Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
Or is it scammy scammers calling other scams a scam?

Brian McGinty of, Banners Broker Ponzi scheme, Empower Network, Beepxtra, and Karatbars thoughts on Flexkom:

Top 10 Online Businesses To Avoid In 2014 | Online Company Review - Working From Home 2014
"TOP TEN TO AVOID"
His original review of Flexkom is still to be found in the Google Cache and on some other blogs reporting about Flexkom.

FLEXKOM REVIEW – IS FLEXKOM A SCAM OR A REAL BUSINESS

Flexkom Scam – Or Is Flexkom a Genuine Business?

12 Month “Insider” Review

Before I begin it is important to note that Flexkom is just one of many businesses I have tested and reviewed in the past few years.

I have tested/am testing Pure Leverage, Chartfords, Adclickxpress, IBO Toolbox, Empower Network, Adhitprofits, Rippln, Karatbars, Beepxtra and Myfunlife among others.

**All of which are fine by the way if you are in them…

If this Flexkom review sounds in any way personal/negative it is only because Flexkom have tried to bully me and silence me with threats and legal action and that was a very bad idea on their part.
I do not respond well to threats from anyone.
I also don’t mind so much if people are spending $20 per month and something doesn’t work. Not all online businesses are successful.. same as offline.
The problem with Flexkom is we are talking big sums of money here which could ruin lives and relationships.
.If this review saves one families rent/mortgage it will be worth it.
.Flexkom International – Flexkom Scam? – My Flexkom Review

I joined a business called Flexkom one year ago, 12th November 2012, and have been reviewing it ever since.

I thought it was going to be a quick review as we were told in November the UK and the other seven European countries would be fully live by March 2013.

Flexkom said Franchisees would be making money in the UK in a couple of months….

This is now my 12 Month Flexkom Review

It cost me £990 to buy a Franchise Licence on 12th November 2012. I would normally never join a business that costs more than £200 as a rule but a close friend recommended them to me and what he told me sounded like a great concept.

My money was transferred to a HSBC bank account in The UK. (A personal account). *Should have been my first red flag even then!

*Everything I write is is fact and from someone who has been IN the business for twelve months. This is not guesswork or my opinion… Just facts..

I personally stopped recommending Flexkom back in May but have now decided to write this review as to do so before would have jeopardised my ability to review the company properly.

This is a screenshot of my Flexkom back office…

flexkom scam

Updated 6th November screenshot. Registered people. (Not paid!) I’ll explain later….

flexkom scam
My team of 1690+ and Sales Manager Qualification.

Flexkom Product

Flexkom aim – Flexkom say they want to help the high street by installing terminals in shops across The World. These terminals will allow retailers to make money from their customers while they shop elsewhere.

They ask “Franchisees” to pay $2000+ to buy a licence. If the franchisee builds a team of 12 they can become a Regional Co-ordinator and get their own area.

Fantastic idea and fantastic vision. (Which is why I joined)

The reality however….

Flexkom promised a £5000 bonus for team building and a company car if targets were hit by January. I reached these targets yet no car or money came forward.

They promised that Europe would be open… there was to be a large event in Paris in October…Never happened…..

They asked for 500 registrations in Ireland.. which was reached… They moved it to 1000…..?

I had registered a team of 1700 people worldwide but thankfully only a handful of these people parted with any money. (Seven in total from the UK)

Why did so few pay in my team?

I didn’t mind losing the £990 to see inside the business but many people wanted to see contracts before they parted with any money. (Fair enough).

T’s & C’s, bank guarantees, working contracts etc..

Most of my team was in Ireland and the entire Irish team refused to pay without a contract. 1200+

Since the people who registered in Ireland asked for contracts in June the country has been completely ignored! The Ireland Country Manager even offered to get the paperwork done by a solicitor in Ireland.

Over 1200 people registered in Ireland for months, retailers ready and waiting…. yet they refuse to open the country…. Why??… Because the Irish asked for contracts??

Two countries that did not ask for contracts, Trinidad & Tobago and Kenya have been allowed to open since and Flexkom are taking money from these countries.

Why open Trinidad and Kenya when you have over 1000 people in Ireland, a country Manager and contracts ready to sign?

Once this happened the Ireland team realised things were not right so have completely pulled out. There is no Flexkom Ireland now.

Flexkom is however taking money from people in The UK, Switzerland, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Macedonia.

Having left Turkey and Europe in a mess Flexkom USA is opening in December?

Someone explain why the entire Flexkom Management are pushing to open Flexkom USA at The Mandaley Beach in Las Vegas on 7th December when there are thousands of people in Europe screaming for Flexkom to open there?

FLEXKOM – The FACTS

Can I say Flexkom is a scam 100% for definite… No

Can I say that the internet is full of scam reports about Flexkom… YES

These are four of the main ones….

Is FlexKom a Scam? » Lazy Man and Money

Ripoff Report | FlexKom Complaint Review Nationwide: 1096436

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flexk...53709781338460

FlexKom - legitimate MLM or scam ??

Can I say I can’t find one happy CONTACTABLE Flexkom shop owner anywhere in Europe? YES (And i’ve even been to Turkey in the summer too!)

Can I say that all The Obtainer Magazine reports are independent? … NO

Can I say Flexkom have taken millions of pounds from people across the world and delivered nothing worthwhile yet… YES

Can I say they offer no support, the Flexkom management is a mess, they don’t answers phonecalls or emails, they don’t pay bonuses… Definitely YES

Can I say any leader who has looked at this business has run a mile?… YES

Can I say they are now asking existing Franchisees for even more money to become VIP’s in The UK??…. YES (I didn’t do this obviously)

Can I report that they are now asking Regional Co-ordinators in The UK to pay for their own terminals and retailers for cards….. YES

Do Flexkom think that their Franchisees are a 24/7 ATM they can draw money from??

What could they possibly need more money for?

Pictures can say a thousand words….

Asker Sakinmaz

This was probably the most in depth and detailed review I have ever done on any business and it has been an awful experience.

I WAS very keen on this business at the beginning and was excited by the product.

You do give people the benefit of the doubt once or maybe twice but the lies, smoke and mirrors that come from Flexkom are at a level I have never seen before.

Meeting Flexkom in person

I flew to the UK and have met Asker Sakinmaz, (CEO) Michael Scheibe (CMO), Cengiz Ehliz (Owner) and Peter Grunweld (CTO) in person.

I was also shocked to find out that the CMO Michael Scheibe is actually a “Franchise owner!” I cannot say for definite about the others..

They come across as arrogant and impossible people to deal with. For some reason Peter and Cengiz decide to use translators on stage in The UK when they can speak perfect English? (I always found that odd!)

Dir-Flexkom-France

These people bully and bulldoze their way through people and meetings and I have seen many false tears and acting on stage.

Watch out for Askers story about his childhood.. Touching the first time but when you see it told in the same way with the same tears three times it really loses its effect! More alarm bells…

There is a story about The Kings Clothes I think applies to Flexkom!

SCAM ALERT

FLEXKOM REVIEW – MY ADVICE

I could go down the road of slagging off the company completely and there are many things I have uncovered that I will not publish on my blog.

A few simple searches and you will find them yourself anyway.

I won’t do that because it is a complete waste of time and energy. I didn’t even want to write this blog post but if it saves one person their money I am happy I wrote it.

The Flexkom concept is fantastic, the idea was brilliant… the people running the company could not run a raffle.

nothing

All I advise you do is to type “Flexkom scam” into Google, Facebook etc and do your own research.

And ask for a contract before you hand over any money.

My personal opinion is that… At very best….. Flexkom is a terribly run company where some people with no money are using the money coming in to fund progress.

At worst it is a money making scam where people are lining their own pockets with no intention of ever making it work.

Time will tell and I cannot decide which one it is.

Note to Flexkom: No amount of email threats will stop me from telling the truth as I find it. You stole money from myself and my friends and have wasted a year of my life.

Please feel free to send as many threatening emails as you wish and please try and sue me. There isn’t a court on the planet you will win anything in based soley on the way you have trampled through UK consumer law.

I review online businesses and yours is just one. It just happens to be the worst one i have seen in eighteen years.

Rant Over Sealed.

If you have any further questions about Flexkom or any other business I have reviewed please get in touch.

Sorry to my usual readers…. That I have nothing positive to say about Flexkom but I have never reviewed a company with so many issues or problems in eighteen years.

Email: support@onlinecompanyreview.com

Update 6th November – Had a letting from Flexkom yesterday telling me to take down this blog post! Maybe everyone should send them one asking for their money back??

Update 22nd November: Flexkom Launching USA on 7th December? Launching what? Is Flexkom USA the next cash cow… Nothing left in Europe?
Tens of thousands of people across Europe have paid thousands of Euros and received nothing including myself. …. Be warned!
I have emailed Asker- CEO, Cenghiz -President, Micheal -CMO, Peter – CTO for my money back but to no avail.
They continue to ignore my emails… funny that!
Update 3rd December – Flexkom have now sent me two threatening emails saying that I am backmailing them! lol…
All I want is a refund of my money…. This is the reply I sent them today…
“As you have chosen to ignore my request for my refund I am starting on my list today and will be informing each authority on this list below.

This is not blackmail, this is a very open and public request for my money back. I am completely within my rights to ask for a refund for a product I have not received.

Sale Of Goods Act 1979 Sale of Goods Act 1979

I am also within my rights to warn the general public about giving Flexkom any money.

I am fortunate that I have contacts in over one hundred countries and can do this quite quickly.
UK Police/Action fraud Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime

Office Of Fair Trading UK Contact us - The Office of Fair Trading

Watchdog UK https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact
FBI Fraud USA FBI — Common Fraud Schemes

SEC USA https://tts.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html
Mandalay Hotel USA Mandalay Bay Beach - Best Pools in Las Vegas

Hardly blackmail. I simply want them to pay my money or I will inform the relevant authorities.