I will edit Marcel Gotjé's posting from the WouterHol.nl forum a little so you can better understand it. Although Google translate is a good tool, I find the results often almost unreadable. Here we go:

Dear People,

As promised, here is my input. As an experienced entrepreneur, I still can make mistakes, like every other entrepreneur.
In November 2012, I signed in to FK.
The concept seemed great and I thought what have I got to lose.
From the beginning I have have put a lot of money and energy into FK. At some point I started to doubt because FK owed me 2200 € (I accidently payed the licence twice) and they never payed it back. Having sent to Germany many proofs of this, eventually I received only € 648 (in December 2013), and thus are still waiting to receive the rest (€ 1,639)

By now I was well on the way to the SD status because there was enough interest, since my network is large.

I was almost 24 hours a day working on FK and eventually made it to RC.
I visited several meetings and also had some criticism. But to my 'collegues' I was a stranger in their midst, and they were totally rejecting any criticism on FK.

The distribution of postcode areas I thought of as a strange way of classification because if you are a good sales rep it is also in the interest of FK. I have proven my part as an experienced salesman and should be permitted to connect shopkeepers outside my postal code area.
The current group of people will fail because they have hardly any experience in the field of sales. They might easily screw up in "their" postal code area. No, I certainly do not believe that FK is able to enroll any shops and also the app is useless. It barely works.

The use of the POS terminal is far from optimal, I noticed at a meeting. And the retailers have to master this? Will the GTM's be able to explain all this? I really doubt it.
At every meeting there are many changes, it bothers me tremendously.
At each meeting there is yet another explanation for the same problem.
But very clear is the following:
FK wants you to recruit people and bring investors to pay for the KTM. People are pressured to also buy a VIP package and even to buy POS terminals. But hello, FK wants the biggest company in the world, isn't it? Then it should give those terminals away for free!! That is taking people and retailers seriously! The product would sell itself then.

Grand opening was laughable. First Paris, then somewhere else in a big stadium and eventually they put pressure on people to buy tickets! I was so foolish to do that, but inmediately mailed them back to Apeldoorn (Holland HQ), only to get them mailed back to me again. With the claim that I should pay for them anyhow. But then FK still owes me thousands of euro's...

I have visited many meetings and the last RC's meetings too, but I had a good look around and came to the following conclusion:

I'm going to quit this circus, where you always need to recruit new people and where the ask you money for everything! The lack of belief in the company FK and the fact that there hardly listen to the GTM's has made me decide to quit.
I don't want to brag, but if I see this poor bunch of people, I really see NO ONE who is able to enroll a single retailer. I have a good track record as an entrepreneur and I am sure I was able to convince retailers. But I am not convinced of FK anymore.
My reputation as an entrepreneur in the security was at stake. I am screened by the Justice department since 1995 and have a good reputation in the industry.
I feel sorry for all those people that have invested so much money and time.
Given the amount of time, energy and money, I think I stand to lose more than € 10,000 to € 15,000.

My network is very large and I offer my experience and expertise as a Security Expert and Private Investigator.
And to be honest, I believed in FK and its concept, but unfortunately maybe I also am to blame myself.
But I'm done with them, if you have to wait for money to which I am entitled for almost a year now.
I therefore have taken the right decision and now are left to lick my wounds. Like so many other people
Serves me right, I had it coming.

Also I have invested money to start in Portugal and will lose that too. But they should never underestimate me, although I should know better myself.
But time will tell.
You can count on me,

Sincerely,

Marcel Gotje RAN
Entrepreneur