Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nik Spooner and Margy Peloe

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nik Spooner and Margy Peloe

https://www.facebook.com/john.howard.12532364?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.spooner.7 Nik`s fb accounts, so he is using different names, or Nik could be a fake one or probably stolen identity

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    Have you tried reporting him to the police in the first instance?
    +1
    Mick check your PM box.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Didnt seem to link
    http://www.champnews.com/Picture_Lib...5/01005105.JPG
    Attachment 6569
    Attachment 6570

The house seems pristine so either they don't live ther or gave it a good clean and tidy for the photos
    I would also assume no children.
    I must add at this point that i pmed the original information about the companies although it was publically available.
    I don't like posting peoples houses - as we did before on Terry Stern of Banners Broker - when the person isn't highly suspicious.
    It turna out Terry either was a scammer or was working with/for them.
    At the moment all we have is Margy and nick ACCUSED of scamming ( all be it by an admin of Realscam) and an anonymous poster "Mick" who says he was scammed by Nik.

I would ask whether Mick can verify who he is to an admin of Realscam at this point.

"I spy strangers" is I think the parliamentary term.

Anyway I have been criticised before for warning people not to go off half cocked but ~ please exercise caution and don't jump on any bandwagons.

that being said the long list of HYIP involvments of Nik do in my view provide Prima faciae evidence to justify the suspicion that he is a serial scammer.

Post Thanks / Like

Nik Spooner @Tetleyboy on Twitter
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT ??

No mention of Banners Broker ??

Surely you're not ashamed of your connection to such an obvious an online ponzi fraud, Nik.

ESPECIALLY given the numbers of victims new members you suckered...err... recruited

Nik Spooners' nik-spooner profile on LinkedIn

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

A person who claims to be a friend of Nick Spooner and who uses the name Terry Westhaven posted at WLD forum and has some concerns about this thread and what is posted here....
    I am inviting him to come post his concerns here.....
    I hope that realscam admins and members will allow him to state his case and will allow him frank and open ADULT discussion.....

I will be most upset if he accepts my invitation to come here and is then just attacked and this turns into anything but an adult discussion....

Thanks in advance
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

BUMMER,

I was hoping Nik Spooner, Margy Peloe or Ian Parker would follow through with their complaints and take this to court.

Too late, people.

Banners Broker is a (failed) HYIP ponzi fraud and the names of Nik Spooner, Margy Peloe and Ian Parker are forever associated with it.

And, that would be "associated with Banners Broker" by Nik Spooner, Margy Peloe and Ian Parker and NOT by me or anyone here at
    REALSCAM.com

The times really ARE a'changin'

Serial fraudsters can no longer expect to be able to go their merry way, jumping from scam to scam.

Ask Nanci Jo Frazer, or Dawn Wright-Olivares or one of the several thousand Zeek Rewards "winners" who are being asked to pay back their illicit HYIP ponzi fraud earnings if things are different today that they were on January 1, 2013.

Consumers now have the means to strike back and defend themselves using the power of the same internet which has allowed fraud and fraudsters to proliferate in the recent past.

YOU accepted money for recruiting others into the Banners Broker fraud, putting YOU into a totally different category than other victims of the fraud.

11. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post

Serial fraudsters can no longer expect to be able to go their merry way, jumping from scam to scam.
    I think I see what is going on here, FACTS are not subject to copyright, unadulterated bullshit promoting endless recruiting schemes another kettle of fish.

Ideas, facts, and processes are not subject to copyright. In order to be eligible for copyright protection, a work must be both creative and fixed in a tangible medium. Names and titles are not, by themselves, subject to copyright protection. https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright...copyright.html

For similar reasons, copyright does not protect facts — whether scientific, historical, biographical or news of the day. - See more at: Copyright Basics FAQ :: Copyright Overview by Rich Stim :: Stanford Copyright and Fair Use Center
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

What has the good Nik Spooner been up to of late ??

He's apparently moved on from Banners Broker to fields anew:

Surround yourself with success other HYIP ponzi pimps and it will rub off on you.