Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I'm not denying ANYTHING, shortfatboy. LOL

You FAILED to point out anything that I'm in denial about. LOL

It's so fun to show how truly stupid you are, shortfatboy! LOL

And just think (something that is not accomplished by those on this forum!), all it would have taken was a simple phone call to prevent yourself from looking like the FOOL you are! LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by yerks View Post
    "Has anyone noticed every single "comeback" from the other posters has been absolutely slaughtered, by yours truly? LOL To all of you cowardly grasshoppers too cowardly to pick up the phone, google this: Kung-Fu TV Show Compilation: Wise Sayings - YouTube LOL Here's something for all of you on your high horses, feverishly "ringing the bell" to know, google this: University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address - Admiral William H. McRaven - YouTube LOL The below message is for OTHER people reading this post, NOT for the cowards who are too scared to make a simple phone call. This is what this thread is about, it's taken from the very first post. EVERYTHING else is off-topic: Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. See my blog by googling: Stop The Amway Tool Scam | Amway and the LCKs Caught Me (AND millions of others) – Hook, Line, and Sinker, But The Good Guys Always Win In The End"

[/img]
    s'il vous plaît, en acheter un nouveau
    Jerks, all you have to do is pick up the phone! LOL

There's plenty of "new" on my blog, all you have to do is read it! LOL

It's so fun to show how truly stupid you are, jerks! LOL

And just think (something that is not accomplished by those on this forum!), all it would have taken was a simple phone call to prevent yourself from looking like the FOOL you are! LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

For goodness sake, don't confuse him by posting in French.

Textex only speaks fluent "troll"
    How would you know what I speak, shortfatboy, you're too scared to pick up a phone and hear me! LOL

I would rather speak troll, you speak stupid. LOL

Besides, Google Translate does wonders. LOL

It's so fun to show how truly stupid you are, shortfatboy! LOL

Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Whipped, I have NO IDEA why you keep posting something that is already on my blog, and fully explained there as well. LOL

It's so fun to show how truly stupid you are, Whipped! LOL

Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Textex:

This is getting old and boring. You keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over (get the point?). You have not posted anything new since this thread was started. If I took out all the repetitive posts of yours, this thread would be 4-5 pages long, not 28. Don't you think it is about time for you to actually post something new and relevant to your goal and why you said you started this thread?

I keep hoping to read something new from you, but it never happens. Do you really think that by posting the same ole thing about picking up the phone and calling and it hasn't worked is going to make it work? If they were going to call you, they would have already done so by now. Give it a rest. It is boring. Really tempted to close the thread since you have posted nothing of importance on why you said you formed this thread. Or I guess I could go back and delete most of your repetitive posts which would make the page count about 9.

And one more thing. If you truly believe this, and I quote:

"Has anyone noticed every single "comeback" from the other posters has been absolutely slaughtered, by yours truly?"

I have a bridge to sell you.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

7. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Really tempted to close the thread since you have posted nothing of importance on why you said you formed this thread. Or I guess I could go back and delete most of your repetitive posts which would make the page count about 9.
    Please do. His insistance on insulting the very people he is trying to sway to his side is rude.
    Especially when we have scambusting projects of our own that he's demanding we take time out of to support his.

Textex, do your own work and leave the "What's New?" link alone so we can see updates in important threads rather than having to check them manually because you spammed the update off the page replying to yourself.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Textex:

This is getting old and boring. You keep posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over (get the point?). You have not posted anything new since this thread was started. If I took out all the repetitive posts of yours, this thread would be 4-5 pages long, not 28. Don't you think it is about time for you to actually post something new and relevant to your goal and why you said you started this thread?

I keep hoping to read something new from you, but it never happens. Do you really think that by posting the same ole thing about picking up the phone and calling and it hasn't worked is going to make it work? If they were going to call you, they would have already done so by now. Give it a rest. It is boring. Really tempted to close the thread since you have posted nothing of importance on why you said you formed this thread. Or I guess I could go back and delete most of your repetitive posts which would make the page count about 9.

And one more thing. If you truly believe this, and I quote:

"Has anyone noticed every single "comeback" from the other posters has been absolutely slaughtered, by yours truly?"

I have a bridge to sell you.
    Then don't read it, Lynn.

If you had read the repetitive posts, you would realize my posts aren't directed to you to begin with!

Do what you want with this thread, I've already made my point.

And I've saved every page, so I will always have it to prove why I'm here to begin with!

Besides, every time I bring up something new, like the May 26, 2014 anniversary, all I get back are stupid comments. Would you like to take a shot at the answer, Lynn?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Please do. His insistance on insulting the very people he is trying to sway to his side is rude.
    Especially when we have scambusting projects of our own that he's demanding we take time out of to support his.

Textex, do your own work and leave the "What's New?" link alone so we can see updates in important threads rather than having to check them manually because you spammed the update off the page replying to yourself.
    Yes, please go back on your word.

I'm not trying to sway anybody to my side, I'm trying to get people who supposedly agree with me to do something productive, rather than merely blogging on an obscure forum.

I'm sure you're really busily typing like crazy on this forum rather than doing something productive on your other "scambusting projects."

Prof, school is out for the summer. Buzz off. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMe0P_DqmCg
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    I'm sure you're really busily typing like crazy on this forum rather than doing something productive on your other "scambusting projects."
    Clearly, you don't look at how frequently I post here. Hardly "typing like crazy" now, is it?

Please look at the link in my signature for why I don't give a damn about your insults, Scott. I have my own work against schemes causing considerable harm of their own.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-29-2014 at 02:53 PM.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Presenting Textex's theme song:

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Clearly, you don't look at how frequently I post here. Hardly "typing like crazy" now, is it?

Please look at the link in my signature for why I don't give a damn about your insults, Scott. I have my own work against schemes causing considerable harm of their own.
    I couldn't care less about how often you post here, "Prof."

If you don't want to work together, that's fine with me - you're one of the cowards on this forum too scared to pick up a phone, right?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Presenting Textex's theme song:
    People like me, just not the cowards on this forum.

Why would I WANT to be liked by cowards?

By the way, my dog likes bunnies, too. She catches them for breakfast!
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex
    Why would I WANT to be liked by cowards?
    Because if it weren't for this forum, no one would:

a) know you existed

b) read what you post
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Because if it weren't for this forum, no one would:

a) know you existed

b) read what you post
    That was a good one, shortfatboy!

This forum is one tiny and insignificant piece of what I do.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

"Jerks, all you have to do is pick up the phone! LOL

There's plenty of "new" on my blog, all you have to do is read it! LOL

It's so fun to show how truly stupid you are, jerks! LOL

And just think (something that is not accomplished by those on this forum!), all it would have taken was a simple phone call to prevent yourself from looking like the FOOL you are! LOL"

Post Thanks / Like

And just think (something that is not accomplished by those on this forum!), all it would have taken was a simple phone call to prevent yourself from looking like the FOOL you are! "[/QUOTE]Jerks, if you're falling asleep, I suggest you visit the other threads on this forum. You know, the ones where people type to their heart's content, and don't actually DO something, such as this (see June 28-30): Faith Sloan's motion for $15,800 to pay lawyer & rent denied
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post

Besides, every time I bring up something new, like the May 26, 2014 anniversary, all I get back are stupid comments.
    Will you answer a serious question?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    don't be silly.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean one that YOU consider serious, or one that I consider serious?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    don't be silly.
    Yes, be more like Whipped. A stupid coward.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 06-30-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

" I suggest you visit the other threads on this forum. You know, the ones where people type to their heart's content, and don't actually DO something, such as this"

........................./´¯/)
    ......................,/¯..//
    ...................../..../ /
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
    .........\.................\/..../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\
    Me I type to my heart content too Lol!
    Ale, ale, alez le blue !

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't you noticed that every thing he says he thinks is funny, so how could he be serious?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't you noticed that every thing he says he thinks is funny, so how could he be serious?
    well, someone needs to laugh with him while we all laugh at him.