LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Leonard Coldwell

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Leonard Coldwell

Both Cosmic Connie and Salty Droid have done a lot of work on Leonard Coldwell, former confederate of serial scammer Kevin Trudeau. I would encourage anyone considering doing business with him, especially if you have health problems to check out their writing. I am not a doctor, but am pretty certain if there was some miracle cure for cancer it would hit the front page. Hey it's your money, and no one would lie to put it in their pocket.

What prompted me to write this was Connie's letter to Coldwell's fans. People who hurt animals disgust me, inciting followers to do who knows what is equally disturbing. Egging on someone who is not mentally balanced to do your bidding, what can we expect from someone who would trade false hope for cold cash?

Whirled Musings

The Salty Droid – Search Results leonard coldwell

Dear unquestioning Leonard Coldwell fans who believe Coldwell's lie about who poisoned Coldwell's dog Blue:

I respectfully ask that you read this blog post -- and follow all necessary links -- and perhaps then you will see why Leonard Coldwell, whom I've never met and never tried to meet, is on a rampage against ME, rather than the other way around. Everything he has been telling you fans about me is a lie and he knows it, and everyone who knows me or has followed my blog knows it too. As a lifelong animal lover who has several dogs and cats, I would NEVER poison a dog, condone poisoning a dog or be part of anything so atrocious.

Moreover, I have no idea what Coldwell's home address is. He keeps that very private and wouldn't even give it to the courts in his recent major fail of a lawsuit against another blogger (Salty Droid). More than likely, if the dog was indeed deliberately poisoned as he claims (and we only have Coldwell's word for it at this point), it was one of his neighbors. Unfortunately many people hate pit bulls, a breed I happen to be quite fond of (though I am fond of all dogs).

In fact, I've written about my dogs and cats a few times on this blog. I've deeply mourned the ones I lost, though I have yet to write about our sweet Layla, a pretty hound-terrier mix who died last August as a result of eating tainted dog food (I still need to blog about that. It's hard.). It was a terrible death, the worst dog death I have ever seen, and I have seen too many four-legged loved ones through their final hours over the years. The sounds of Layla's cries and the smell of her blood (she was hemorrhaging from both ends) will haunt Ron and me forever. I would never wish such an experience on an innocent dog or on any of the people who love that dog -- no matter how vile the people themselves are.

As for some of the other lies...
    Coldwell has accused me of hacking into his new web site, a site that I wrote about at length in my previous blog post. I am too technically inept to hack anyone's web site, not even my own. I do not condone hacking because I do not believe in playing dirty. So Coldwell's and his little web-girl's claims or insinuations that I had ANYTHING to do with "hacking" are simply absurd. His pages were no doubt removed because of numerous complaints from the people he lied about, such as Bernie O'Mahony, whom he falsely accused of being a child rapist (as well as falsely accusing him of hacking into his web site). Bernie has some more about that; his link is at the end.

Anyone who has been following Coldwell for any length of time knows that "hacking" is his most frequent defense. If you're to believe him, that man's sites get hacked more than all of the banking, government, military and other major sites in the world. He must be a very important man!

And for the benefit of those of you who aren't familiar with me or my blog -- and if you believe Coldwell's stories, you obviously are not familiar with me or my blog -- I am a professional writer but I blog as a hobby. I have been blogging since July 2006 and have written about many Scamworld artists, not just Coldwell. Coldwell came on my radar only because of his close ties with now-imprisoned serial scammer Kevin Trudeau. In fact if it hadn't been for Kevin Trudeau promoting Coldwell's shtick in Trudeau's first Natural Cures book, and then later elevating him to such lofty status via Trudeau's huge GIN scam, Coldwell would still be scrabbling around in obscurity. Coldwell deeply owes nearly his entire platform and any prominence he might have in the U.S. to Trudeau -- and when Coldwell was fired from GIN in spring of 2012 his wallet took a huge hit from which he is clearly still trying desperately to recover.

The point I wish to make is that I have only ever written about Leonard Coldwell on this very blog, which as you can clearly see has my real name, and on various Facebook forums, also under my real name (my current avatar is the well-known symbol for marriage equality), and on other people's blogs, usually under the name "Cosmic Connie" because that is an online name used on my blog, but everybody knows it is I. So when Coldwell says I have created hundreds of fake accounts and spent thousands of hours "defaming" him, he is lying. Well, maybe he really believes that is true, but I think not. He is desperate and searching for any way to silence me.

By the way, Alexandra Nouri (not "Nuori," as he spells it) is a real and separate person who runs her own blog and writes books and helps people deal with the narcissists and sociopaths in their lives. She wrote one blog post about Coldwell -- one! -- and he intimidated her into taking it down. But her blog is still up there, big as life. At first Coldwell said Alexandra was Bernie O'Mahony. Now he says she is I. Go figure. It's not the first lie he's told, or even the worst lie, and it won't be the last.
    And oh, my goodness, his implication about that "false police report" is truly daft. He cites one woman who very recently retracted her accusation against him (failing to mention that she was just one of numerous women filing complaints). And he says she admitted it was a false report that she filed under pressure, adding, "guess from whom?" By context, the clear implication is that I pressured the woman to file the report at the Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Police Department (case number 2007-04652) in the first place. Really, Leonard?!? That report was filed in 2007, years before I'd ever even heard the name Leonard Coldwell. Back in those blissful days I was occupied with joyfully skewering The Secret. I had no idea of the evil that was in my Whirled's future.

And here's an important point that you Lenny fans need to assimilate: The only reason I am "obsessed" with Coldwell is that he provides so much easy material. To suggest that I have any sexual interest in him whatsoever is a lie -- a highly amusing one, but a lie nevertheless.

The thing is, though, I cannot defend myself on the forums he is using to incite people to hate me and take action against me. He has blocked me from seeing them or from participating in any way. He does not want to give me a chance to speak up for myself and provide links that tell the truth about HIM. To me that reeks of cowardice.

Again, read this blog post post and try to consider what you are doing by supporting the man who is spreading these outrageous lies about me and several other people. Coldwell is angry because ever since May 2012, when I wrote my first blog post about him, I have been asking questions he does not want to answer. Questions about his credentials, his medical qualifications, his cure claims, and the REAL reasons that he changed his name from Bernd Klein (aka Bernd Witchner) and moved from Germany to the United States.The first lies he told about me were that I am an AIDS-infected ex-prostitute who gave bad STDs to her clients, and am now being paid by Big Pharma to discredit and defame him. When nobody believed those lies (not even his closest fan-girls) he switched to the story that I tried to have sex with him. That tale first surfaced last November. At first he said I tried to bed him for more than two years. Soon after he changed that to nearly three years. He can't even be consistent with his lies.

The bottom line is that Coldwell's latest campaign to silence me -- by crassly and cynically using his dog to incite people to action against me -- has put me in serious jeopardy because he published my address in conjunction with the false accusations, and he all but invited people to come and get me. And most of his fans accept his baloney without question. You're all ready to come hunt me down and poison and shoot me (well, some of you are). Check out that deranged woman with the caps-lock problem in the two shots below:

(You've been reported, Haiah.)

You're all ready to condemn me as a crazed, sex-obsessed stalker -- or "a relentless zionist sub-human scum" (well, some of you are).

Later in the same conversation, a woman named Gloria Winters Anderson wrote, "I would LOVE to catch her and defame her the way she defamed Blue!" Duly noted and reported, Gloria. I may have to re-think the relatively respectful tone of this blog post.

And some of you are willing to believe beyond-the-pale, crazy stupid stuff (talk about being mentally ill):

And you guys don't even know me. If you believe what Coldwell is saying about me you are clueless about the real context here, and you won't even bother to try to do a little rudimentary research (well, most of you won't).

Instead you'll believe crap like this gem, where Coldwell imagines that I am some almighty controller who is making other bloggers, such as Bernie O'Mahony, Omri Shabat at GlancingWeb (the guy in Israel), and a "wannabe lawyer" do my bidding. In reality we're all independent bloggers who write what we want, when we want. We just happen to know scum when we see it..

I wonder if Coldwell was referring to his "4 lawyers" when he said, in the sentence immediately following the 4 lawyers reference, that "they are 4 crazy and criminal people." At this point any lawyer who takes any case that Lenny thinks he has against me would have to be crazy, criminal, or both, so maybe this is something on which Lenny and I can agree.

And incidentally, that "mentally ill wannabe lawyer without a license" who has been "hiding two years" is the above-mentioned Salty Droid, aka Jason Jones, whom Coldwell comically confused with Omri in Israel. The sham of a lawsuit that Coldwell filed was dismissed for want of prosecution on April 17, 2014. In fact Coldwell's own lawyer, Dennis J. Kellogg (actually a personal-injury guy that Coldwell found through one of those Lawyers-R-Us services) removed himself from the case early on, no doubt because he realized he'd made a major career blunder by taking the case in the first place. Here's Salty himself writing about it. And here's the Lexis-Nexis link indicating the thing was dismissed. So once again, Coldwell is lying. And he knows it.

But most of you fans probably aren't questioning his claims.

On the other hand, if you're here, and you've read this far, maybe you will be the exception. Maybe you'll be brave enough to open your mind to the possibility that Coldwell is lying about me, and about his other critics as well.

And if he tells such outrageous and extreme and blatantly desperate, legally actionable lies about us, what else is he lying about? "I'll take 'VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING' for $10,000, Alex!"

That $10,000 figure, incidentally, isn't just something I pulled out of my hat. Coldwell actually put a bounty on me on July 15. Or rather, on information about me that links me to whatever it was that happened to his dog (who reportedly and thankfully is now recovering).

Thank you for your time, Coldwell fans. I realize there's probably no hope that some of you will be convinced, and I know of at least one Coldwell fan-girl who is deliberately promoting these lies even after she privately apologized to me for "accidentally" sharing the post that had my address.

Just one more thing: as promised above, here's Bernie O'Mahony at GINtruth.com weighing in. He goes more into the false accusations about the critics hacking Coldwell's web sites, and has screen shots to prove that Coldwell and his fan-girl are lying about the site being "hacked." I warn you that Bernie will not be nearly as kind as I have been, but then, he has been falsely accused by Coldwell of being a child molester, and his picture was pasted on Coldwell's new (and currently removed) site, in conjunction with that atrocious accusation, so he has every right to be angry.

Sincerely,
    Connie L. Schmidt
    aka "Cosmic Connie"

intinctbasedmedicine@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/theonlyanswertocancer
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell

Connie is speaking of this Dr Leonard Coldwell and now-imprisoned serial scammer Kevin Trudeau.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few other bloggers who have done some writing about Dr. Lenny with similar attacks on their character and/or mental state. It is almost a pattern that when the facts are not his side he simply turns ugly. For someone who writes about STRESS being a leading cause of health problems this seems a rather unhealthy use of energy.

To be or not to be - is he really a doctor?

He ‘earned’ his ‘Ph.D’ in a degree-mill, which was later shut down by authorities and it was deemed that any award given from this mill, was in effect - useless

Diploma mill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

=================================================
    Another blogger who has seen Lenny's fangs. It seems the reason he teaches (sells books and tapes for profit) rather than cures, sounds awful familiar. Can't put my finger on where I have heard that before.

Leonard incessantly states that he cured cancer … yep, that’s right! The unashamed sham shaman claims he had healed over 35 thousands sick cancer patients in the final stages with a 92.3% cure rate (!!).

I retired from working with patients for 2 reasons: One was the constant restrictions and attacks from the government, pharmaceutical companies, and the medical industry. Even in spite of having the opinion of leading experts and the highest cancer cure rate in the world! The second reason I retired was to be able to teach, research and educate, and to rid the world of cancer.

Evil Wears a Human Face and Calls Himself "Dr." Leonard Coldwell
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

A "Parlor Trick" using pH strips?

One of the "cures" being offered by numerous people in the book/seminar community surrounds the "Alkaline Diet". My personal belief is trying (but often failing) to eat a decent diet coupled with exercise is a sensible investment in long term health. I can find outliers in anything, including people who have magically been cured of cancer. These statistical anomolies are often touted by people with something to sell.

Here is a little reading on the subject. I can't verify the veracity of the statements made but they seem like a good starting point before loading up on some guru's supplements or pH test strips.

Eating acidic or alkaline foods is also irrelevant to affecting the pH of blood cells, despite what Robert O. Young claims. "Homeostatic mechanisms keep the acidity of the blood stream within a narrow range."* Different foods do, however, affect the pH of urine, which is confined to the bladder.

alkaline diet - The Skeptic's Dictionary

===========================================

Can an Alkaline pH "Kill" Cancer Cells?

First of all, there are no human studies supporting alkaline diets for the prevention or treatment of cancer. Test-tube studies, however, have shown that some cancer cells grow faster in an acidic solution. They've also shown that some chemotherapy drugs become more effective if the area around a tumor cell is altered to be more alkaline. However, we can't assume that what happens in a test-tube also happens in the human body. In fact, the opposite effect could occur and have dangerous consequences.

Alkaline Diets and Cancer: Fact or Fiction? - Intelihealth

===========================================

Does It Work?

Maybe, but not for the reasons it claims.

First, a little chemistry: A pH level measures how acid or alkaline something is. A pH of 0 is totally acidic, while a pH of 14 is completely alkaline. A pH of 7 is neutral. Those levels vary throughout your body. Your blood is slightly alkaline, with a pH between 7.35 and 7.45. Your stomach is very acidic, with a pH of 3.5 or below, so it can break down food. And your urine changes, depending on what you eat – that's how your body keeps the level in your blood steady.

The alkaline diet claims to help your body maintain its blood pH level. In fact, nothing you eat is going to substantially change the pH of your blood. Your body works to keep that level constant.

But the foods you're supposed to eat on the alkaline diet are good for you: lots of fruits and vegetables, and lots of water. Avoiding sugar, alcohol, and processed foods is healthy weight-loss advice, too.

As to the other health claims, there's some early evidence that a diet low in acid-producing foods like animal protein (such as meat and cheese) and bread and high in fruits and veggies could help prevent kidney stones, keep bones and muscles strong, improve heart health and brain function, reduce low back pain, and lower risk for colon cancer and type 2 diabetes. But researchers aren't sure yet.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/alkaline-diets
    Last edited by ribshaw; 07-17-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

It's been my observation that when it comes to having a swelled head and an over inflated view of one's importance, guys named "Lenny" always seem to be good for a chuckle.

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting observation Doc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    It's been my observation that when it comes to having a swelled head and an over inflated view of one's importance, guys named "Lenny" always seem to be good for a chuckle.
    Glad you mentioned that, I found this other thread: http://www.realscam.com/f11/dr-leona...ouchebag-1993/ and had meant to link it up. The police report is very interesting reading on this "healer".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    I found this other thread: http://www.realscam.com/f11/dr-leona...ouchebag-1993/ and had meant to link it up. The police report is very interesting reading on this "healer".
    Lecherous Scamming Perverted Douchebag?

Who in their right mind would ever post a thread like that?

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's the latest, which I believe includes some fairly recent updates:
    http://cosmicconnie.blogspot.com/201...-dangerous.htm

As a bonus, there's this crazy article:

Has Alex Jones Killed Thousands By Censoring Cancer Cures? | Alternative

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Blue dies, Coldwell lies, crazy minions terrorize - Cosmic Connie update 9/5/2014

"Somebody knows what happened to that dog, and I am not going to give up until I find out or until Coldwell retracts his horrible accusations. If you are reading this and you happen to be someone who knows what really happened to Coldwell's dog, you know he is lying about me and deliberately putting me in danger. You know that it is wrong to just sit on this information. Sharing the information with me is the right thing to do. If you work at one of the vet clinics and are afraid you will lose your job, I understand and I will keep you anonymous to the extent that it is possible.

But I need your help. Again, it's the right thing to do. Allowing Coldwell to continue his lies about me is the wrong thing to do. It will not bring his dog back and will only be enabling a psychopath."
    Full story:
    Whirled Musings: Blue dies, Coldwell lies, crazy minions terrorize

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blue dies, Coldwell lies, crazy minions terrorize - Cosmic Connie update 9/5/2014

Moreover, I have no idea what Coldwell's home address is. He keeps that very private and wouldn't even give it to the courts in his recent major fail of a lawsuit against another blogger (Salty Droid).
    Hmmm...

I was going to write Connie and ask her if she knew where the guy lived, but I see that would be futile.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blue dies, Coldwell lies, crazy minions terrorize - Cosmic Connie update 9/5/2014

I see Bernie at GINtruth answered my question above!

Connie has the same contacts at Facebook as the rest of us, Coldwell. When your posts are removed, it’s usually because you’ve been reported for being a complete imbecile! Especially when you publicly post someone’s telephone number and address, alongside your libellous and slanderous lies, inciting your idiotic followers to seek revenge in the form of violence. That’s pretty much the kind of thing a low-life piece of crap like you would do. And all the while, you keep yourself in the background – chiefly because you know you’re bullshitting and you are too cowardly to provide truth!

Whether an address is public or not, say like: 1000 Bonieta Harrold Dr, Apt 9305 Charleston SC 29414-5157 – where a certain fake doctor might live or might not – putting it on the internet with the intention of causing harm to the occupant(s) whether directly or indirectly, is a despicable thing to do knowingly!

The accusation that it was allegedly Connie that ‘murdered’ Blue, is in the information Coldwell gives out by posting a phone number for readers to contact her.

On her own blog site, she’s already received threats of violence, but from another coward who won’t post their name and is obviously dumber than a bag o’ hammers for taking Coldwell at his word without requiring proof of his allegations...

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

He's burned so many people, we can call him leonard scaldwell now. amirite?

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    He's burned so many people, we can call him leonard scaldwell now. amirite?
    Hell-Leonard-Coldwell.jpg

youisrite

But the sheeple still worship the perv.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    I suspect the REAL reason Alex Jones does not have fake doctor Lenny Scaldwell on his show, Jones is BFFs with jailed scammer Kevin Trudeau. Kevin gave Lenny the donkey punch and they are on the outties. Even people who will say anything to scrounge up a buck have to play schoolyard favs at times. As a scammer Lenny is a farm team water boy compared to Trudeau.

As far as conspiracies I wish people would focus on real stuff, like the cabal that keeps moving the location of my car's gas cap. If there was a definitive CURE for CANCER I find it very hard to believe word would not get out. In a world where a person can lose their job for an ill advised tweet before their plane even lands, cancer cures would be hard to keep under raps.

While I know it is profitable to SELL a conspiracy that big pharma or the Bliderbergs have been keeping medical secrets from us, what I can't buy is not ONE secret has come to light. That is really something if true. Assuming we have been on earth a couple hundred thousand years, virtually ALL medical advancements have been developed in the last 100 years. With the bulk of those coming in the last 50, and all of them to my knowledge from science. Life expectancy and quality of life for almost all conditions has become better than ever.

If there are some secrets of the ages, where are they? Have rose petals and hot jasmine tea eradicated some conditions that did not make the press? Does anyone believe Lenny Coldwell or his ilk are the only ones who can charge you for them?

Certainly I am no fan of everything big pharma (or big anything) does, but at some point doesn't proof of a conspiracy need to exist before people stop asking for our money? Or is the only way they can keep cashing in is keeping the illusion of the conspiracy alive?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    I see Bernie at GINtruth answered my question above!
    I honestly do not know whether or not the Bonieta Harrold address Bernie showed on his blog post is Coldwell's current home address. As I noted on my Sept. 5 update post, I have never gone out of my way to try to learn Coldwell's address; I don't know it and really don't want to. And even if I knew it I absolutely would not publish it because I just don't play that way. I would never encourage anyone else to publish his or any other scammer's home address either. Anything others do, they do of their own volition, though Coldwell has some crazy idea that I am "controlling" everyone who says anything critical about him. At least that's the lie he's spreading these days; I don't think he actually believes it but some of his stupider fans might.

As noted on my September 5 blog post, Coldwell bases his entire lie about my alleged poisoning of his dog on his claim that I inquired about his home address, "and immediately after that Blue was poisoned!" He has told this story over and over, and at least some idiots believe him. However, as I've also noted on my blog a few times, I've only availed myself of free info that pops up by default when you type the little perv's name into the search field. I have never purchased or attempted to purchase any information about him. So he has no credible reason to believe that I know his home address or that I was even searching in earnest for it. He would only know about my free searches if he had hacked into my computer at various times over the past few years, which he probably is too stupid to do. But if he had hacked me, or had someone do it for him, he would know that I was clueless about his address at the time of the dog's alleged poisoning.

In any case there are indications that Coldwell moves around a lot, even for someone in our highly mobile society. I'm sure that if cornered he would claim he has to move from place to place because of the nefarious conspirators who are always trying to harm him.

I really do appreciate the support I'm getting on this forum and on blogs such as Bernie's. (Bernie has been through his own crap with Coldwell, who has publicly and falsely accused Bernie of being a child rapist.) I am trying to get to the bottom of the dog poisoning story because this is one lie Coldwell is telling that won't go away, and that has actually incited some very disturbing comments on his pages. Maybe the folks are just blowing smoke, but the whole thing has us seriously concerned here, to the point that there is always a firearm within reach.

But getting to the truth is immensely difficult, made even more so because despite the fact that Coldwell is freely using Facebook to share my personal info, tell outrageous lies about me and possibly endanger me, I have to hear about all of it secondhand. Coldwell has me thoroughly blocked on Facebook so I can't even read the accusations against me (and the disturbingly violent things his fans are saying) unless someone else copies and pastes or provides me with screen shots. Perhaps Coldwell is hoping for the element of surprise, reasoning that if one of the lunatics he is inciting actually shows up at my door it will be unexpected.

But believe me, we are ready here.
    Cosmic Connie
    Whirled Musings
    http://cosmicconnie.blogspot.com

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Connie View Post
    I I am trying to get to the bottom of the dog poisoning story because this is one lie Coldwell is telling that won't go away...
    Nice to see you over, here, Connie.

Anybody know for sure that there actually ever was a "Blue", or is he just imaginary doggy friend of Lenny's, sort of like Harvey?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Connie View Post
    I honestly do not know whether or not the Bonieta Harrold address Bernie showed on his blog post is Coldwell's current home address. As I noted on my Sept. 5 update post, I have never gone out of my way to try to learn Coldwell's address; I don't know it and really don't want to.
    Oh, I guess I wasn't clear why I asking about where Loony lived.

I just wanted to send him a sympathy card and offer my condolences on the loss of Blue.

Post Thanks / Like

I was reading a lil bit from one of Connie's detractors, and I suppose a Lenny supporter over on the Cosmic Blog. One thing people who perpetrate scams will convince their victims/followers of is people who are "negative bloggers" must be doing it for the money. Which is often very ironic since the scam/faux cure they are peddling does involve money, your money.

If someone wants to believe there is a Big Pharma conspiracy then I don't know how much hope their is in changing their mind. Further, I am really a live and let live kind of a dude. A person of the age of consent and of sound mind should be able to do what they want with their body so long as it does not put others at risk. IE, I am not big on someone with TB deciding they will treat it with cough drops and lemon tea. Unless of course they chose to quarantine themselves until they die, then c'est la vie.

With that out of the way, I am not paid by big pharma and don't promote any apple into orchard get rich quick programs. What I do like to do is research and write about this and that, and in the process hopefully offer a counterpoint to what people I consider to be charlatans might be peddling. To wit, sooner or later if someone is proffering information they have to be right, or why listen?

Here is what a few minutes of research have produced on cures that came from science/big pharma/modern medicine. Take it for what its worth, but is there a corresponding list of success stories from another methodology? I know there are "one off examples" but that is not the same as a cure. If there was some sort of "conspiracy" would we not still be "treating" these conditions?

1. Smallpox
    2. Polio
    3. Measles
    4. Yellow fever
    5. Malaria
    6. Typhoid fever
    7. Whooping cough
    8. Pneumococcal disease
    9. Tuberculosis (TB)
    10. Tetanus
    11. Diphtheria
    12. Chickenpox/shingles
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/kdries/12-de...cine-has-cured

============================================

Big Placebo is unsatisfied with the $40 billion it takes in every year on treatments that don’t even work. They’re aiming for a much larger piece of the healthcare pie and to do so they are criticizing modern medicine.

To hear Big Placebo tell it, virtually all illness can be prevented and anyone who gets sick deserves it because of poor lifestyle choices. If only that were so. Unfortunately, most illness and disease is caused by factors beyond people’s control, including infectious agents, genetic defects and inherited predispositions.

To hear them tell it, American medicine cures nothing. It simply manages disease and suppresses symptoms. It is a measure of the astounding success of the American medical system that anyone could seriously contemplate such nonsense. American medicine cures so much disease, involving so many people, so reliably and so often that everyone takes it for granted.

Big Placebo says Medicine never cures anything « Science-Based Medicine

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribbies
    Big Placebo
    damn that's funny

Post Thanks / Like

Connie: Good to see you here, but sorry to hear that Loony Lenny has gone even more off the deep end with his vicious lies, and has his minions threatening you because of them. Real brave man to get his minions to do his dirty work instead of himself. He is still proudly hiding behind his female friends skirts I see. What a pile of human excrement he truly is.

Of course if he really could prove you poisoned his dog, he would have gone to the authorities and had you charged. His idiotic followers should have realized this, but they have their heads so far up his behind, they not only can't see, I am surprised they can still breathe. Someone should challenge him to provide his police report regarding the death of his dog claiming you were the one responsible.

One would think that the quack doc would be on all the medical shows as well as the MSM talk shows to discuss how he has cured cancer patients through his magic potions. And let's not overlook all the medical conventions where they would be clamoring to have him as their guest speaker to enlighten the medical community. Oh wait, I know the answer.......Big Pharma told them they would pull their ads if they did and stop supporting the medical community with their contributions. Yep, that's got to be the reason he's not on all the shows and speaking at medical conventions. The only thing I know he can cure is insomnia.

It is gratifying to know that you have taken the necessary precautions to protect yourself (may I suggest a 50-cal BAR if you don't already have one, and has great stopping power), and I hope the law enforcement officials are taking steps to advise some people there are consequences for their words. One can hope that law enforcement will take action against this quack and shut his illegal pyramid scheme down, and soon.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 09-14-2014 at 02:18 AM. Reason: I want to thank my cyber-stalking groupie Uncle Festa who never makes a mistake for finding my typo
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

31. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting to see proof he even had a dog.

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few other things in my mind that punch a hole in the big pharma conspiracy theories.

Cancer survival in the UK has doubled in the last 40 years. (SOME BIG CONSPIRACY THAT IS)

Cancer Survival.JPG

Cancer survival statistics : Cancer Research UK

================================================== =======

People can easily enough run their own numbers on a few of these things, which IMO makes a lot more sense than blind faith in anyone. The other thing with a lot of types of cancer best I can tell, I am not even a pretend doctor, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! The sooner it is detected and treated the more likely a positive outcome.

Colon Cancer.JPG

What are the survival rates for colorectal cancer by stage?

Mesothelioma.JPG

Mesothelioma Prognosis | Survival Rate, Cure, & Life Expectancy

Understand your prognosis. The experience of other people in your same situation can give you and your doctor an idea of your prognosis — the chance your cancer will be cured. Other factors include age and general health. Your doctor uses these factors to help you understand the seriousness of your condition.

Cancer survival rate: A tool to understand your prognosis - Mayo Clinic

Faith Healer.JPG

Dr Mario.JPG