Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
In fact in 20 countries it has not happened and FlexKom is 4 /12 years old now. ... They would like to have us believe that the owners are so slick that that the regulatory agencies are not able to get them. We are talking about the government here.
Firstly, this idea that "they've been going X years, and so far no government intervention."

This is presented as if it were a point in favour of FlexKom (or whatever scheme is under discussion). It is not.

White collar crime, such as fraud, can take years and years to be fully resolved. The case I'm involved with dates back to 2008/2009. And there have been minor points where we're been to court, such as to force a bank to hand over account details. But mainly it's still with a company of forensic accountants. It is slow, painstaking, bureaucratic work. There could be several further years before we get to the bottom of it.

A prime example is Bernard Madoff, whose fraud began in the mid-1980's and wasn't discovered until 2008.

But you're right, nobody is saying that the guys at FlexKom are as "slick" in business & finance as Madoff was.

Quote Originally Posted by watsco View Post
... Why not instead of us bending backwards to prove innocence from your judgments why not anyone on here show os any proof of criminal activity. ...
The answer to this one is easy, and I already hinted at it in my previous post. Joining FlexKom is not like a court of law, where you are being threatened with a fine or jail. It is an operation where FlexKom are trying to persuade us to give them our money. We don't have to give them our money. We can walk away for any reason and no reason.

If FlexKom want the investment money, it is incumbent upon them to convince us that it is a good idea. That is why it there is an apparency of "guilty until proven innocent".

FlexKom are taking money from people - that much is not disputed by anybody.

The burden of proof is reversed then: you should be able to give people good reasons to part with their money, rather than asking them to give you reasons why should keep their money. I don't need a reason to keep my money in my wallet. You need to give me a good reason to take it out.