Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Elevation; Investment Intelligence Corporation; dba Prophetmax Managed fx; Senen Pousa, Joel Friant, Michael Dillard

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elevation; Investment Intelligence Corporation; dba Prophetmax Managed fx; Senen Pousa, Joel Friant, Michael Dillar

The agent is responsible if he wants to be seen as a professional. The "client's responsibility" is a bit of a brush off on your part. If I go to a doctor, attorney, CPA, mechanic, or other professional should I not have 100% confidence that they are telling me the truth? Errors on their part could have the effect to ruin my life. Are you suggesting we Google everything and no one has to do their job anymore?
    If you sign a contract with any party, YOU are responsible for YOUR end of the contract. Has that changed and I am not aware?

Mark this is where I really have a problem. This is the second time you have said this. If you open your policy you will see there are mortality expenses. Now either these were massively loaded in the first ten years, or more likely they occur each year.
    I specifically said there are no ongoing fees related to the CASH account. This is true. Mortality expenses are based on the death benefit.

You are absolutely correct that any outstanding loans plus interest would be subtracted from the death benefit at the time of death. These plans are designed for the LIVING and not for the dead. The IRS is the one who has determined a formula so that the plans cannot be over funded and still be non Modified Endowment Contracts.

Back in the 80's, the ultra wealthy were over funding in big numbers and the IRS put a stop to it. Since then, there are limits. However, you can still go beyond the limits and pay taxes on withdrawals only on gains. This type of plan serves a purpose as well depending on one's goals.

Regarding dividends, they are very simply a return of an over payment. These plans come from mutual insurance companies, where the policyholders own a piece of the company. Their actuaries are very good at what they do in predicting when people will die. One option is to use the dividends to purchase paid up additions (PUA's). These are "little" policies inside the master policy. Each one purchases an additional paid up permanent death benefit.

The ratio can be as high as 3-1, depending on a person's age. In other words, a $1000 dividend purchases about $3000 in death benefit. This little policy now has its own separate cash value and compounds over time, adding to the overall cash value.

By using PUA's, the death benefit over time can actually INCREASE.

Again, I point out that these plans are customized and designed in a specific way primarily for cash accumulation within the death benefit limits set by the IRS. My clients also have other death benefit policies to protect against their early demise. This is usually in the form of temporary term riders.

I would also strongly suggest you start using a future value calculator. Plug in your policy premiums and run out 20 years at the rate you "think" you are getting then let's talk.
    Not sure what you mean here. The base premium never increases. In fact, as I mentioned previously, these plans are designed so that the insured can stop paying premiums 10-20 years in because the policy is paid up.

As always, I appreciate your input. My clients know EXACTLY what they are purchasing. I literally TEST them on the elements of the policy before they sign on the dotted line. There are tons of ways you can use these plans if you know what you are doing. In fact, many of my clients (including me) use them for large purchases and pay the principal and interest back to the plan instead of to third parties.

That is a way to preserve capital instead of depleting it. In the end, this is a different way to look at money and finance. No one way is better than another. Just different if you have an open mind.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elevation; Investment Intelligence Corporation; dba Prophetmax Managed fx; Senen Pousa, Joel Friant, Michael Dillar

Quote Originally Posted by marsh56 View Post

As always, I appreciate your input. My clients know EXACTLY what they are purchasing. I literally TEST them on the elements of the policy before they sign on the dotted line. Mark
    I'll give you the last word on this hot for teacher. I have best as I can expressed one concern that people might face if they are promised too much and/or don't understand what they have.

Analysis on this guy's blog if anyone wants to do some further reading on the subject.

Infinite Banking Strategy Using Whole Life Insurance - Scam or Wise Savings Strategy?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Just different if you have an open mind
    Then you better open it up. You deal with scammers.

Post Thanks / Like

At some point one may want to ask why Dillard charges people for stuff they can get for free?

Here is the deal on getting a higher credit score.

Pay your bills on time.
    Get out of debt.
    Don't borrow money to buy crap.
    Keep a sensible level of debt to income.
    Preferably borrow only to buy assets not crap.
    Note to self, don't borrow for crap.

In short be a person people want to lend to, then don't take their money.

That silliness aside, you can go to the first link and get a copy of each of your credit reports FREE once a year. I change the batteries in my smoke detector at the same time FWIW.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action
    Free Credit Reports | Consumer Information
    How to challenge errors on your credit report | www.clarkhoward.com

Claims like increasing your credit score 100 points in 4 months might be the sort of thing consumers need to be cautious about... Then again maybe Dillard is just being altruistic.

Credit Repair Scams | Consumer Information

Credit Score.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Geez,

all that and Mike Dillard is STILL a serial promoter of dubious get-rich-quick schemes and HYIP ponzi fraud/s
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Geez,

all that and Mike Dillard is STILL a serial promoter of dubious get-rich-quick schemes and HYIP ponzi fraud/s

Sure but the other day I **** you not a band of pirates stomped up my muddy driveway, climbed over the Nova on blocks only to be sent away sulking when I showed them the family trust Dillard set up. A teary pirate is even worse than a sad clown. IMO

Crying Pirate.JPG

Family Trust.JPG

Having ones affairs in order makes all the sense in the world, but know where the real pirates are in this game... Some selected reading from real lawyers probably trying to keep us down.

Not everyone needs a trust. The two primary purposes to establish a trust are for tax avoidance (where the estate is substantial) and to transfer title to property in order to avoid having to “probate” an estate. When these two goals are not involved, a trust may not be necessary. Again, the organizers of these seminars are not concerned with whether or not you need a trust. Their goal is to make a profit

Family Trusts - Avoiding "Trust Mill" Scams | Elder-Law-Advocate

This article deals with abusive trust arrangements (I call them "trust scams") whereby taxpayers are "sold" a set of fraudulent trusts and told that if they place their property and assets into these trusts, they can avoid tax on the income and estate taxes on their death. Typically, these trusts illegally claim tax deductions for the personal expenses of the taxpayer and his family, including food, housing costs, medical expenses, travel, entertainment, vacations and educational expenses.

May 98 Hot Topics: Trust Scams Update

http://www.texasbar.com/Content/Navi...orConsumer.pdf

A common practice is to greatly exaggerate the benefits of living trusts and falsely claim that locally-licensed attorneys will prepare the documents.
    In some instances, consumers send money for living trust kits but receive nothing. In others, the offer of estate planning services is merely a ruse to gain access to consumers'
    financial information and to sell them other financial products, such as insurance annuities.
    http://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/fil...trustscams.pdf
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-30-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I just checked the mail and in it was a check from Dillard for $49 US. Recently he ran a promotion to members suggesting that we purchase a new book by Bill Bonner, founder of Agora Publishing back in 1979.

The book is called "Hormegeddon" and fits right in with my contrarian viewpoints on money and finance. Dillard felt it was important enough that he offered to refund the entire cost of a year's subscription to Bonner's newsletter.

In addition to the ebook, I also received a hard copy. How Dillard was compensated, I do not know. Nor do I care. I received EXACTLY what was promised.

You guys can now add Bill Bonner to the list of known associates of Dillard. I guess I have to wonder why his Rolodex grows in spite of him being an alleged "serial scammer"?

@Ribshaw, regarding why someone would pay to increase his credit score: one reason is that some people are both reckless and lazy. Even if they did the research, they probably would not implement what they learned. These are people who prefer having someone else do the work FOR them.

I read a recent stat that claims 90% of adults in the US have no desire to educate themselves beyond what is required for their jobs. Sad and no surprise. I believe it was the late Jim Rohn who said something along these lines: you can estimate the size of someone's bank account by the size of their home library vs. the size of their big screen TV. They are likely more successful if the library is larger.

This is very ironic considering we live in the "information age". Tons of "free" information is sold online everyday for a fee. Often something is more valuable to us if we have to pay for it.

Does that mean that everything for free that is sold online is a scam? Of course not. Again, I have personally received FAR more for my EVG membership than I paid for it. And my clients have benefited with NO compensation paid to Dillard since I use carriers other than the ones in his Rolodex.

It was the INFORMATION that educated me and led me to do research on my own to find insurance companies best suited for my practice.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

If you sign a contract with any party, YOU are responsible for YOUR end of the contract. Has that changed and I am not aware?
    Not if someone was misled or if the contract was for something illegal or fraud and not if the contract didnt involve an exchange of money or similar.
    I specifically said there are no ongoing fees related to the CASH account. This is true. Mortality expenses are based on the death benefit.
    If there are no fees there is no consideration and no contract.

As always, I appreciate your input. My clients know EXACTLY what they are purchasing.
    What has all this waffle about you selling insurance to do with elevation and Dillard having a contract with anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

I just checked the mail and in it was a check from Dillard for $49 US.
    If you don't quit lobbing softballs you may be finding a check or two from me in the mail. While I won't say the Agora nod is like taking candy from a baby, easily a distracted puppy.

You guys can now add Bill Bonner to the list of known associates of Dillard. I guess I have to wonder why his Rolodex grows in spite of him being an alleged "serial scammer"?
    Yeah, I always found it odd when boiler rooms sold their list of marks to each other, no pun intended.

Elevation Group Free Candy Bus.JPG

Clearly you are in good hands with Agora, 1/2 of the Forbes 400 got there on stock tips from newsletters.

"DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ON MAY 22ND ON THIS SUPER INSIDER TIP."
    Agora Financial Complaints | Agora's marketing tactics bring success, accusations - Page 2 - Baltimore Sun

Complaint: Agora, Inc., Pirate Investor, LLC and Frank Porter Stansberry, Defendant

Of course if you ask I am sure Bill Bonner will blame Porter Stansberry for the whole mess, that's how they do one another in the newsletter trade. You should check out Porter's work too, he was behind the END OF AMERICA videos.

They seem to be having a bit of a tiff.

==================================================

´The Sovereign Individual' so it was obvious the convicted pedophile and ex U.S. Congressman Bauman who brags of money laundering in Uraquay and his butt buddy Bill Bonner who brags of using Ecuador for the same thing and their crime partner Doug Casey who is also CIA connected and promotes some internet currency scam,(also convenient for money laundering)

porter stansberry: IRS Douglas Shulman:Agora Inc.,Sovereign Investor, Bill Bonner,Robert E. Bauman,pedophiles, money launderers in Ecuador,Uraguay

I can't stand it, would only be better if he managed to work the Lizard People into the story.

@Ribshaw, regarding why someone would pay to increase his credit score: one reason is that some people are both reckless and lazy. Even if they did the research, they probably would not implement what they learned. These are people who prefer having someone else do the work FOR them.
    You seem hell bent on blame the victim. How about this, Dillard peddles overpriced crap to people who don't know any better. Just like any other scammer. Newsletters, what next tout sheets from the racetrack? How about a system to beat roulette and score with supermodels?
    Last edited by ribshaw; 09-30-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Not if someone was misled or if the contract was for something illegal or fraud and not if the contract didnt involve an exchange of money or similar.
    Beacon, where exactly do you get your information? As is often the case, you have no clue of what you speak. Are you an attorney wannabe?

I have a contract attorney on staff here in the US. To be clear, I was speaking specifically of contracts between life insurance companies and policyholders. Fraud obviously has to be PROVEN. These companies have TEAMS of attorneys and are subject to heavy regulation and oversight in the US.

Yes, EACH party is responsible for his part in the contract and is expected to have read it and understood it before signing.

If there are no fees there is no consideration and no contract.
    This is why I don't waste time responding to you. However, your statement here is totally wrong so I will correct the record. Of course there is a contract. Again, it is between the insurance company and the policyholder. There is a monthly premium paid. Part of it pays for the death benefit and another portion goes to the cash account.

There are also other ways to fund the cash account as described earlier. There are NO ONGOING FEES associated with this CASH account. Get it?

@ Ribshaw, I am hell bent on nothing. Not only do I not blame the victim, I also do not play the blame game. Instead I am a firm believer in personal accountability and responsibility, aspects sadly lacking in many cultures today. More and more--at least here in the US--we find ourselves in a "me, me, me" entitlement culture.

If a person commits fraud and is caught and prosecuted, then he is to be punished in accordance with the law. If someone is the victim of fraud, she has the opportunity to take action in accordance with the law. "Once bitten, twice shy." If I am defrauded, shame on the fraudster. If I continue to allow myself to be defrauded, then shame on ME.

It is obvious that once this forum decides something is a scam, its collective mind is made up. So be it. You guys can focus on the dark side and the negative. That is your choice. I choose instead to always look for a silver lining in every adverse circumstance. It's a frame of mind kind of thing and has served me well over the years.

Anyone can cherry pick articles and information found on the net in order to build a quasi case or fill an agenda. It is said that knowledge is power. I disagree. it is the APPLICATION of knowledge that is power. I will put life experience up against questionable information any day of the week.

Good luck with your collective quest. I am sure the intent of the forum is noble and does help many people avoid scams. I would just go about it differently.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

@ Ribshaw, I am hell bent on nothing. Not only do I not blame the victim, I also do not play the blame game. Instead I am a firm believer in personal accountability and responsibility, aspects sadly lacking in many cultures today. More and more--at least here in the US--we find ourselves in a "me, me, me" entitlement culture.
    By me, me, me do you mean like letting other taxpayers pay for your home purchase while claiming that your share of taxes is voluntary?

Magic Tax Strategy.JPG

Or by personal accountability do you mean Dillard advertising to lower people's taxes by more than they would actually owe?

Tax Table.JPG

If a person commits fraud and is caught and prosecuted, then he is to be punished in accordance with the law. If someone is the victim of fraud, she has the opportunity to take action in accordance with the law. "Once bitten, twice shy." If I am defrauded, shame on the fraudster. If I continue to allow myself to be defrauded, then shame on ME.
    What you fail to address and the reason I believe many of us are here is once a victim has lost money in a scam they are often left destitute. The kind of faux advice Dillard has peddled destroys lives, there are no mulligans for some families.

============================================

A victim of this scam told me his little daughter keeps asking him why “Mommy cries all the time”. The pain is almost more than one can bear.”

The Salty Droid – Mike Dillard & Senen Pousa Win 2012 Scam of the Year

POST 3 COULD HAVE SAVED $50,000,000 BUT DILLARD IS A GREEDY PIG. Actually post 2 with the frowny face was enough for me, but some people need proofs.

shewolf

195 Posts
    Joined Feb 2011

Re: ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

A search of the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) which are the Australian securities authority reveal that the Senen Pousa's company has been inactive since 2004 and submitted the last Annual Report in 2003.
    ASIC Free Company Name Search

THIS LOOKS LIKE A MASSIVE SCAM TO GET LOTS OF MANAGED FUNDS BY SAYING THAT HE IS GETTING "UNBELIEVABLY" HIGH RETURNS.

He also says in his second video that you MUST sign a confidentiality agreement and agree to NEVER contact the bank where your funds are being sent to. If you do, then you forfeit ALL your funds.

BEWARE OF THIS SENSA POUSA and his INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION

ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

You keep making comments that I am cherry picking stuff. Being sued by the SEC in the case of Agora, or settling with the CFTC in the case of Dullard is more like a boulder. Everything else your lil carny pal is promoting as "secrets of the rich" are the same crap hucksters have been ripping people off with since forever.

As long as you are getting your moneys worth, I am happy for you.

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want a good laugh. Checkout the various Agora-Oxford Club reports.

The Momentum report, etc.

It is 99% oceanfront property in Nebraska style.

Post Thanks / Like

yada,

yada,

yada,

even more yada

Mark
    All that yada, yada, yada and STILL nothing about why the Elevation Group isn't a scam and Mike Dillard isn't a serial promoter of scams, including the Elevation Group.

I don't know about anyone else, but, it's becoming increasingly obvious to me exactly how Mark / marsh56 became involved with Banners Broker, despite the fact it was an obvious HYIP ponzi fraud.

To paraphrase an old saying: "You can take the boy outa the ponzi, but, you can't take the ponzi outa the boy"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

I was at the Yacht Club the other day watching an intense water polo match. My friend Biff who is the richest guy I know, made all his money making U-tube videos about how rich and brilliant he is asked a great question. Ibshawsay (The rich often use Pig Latin so the poor and middle class don't know what they are saying.) All this honest living stuff is great, but what if I wanted to run the perfect scam. I pondered for a second as I often do when I pretend to be at the YC holding court.

Private Oil and Gas partnerships are the perfect scam. All the must haves have present:

1. A good story that is plausible but hard to verify. (Unless you have a team of geologists what do you know about drilling oil?)
    2. The mark must send you their money.
    3. The scammer gets to control the whole narrative and do all the reporting and distributions.
    4. It is easy to blow off a mark, just tell them the well ran dry, then throw in the EPA for good measure.
    5. Sound contrite and tell the mark you will get them back to good on the next deal.

I am not saying nothing, I am certain Dullard has the worlds foremost geologists and roughnecks in his rolodex, but let's say you were dealing with someone you were not so sure about.

Oil and Gas.JPG

Private partnerships are notoriously hard to value, are often sold at a generous premium and containing very large fees.

I looked at one of these a ways back for someone for about 15 seconds, was being pitched as a massive tax savings. If you look under the General Partner Disclosure you will see the words UNLIMITED LIABILITY. As in you could lose much more than you put in. Perhaps your huckster du jour could set you up with a Nevada corporation held in an offshore trust using a friend's name. Or you could just go in as a limited partner and not get the tax benefits of the rich. The rich have tough choices.

General Partner Disclosure.jpg

That's all great you say, but I want to do it up like JR Ewing do hat and all. Drill me some wells and bake me a money cake.

Some pointers from the people who claim to care but are probably trying to keep you down.
    ================================================== ==

What you might hear on a stage somewhere.

Trust Me.JPG

You will have an interest in a well that cannot miss;
    The risks are minimal;
    A geologist has given the salesperson a tip;
    The salesperson has personally invested in the venture;
    The promoter has “hit” on every well drilled so far;
    There has been a tremendous “discovery” in an adjacent field;
    A large, reputable oil company is operating or planning to operate in the area;
    Only a few interests remain to be sold and you should immediately send in your money in order to assure the purchase of an interest;
    This is a special private deal open only to a lucky chosen few investors.

Oil & Gas Investment Fraud - NASAA

Contact state oil and gas regulatory agencies. You may be able to verify information provided in offering materials by contacting the oil and gas regulatory agency in which the wells are allegedly being drilled. For example, these agencies generally have information about a company’s drilling history that could confirm claims of prior success.

SEC.gov | Oil and Gas Scams: Common Red Flags and Steps You Can Take to Protect Yoursel

David Peavler, associate director of the SEC’s Fort Worth office, said the legal precedent gave some firms incentive to take advantage.

“It’s an illusion. They set them up like joint ventures, but the investors don’t have any real power,” he said.

“What the investor doesn’t know is the promoter is getting most of the money. There’s little incentive to find good prospects because the promoter is getting paid whether the well hits or not.”

The agency’s difficulty in establishing jurisdiction over such investments is evidenced by a series of cases brought over the last two decades involving a now-closed Dallas investment firm.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-01-2014 at 10:54 AM.

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark, I must ask if you are a Sovereign or just believe in part of what the Sovereigns believe?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Mark, I must ask if you are a Sovereign or just believe in part of what the Sovereigns believe?
    Fair question. And I will keep the reply simple so as not to be accused of going off topic.

If I had to put a label on it, I am neither. "Free Thinker" comes to mind. "Contrarian" is another. As a believer in redemption, I practice what I preach and no longer participate in Ponzis. I joined BB back in 2012 and learned my lesson. My 100% focus is on my brick and mortar practice.

This thread is about Dillard and I see no proof that he is an alleged "serial scammer"--except in the context of guilt by association with the Forex program. I mentioned previously being involved as a referrer with a Forex program that went belly up. Apparently that means I am a scammer as well, according to the experts in this forum.

The bottom line is that I do not believe in absolutes. In my opinion, none exist in the material world. Taking things at face value does not work for me. I question everything but am happy and grateful to live in a country--the US--where we still enjoy many freedoms. Thanks for asking.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, I appreciate your sarcasm but you have a tendency to go to the extreme to make your case. Your allegations really prove nothing.

Dillard's operation has an extremely high profile in downtown Austin, TX. If the complaints start rolling in with anything that involves securities, he will be investigated and most likely shut down.

Then all you guys will be right and can go on to the next one. Let's see if that happens.

Yada.

Yada.

Yada.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Beacon, where exactly do you get your information? As is often the case, you have no clue of what you speak.
    Really can you provide SPECIFIC examples instead of handwaving argument?
    Are you an attorney wannabe?
    That isnt the issue here. Legally enforceable contracts are the issue.
    I have a contract attorney on staff here in the US.
    good for you. Ask them what "consideration" is in relation to a contract would you and what an "unenforceable contract" is?
    To be clear, I was speaking specifically of contracts between life insurance companies and policyholders.
    And I was asking now tha\t you have clarified this specific situation , WHAT has that to do with Dillard or Elevation?
    Fraud obviously has to be PROVEN. These companies have TEAMS of attorneys and are subject to heavy regulation and oversight in the US.
    So what? What has that to do with Dillard and Elevation?
    [quote]

This is why I don't waste time responding to you. However, your statement here is totally wrong so I will correct the record.
    WHAT SPECIFICALLY is "totally wrong" and why is it wrong?
    Of course there is a contract. Again, it is between the insurance company and the policyholder. There is a monthly premium paid. Part of it pays for the death benefit and another portion goes to the cash account.
    What has any of that to do with Dillard and Elevation? We know insurance companies have contracts with clients. so what?
    There are also other ways to fund the cash account as described earlier. There are NO ONGOING FEES associated with this CASH account. Get it?
    NO I don't! What hgas it to do with Dillard or Elevation?
    Let me get this right. If someone killed only your brother in a holocaust they should be ashamed but if they incinerated your whole family one by one and not you then you should be ashamed?
    It is obvious that once this forum decides something is a scam, its collective mind is made up.
    In spite of reification of a "forum" how is it obvious? What obvious evidence do you have that some "forum" decided anything? The burden of evidence is on YOU by the way who claimed Dillard and Elevation are not scams.
    So be it. You guys can focus on the dark side and the negative. That is your choice. I choose instead to always look for a silver lining in every adverse circumstance. It's a frame of mind kind of thing and has served me well over the years.
    Remember that when you jump off the high building and every floor on the way down you say "so far so good" . Being positive wont change the law of gravity.
    Anyone can cherry pick articles and information found on the net in order to build a quasi case or fill an agenda. It is said that knowledge is power. I disagree. it is the APPLICATION of knowledge that is power. I will put life experience up against questionable information any day of the week.
    It seems you would even put it up against the law of gravity when you jump off a cliff. Howeverf you havent shown any evidence of the good reputation and experience of Dillard or Elevation.
    Good luck with your collective quest. I am sure the intent of the forum is noble and does help many people avoid scams. I would just go about it differently.
    Great HOW would you go about seeing if Dillard or Elevation is or is not a scam?

Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, I appreciate your sarcasm but you have a tendency to go to the extreme to make your case. Your allegations really prove nothing.

This thread is about Dillard and I see no proof that he is an alleged "serial scammer"
    Sarcasm.JPG

Actually your saying nothing has been proved, proves nothing. To the contrary you have failed to prove me wrong. So far all we know is Dullard sold you a life insurance policy and a book.

When you say I am taking things to the extreme, are you referring to the actual cases of fraud and misrepresentation that that I cite?

Dillard's operation has an extremely high profile in downtown Austin, TX. If the complaints start rolling in with anything that involves securities, he will be investigated and most likely shut down.
    This is so naive I almost can't believe you said it. You might have missed the link I posted where it took 20 years to shut a company down. You might have also missed the point that once people's money is lost the rest is just window dressing. The POINT is to give people enough information where they don't get involved in crap to begin with. If Dillard is pitching square deals to his members then nothing said here really matters now does it?

And who is going to shut him down? One of those government agencies that rely on your voluntary tax contribution?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the replies. I still appreciate Ribshaw's the most because he is reasonable and fair. That makes for good debate. The rest of you seem to have your minds made up already. Not much to debate there.
    Where did i state i had my mind made up?
    You wanted a thread on this Dillard/elevation topic. You got it. You produced nothing! Waffle about general contract law and insurance in NO WAY relate to ANY evidence produced by you about Dillard or Elevation!
    I continue to be accused of going off topic even though I did not introduce any of the side topics. Therefore I will no longer reply in kind. It is difficult to debate when one side is allowed to bring in side topics. Honestly I do not see that any of us have strayed too far. But that is just my opinion.
    Where ANYWHERE did you produce ANY evidence about dillard or elevation?
    What has all the off topic waffle you produced on insurance to do with Dillar or elevation?
    Back to Dillard. Most of you here believe he is a scammer. So be it. I have personally benefited from information found within my membership. I then took that information, added it to my financial services practice and now can help others as well.
    You havent shown WHAT Dillard gave you or how the membership works? What services did Dillard supply? All you seem to have stated is that he sold you a list of names. What service/system process did Dillard do which shows his years of exopertise?
    Of course Dillard is compensated by his Rolodex vendors. I would expect nothing less.
    He refers to people on a list and they give him a kickback? That is a world class finance service is it?
    HOW?
    If anyone here believes that all vendors in that program are misguided, I would be interested in actual proof vs. guilt by association.
    Look I can give you a list of people in banks and insurance. How does that make me into an expert in finance?

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is about Dillard and I see no proof that he is an alleged "serial scammer"--except in the context of guilt by association with the Forex program.
    Guilt by his actual admission not just "association". He admitted to guilt and paid damages!
    He is now involved in Elevation but ANY other dubious programme means more than one before or since tthe above guilt i.e. that means "serial"
    I mentioned previously being involved as a referrer with a Forex program that went belly up. Apparently that means I am a scammer as well, according to the experts in this forum.
    If you promoted these and promoted BB abnd knew what it was then YES you were scamming and that isnt MY opinion it is a broad definition of a scammer.
    The bottom line is that I do not believe in absolutes. In my opinion, none exist in the material world.
    Okay then do you believe it is ALWAYS wrong for say a forty year old adult of sound mind to have sex with a six year old child?
    That is called a moral absolute but you seem to think sometime that it might just be acceptable. Do you? or is is ALWAYS absolutely wrong?

Post Thanks / Like

For this post I will use an imaginary promoter of **** real estate strategies, will call him Ikemay Illardday.

Here is the thing AGAIN about being scammed, once your money is gone you will never see it again. If you are lucky the scammer ends up in Oz licking Schillinger's boots and getting prison tats, your money-still gone. Lose half, you lost half. Most likely the scammer will walk away and scam again, some of these guys have peddled crap for years.

Short of being able to audit someone's books and/or evaluate every deal sometimes in life you have to accept the past is prologue. There have been millions lost in scams where despite wild claims about real estate, the grifter never bought a single property.

Real Estate.JPG

The easiest way to scam people with Real Estate is convince them they need to "invest" in a bunch of pricey training to learn all the "secrets of the rich". At least one guru being used by EVG is a seminar speaker used by Russ Whitney/Robert Kiyosaki. As an aside on this score, Robert Kiyosaki uses Russ Whitney's company to peddle his nonsense. I would even wager a lot of these gurus use a handful of seminar companies to do their actual training. Rather than getting a "hand selected expert", most likely you will be paying to have a quasi motivational speaker blow sunshine up your ass. Want more sunshine, get your FICO score raised.

I repeat myself a lot, I don't like anyone near my family's money money. I want it where I can watch it. If I had to turn it over to someone I would want an independent third party to watch the guy who is supposed to be watching it. Its not like getting some crappy storm windows on the cabin, broke can't be fixed with caulk and duct tape.

Scammers go where the money is, which means either getting you to tap your home equity or moving your funds to a self directed IRA. The question to be asked is are you using one of these methods because it is an investment you understand, or are you being SOLD?

Here is the SEC warning on Self-Directed IRAs

http://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/sdira.pdf

Private real estate deals, the wicked step sister of private oil and gas partnerships. Sketchy valuations, high fees, and near zero liquidity, what's not to love? Certainly some rich people use and or own a lot of real estate. My question would be did they acquire it at some plate licker lunch in a hotel conference room, a U-tube guru, or a pay to play rolodex?

SOME RELATED LINKS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS AND DON'T WANT YOU TO GET AHEAD...

Investor Alert - Public Non-Traded REITs?Perform a Careful Review Before Investing - FINRA

Investor Alert: Advertising for Unregistered Securities Offerings | Investor.gov

SEC.gov | Investor Alert: 10 Red Flags That an Unregistered Offering May Be a Scam

Michael Enelow allegedly defrauded more than 1,000 seminar attendees from 1995 to 2000. He had placed advertisements offering to "share in the profit" of any real-estate transactions that attendees brought to him. Attendees paid $1,500 each to "join" him in his real-estate business. The Federal Bureau of Investigation alleged that the seminar promoter lived off of the proceeds of the seminars and that his real-estate deals were paltry.

Real-Estate Investors Should Beware of Scams - WSJ

Francis A. Zarro Jr. is a real charmer. Over the years, the 51-year-old disbarred attorney had filed for bankruptcy–and his massive real estate developments had an odd habit of collapsing and leaving his investors in the hole–but he still managed to reel in about $25 million in capital for his so-called development projects, according to the New York State attorney general.

Watch Out For Real Estate Scams - Forbes

In recent months I've seen major real estate purchases by syndicated real estate partnerships at above-market prices. To skirt federal and state securities laws, they conduct “private placements” which allow them to escape SEC scrutiny. The blatant conflicts of interest are plainly disclosed, however, in the "private placement memorandum", that voluminous, catch-all legal document which discloses everything their attorneys tell them to disclose, in the moral equivalent of “fine print”.

A private placement memorandum I saw recently was a good example of an abusive syndication. The general partner purchased a piece of land from itself, on behalf of the syndicate, at a $20 million profit after a one year holding period, in a market with a growing inventory of large land parcels for sale at much lower prices. In addition to the $20 million profit, the general partner and its affiliates earned fees of about $3,300,000 in selling commissions, $500,000 in wholesaling fees, $800,000 in placement fees, $600,000 in reimbursement of offering costs, $350,000 in underwriting fees, and $5,200,000 in reimbursement of offering and organization expense fees. This represents over a $30 million profit on a property that has probably lost value since its purchase as the demand for residential land has waned.

Real Estate Syndication Fraud - HGExperts.com

And then there’s this winner—the Cornerstone Core Properties REIT Inc. According to the WSJ, this year it “disclosed in a regulatory with the Securities and Exchange Commission that its stock, which was sold to investors at $8 a share in 2008, actually is valued at $2.09. Until 2012, all Cornerstone noted in its regulatory filings was the initial offering price, without any updates.”

And let’s not overlook the KBS Real Estate Investment Trust Inc., or KBS REIT I. According to trade publication InvestmentNews, the REIT told investors in March “it was cutting the value of the REIT to $5.16 per share, from $7.32, a drop of 29%. The REIT’s offering price was $10 per share.”

Private REITs Backfire on Investors - Forbes

There is no real estate investment I would work more diligently to avoid than a non-traded REIT. They routinely pay dividends using money from new investors (peter or paul) and one of them, Wells Timberland REIT, doesn’t even qualify as a REIT. So what gives? It’s pretty simple: your friendly neighborhood broker is paid handsomely to sell them, regardless of whether it’s in your best interest to buy them.

Indeed, it would be easier and cheaper to hire Johnny Cochran to bail you out of a murder charge than to somehow come out ahead on a non-traded REIT investment. You would also be leaving much less to chance. In addition to the upfront commissions of 7 percent paid to your broker and a dealer/manager fee of up to 3 percent paid to the sponsor, there are individual property/asset acquisition fees of up to 2.75 percent, property financing fees of up to 1 percent, disposition fees of up to 1 percent, and asset management fees of up to 1 per annum, plus expense reimbursements. The net result is that out of a $10,000 initial investment, only about $8,000 would remain to buy property.

Non-Traded REITs Are Designed to be Sold, Not Bought | REIT Wrecks
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-02-2014 at 10:46 AM.

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dillard's operation has an extremely high profile in downtown Austin, TX.
    Following your logic so did Kenneth Lay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , Allen Stanford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. and this D-Wad real estate investor pleads guilty . Hell, Ken Lay had access to THREE presidents I guess we better scratch "high profile" when vetting investments. In fact, if you look at a history of scams you will often find scammers are very generous tossing around OPM to gain a good-guy profile.

What really got me to thinking this afternoon was the way Enron management cried about short sellers. Just like Kip Herriage tried to snow members of EVG that some camarilla of shorts was manipulating the price of silver. My back of the envelope rule, when a CEO starts crying about the shorts guard your wallet.

This thread is about Dillard and I see no proof that he is an alleged "serial scammer"
    Liberty League International---SCAM
    Wealth Master Builders WTF-- SCAM
    That FOREX thing--- $50,000,000 FUBAR SCAM

I see three strikes.

Nevertheless I will be back tomorrow with a massive tax savings strategy of high income business owners, normally reserved for my members only area.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 10-02-2014 at 04:03 PM.

28. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Beacon, where exactly do you get your information? As is often the case, you have no clue of what you speak. Are you an attorney wannabe?

I have a contract attorney on staff here in the US.
    What Is an Unenforceable Contract? (with picture)
    There are many things besides statute of limitations that can make an otherwise valid contract an unenforceable contract. Leaving out provision for foreseeable events can also result in an unenforceable contract. For example, many people do not want to think about the myriad things that could go wrong when entering into a contract. Leaving out provisions for dealing with obstacles, failures, and betrayals can cause a court to deem an agreement an unenforceable contract.

Courts of law will not recognize a contract as enforceable if the contract requires either one or both parties to perform illegal or immoral actions, regardless of how the contract is written. Vagueness can also cause a contract to be declared an unenforceable contract. Ambiguity can do the same, as well.
    Unenforceable Contract Law & Legal Definition

Unenforceable Contracts: What to Watch Out For | Nolo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Talk about yada, yada, yada and using up tons of bandwidth for nothing--wow. Don't have time to waste with the know-it-all supreme beings here.

I bow to the Scammer Exposure gods. It is obvious I am way out of my league. You guys have cornered the market on knowing more than me about the savings and alternative investment strategies that I use for my family and for my clients. Pure genius. Don't know how you do it.

@beacon, while you remain on your line by line high horse: I personally do not sell any contracts. They are between my clients and the insurance companies. That was the CONTEXT of my comment on contracts. Apparently the moderators allow certain folks to go off topic. No surprise there.

@ribshaw, I HAD been enjoying our conversation but now see it as a waste of time. I have nothing to prove and did not come here to defend EVG. Instead, I came to show an opposing point of view. Rather than debate the issues at hand, some of you would rather just attack. That tactic is a loser every time.

I will make it easy on you. All you guys can continue on your scam hunt and I will continue to benefit my family and my clients with sound savings and alternative investing strategies. With these plans in place, not one us lost a penny in 2008 and some of us go back as far as 2000.

In fact, the only place we have lost money is with the employer retirement plans here in the US that force us to participate in the market. Of course, those plans are "legal" so I am sure you find them acceptable and non scams. Life is full of irony.

Good luck and good health.

Mark