Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Instant Rewards Network

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Instant Rewards Network

Another one somebody asked me about.

Site: Instant Rewards Network

It appears to be some sort of incentived offers program where people get rewards for taking
    offers. Can't find if there is

A bunch of income-specific testimonials on the front page - usually not a good sign.
    FTC Publishes Final Guides Governing Endorsements, Testimonials | Federal Trade Commission

I'm assuming there's some way people are supposed to make money by promoting Instant Rewards Network to other people.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Instant Rewards Network

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Another one somebody asked me about.

Site: Instant Rewards Network

It appears to be some sort of incentived offers program where people get rewards for taking
    offers. Can't find if there is

A bunch of income-specific testimonials on the front page - usually not a good sign.
    FTC Publishes Final Guides Governing Endorsements, Testimonials | Federal Trade Commission

I'm assuming there's some way people are supposed to make money by promoting Instant Rewards Network to other people.

I just want to give you a little information about Instant Rewards. Instant Rewards is one of the few work at home opportunities that is real, you get a 1099 for tax purposes once you earn $600.00. Yes this company is recognized by the IRS as a legitimate business. I actually know people that make money with this and have actually seen their payment proofs. They do what they say they will do and have a huge training and support system. There are NO recurring fees EVER!! You can start for $1.00. You pay that $1.00 and you NEVER have to pay another dime! It's membership is huge. They are an affiliate program and they provide the advertising platform for large companies like Disney, Blockbuster, Netflix, Walmart, Hydroxatone and Redbox just to name a few.

It really does work. it's not a pyramid or MLM and it won't work if you don't put in the effort. It's an easy system but not always easy to get it rolling and that is due to the fact that everyone believes that all work at home opportunities are scams and people are afraid. I can understand that because a lot of them are scams but this one is NOT. I know it for a fact and it's not because I am trying to promote it, it's because I know it works and I am just offering the information.

If you would like more information about how it works or anything let me know and I will give you more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Instant Rewards Network

Quote Originally Posted by becca View Post
    Instant Rewards is one of the few work at home opportunities that is real, you get a 1099 for tax purposes once you earn $600.00. Yes this company is recognized by the IRS as a legitimate business.

A 1099 doesn't mean a business is "recognized" by the IRS as legitimate.

More to the point could you substantiate this:

They are an affiliate program and they provide the advertising platform for large companies like Disney, Blockbuster, Netflix, Walmart, Hydroxatone and Redbox just to name a few.

If you would like more information about how it works or anything let me know and I will give you more information.
    Shills.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

... They are an affiliate program and they provide the advertising platform for large companies like Disney, Blockbuster, Netflix, Walmart, Hydroxatone and Redbox just to name a few.
    Interesting, and that is why they use google Adsense on their page ? :)
    And that is also why they use "Lead Capture System" cheap web based small software to power everything they do with under $1k price tag ? :)

Such powerful advertising network picked the best place to be hosted at, on WiredTree VPS hosting in Illinois :)

They got 5 IP addresses on the account (173.199.177.192 - 196)
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-03-2014 at 01:32 PM.

6. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

becca: Welcome to RS. Since this company is "real" according to you, then you won't mind telling us the address and phone number of the company, who are the owners of the company, their IRS number, the company number and all the states where they are registered to do business.

I look forward to your providing us this information.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Can help you with some of it Lynn.

here is what they send:
    IRN_1099.jpg

their EIN was blacked out by a guy i got it from.

There is no "SREE MEDIA INC" in Illinois
    but there is one in Delaware (anonymous, registered with an agent)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Can help you with some of it Lynn.

here is what they send:
    IRN_1099.jpg

their EIN was blacked out by a guy i got it from.

There is no "SREE MEDIA INC" in Illinois
    but there is one in Delaware (anonymous, registered with an agent)
    Thanks, but since becca "knows" everything there is to know about the company, I think it is only fitting that becca provides us all the information. I look forward to becca providing it to us.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Address in Illinois is UPS drop box

UPS Drop Box Mount Prospect, 1749 W Golf Rd IL 60056

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have proof its being run by Antony Wright, scammer who was behind ZNZ Promotions scam

also his: imnmarketing .com
    and instantmoneynetwork .com
    Last edited by NikSam; 02-03-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think people are going to need a 1099. No money is going to be made

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, seems becca has gone MIA. You don't suppose my questions were too tough for becca to answer?
    EagleOne

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I knew all I had to do was a Google search with the names and it would come up with something connected to one I am watching.

Affiliate At Instant Rewards Profiles Board - Professional Experience,Email,Phone numbers..Everything!

2012 - Present
    Affiliate at Instant Rewards - Instant Rewards
    I joined a company free and can get paid each time someone signs up almost immediately ! $20.00 each time . Please check out my website for more information. All you have to do is complete a free offer .Thank you so much !Carla Carey
    Carla Carey - Independent Representative at LifePharm Global Network

related thread: http://www.realscam.com/f14/people-u...m-others-2703/
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/WorkFromHom...ocation=stream

How it works? It's simple. Instant Rewards works with Fortune 500 Companies like DirectTV, Blockbuster, Netflix, Walmart and many others and they pay us to have people try out their products. All Trials on here are Free or low cost.

You sign up, earn 1.00 credit points doing offers, and start making money right away. You never have to do any offers again, unless you want to upgrade to earn even more. And you dont even have to keep the offers. You can actually cancel them before the end of the Trial period and you keep your points. The only thing they require is you have to keep the Trial for at least 80 - 90 %. So, on a 7 day Trial, you simply cancel on day 6 and keep your points.
    Everybody has to go through this in order to get started.
    another blog

https://www.facebook.com/workforinstantrewards

https://www.facebook.com/instantrewards

Oh wow, Facebook has them growing like weeds!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scammer with hand out

And you dont even have to keep the offers. You can actually cancel them before the end of the Trial period and you keep your points. The only thing they require is you have to keep the Trial for at least 80 - 90 %. So, on a 7 day Trial, you simply cancel on day 6 and keep your points.
    Overall that seems like a hassle.

Give up your details for a free box of toothpaste, what could go wrong? One of the bigger complaints consumers have is trying to cancel crap from things the inadvertently sign up for. I also question what the companies pimping this are being paid to drive people to the "trial periods". Is this any different than being paid per click and generating a bunch of fake clicks? How pleased the companies paying them must be to basically have a bunch of people signing up for free trials just to get paid and a free bottle opener. Or are they companies that make it near impossible to cancel, and 4 months of your card being banged before you finally cancel it in disgust?

Free trial offers costly if you fail to cancel in time - CBS 5 - KPHO

Best to stick with a proven winner, attend Time Share weekends, get a free 35mm camera to sell on EBAY.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Hmm, seems becca has gone MIA. You don't suppose my questions were too tough for becca to answer?
    Still trying to get the egg off her face??!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Still trying to get the egg off her face??!!!!
    Are we sure that's egg??? Where were her feet before she stuck them in he mouth???
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!