anything that will harm American Business and that Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates in bed with them betraying not only his country but all the American Citizens that he consistently solicits for "Donations":

http://www.realscam.com/f22/happy-cu...html#post78519

Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates along with the owners of RealScam.com of whom we believe to be a Husband and Wife "Islamic Sleeper Cell" based in Texas:

Heather Dobrott

aka Soapboxmom

Name Of Business: RealScam.Com LLC

These three: Heather Dobrott, and Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates along with their Muslim Wolf Pack:

LittleRoundMan,ProfHenryHiggins,Laidback,Sword Of Truth,Beacon,Okosh,Wserra,Ribshaw,Niksam,Bluewold, Scratchcat,Textez,Oldfriend

are intent on destroying the American Economy, remember that we the USA did not have to fire one missile to bring down Russia's Cold Wall, the USA destroyed the Former Soviet Union via Financial means tactics and it appears that modern day Islamic Muslim Terrorists groups have learned from that lesson all too well, here another post posted years ago from a American business that this Islamic Extreme Group headed by Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates has targeted:

DO NOT DONATE ONE AMERICAN DIME TO:

Lynndel Edgington of Eagle Research Associates

IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE FINANCING THIS

ON-LINE EXTREMIST MUSLIN GROUP

YOU JUST AS WELL BE GIVING YOUR MONEY
    TO "OSAMA BIN LADEN"
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-19-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't read or write, it seems. What on Earth is a "co-hart" leader? A hart is a female deer, much as a hen is a female chicken, a vixen a female fox, or a ewe a female sheep.

As far as calling me a Muslim, I would strongly advise Miss Happy to look up who Siddhartha Gautama was. His followers are not Muslims, and unlike many Christian groups, a demon can join them without prejudice over his supernatural ethnic background.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy,

I assume you can document all this. You are doing a wonderful job of getting the attention of law enforcement laser focused on your activities. A Sleeper cell for an Islamic terrorist group??? I can say I have never been accused of something that outlandish before.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

poor carl.......wacky scammer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    poor carl.......wacky scammer

Hey **** For Brains,
    Again my name is not Carl,
    My name is "Hiram Abiff",
    There, satisfied ?

But next time I chat with Carl,
    I will be sure to tell him you are
    still an "AirHead", LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    As far as calling me a Muslim, I would strongly advise Miss Happy to look up who Siddhartha Gautama was. His followers are not Muslims, and unlike many Christian groups, a demon can join them without prejudice over his supernatural ethnic background.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Happy,

I assume you can document all this. You are doing a wonderful job of getting the attention of law enforcement laser focused on your activities. A Sleeper cell for an Islamic terrorist group??? I can say I have never been accused of something that outlandish before.

Don't get scared now you
    GOOD FOR NOTHING MUSLIMS,
    Freaking Muslims,
    That's Right, "An Islamic Sleeper Cell",

Don't be surprised when all of a sudden
    The Department of HomeLand Security
    has 20 to 30 Virgina Farm Boys from Quantico,
    Snooping around and investigating the Owners
    of this Islamic Propaganda Forum,

When that happens all of you Freaking Terrorists
    are going to run like the "Cock-ca-Roaches" that
    you are, Back to the "Dark Holes" that you came out of !

Post Thanks / Like

IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE FINANCING THIS

ON-LINE EXTREMIST MUSLIN GROUP
    muslin/ˈmʌzlɪn/

noun

1. lightweight cotton cloth in a plain weave.
    Gotta watch out for that sneaky cotton cloth infiltrating society

19. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't be surprised when all of a sudden
    The Department of HomeLand Security
    has 20 to 30 Virgina Farm Boys from Quantico,
    Snooping around and investigating the Owners
    of this Islamic Propaganda Forum,
    Anyone else get the feeling Mr Happy spends a lot of his time watching TV and very little time out in the real world ??

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel particularly threatened by any of Mr Happys threats.

Post Thanks / Like

I just assume it's textex again. yet another laughing stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta watch out for that sneaky cotton cloth infiltrating society

Hey Retard,
    Just in case you did not know what you are
    camped out with here on this Islamic Forum,
    we've decided to help you out with a definition:

As a matter of fact we are going to help you out
    more and start broadcasting out to 4000 Article Directories
    daily the fact that RealScam.com is a haven for Islamic Terrorists !, :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

A Muslim, sometimes spelled Moslem,[1] is a follower of the religion of Islam,[2] a monotheistic Abrahamic religion based on the Quran. Muslims consider the Quran to be the verbatim word of God as revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. They also follow the teachings and practices of Muhammad as recorded in traditional accounts called hadith.[3] "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)".[4] A female Muslim is sometimes called a "Muslimah".

Most Muslims accept as a Muslim anyone who has publicly pronounced the Shahadah (declaration of faith) which states:

There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God.[5] BULL

Islamic beliefs commonly held by Muslims include: that God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh) is eternal, transcendent and absolutely one (monotheism); that God is incomparable, self-sustaining and neither begets nor was begotten; that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that has been revealed before through many prophets including Abraham, Moses, Ishmael and Jesus;[6] that these previous messages and revelations have been partially changed or corrupted over time[7] and that the Qur'an is the final unaltered revelation from God (The Final Testament).[8]

The religious practices of Muslims are enumerated in the Five Pillars of Islam, which, in addition to Shahadah, consist of daily prayers (salat), fasting during Ramadan (sawm), almsgiving (zakat), and the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.[9][10]
    Last edited by littleroundman; 11-20-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

As a matter of fact we are going to help you out
    more and start broadcasting out to 4000 Article Directories
    daily the fact that RealScam.com is a haven for Islamic Terrorists !, :-)
    No capitals.

Make sure when you do your email broadcast you get it right.

See ???

No capitals

Post Thanks / Like

Some historical marketing details on Christina Williams, a.k.a. "Happy Customer"

As "Mrkting7" she had this Youtube account,
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4S_aEU2i-XVQwWxZyekd9g, and as "Mrkting8" this Metacafe account,

http://www.metacafe.com/channels/Mrkting8
    and promoted these websites:
    http://www.IPC.official.ws
    http://wealth-distributors.here.ws
    http://wealth-distributors.info
    http://www.Fire-Sale.here.ws
    http://www.inquire.here.ws
    http://cunts-4-all.org
    http://www.Advertise-USA-Free.here.ws
    http://putting-on-the-ritz.co.cc

Hmm. With all those here.ws links, a subpoena to GDI ought to supply considerable banking details on the Williams family.

As https://myspace.com/407685033, she advertised more here.ws websites. To whit:
    http://www.2ND-HOME-INCOME.here.ws
    http://www.GOLF-50-STATES-4-FREE.here.ws

As "knighttemplar," she spammed Diigo at https://www.diigo.com/user/knighttemplar 27 times, got banned from BlackHatWorld, and it looks like she may have been banned from the Warrior Forum under that handle as well. A similar situation may have occurred at Digwww, but I cannot reach their site to confirm that it was indeed Ms. Williams.

Her posting under the handle "deca101" was just a single message in a discussion regarding Craigslist's battle
    to limit spam from overzealous marketeers. It was an ad.
    http://forums.oscommerce.com/user/272973-deca101-1
    http://www.betternetworker.com/forums/post134259.html

Christina operated on digitalpoint.com under the name "templarmarketeer" both with and without a final "s."
    Let's take a look at some of her shameful, un-Christian behavior there now.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thre...er-com.2179304
    https://www.digitalpoint.com/members...keteer.349800/
    Hmm. Looks like she and her son/brother/husband Carlos Williams tried to pull a sovereign citizen-style attack upon Digital Point with false trademark claims and a DMCA attempt at removing a mention that clearly fell within fair use regulations.

As "Mrkting1" she operated http://www.dailymotion.com/Mrkting1 and advertised the following:
    http://www.TemplarsSecret.here.ws
    http://www.Travel-Jobs.here.ws
    http://www.Create-A-Job.here.ws
    http://www.Take-A-Cruise.visit.ws
    http://www.Templars-Secret.here.ws
    http://www.BackPage-Poster.here.ws
    http://www.PharaohsTravel.com
    http://www.PPC-WebSpy.official.ws
    http://www.PresidentialJetCharters.com
    http://www.WebCEO.official.ws
    http://www.PharaohsTravel.visit.ws
    http://www.Internet-Top-9.here.ws
    http://www.TemplarMarketeers.official.ws
    http://www.ForEX-Edge.here.ws
    http://www.Inteletravel.official.ws
    http://www.ForEX-Edge.official.ws
    http://www.TheAgency.Neat.Name

These accounts would appear to be Carlos rather than Christina:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/nytrader01
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oMC7eZgcaXKXjNOZcO3Sw
    http://www.metacafe.com/channels/cashgiftingmedia

Some of the email addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information left by the Williamses over the years:
    CraigsList8@yopmail.com
    viaducts3@gmail.com
    WhiteHat357@GMail.com
    TemplarMarketeers@Gmail.com
    Empresario357@Hotmail.com
    deca101tech@gmail.com
    admin@bpsender.info
    CWms753@GMail.com
    bpsender@bankrollonline.com
    864-498-5481
    +(52)998-286-3892
    623-688-3107
    +(52)998-231-4872
    +(52)998-234-9838
    +(52)222-379-7635

http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDEN...ARTERSCOM.html
    1105 East Cocopah Street #1,
    Phoenix, AZ 85034

http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDEN...GUARDSCOM.html
    http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDEN...FFEURSCOM.html
    http://www.bizapedia.com/az/PRESIDEN...ESONLYCOM.html

A few of the other websites she and her offspring/half-sibling/spouse have had or advertised included:
    DF-PueblaContadores.info
    Internetmarketersuniversity.info
    www.mexicanpharmacy15mexico.co.cc
    www.OnlinePharmacy20.co.cc (many other numbers showed up besides 20)
    www.concepcion-agricultural.info
    www.Boys-*******-Machines-Click-Here.tk
    www.MexicoPharmacy.4-ALL.org
    www.Animated-Porn-Click-Here.tk
    www.mexicanpharmacy48mexico.co.cc
    www.internetmarketersuniversity35.co.cc (Christina described herself as the official representative of robotlike.com)
    www.originalmediacreations.com
    pocotaxi.com
    economypostingservice.com
    bpsender.com
    zeldas.info
    vevox.info
    wealth-distributors.info
    best2u.us
    FreelanceWritersGold.com
    zumas.info
    DEV2AFFILIATE.COM
    MOBILECRITICAL.COM
    DEV2MARKETER.COM
    TEMPLARHOST.COM (appears to have connected Carlos to the Datasoft Networks spamhaus)
    MOBILECRUCIAL.COM
    CASTLE-OF-KINK.COM
    castleofkink.biz

I am not sure whether beachhouserenta.com belongs to the Williamses, or is just infested with their ads.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

25. Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Customer View Post
    My name is "Hiram Abiff",
    Nice hat.

Nice Hat.JPG

I am pretty sure that we are now in the open enrollment period for Obamacare. Fortunately for you:

Mental and behavioral health and pre-existing conditions

Marketplace plans can’t deny you coverage or charge you more just because you have a pre-existing condition. This includes mental health and substance use disorder conditions.

Coverage for treatment of pre-existing conditions begins as soon as your Marketplace coverage starts.

There’s no waiting period for coverage of these services.

https://www.healthcare.gov/coverage/...buse-coverage/

While I am not a doctor, I do suspect your irrational fear and hate are not helping your mental illness, or maybe your mental illness is causing your fear and hate? Either way it seems like you are wasting an awful lot of your life ripping people off and lying about others in an effort to justify your nonsense.

GET PROFESSIONAL HELP.
    ================================================== ====

As for accusing people of being terrorists on the web, yours is an act of TREASON. It takes valuable time and resources away from agencies that are already stretched. Tantamount to crying fire in a crowded theater, not "free speech" and most def not the words or actions of a patriot.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As for accusing people of being terrorists on the web,
    Here's todays' task for anyone with nothing to do:

1) Go out and find 2 people unfamiliar with REALSCAM.com or Happy Customer

2) allow them to read this thread as impartial observers

3) ask them the following questions:

a) do they believe any of Mr Happys' allegations

b) do they think anyone sane would believe the allegations

c) do they think our reputation will be damaged in the slightest by the allegations

d) should we react

e) should we carry on regardless after a short period of falling about laughing while hysterically

29. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

b) do they think anyone sane would believe the allegations
    I don't think any sane person would take HC's rantings as anything other than one more mouth breather spouting nonsense. At the same time, there are insane people that have access to the web who might read his lies, some might even think he is speaking directly to them. Even one extra nut tying up a tip line because of his unpatriotic treasonous lies is one too many.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403