Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Rent to Own Scams First House Financial, American Standard Online, First Step Equity, Go Rent to Own, Hudforeclosed.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rent to Own Scams First House Financial, American Standard Online, First Step Equity, Go Rent to Own, Hudforeclosed.

Oh... I didn't even realize that was there. I merely copied and pasted the link. Can I edit that out? Because the link should work without that part there.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rent to Own Scams First House Financial, American Standard Online, First Step Equity, Go Rent to Own, Hudforeclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina Grant View Post
    Oh... I didn't even realize that was there. I merely copied and pasted the link. Can I edit that out? Because the link should work without that part there.
    There you go, Fixed
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There you go, Fixed
    No you didn't :) You fixed the text of links, not links themself.

anyway can clean up all these msgs about links from here, not on the topic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nina Grant View Post
    Nina, that extra parameter on a link is used to track the source where you got the link from, usually in scam-world used by uplines.
    If a person who came with a special parameter on a link registers/deposits money/ etc., a person who brought you in (gave you the link) gets % of your money for it.