LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: On fire to retire!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

On fire to retire!!

The more I read about this one, the more appalled I became - to use Religion and the name of God and Jesus to front what is just more MLM really makes me ill.

I will just simply post the information I discovered and as Real Scam site states, Is it or Is'nt it, you decide.

Needs

Felicia Harris

Soar,
    Felicia

Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Felicia did not ask us to do this. I have known Felicia for several years and she has never asked for help. This is a serious cry to the believing body of Christ. She is trusting in Jesus. Please open your heart and allow the Holy Spirit to work through you. Contact Felicia and let her know you are agreeing with her in prayer for her complete deliverance. This is where the rubber hits the road my friends. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Do not feel obligated to give money, prayer is POWERFUL.. follow the Spirit. If you pray and believe, God comes through every time. - Frank and Jan Lefebre, OnFire for Jesus
    Felicia Harris - Urgent Need

You can send money through PayPal to Felicia directly. Her PayPal email address is felicia7jewel@gmail.com
    God bless you as you give and agree in prayer! You can contact Felicia directly:

Felicia Harris
    felicia7jewel@gmail.com
    260-456-7898

OnFire Living

Almost A Secret!

Frank Lefebre | AdlandPro Community

Secret Lead Factory

Share Stiforp.com

Querying whois.fastdomain.com]
    [whois.fastdomain.com]
    The data in the BlueHost.Com WHOIS database is provided
    to you by BlueHost.Com for information purposes only,
    that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related to
    a domain name registration record. BlueHost.Com makes
    this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its
    accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use
    this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances
    will you use this data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support
    the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or
    solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone; or
    (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply
    to BlueHost.Com (or its systems). The compilation,
    repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly
    prohibited without the prior written consent of
    BlueHost.Com. BlueHost.Com reserves the
    right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query,
    you agree to abide by these terms.

=-=-=-=

Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
    Provider Name....: BlueHost.Com
    Provider Whois...: whois.bluehost.com
    Provider Homepage: Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com

Domain Name: ONFIRELIVING.COM

Created on..............: 2011-05-25 15:37:17 GMT
    Expires on..............: 2012-05-25 15:37:17 GMT
    Last modified on........: 2011-05-25 15:37:17 GMT

Registrant Info: (FAST-15706554)
    Frank Lefebre
    Frank Lefebre
    1638 Parkinson Drive
    Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
    United States
    Phone: +1.6146260126
    Fax..:
    Email: frank@mymatches.biz
    Last modified: 2011-05-25 15:37:17 GMT

Administrative Info: (FAST-15706554)
    Frank Lefebre
    Frank Lefebre
    1638 Parkinson Drive
    Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
    United States
    Phone: +1.6146260126
    Fax..:
    Email: frank@mymatches.biz
    Last modified: 2011-05-25 15:37:17 GMT

Technical Info: (FAST-12785240)
    Bluehost.com
    Bluehost Inc
    1958 South 950 East
    Provo, Utah 84604
    United States
    Phone: +1.8017659400
    Fax..: +1.8017651992
    Email: whois@bluehost.com
    Last modified: 2010-12-06 18:43:32 GMT

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
    NS2.BLUEHOST.COM

History:

Cancellation Policy: NONE

Please note: Due to the fact you receive instant access to the system, NO REFUNDS will be granted under any circumstances. DO NOT purchase the system if you have any questions at all, get them answered first.

Questions, please email us at: support(at)secretleadfactory(dot)info

Terms Privacy Policy

secretleadfactory.com

He has his own website also with big support of Adlandpro:

Home Business Solutions : : Frank Lefebre

Frank Lefebre's Page - StartUp

He even sings and has recordings!!
    Acoustic Synergy!

Almost a Secret

https://www.facebook.com/flefebre#!/flefebre?sk=wall

Post Thanks / Like

Re: On fire to retire!!

Is that an email? How would you know it didn't come from the scammer themself? And is the latest going to be one scammer begging for another scammer?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Is that an email? How would you know it didn't come from the scammer themself? And is the latest going to be one scammer begging for another scammer?
    No whip. Felicia Harris is a member of Adlandpro community. She had one of their biggest downlines they have ever had. She taught Adlanders who wanted to use her methods, what she called network marketing. I did not wish to join but she built huge downlines. I ignored her from the very first time that she tried to sell her methods to me. She featured in their POTW awards and may have won a few times.

When I heard that she was dying of cancer like Mutt from MCFs I checked out her Adlandpro prayer forums. There is an outside chance, she is dying. There was an outside chance that Mutt was dying.

I can provide more names of Adlanders who have succumbed to cancer or other fatal illnesses and died. The sad thing is that there will be cases when the death or illness is genuine. Will you pray for Felicia?

Post Thanks / Like

Seems odd how all these scammers get the same 'affliction'. Must be the board. lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Sorry, I can understand the confusion. I was in a hurry after I looked up all this stuff. I had copied it to NotePad and just posted it all. The first one is from the blog of the main site.
    Needs

I used to receive direct messages from this person but I always deleted them.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, thanks. Was just curious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Two Men Expose A ‘Commission Loophole'That Deposits Money Into Your Bank Account Instantly
    ‘Leaked’ video reveals how this once homeless 'van man' and ex-construction worker are now extracting thousands of dollars in instant 100% commissions …and how you can use the same commission ‘loophole’ to extract commissions into your bank account starting today.

Enter your best email for access instantly and absolutely free!

* You may only enter if you PROMISE not to Laugh.
    Almost a Secret

Now tell me, would you send money through PayPal to an account for this person in support of a "supposed" ill person you don't even know??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is the Needs blog:

TODAY'S ENCOURAGING WORD
    Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.
    --Psalm 105:1

Happy Thanksgiving! Give Thanks..........

Give Thanks - Don Moen

Felicia Harris Update and Prayer Requests
    felicia7jewel@gmail.com
    260-456-7898

I wanted you to be updated and I would like to request your prayers as well.
    Thank you so much and God Bless you.

Health Update November 20th

Please pass this on to any Christian who has request to receive prayer requests.

I just got out of the hospital last night (Saturday night). I had to sign myself out because they wanted to keep me. I will continue to keep in touch with the hospital staff on an out patient basis.

The latest update I was given in the last 7 days:

From the CT Scan:
    wide spread cancer in the liver, lymphnodes, in the chest, lungs, pelvis, bones of chest. Most likely source is left breast.

Unable to a D&C because neck of womb is not reachable due to mass of fibroid tumors pressing on it. Normally would do an hysterectomy but the c. situation could cause complications that could be dangerous.

Also risk of paralysis because of where C. is. The best traditional medicine can offer me is several "good" years left.

In Jesus name I say NO to all of this!!!!!!!

Matthew 18:19 : I would appreciate your prayers concerning the following.

Health Prayer Requests:

That I have a divine breakthrough in my health. I curse all fibroid (and any other) tumors, all and any kind of cancer and I command that everything that wasn't put in my body by my Heavenly Father has to shrivel up, shrink, die at the root and be removed from my body. If it isn't allowed to grow and exist in heaven then it's forbidden in Jesus name to grow, exist, thrive or live in my body. Mark 11:23, 24

At this point it is my prayer that my cycle flow continue to cease (without doctors bringing on a menopause) so that when my next cycle starts it will be a normal cycle that will be free of the presence of fibroid tumors.

Praise Report: Back, side and rib spasms are gone, Praise God. At this point I'm pretty much pain free and my prayer is that it continues. Please pray specifically for the back area that it stays pain free, mobile and works perfectly. I did have a nice birthday and a nice birthday week.

That a part of my arm that is sore from an IV that was badly impacted be healed and that the soreness be totally gone.

That I have a supernatural energy and strength. I feel like I want to be in bed most of the time like I was in the hospital, but so many things need to be done.

The joy of the Lord is my strength.
    As my days so will my strength be.
    I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
    I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might.

Alternative Medicine, Natural God Created Cures

I would like to order Dee Simmon's Ultimate Living Pack and also her Immune Support Formula. I believe it is just what my body needs. It can help my immune system to get stronger and when the immune system is strong enough it will over come sickness and disease. Dee recovered from cancer years ago. She is a Christian and has developed these products to be a blessing/ministry to the body of Christ. One elder and her Mother takes these products and have been helped. I don't have the entire $250 to order the products. I'm praying God will provide the funding so I that I can order these products this week. Traditional medicine doesn't have a cure for this but building the immune system will help my body to be able to fight this. This is an emergency rush prayer request.

Financial Prayer Requests:

I hope that it's not too late to utilize 2 agencies to take care of the rest of my November rent. I can't get anything done in the hospital. I also had a complication with the business I was going to start, earlier this month because of a problem with my checking account that will take money to fix that has nothing to do with the business. I need God's guidance on how to make money and keep thing going while going through this challenge.

My prayer is that I'll have the strength/stamina to keep pressing on and not get overwhelmed and that God blesses the works of my hands and helps me to get my life in order.

Spiritual, Emotional Prayer Requests:

Several days before I was admitted into the hospital in November I started feeling cloudly and confused in my thoughts like I was going under. The day I was admitted I was out of it and the days after I got much worse. I was in my own private struggle to survive and thought the people around me were hurting me. I've been told I was given shock therapy. I have no knowledge of it. They were about ready to put me on the 7th floor. Then Wed. I was totally free, and now my medicine has been greatly reduced. The psyche dr. was greatly pleased with my progress and was going to totally taper off the psyche meds until he found out I was checking out.

That I be able to balance what needs to be done on an out patient basis and get things done at home, not be evicted of have things shut off and take care of myself and get enough rest.

That my focus not be in the problems/situations, that my focus is in my God who is more than enough. That I don't despair, grow weary or faint, that I believe that my due season is coming where I will reap. That my expectancy and faith stay strong.

That I expect to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

That I stand strong on the promise that my Father God knows the plans that He has for my future. That His plans are to prosper me and not to harm me, His plans are to give me hope and a future.

That God's complete and perfect will be done in every area of my life. That my steps by ordered by the Lord. That I clearly hear the guidance, voice and will of the Lord for my life and that a voice of another I will not follow. I'm also praying to have a blessed, special, wonderful birthday this Sunday.

Thank you so much, God bless you richly for praying with me in these areas.

260-456-7898

Soar,
    Felicia

Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Felicia did not ask us to do this. I have known Felicia for several years and she has never asked for help. This is a serious cry to the believing body of Christ. She is trusting in Jesus. Please open your heart and allow the Holy Spirit to work through you. Contact Felicia and let her know you are agreeing with her in prayer for her complete deliverance. This is where the rubber hits the road my friends. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Do not feel obligated to give money, prayer is POWERFUL.. follow the Spirit. If you pray and believe, God comes through every time. - Frank and Jan Lefebre, OnFire for Jesus
    Felicia Harris - Urgent Need

You can send money through PayPal to Felicia directly. Her PayPal email address is felicia7jewel@gmail.com
    God bless you as you give and agree in prayer! You can contact Felicia directly:

Felicia Harris
    felicia7jewel@gmail.com
    260-456-7898

Now if Felicia really does have cancer, then she deserves prayer for prayer is powerful. Send money to Frank and Jan, I don't think so. On Fire for Jesus is just a slogan to bring in the misbelievers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    This is the Needs blog:

Now if Felicia really does have cancer, then she deserves prayer for prayer is powerful. Send money to Frank and Jan, I don't think so. On Fire for Jesus is just a slogan to bring in the misbelievers.
    She doesn't. She'd be dead already. My friends wife just went through cancer no where near as bad as this babble and didn't last long. Once it's in the lymph and liver, it's a matter of days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would like to order Dee Simmon's Ultimate Living Pack and also her Immune Support Formula. I believe it is just what my body needs. It can help my immune system to get stronger and when the immune system is strong enough it will over come sickness and disease. Dee recovered from cancer years ago. She is a Christian and has developed these products to be a blessing/ministry to the body of Christ. One elder and her Mother takes these products and have been helped. I don't have the entire $250 to order the products. I'm praying God will provide the funding so I that I can order these products this week. Traditional medicine doesn't have a cure for this but building the immune system will help my body to be able to fight this. This is an emergency rush prayer request.
    Whip, you are so right about this. I was caregiver for my brother who had lung cancer so I know what cancer can do and many prayers went up for him. He paid a "professional" such as mentioned above to come and 'prescribe' certain cancer curing treatments. He would have tried anything (except beg for money from others) but it was all to no avail. His pain and suffering was unbearable.

To use this as a way to rob people of money is one of the lowest forms I can think of and if those people were really believers in the Supreme God, they would not be playing around. God is all powerful and loves his people.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh yes....This was all over the news.....A new cure for cancer.....All you need is a BS web page and a paypal account....
    So long as idiots keep sending to the PP account you can live 4ever....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: On fire to retire!!

Stay away from this Frank Lefebvre character. I got an email from him too, from frank@mymatches.biz He also operates with a webpage on trwv.net, apparently another one of his scam sites. I bet him and Frank Lucas are the same person, emailing people with these fake make money videos offering amazing new programs for wealth. Here is a portion of the email I got:

Went live just hours ago!

This guy made $221,634 last month with ClickBank.

And he did it with a NEW software technology.

Go here to download your copy right now:

==> FREE VIDEO Reveals How I've Made OVER $3,011,771 This Year ALONE!

(Go Now... you won't have seen this before)...

PASS THIS ON, STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS. I NEVER GAVE ANY OF THEM A DIME, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Plucky, and excellent advice.

BTW, your cousin, Plucka sends his regards from Downunder:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Ahhhh yes....This was all over the news.....A new cure for cancer.....All you need is a BS web page and a paypal account....
    So long as idiots keep sending to the PP account you can live 4ever....
    Thank you Okosh and it is a shame because people who have cancer will try anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    No whip. Felicia Harris is a member of Adlandpro community. She had one of their biggest downlines they have ever had. She taught Adlanders who wanted to use her methods, what she called network marketing. I did not wish to join but she built huge downlines. I ignored her from the very first time that she tried to sell her methods to me. She featured in their POTW awards and may have won a few times.

When I heard that she was dying of cancer like Mutt from MCFs I checked out her Adlandpro prayer forums. There is an outside chance, she is dying. There was an outside chance that Mutt was dying.

I can provide more names of Adlanders who have succumbed to cancer or other fatal illnesses and died. The sad thing is that there will be cases when the death or illness is genuine. Will you pray for Felicia?
    I found a Felicia Harris on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...php?id=5741308

feliciaharris.jpg

I have sent a message to her with the link to Needs and asked if she is the same person. She looks quite healthy here.

Also, in Frank Lefebre's FB page, he has a lot of friends but none by this name. You would think if he is going to collect money for her, she would at least be in his friend's list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pluckyduck View Post
    Stay away from this Frank Lefebvre character. I got an email from him too, from frank@mymatches.biz He also operates with a webpage on trwv.net, apparently another one of his scam sites. I bet him and Frank Lucas are the same person, emailing people with these fake make money videos offering amazing new programs for wealth. Here is a portion of the email I got:

Went live just hours ago!

This guy made $221,634 last month with ClickBank.

And he did it with a NEW software technology.

Go here to download your copy right now:

==> FREE VIDEO Reveals How I've Made OVER $3,011,771 This Year ALONE!

(Go Now... you won't have seen this before)...

PASS THIS ON, STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS. I NEVER GAVE ANY OF THEM A DIME, BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO.
    Welcome PD and I totally agree with you! He is also using songs by Don Moen to promote the scam. I have contacted Don on his website to see if he is aware of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Update on this. As a member of Adlanders in Facebook, I will sometimes go there just to to what is happening. I know they know that I visit so I feel sure this was made available for my benefit as well as others of RealScam. Since I do not quite believe anything coming from this adland website, I still remain skeptical. However if it is true that Felicia Harris truly did pass away last year, I suppose anyone interested could search under obits for it. It is never my intention or to my knowledge, the intention of any RS member to hurt someone else. The main goal is to bring awareness of scams and false promises of wealth to the attention of those who might be taken in by these programs or scams and lose what little money they have. A wealthy person is not going to stoop so low as to get involved in what they know is scam. Their involvement will the the owner of such a website to feed their bank accounts with the tokens of the unwealthy.

Whether or not Felicia actually had cancer and I am inclined to believe that she did from what I read from the church supporting her. I am in doubt as to her knowledge of Frank Lefebvre asking for money to be sent to her PP account, because I would be totally amazed if she received a penny from it. That is beside the point as the evidence is there that Frank Lefebvre was into a lot of scamming programs and promoting them online and on his blog.

I do know this that when it was pointed out to her in another site - MMG if memory serves me right, that what she was promoting once she got out of the hospital were programs that scammed others of their money, she left the website, as far as I saw.

I am truly sorry to hear of her passing and hope that she did not suffer long because cancer is one of the worst diseases to die from.

My thoughts on this after reading a few comments is that this website owner is using it as a way of revenge against those of us who joined in to fight the crime and scamming being done on his website and still being supported through ads and other means. I don't go there but on rare occasion but at those times, the evidence is blatantly right in front of your eyes if you dare click on one of those ads.

My fight with you, Bogdan Fiedur, is in the past. The hurt and shame I suffered through from the abuse as a member and even after leaving adlandpro is over with. When pointing fingers we need to be careful we are not looking in a mirror. You and your supporters can no longer hurt me. You may hurt others but it will have no effect on me. As long as I know and God knows my heart and soul, then what you or others say are just words. I know you or whomever writes for you these days, used this as an attempt to poke fingers. I also know that many of 'your members' practically worship you and will always 'awww and ohhh' whatever you have to say without ever searching for the truth.

RS members there is no need to respond to this in any negative way or to be offended by what has been said by those people. They are just a drop in the big ocean of negative thoughts and do not deserve anymore attention. We proved our case and fought the battle. There is nothing left but dust and vapor. This, hopefully, will explain why no links have been posted and if you are interested enough, you can find the source on your own.

The crooks are still out there and thanks to many of you, they are still being exposed!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

I just wonder why some of the voodoo cancer cures some push didn't save her.

19. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, they just don't work Whip. Thanks for commenting. SB, thanks. Just brings attention back to scamland and wow!! that is all it is anymore! No wonder I stay away. It has nothing to do with the death of a person who cannot now defend herself on this earth. She, like all of us will, has already faced the Master.

Post Thanks / Like

Feicia Haris' case is a statistical inevitability. Scammers have played the sympathy card ad nauseum and the inflated numbers who have claimed to have died from cancer is extremely good evidence to show that liars have pumped up the numbers. It is sad but some people who are telling the truth will be victims of injustice .

Felicia's story may be true but I agree with "whip." Once cancer reaches the liver or lymph glands time is short. My father died of liver cancer and my brother died when cancer got into his lymphatic system.

The fault in this instance is "System Failure."
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 09-29-2014 at 06:52 AM.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately what supposedly happened to Adlandopro's Beverley Armstrong has never been solved. Beverly claimed to have been seduced by her father and a victim of child abuse for many years then she discovered a fatal brain tumour and needed money for pain relieving medication.

I believe that story when I was an Internet Newbie but the persona Beverly Armstrong made a very brief reappearance a few years later and changed her name to Beverley Morin when I questioned the authenticity of the resurrected Beverley Armstrong.

In this instance I would put the odds of the Beverely Armstrong/Morin personas being a scam as higher than than the Felicia Harris story.

Adlandpro and other gutter press reporters need to be taken with a shovel of salt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for stopping by P2P. We proved our case (meaning all of RS) in the past battle with alp and the evidence is posted here in RS. It was just a sad attempt to savor a little revenge and get some pats on the head from the worshipers of adland's leader. He must have needed them and I am just happy he is still loved by his followers. He will always hate me for turning on him but he was given every chance to change that. As I said above, I am finished with that phase of my life and there are no winners when it comes to attacking each other.

I did see another program that SEC sent notification on and decided to just check the advertising in adland, saw the proof, which I posted; it verifies the same thing is still happening and always will as long as it brings in the dollars.