Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
I received an invite to be friends
This has to be my favorite, friend request in a while...

https://www.facebook.com/fred.germanese?fref=photo

Walker.JPG

Hasselhoff.JPG

Apparently both Walker Texas Ranger and that unlikely dude from the super realistic lifeguard show have tried to steal his identity.

================================================== =
One a happy note, the money continues to flow from my blogging efforts.

SCAMMER rev_danielachah@hotmaiL.com
SCAMMER mudiwasolomon@yahoo.in

Hello My god friend,
How are you doing all these while of no communication, i hope you are fine and in good state of health?. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner who came all the way from Paraguay to rescue me, He was introduced by by the help of missionaries. As you are aware, Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

I want you to contact Rev. Father Daniel Achah with this information below: Ask him to send to you the sealed envelop bank draft cheque of ($350,000.00) US Dollars, which I kept for you as a compensation. I remember your kind gesture to me and all your encouragements and i decided to appreciate with this little. Now you will need to contact Reverend father whom used to be like a father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Daniel Achah and his email address is as follows: rev_danielachah@hotmail.com

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without any delay. Take care and bye for now,Yours Sincerely,

Mudiwa.

Polly.JPG