Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Arnaud Massartic

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Arnaud Massartic

Tweets

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Do you think the likes of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett or other real millionaires carry on like this online when they are answering their critics ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Economy is really that bad? even oil magnates getting evicted, oh my...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

arnaud massartic ‏@arnaudmassartic 9h You got to take in consideration that when you are young,cool with some € and from oversea,everybody wanna take advantage.Human nature
    That no doubt includes the many landlords who just wanted their rent that was due???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arnaud Massartic

On Blogger since April 2014
    Profile views - 7

My blogs

About me

Location Monterey, California, United States
    Introduction Arnaud Massartic here, a Monterey, CA-based real estate entrepreneur providing service to clients who wish to buy or sell property in the Monterey, CA area.
    California Bureau of Real Estate - Public License Information
    Please enter the Licensee's Name (Last Name, First Name), Company Name or License Identification Number. Name Search Help

If you would like to search for a real estate broker or corporation by the main office or branch address, click here.

Licensee/Company Name:
    Mailing Address City (optional):
    OR
    License ID:
    Note: The "Mailing Address City" may differ from the licensee's main office and/or branch office city.
    No matching public record was found for Licensee:
    ARNAUD MASSARTIC
    State of California says:
    BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS CODE
    SECTION 10130-10149

10130. It is unlawful for any person to engage in the business of,
    act in the capacity of, advertise as, or assume to act as a real
    estate broker or a real estate salesperson within this state without
    first obtaining a real estate license from the department, or to
    engage in the business of, act in the capacity of, advertise as, or
    assume to act as a mortgage loan originator within this state without
    having obtained a license endorsement.
    Oh, oh!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If our darling Arnuad is addressing me he is delusional. Our home has been paid off for years and we have zero debt. Fantasy Land indeed! He needs to find some real PIs. His bar buddies are definitely falling down on the job!

Tweets

arnaud massartic ‏@arnaudmassartic 3m
    After seeing your profile mortgage,debts and all,i seriously doubt you can sustain a lawsuit with a national firm.And yes it is harassment.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

it just proves what a fraud he is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The dear lad on Twitter is not making a lick of sense. How much champagne did he down before the gym and his latest on Twitter???

arnaud massartic ‏@arnaudmassartic 30m
    Squashed means squashed.You need to stop immediately.Obviously this is not my profile.My legal firm is now taking care of your stuff.

arnaud massartic ‏@arnaudmassartic 19m
    Get healthy get strong and straight to the gym!One glass of champagne first haha

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The dear lad on Twitter is not making a lick of sense. How much champagne did he down before the gym and his latest on Twitter???
    Actually, his judgment seems to be impaired after just sniffing the cork...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Actually, his judgment seems to be impaired after just sniffing the cork...!
    That assumes that it really was champagne, and not pruno mixed with club soda or some such lesser imitation.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arnaud M.'s Profile

Recent Reviews

Arnaud hasn't written any reviews just yet.

Arnaud has no friends.

"I'm Arnaud Massartic from Monterey, CA, an entrepreneur in the real estate business."

Location Monterey, CA
    Yelping Since April 2014
    Public Information Results Summary: 0 Results found for Arnaud Massartic
    E-mail This Page
    Premium Information For
    ARNAUD MASSARTIC

No Results Match Arnaud Massartic
    Check Your Spelling and Try Your Search Again

Public Information Results Summary: 0 Results found for Arnaud Massartic
    - See more at: Arnaud Massartic Phone and Address | Zabasearch.com Free People Search
    No results? So he hasn't owned a home in the USA or paid a utility bill??? Yet all of a sudden there has been a proliferation of pages and profiles. The magically appearing mogul!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

arnaud massartic ‏@arnaudmassartic Apr 16 Traveling back .EU for summer whats better?
    Maybe not! You are the Plaintiff in a federal lawsuit you chose to file. You must be available for depositions and court appearances. Failure to appear for a deposition, for instance, is grounds for the judge to dismiss your case. Not to mention the mountains of discovery you will have to help your counsel gather, organize and make available for copying and inspection by the defendant's counsel. Now there is some summer fun! And, it federal lawsuits are available on PACER, so I can publish every juicy doc and comment to my heart's content. Fun!!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe not! You are the Plaintiff in a federal lawsuit you chose to file. You must be available for depositions and court appearances. Failure to appear for a deposition, for instance, is grounds for the judge to dismiss your case. Not to mention the mountains of discovery you will have to help your counsel gather, organize and make available for copying and inspection by the defendant's counsel. Now there is some summer fun! And, it federal lawsuits are available on PACER, so I can publish every juicy doc and comment to my heart's content. Fun!!!!!
    And that's the plan. Be out of the country and try to blame the judge for throwing the frivolous suit out. And not coming back into the country for awhile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arnaud Massartic

I’m Arnaud Massartic, a professional in the real estate business serving clients in the Monterey, CA area.

• Monterey, California

9 Pins

Real estate
    Arnaud Massartic

4 Pins

Home improvement
    Arnaud Massartic

5 Pins

The boy is not licensed in real estate and as the report showed no other licenses, I would bet he has no contractor's license or anything related to home repair. What happened to all his other apparently non-existent companies and claims of being involved in oil, a clothing store, the music business and many more judging from his own LinkedIn pages? Starting to look pretty silly isn't he???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/arnaud.massartic.1

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

He put up the Facebook link on his boring blog and it is now already gone. Boohoo!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Couldn't Arnaud Massartic give a us a picture on Twitter from inside the gate of his alleged home?

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

um, no. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't Arnaud Massartic give a us a picture on Twitter from inside the gate of his alleged home?
    Not when he doesn't have the keys...!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

2 weeks and poof it is gone:

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at arnaudmassartic01.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
    Did Massartic finaly figure out he neds a license in order to claim that he is "a professional in the real estate business serving clients in the Monterey, CA area."

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arnaud Massartic's goofball attorney Andrew Lachman has dismissed the lawsuit:

Massartic Dismissal.pdf

Hilarious! Looks like somebody didn't want to have to go forward and cough up all his financial records.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 03-03-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

22. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Or have to state everything posted is true.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, nooo, the fun is over ???? :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.pinterest.com/MassarticArnaud/

Whoops! We couldn't find that page.

How about these instead?
    Cache says:
    Arnaud M.'s Profile

Recent Reviews

Arnaud hasn't written any reviews just yet.

Arnaud has no friends.

No Lists

Arnaud hasn't made any lists yet.

"I'm Arnaud Massartic from Monterey, CA, an entrepreneur in the real estate business."

Location Monterey, CA
    Yelping Since April 2014
    Current page says:
    This Yelper's account has been closed.
    Gone, gone. Does this mean Massartic really is going to run away to Europe this summer and leave us here with no juicy court case to follow? Boohoo!!!!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.pinterest.com/MassarticArnaud/

Cache says:
    [B]
    Current page says:

Gone, gone. Does this mean Massartic really is going to run away to Europe this summer and leave us here with no juicy court case to follow? Boohoo!!!!!!
    Seems like a lot can be learned from discovery...or the threat of it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Rumor has it Arnaud Massartic is the son of a car salesman. That would certainly explain a lot. Apparently, our original poster is not the only party that has gone to the FBI either.

Love some Bunny! I do!

29. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post