Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boardwalk Auto Group now Autonation Hires Scammer Jack Weinzierl and Felon Brian David Ongaro Scott K. Ginsburg SEC

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Boardwalk Auto Group now Autonation Hires Scammer Jack Weinzierl and Felon Brian David Ongaro Scott K. Ginsburg SEC

Mr. SEO expert extraordinaire should be having no trouble figuring out why Boardwalk and then Autonation sent his scammin' a$$ packing. The Google search results are hilarious!

About 84,400 results (0.24 seconds)

Search Results

1. Tim Darnell / Jack Weinzierl / Advantage Conferences Earnings ...

www.realscam.com › ... › Real or Scam? You DecideScams of the Past
      Jul 13, 2011 - 25 posts - 1 author
      The following documents are exhibits from the District Court case in Collin County. Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl used these ...
    2. Jack Weinzierl (JackWeinzierl) on Twitter

https://twitter.com/JackWeinzierl
      The latest from Jack Weinzierl (@JackWeinzierl). Jack Weinzierl | Believer | Husband | Father | MBA | Entrepreneur | SEO | SEM | Social Media Strategist. Dallas ...
    3. Ripoff Report | Jack Weinzierl Complaint Review Internet: 1044599

www.ripoffreport.com/.../Jack-Weinzierl/.../Jack-Weinzierl-Destitue-Din...‎
      Jack Weinzierl Complaint Review: Jack Weinzierl Destitue Ding-a-ling or Multi-million Dollar Earner Needs to Compensate His Victims Internet.
    I have spots 1 and 3 with my threads today. Anyone who searches this creep will see what a lying buffoon the fake Christian millionaire mentor really is. We are all picturing the boy in stripes, now aren't we???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Boardwalk Auto Group now Autonation Hires Scammer Jack Weinzierl and Felon Brian David Ongaro Scott K. Ginsburg SEC

The jobless wonder is going posting happy again. And, of course he lies on his resume and makes it look like he is still employed by Boardwalk when we all know he was walked right out that door.

On this day... 23 years ago, I married my best friend and a woman of God. 23 years later, our friendship, love and faith is even stronger. We are blessed and will continue to keep Him first.
    Partner-in-scamming!

Boardwalk Auto Group
    • Director of Internet Marketing

2011 — Current
    Created, optimized and managed social media assets for 10 dealerships. Managed SEO, SEM and online reputation management initiatives for Boardwalk Auto Group driving approximately 4,000 positive customer reviews in 24 months.

Launched and managed mobile apps for the iPhone, Android and Blackberry marketplace for Boardwalk Audi, Boardwalk Porsche, Boardwalk Volkswagen, Park Cities Volkswagen, McKinney Volkswagen, Lamborghini Dallas, Boardwalk Ferrari, Boardwalk Maserati, Ferrari of San Francisco, and Maserati of San Francisco.
    From current to canned!

The Market Leaders
    • President

2005 — 2009
    Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and complete SEO, social media strategy driving lead generation. Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
    Really, all that for a free discussion website that bombed in record time as Weinzierl was pushing his Advantage Conferences $10,000.00 conferences scam. Advantage Conferences sued the Dallas Better Business Bureau and lost. The creep, Tim Darnell that Weinzierl was partnered with sued me after Jack Weinzierl threatened many times and that case was lost in Summary Judgment as well. The BBB and I were right on target. Advantage Conferences and Jack Weinzierl personally imploded into chapter 7 bankruptcies. 98% of the reps Jack Weinzierl lured in lost money. Many were out thousands and thousands of dollars. That is some business plan and brilliant strategy!
    People go and grow where they are celebrated, not simply tolerated.

Jack Weinzierl

Years of Experience

I ain't no rookie anymore.

Jack Weinzierl
    And, we have straight out of the mouth of the idiot the foregoing.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Marketing Dud in action!

5 views after all these years of bragging for the marketing washout! Even Brad Kamanski gets more views on his cash gifting videos! LOL!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is once again a good time to congratulate liar and braggart Jack Weinzierl on his incredible business skills. He is always braying about his reputation management and SEO skills. Well check out spots 1, 2 and 3 for a Google search of his name:
    FVD Refinements[x]
    1. Ripoff Report | Jack Weinzierl Complaint Review Internet: 1044599

www.ripoffreport.com/.../Jack-Weinzierl/.../Jack-Weinzierl-Destitue-Din...‎
      Oct 8, 2013 - Jack Weinzierl Complaint Review: Jack Weinzierl Destitue Ding-a-ling or Multi-million Dollar Earner Needs to Compensate His Victims Internet.
    2. Tim Darnell / Jack Weinzierl / Advantage Conferences Earnings ...

www.realscam.com › ... › Real or Scam? You DecideScams of the Past
      Jul 13, 2011 - 23 posts - ‎1 author
      The following documents are exhibits from the District Court case in Collin County. Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl used these ...
    3. Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl-Where are they now? - RealScam.com

www.realscam.com › ... › Faith, Hope and Charity
      Jul 3, 2010 - 25 posts - ‎7 authors
      Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl were master con artists at scamming innocent christians by preaching the gospel. The most notable scam was ...

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack Weinzierl @JackWeinzierl · Aug 28

RT @Inspire_Us: Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.

Ouch! Sour grapes from a lying sack of $hit scammer who is obviously upset because people are reading the dozens of threads across the web filled with court documents and more that expose him for the lying fraud he is. And, no doubt he is finding it near impossible to find gainful employment again, so his elderly in-laws must continue to support him. Mighty embarrassing! Glad the truth is dominating the Google search results for pages and pages!

Love some Bunny! I do!

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, 'fake friends' (that means they were never your friends dumbass. quite the evaluator of people there.) can believe all the rumors they want.....it's the real people believing the truth that he has to worry about.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps here's a better version:

Fake friends say they believe in you and stab you in the back
    Real friends believe in you and you can step on them if you have to
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com