Quote Originally Posted by cseabhilasha View Post
I am on freelancer website from last 7 months. It was all going fine and I completed 2-3 projects successfully with excellent 5 star ratings when I put a withdraw request and with in 2 weeks Freelancer.com have started their so called verification process then the real image of freelancer has started to come out.
Even then I comply on the same and On their request I have again and again submitted multiple documents from last 1 month for Id, address proof including Driving License, Bank statements, Utility bill, Government issued certificate but all of these documents are rejected without giving any proper logical reason while these documents are accepted by government including VISA processing etc.
It seems they are preoccupied to steal my hard earned money as they have done with many other freelancers before. I found many articles on web and their current actions are again similar. There are no changes in their behaviors.

Please help me in getting back my money. Thanks !!
Wish there was something we could do to help you csea... but all we can do here is inform and try to prevent this from happening at present. You people who are being ripped off by this company need to report it to proper authorities of your origin and also in Australia where their headquarters are. Google search is full of cases just like yours and for some reason freelancer dot com and Matt Barrie continue to get away with it. My advice is anyone who reads this is to stay away from this company and all its affiliates.