Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Trend Sound Promoter Bogus Lawsuit Google Ranking Battle with Realscam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Trend Sound Promoter Bogus Lawsuit Google Ranking Battle with Realscam

The Defendant posted the Digital Defamation anonymously and
    the Courts jurisdiction arises from its “equitable chancery jurisdiction” and is
    not predicated upon the citizenship or residency of the Defendant.....The Defendant committed a tort that produced an injury in the State of
    Florida. Additionally this Court has in rem or quasi in rem jurisdiction which
    is constitutionally appropriate in that the Defendant seeks only a Declaratory
    Judgment and no monetary relief. Lastly, the Defendant’s Digital Defamation
    are tortuous in and of its self and satisfy the minimum contact rules that do not
    offend “traditional notions of fair play and substantial justice”....That the Digital Defamation is false, defamatory, and speech that is otherwise
    not protected by the First Amendment. A copy of the Digital Defamation in
    its written form is attached hereto as Exhibit A. Its digital address is
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/trend-sound-promoter-2852/; That the Defendant is Ordered to Remove the Digital Defamation;
    i. That if the Defendant cannot in fact be located and cannot request that the
    Digital Defamation be removed or cannot remove the Digital Defamation
    from the Internet, the Plaintiff can submit this Order to Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other Internet search engine so that the link can be removed from their search results pursuant to their existing policies concerning de-indexing of defamatory material;
    The TSP scammers didn't make any effort at all to find the posters on these fine threads. They even argue it doesn't matter where our fine posters reside. They could have come on here and published notice and used the private messaging system. TSP did not want any response to their garbage filings. They counted on this lawsuit flying under the radar and assumed no one would notice the results had fallen off of the Google listings. No such luck.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trend Sound Promoter Bogus Lawsuit Google Ranking Battle with Realscam

Hey Soapboxmom and other members that believe Trend Sound Promoter AMG Corp is a scam / fraud / pyramid scheme, ect...

THANK YOU!

Thank you for wasting your time to try to bring down the scammers that decided to create trendsoundpromoter.com! Around July 2013, my friend presented me with a work from home oppurunity, that'll only take a few minutes a day and will earn me $0.40 per email, The more I invested in the company (I mean purchase "Ad-Promoting Package"), the more I would earn. This was last July.. I told him I'd pass on the oppurtunity.. Then he calls me up 2 weeks ago and pratically begs me to signup under his Promoter link.. I asked him what was going and he told me that he isn't meeting his 3% Music Sale requirement and the only way he can do that is is to signup a new promoter. Otherwise, he'd get terminated as a TSP Distributor.

This company is a huge ass scam and the only reason the government hasn't shut it down is because their taxes look in order.
    Trend Sound Promoter sends a 1099-MISC form at the end of the year reporting how much money Trend Sound Promoter paid you. And TSP reports to the IRS they generated this much in revenue, paid out less, they make profit and all seems in order.

I honestly don't know how they continue to operate and why the government hasn't stepped in.

The State of Washington REQUIRES all businesses to report a actual STREET ADDRESS (e.g not allowing a PO BOX for a business location). Trend Sound Promoter doesn't actual rent, lease, own or have ever stepped foot in the "Corporate Offices" they claim to have in Miami FL & Bellevue WA. Can the Washington Secretary of State / Department of revenue require them to list their actual business location?