Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by Textex
    You don't even have a clue why I'm here,
    ..........or care
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Textex's Amway Is The Trunk Of The MLM Tree, Let's Chop It Down Thread Gone Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    ..........or care
    That's good, because I don't care to tell you. LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Textex View Post
    Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?
    When I saw a comment over on EDITORIAL: TelexFree’s La-La Land Leaves Trail Of Missed Signals, Willful Blindness And MLM Arson from Tex I almost thought for a second you had come around. But I see the someone is still ridin side saddle on the silly horse to noringville.

Stupidity.JPG

Useful.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    When I saw a comment over on EDITORIAL: TelexFree’s La-La Land Leaves Trail Of Missed Signals, Willful Blindness And MLM Arson from Tex I almost thought for a second you had come around. But I see the someone is still ridin side saddle on the silly horse to noringville.

Stupidity.JPG

Useful.JPG
    LOL, and twittwit has proved conclusively he is neither...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

YOU don't know why I'm here either, do you ribshaw? LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL, and twittwit has proved conclusively he is neither...!
    And you've proven conclusively you're too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

You don't know why I'm here either, do you laidback? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

YOU don't know why I'm here either, do you ribshaw? LOL
    Oh I could toss a coin...

Nagging.JPG

No Friends.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I could toss a coin...
    Both sides of that coin would turn up a wrong answer. LOL

Would you like to search the internets again for cute pictures, and try again? LOL

It's GOT to be easier than thinking! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Stupidity.JPG

Useful.JPG

poor twinktwink. his "love me daddy" posts scattered all over the internet have gained nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    poor twinktwink. his "love me daddy" posts scattered all over the internet have gained nothing.
    My posts have done plenty, plus all of the other things I do, online and offline. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

There are currently 15 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

My posts have done plenty,
    * They have alienated thousands of people

* They have ensured Textexs' anti Amway campaign fails dismally

* They have forever associated the words 'Textex" and "Troll"

* They have saved a lot of people from wasting money on phone calls.

Yep, they really have done plenty.

Post Thanks / Like

In all fairness, he pretty much covered that on all the other forums he got the boot from before this one.

Post Thanks / Like

shortfatboy,

*More like a very small handful of cowardly people. LOL

*They are too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

*They are too dim-witted to see illegal activity and take action. LOL

*They don't spend any money on Skype, and most people have unlimited long distance in their plans. LOL

*Yep, I can see why Amway is still around scamming people, those in a position to do something are cowards. LOL

There are currently 4 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

In all fairness, he pretty much covered that on all the other forums he got the boot from before this one.
    You don't understand that I intentionally "get the boot" from forums because I recognize they are a waste of time, do you whipped? LOL

There are currently 4 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, you forgot: "he's our bitch now as he insists on coming back every time we post something". Same as everyone else that made him their bitch.

Post Thanks / Like

Would you like to search the internets again for cute pictures, and try again? LOL
    Only if you feel I am adding value to your thread, know you are on an importunt mishon.

POEM.JPG

My posts have done plenty, plus all of the other things I do, online and offline. LOL
    Capture3.JPG

Let's get organized and take action against Amway, the largest and most abusive MLM on the planet. Click my name to see my website. Who's in?

Never Don't.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, you forgot: "he's our bitch now as he insists on coming back every time we post something". Same as everyone else that made him their bitch.
    Actually whipped, it works exactly the other way around. You are all my b!tches, because YOU come back every time I post something. LOL

There are currently 7 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Only if you feel I am adding value to your thread, know you are on an importunt mishon.
    ribshaw, if you only knew why I was here in the first place, you have KNOW how much value you are adding! LOL

There are currently 7 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Two people fully intended to ring Textex, but both got distracted by more important matters.

One had to watch some paint dry, and the other had already committed to watching the grass grow

Post Thanks / Like

Two people fully intended to ring Textex, but both got distracted by more important matters.

One had to watch some paint dry, and the other had already committed to watching the grass grow
    IF that were true, the paint should be dry by now, and we can talk at night, when you can't see the grass. But we all know the real reason, everyone except EagleOne is too scared to make a simple phone call. LOL

There are currently 8 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

23. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

shortfatboy,

That is perfect! Try to make fun of someone fixing a real problem. And this is supposed to be an anti-scam blog! Why am I not surprised? How long did it take for you to search, prepare, and post that? LOL

There are currently 13 people on this thread. Come on, ALL of you can't be cowards, can you? LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

D. Headline News and Other New and Old News | Stop The Amway Tool Scam - see the 5/13/2014 story, which states, "Check out the idiots on this supposed anti-scam blog: http://www.realscam.com/f22/textexs-...1/index18.html Not a SINGLE one of them, except for EagleOne, is “brave” enough to make a simple and confidential phone call. As of this post, there are 18 pages, be sure to read them all. By the way, this is related to the 5/2/2014 story below, showing not only do people not report MLM abuses to the FTC, but they refuse to work together to take action. No wonder Amway is still around.

5/2/2014 - This documentary (Former Herbalife Distributors In Their Own Words | Facts about Herbalife) and webcast (May 2, 2014 Webcast: Former Herbalife Distributors Speak Out | Facts about Herbalife) reinforce what this blog is all about, the 2 major problems with Amway are the same 2 major problems with Herbalife. Namely, the tool scam (lead generation in Herbalife lingo) and lack of retail sales. However, just as significantly and missed by most, are 2 other critical issues:

1. The distributors are convinced that if they fail, it is their own fault, as the MLM has a perfect system for attaining success, so why report the financial abuse, and

2. Most former distributors don’t know where to turn for help. In fact, the only Herbalife distributor in the above story who apparently notified the FTC was told to do so by her daughter, a lawyer. Imagine how much less the non-English speaking/reading minorities, many of whom are illegal aliens (see the November 16, 2010 story toward the bottom of this page), would report these abuses."

LOL
    Last edited by EagleOne; 07-02-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

ribshaw, if you only knew why I was here in the first place,
    Even people who mumble to themselves at the bus stop have an audience. In your case all you are doing is playing into the hands of people like your man crush. So far your only complaints seem to be 1/2 of the tools business and no one will call you.

Attitude is everything, don't tell me you spent $100,000 on motivational tapes and didn't take notes. Are you sure you are not running some sort of Punch and Judy show with this guy??

TexManCrush.JPG