Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

A Facebook friend gave me these, all photos used in previous scams. Did not have a good way to link to the profiles the pictures themselves are linked to other places they are found using Google Images.

Capture.jpg
    Dating scammer How you recognize male scammers.

Capture1.jpg
    John Abizaid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Capture2.jpg

www.scamwarners.com • View topic - MANY FAKE MILITARY AND ALL SCAMMERS.

Capture4.jpg
    Frank Morgan

Capture5.jpg

My Veteran: 1/32nd Infantry Regiment
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER kroysirk@gmail.com.

Capture.jpg

ladd123 cheerful and honest person to enjoy life with, the lady that will know m

Date: 2014-01-03 05:07 PM
    Subject: hi

Hello, how are you doing? I'm Ladd, I went trough your profile and what i read there was awesome. Can i get to know you? If so hint me on kroysirk@gmail.com.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

No email, but the photo is used bunches, like the bunches of roses on his dream date. Yickko..

Date: 2014-01-03 05:29 PM
    Subject: hi there

Hello There

Capture.jpg

Serious_Guy990 amusement parks, art galleries, beach, coffeehouses, comedy clubs

About Me
    I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life

My Perfect First Date
    It will be a candle light dinner at a good restaurant that serves good food and wines, roses around whiles we listen to good live band play...................

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER stevenson.marianoh@aol.com

Capture.jpg

Date: 2014-01-09 08:23 AM
    Subject: hi

Wish you a happy new year 2014 full of laughter and joy. You've got a very nice picture. I hope loneliness is not weighing too much on you.

By your words, I feel like you have been alone for quiet a long time and you have been looking for the right person. Anyway, i do too and will be very glad to interact with you on the issue so as to see if we can achieve something together.

Do you mind if we get to know each other? My name is Stevenson Mariano from East Hanover in New Jersey; am 57 years old, widower and living alone. Tell me about you? Kindly, check out on my profile and reply me if you feel I deserve your attention.

Steve

gentleman003 simple, gentle, kind, romantic, jealous, adventurous, social

Hi,

Life has never been so borring than these few years where i have noticed that life is better lived while being two. Am Stevenson Mariano, young man of 57 living all alone and wishing to share the rest of my life with someone who shares my point of view about life being borring while lived alone.

I have so much to share and am looking for a partner who will be willing to join hands with me so that we can breakthrough the rest of our days together. Am jovial, simple, sincere and very friendly. I hate lies, selfishness and pride. Simplicity is the rulf nowadays game so why not being simple and make the best of our remaining life time?

Show up here as well.
    ScamDigger – scam profiles | Profiles of scammers and fakes

And on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/massimo.leo...=browse_search

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER peterncloutier@yahoo.com

Date: 2014-01-11 11:02 PM
    Subject: RE: Hello,How Are you Doing?

Hello, so sorry about the late respond back to you, how have you been, i hope this year so far has been treating you well, my email address is peterncloutier@yahoo.com and you can text me or call me 8603737168, i will hope to hear from you, have a great weekend

Capture.jpg

ctmanwantrealluv07 beach, dancing, dinner, garden, romance, shopping, travel

About Me
    I am natural man who knows the value of love and being loved...On the good side of things. I usually posses a positive attitude. I'm honest, reliable, responsible and mostly non-judgmental man. I begin everyday with hope & a smile (after coffee). I'm a night owl by nature but forced by work to be an early riser. I am an easy going, witty spontaneous individual who likes challenges and adventures and likes to try new things and has a good sense of humor, loves children but likes the independent life I lead. I am so new to this and its will be really nice reading a note from you out there, we both understand that there is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread. I'm talented, very stable and emotionally mature. I realize that love is the natural mold of existencenand it is my task to choose love, rather than fear as I am co-creating my reality with my thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and actions.. I love music and often dance in my living room, love to cook and love being out in nature (having fun at the beach side) as well as comedy, watching English football

My Perfect First Date
    I will like my first date to be a good restaurant, that offer a candle light design table with good soul music,where everyone coming in are well dressed in suit for men and dinner gown for the ladies, i will like my first date to be memorable

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER markgreg40@yahoo.com

Capture.jpg

Date: 2014-01-12 03:16 PM
    Subject: hello my name is mark

So sorry to infringe on your privacy,Its said that though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile on fishmeetfish .Just want to know you better and be a friend or more,I'm from dover in new hamspire can we talk better on yahoo messenger?here is my yahoo address (markgreg40@yahoo.com)I would love to tell you more about me..and you can give me your yahoo email address too Hope to hear from you sometime.

markgreg123 what i am looking for in a woman, the type of person i am interested

About Me
    I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a Prince and a baby like a man. Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata, including chemistry.

My Perfect First Date
    Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time,constantly reative, and treat me right....

Darryl Jordan : New York, New York : WhoScammedYou

Post Thanks / Like

amywoodmaco//////@//////yahoo///////.///////com

THIS PURE SCAMMER NONSENSE...

SCAMMER amywoodmaco@YAHOO.COM

Ribshaw does like the hair though, a mullet would be nicer, but we can't all rock the 80s..

Capture.jpg

amyfish i want a woman that she is full of caring, loving and honest that she is

Date: 2014-01-13 03:48 PM
    Subject: Hi,

How are you?...I really like your profile...i will like to get to know you better you can also get back to me at amywoodmaco//////@//////yahoo///////.///////com...Distance is not a problem because am ready to relocate to anywhere i found the woman of my life.....I will be waiting for your message ok..

About Me
    Am Maco, and also am single and am a kind of man who like to work alot and sometime am with friend check me out if you want to know more about me I will like to know someone that is special....I am well educated and have travelled the world through work as well as on my own. I love learning new cultures as that is what gives one a better understanding of this sometimes complex world we live in. I am new at this so please ask if there is anything you would like to know.....oh yah for an educated man... I am a terrible speller...... Thank you

My Perfect First Date
    I will love to look into her eyes and straight into her heart and tell her that i love you

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER daviducheugwu@yahoo.com

This guy is certainly making the rounds. Those tracking him seem to indicate he is in Turkey, not NYC.

Capture.jpg

Date: 2014-01-22 01:29 AM
    Subject: From David,

davidking i am david uche, i am in searching for a good looking lady who can be

Hello Beautiful one,
    i am david uche , i am in searching for a good looking lady who can be my love partner or friend , i need a honest and sincerly person that can understand me in relationship, you can contact me on my email [daviducheugwu@yahoo.com] or skype name [david.nwaedu] yahoo messenger [daviducheugwu@yahoo.com] i want you to add me or write me on my email so that we can start from here, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you, Thanks ,
    David

View topic - daviducheugwu@yahoo.com - Scam Survivors

David M

Post Thanks / Like

Was in the inbox from the guy just posted above. Have highlighted the words that strike me as untrue, while a lady likes to know she is pretty, this is real stretch even by scammer standards.

Date: 2014-01-24 07:20 PM
    Subject: Hi your are very pretty..

Hi, Your profile and picture has peaked my interest and you sound like someone I would enjoy knowing. was just browsing through profiles in here on this site,and your profile seems to be very attracted and touching, I couldn't believe in my own thoughts that a woman like you will be online searching you definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing.Nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message.I can see sincerity in your eyes.You look very beautiful Well for once i thought,don't hesitate to drop me a note by sending you a message as there's a saying that goes "Show dignity in your defeat, you could be winning"I hope you will surprise me by giving me a reply to my Message Lol i really want to know more about you ,Am Kevin and you??.

Kindheart876 asian, beach, chocolate, dancing, fishing, flower, funny, hip hop,

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    SCAMMER essandoherico@yahoo.com

Attachment 6964

erico beach, chocolate, flower, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking

Date: 2013-12-30 03:59 AM
    Subject: Hello dear,

Compliment of the season,
    Hi dear,how are you doing and how is life there i viewed your profile and i be came intrested so i would like us to be friends and see what will come out of it,if you don't mind wish to read from you soon.
    thanks

About Me
    I suppose I could say that I am a Renaissance man by nature...by that I mean...I am always learning and stretching my mind. A man who is willing to show his deepest feelings to the right woman...bare my soul and reveal my innermost dreams and desires. I am an extrovert by nature...but private about love and protective about the ones I love--I will always have your back. I am romantic and once given, my love grows and deepens. I will always want to hold your hand...look into your eyes...and tell you how much you mean to me-- this is natural for me. I am not a passive participant in life and to that end I enjoy playing a sport rather than watching it...give me hiking...biking...tennis or fencing...throw in running and good loving and I am a happy well balanced man. I am funny to the point of causing you stomach pains...and wise in words. I know when to be serious and when to be silly...and I never miss the moments that count...or the moments you should never have to explain.

My Perfect First Date
    I am a healthy man with a big appetite for life and love. Honesty is my top priority in life and I firmly believe that a relationship cannot survive without this trait. Being happy and enjoying life is important to me and I am secure enough in my masculinity not to be afraid to show tenderness, love and kindness. I am in search of someone to be my partner, confidant, lover, critic, and best friend. I am looking for someone to walk hand in hand with me through life, to be my equal, to share life with its ups and downs, and to be a partner. In order to have a healthly relationship, it takes two people working together to make it happen while each enjoys the other's company and both share many interests, values and activities, while each also has his/her own interests to freely pursue. This also includes someone special with whom to enjoy the day-to-day growth, fun, and challenges that accompany a meaningful loving relationship. I have warmth and energy to share and I am stimulated by good conversation, social and intimate. I seek exposure to the arts and the beauty of the natural world. I look for the goodness in all and I see the need for passion and practicality in life but it's the passion that I live for. I am outgoing, love to laugh, and very young at heart hoping to find someone who wants to have fun getting.
    thanks

www.scamwarners.com • View topic - Robert Terry, robert.terry25@yahoo.com
    The 'about me' sounds a little like a free Kindle book I downloaded and tried to read - the main character has a serious inflated ego problem and seems to know all the ways to please a woman. I am a woman and I don't think he has a clue! Age does have its benefits!! Too bad so many fall for these lies and lose their money and hearts in the meantime. Thanks Rib for keeping the cyber space aware.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER nyarksbranham@yahoo.com

While I loath to give advice to scammers, just this once if you are going to steal photos, trying doing it with the same person.

Capture.jpgCapture1.jpgCapture2.jpg

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/branham50

"looking for truefully woman" will just shame you in front of your friends..

Date: 2014-02-02 08:03 PM
    Subject: Hi

Hello, how are you doing today,i,m branham from USA ,I am openminded,goodlistner ,understanding,caring,kindness,respectfully with my family and love,once,I ,m searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile.I,m looking for truefully woman whom can love me ,plan with me as one team till the end off my life time with her alone,i promise to love my woman to the end of my life time ...this my yahoo ,id add me ...nyarksbranham@yahoo.com..i will be happy to here from you soon..

About Me
    I,m originally from usa,i lost my late wife in car accident ,its about five gyear,s now ,since i lost my wife i have never married or dated ,Well its will be nice and loving pleasure to meet simple woman who is understanding,me and love me for who i,m .......?I,mhfully with my love and family once ..... caring,understanding,honest,fait

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    The 'about me' sounds a little like a free Kindle book I downloaded and tried to read - the main character has a serious inflated ego problem and seems to know all the ways to please a woman. I am a woman and I don't think he has a clue! Age does have its benefits!! Too bad so many fall for these lies and lose their money and hearts in the meantime. Thanks Rib for keeping the cyber space aware.
    Googled this: (I suppose I could say that I am a Renaissance man by nature...by that I mean...I am always learning and stretching my mind.) and had to minimize the first page just to do the screen shot. Must be winning hearts somewhere...

Attachment 6983

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER gen.richardcrowell2014@hotmail.com

As a repeat for the cheap seats. ALL branches of service use .MIL, not hotmail or armymail. Soldiers don't need to pay for leave, medical care, weapons, and they don't have a box of loot to send home that just needs to clear customs.

CID romance scam information

Attachment 6984

Date: 2014-02-05 04:16 PM
    Subject: Hello

Hello beautiful woman, I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?, My name is General Richard Crowell, I am US military officer in Afghanistan , I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving,honest and caring man with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life,

I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see God's tears when it rains, dancing to the beat, cooking .. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for a genuine and meaningful intimate relationship, there is love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best life has to offer. I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you write to me at(gen.richardcrowell2014@hotmail.com)or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you and we learn more of ourselves.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Richard

About Me
    I can say that I am a very sociable, kind and cheerful person with a good sense of humor. I like to laugh and to have fun! Besides, people who laugh, live longer. Though, on the other hand I can be very serious. I am a reliable, responsible person. I am open to anyone and I like to help them in any hard situations. I am honest and sincere. I hate lies and I prefer to tell the truth and just what I have on my mind! Besides, I can say that I am attentive, caring, tender and sensitive man

Anthony Zinni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

richard1957 i am looking for the simple woman, who can understand, listen, suppo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like BBB has gotten in on the act of scam awareness - hey, the more the better, right!!

I get emails from them but there is no link to the particular item they are writing about (?) so I will just copy the email & paste here:

Scammers play to our emotions. By invoking fear, anxiety or hope, they convince us to to fall for cons we wouldn't rationally consider. Because there are few emotions stronger than falling in love, romance scams are particularly lucrative.

How the Scam Works:

You sign up for an online dating site. You receive a message from someone (usually a man contacting a woman) who claims to be working abroad or serving in the military and stationed overseas.

After exchanging a message or two through the dating website, he requests that you communicate through email or a chat service. You agree and start exchanging emails and photos. You even become friends on Facebook (See one fake account below).

(photo)

The photos are real, but the profile isn't. A scammer posed as "Brent" in order to trick women into sending money.

Soon, you two are communicating daily. Your new love interest tells you that he wants to use his upcoming leave to visit you. There's just one problem. He doesn't have money for the trip. He asks if you will lend it to him, and you agree. But after you send the cash, you find that your new sweetheart has suddenly stopped communicating. (Or maybe he sticks around long enough to ask for another loan.)

Tips to Spot a Romance Scam:

Online dating is a great way to meet "the one." Unfortunately, it's also easy to encounter scammers. Be wary of anyone who:
    Asks to talk or chat on an outside email or messaging service. This allows fraudsters to carry out scams without the dating site having a record of the encounter.

Claims to be from this country but is currently traveling, living or working abroad. In addition to military ploy described above, scammers also pretend to be temporarily working overseas.

Has a suspicious Facebook profile: Scammers often use the names and photos of real people to create fake Facebook profiles. Their profiles tend to have few friends and be rife with grammatical errors. Also check to see when they joined. Recent pages are another red flag.

Asks you for money or credit card information. In some cases the scammer will claim an emergency like a sick relative or stolen wallet, and will ask you to wire money. The first wire transfer is small but the requests keep coming and growing. Or he may ask for airfare to come for a visit.

Sends you emails containing questionable links to third-party websites. Third-party links can contain malware that's designed to steal personal information off your computer.
    For More Information

To find out more about scams, check out BBB Scam Stopper.

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER father.andrea@yahoo.com

From refugee camp to worldly investor, only on the internet.

Hodan Faaruq

Feb 11 (6 days ago)

to me
    FLAGGED BY GMAIL...
    Be careful with this message. It contains content that's typically used to steal personal information. Learn more

Hello Dear
    I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in Paraguay- Aucsion for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my Reverend Andrea James his contact is:

Name:Reverend Andrea James

E-Mail - Address father.andrea@yahoo.com

Tel:00221-777796200.

Ask him to send you the total of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred And Fifty-thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Reverend David James and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev father.Andrea James and he will send you the amount to you without any delay.
    With best wishes
    From Your friend Hodanfa

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey Ribshaw, have you ever checked out the "Christian Mingle" website? Just wondered, I haven't but have been seeing a lot of TV ads about it while I flip through the channels. Glad to see you are still at it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ribshaw, have you ever checked out the "Christian Mingle" website? Just wondered, I haven't but have been seeing a lot of TV ads about it while I flip through the channels. Glad to see you are still at it!!
    I have not since it is a pay site, and I only have enough in my scam busting budget for two burner phones. (Don't Ask). From what I have heard, the paid sites have quite a few scammers and suspect the ones with a religious bent may overflowing due to the use of religion in scams in general. http://www.realscam.com/f14/people-u...html#post66297

======================================

This was just in the news.

Woman loses $300,000 in Christian Mingle online dating scam | Digital Trends

Was actually $500,000 but the bank recovered $200,000

San Jose Woman Duped Out Of $500K In Nigerian Online Dating Scam « CBS San Francisco

======================================

I popped over and created a free account allowing me to browse. The account I created was male, and there were a lot of female profiles without pictures. On the male profiles, quite a few more pictures. There is a copyright popup that makes using Google Images somewhat tedious, but I tested a bunch of photos and all came back clean. There were a few photos I thought looked fishy, but am pretty sure they were legit. None of the "usual suspects" that I saw.

All the sites seem to have some warning these days and if people would heed them they would be better off. One thing I suspect with a sites like these is you have a more skilled level of con, as seen above. For $300,000 someone can spend months working a mark and building a great story beyond the refugee nonsense that I get in one or two emails.

Christian Mingle.jpg

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NOT SGT WILLIAM SMITH, NOT COMING HOME, NOT IN THE DOVEN SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, NO DR OLAYEMI AKIN!!!!

I may be able to get a few more details on this, but this scammer is claiming to be a soldier who is coming home and then like clockwork he ends up in the hospital. Oh and what do they need, if you guessed your money you get an A for the day.

Any internet lovers who can't pay their own way to your doorstep, well expect to lose it if you send it.

Not Sgt William Smith.jpg

At Syrian Military Hospital, The Casualties Mount : NPR

Post Thanks / Like

I thought this story from the UK might interest you guys.

LHConman.jpg
    Metro UK - 19/02/2014 digital edition

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if we will ever reach a day when white collar crime is treated and punished seriously? Hell, for 1/2 a million I would even consider 16 months in jail.

Shameless self promotion.....

http://www.swindles.org/2014/02/how-...ng-your-heart/

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks! I suspected there was a lot of scamming going on there also with all the 'self-named' Christians out there trying to rob others of their world possessions. Let us hope there are a few successful romances formed on these sites.

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER johnsonben601@rocketmail.com

This is the pretend reverend that is working with the other SCAMMER ruthyak445@yahoo.com, who sadly is no longer talking to me.

A Sad.jpg

Welcome To St'Paul Church Dakar Senegal.
    Address Rue 12 x 3 Medina St Paul church Of Senegal.

May the peace of God be with you and your family!!

Dear Son.

I have receive a bank draft cheque of $300.000.00 Dollars last time from your partner She drop a bank draft on your name,I want to use this opportunity to let you know that the very first day your partner dropt the bank draft cheque on your name she ask me to send it to you,I went to the International bank here to confirm if it will be possible to send to your account in country,and the bank manager i spook with,made me to understand that is not possible to transfer through account to your country,That your money i am having here is not a liquid cash but a Bank draft wrote with your name,So i can post it to your address as a consignment through courier service company DHL or U.P.S Shipping company immediately because you have 100% opportunity to cash the money in any bank of your choice because she wrote the bank draft cheque with your name and is an international bank draft.

I will advise you to send to me your complete details to be sure that I'm dealing with the right person to avoid any mistake also to enable me post the bank draft cheque to you through via DHL or Currier service in time before it will expiry due to the Date on the bank draft cheque which your partner kept on your behalf.

Your complete name:................................
    Your phone number:..................................
    Your Country........................................... ....
    Yours State............................................. .....
    House address ...........................................
    Your Age............................................... .......
    Your Passport Or Copy OR ID CARD........

Make sure you call me as soon as you send your details.
    I wait for your urgent comply so i can post your bank draft cheque of $300.000.00 Dollars to you in your country.

Thanks and God Bless
    Rev Johnson Ben.
    +221-777685325.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ribshaw, this is just to let you know and for no other reason my (hopefully) friend. Your thread is the only one I get feeds from and this morning in gmail concerning the post #673, it came with a big headliner in red with this statement
    Be careful with this message. It contains content that's typically used to steal personal information. Learn more
    Report this suspicious message Ignore, I trust this message
    I knew where it came from so I did not do anything but I just wanted to let you know. Not sure which link it is referring to, possibly the one in FB?

Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, this is just to let you know and for no other reason my (hopefully) friend. Your thread is the only one I get feeds from and this morning in gmail concerning the post #673, it came with a big headliner in red with this statement

I knew where it came from so I did not do anything but I just wanted to let you know. Not sure which link it is referring to, possibly the one in FB?
    I think that may be a good thing. I sent the fake reverend an email about how happy I was, and asking about my reward. This adds the email address to my contacts in GMAIL. When he replied I reported the email as spam and then "looks suspicious" since it came from a contact. So hopefully GMAIL is now flagging all his emails in that manner and that is what you are seeing. Although, i just don't know.