Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Is Rippln a pyramid scheme? MLM? fun game? You decide.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Rippln a pyramid scheme? MLM? fun game? You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by baylee View Post
    I don't believe he learned anything from Zeek! He was paid from zeek and was boosting zeek and now he is paid from rippln and boosting it.
    remember he's had the same problem long before zeek. he's a lying scumbag scammer.

Post Thanks / Like

He claims he is not paid by Rippln but rather by one of the founders/investors. He will not say which one, even when pressed.

"I just saw this question. Why does it matter who hired me, as long as you and the rest of the world know I have been hired? Will it change your position about RippLn?"

Other comments tend to point to Terry LaCore as his client. https://plus.google.com/109752959453...ts/bM3MFMAMLty

"Interesting comment. Everyone talks about money, like RippLn is a client. My client has investments in several different network marketing companies. When I say anything about RippLn, it's out of friendship with some of the founders and many of those who are reps in the field with RippLn. "

I am not familiar enough with the laws to know if the kind of underhanded promotion by way of obfuscation and misinformation Troy engages in is illegal in itself, but it really is scummy and he should be ashamed of himself.

However, if there's one thing I know about human beings it's that rationalization and getting paid often go hand in hand. He sees himself as an advocate.

Post Thanks / Like

When I say anything about RippLn, it's out of friendship with some of the founders and many of those who are reps in the field with RippLn.
    Really? Well, how did that work out for you last time?

This is a great question, and I actually address this in a video I just did on XLER8.

Twice in 2009 I did not follow my own benchmarks, and guidelines due to personal relationships. Once was with Global Verge, the other was XLER8.

In both cases instead fo sticking with facts, I allowed my personal relationships with friends in those companies determine how we reported.

With Global Verge, I revered the category and gave them a chance to change, based on friends asking for me to let up.

I take full responsibility for this action, and within two weeks realized the corporate leadership had not changed, and came to the conclusion that those I called friends, may very well be involved in the overall culture that has been created.

When XLER8 left the MLM arena this week and left 6400 reps scrambling, I realized I had once again allowed friendships to interfere with the facts.

The quarterly report published in November was very clear, if the field did not increase sales of the product, instead of just recruiting new people to fill the void of those leaving, the company would have to focus on different marketing channels.

I read it, and did not report. I was a true wake up call for me to realize, friendships are great, but facts must be delivered even if it means friendships may be stretched.

No excuses the buck stops with me. I should never have reversed my stance, and since that time we have continued to focus and gather information on Global Verge.

I understand in most cases the Scam family and the MLMHelpDesk family do not see MLM in the same light. However, there are some good companies.

I want to thank you here at Scam for allowing me to post from time to time, and for accepting me as a guest to this community.

Hope this clears things up.

And... I promise I will not listen to my upline :)

Living An Epic Adventure,

Troy

Troy Dooly
    MLMHelpDesk.com
    Never gets old. LMAO
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Dooly has lost his mind if he thinks this is not FUD with the very specific purpose of trying to scare people from filing complaints about the Rippln Chat app on the app stores.

From https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TroyDoo...ts/SWVsroVJcmF

"@John... The app world is changing faster than email, and that is because of demographics. Now, I will not say just apps, but when you review the statistics, you do see that more and more people and companies are shifting their marketing budgets to mobile over email.

We saw the same thing happen in 2000-2001 with a huge shift from direct mail to email marketing.

What are you reporting to Apple? I think I have missed something.

By the way, make sure if you really are contacting Apple that you are very specific. They are tightening up on people who just make complaints. I would not want to see your accounts hit for anything. "

Edit: Oh yeah, and asking me to write for his son's site is pretty "WHAAAAAT?" too.

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by felgercarb View Post
    Mr. Dooly has lost his mind if he thinks this is not FUD with the very specific purpose of trying to scare people from filing complaints about the Rippln Chat app on the app stores.

From https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TroyDoo...ts/SWVsroVJcmF

"@John... The app world is changing faster than email, and that is because of demographics. Now, I will not say just apps, but when you review the statistics, you do see that more and more people and companies are shifting their marketing budgets to mobile over email.

We saw the same thing happen in 2000-2001 with a huge shift from direct mail to email marketing.

What are you reporting to Apple? I think I have missed something.

By the way, make sure if you really are contacting Apple that you are very specific. They are tightening up on people who just make complaints. I would not want to see your accounts hit for anything. "

Edit: Oh yeah, and asking me to write for his son's site is pretty "WHAAAAAT?" too.
    lol. Then as a time-worn distraction move he posts this...

"Daivd, I think you would make a great guest writer for our sister blog, run by my son Tech and Gaming News. Your ability to articulate information from a Tech perspective is fantastic."
    OMFreakingG!

Post Thanks / Like

Rippln is still chugging along, in spite of going from 15K PTAT on the official facebook site to under 200 over the last few months. They are recruiting, recruiting recruiting, but AFAIK nobody has a payout for App Share, and there is evidence that App Share is not exactly working as it should be.

chelsey3.jpg

Mr. Dooly's efforts to head off any objections or serious questions notwithstanding, is there anyone who thinks Rippln isn't a pyramid scheme at this point?

Post Thanks / Like

All's Quite on the Rippln Front

I've been waiting for some sign of life from this company before doing an update. More missed call dates, no updates from corporate, in fact the only proof we have that these folks haven't blown town is that someone keeps editing less than favorable comments from the official facebook page. Well last night I did find something, I don't think it's the reason they stuffed a sock in their collective lie holes but it might prove an effective excuse for doing so.

A Tale of Two Ripples

Long before Rippln started hyping their flawed and failing vision of "commerce through the ripple" another company, a far more credible one, staked a claim to a certain intellectual property. Ripple Labs is an interesting company, the type of small high tech firm that attracts favorable media coverage and capitol investments. That alone should be enough to separate it in anyone's minds from a failing fraud like Rippln but I say that from the perspective of someone who is informed enough about Rippln to understand that they are not a technology company and to the extent that they have pretended to be one has been a huge and public embarrassment. However I don't have any sort of "skin" in this game. Rippln's assorted frauds and failures cost me nothing, the same may not true of Ripple Labs. Last Friday (the 27th) Ripple Labs filed a trademark infringement suit against Rippln in federal court, Northern District of California.

The complaint can be read here:
    1-main.pdf

NATURE OF THE ACTION

1. This is an action seeking injunctive relief and damages arising from the Defendants’
    violation of the Lanham Act, the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (“ACPA”),
    California’s unfair competition statute (California’s Business and Professions Code section 17200),
    and common law unfair competition.
    GENERAL ALLEGATIONS
    Plaintiff Ripple Labs and the RIPPLE Trademark

11. For many years, Ripple Labs has developed, maintained, and operated a hugely
    successful currency exchange service that provides on-line, real-time currency trading and cash
    management.

12. Specifically, Ripple Labs facilitates the transfers of electronic cash equivalents and
    provides virtual currency exchange transaction services for transferrable electronic cash equivalent
    units having a specified cash value.

13. Ripple Labs is the exclusive owner of all rights, title, and interest in U.S. Trademark
    No. 4,453,543 for the word mark “RIPPLE” for “Financial services, namely, providing secure
    payment options to members of an online community via a global computer network through the use
    of traditional currency and virtual currency” in international class 036, and U.S. Trademark No.
    4,453,376 for the word mark “RIPPLE COMMUICATIONS” for “Financial services and financial
    transaction services, namely, providing secure commercial transactions and payment options” in
    international class 036, as well as any and all common law rights and goodwill associated therewith
    (collectively referred to herein as, the “RIPPLE Trademark”).
    Defendants and Their Wrongful Conduct

19. Long after Ripple Labs and its predecessors established rights and goodwill in
    connection with the RIPPLE Trademark, Defendants commenced adopted the confusingly similar
    mark RIPPLN for its services.

20. The Defendants—using both the nearly-identical mark RIPPLN and identical mark
    RIPPLE (“the Infringing Marks”)—provide network marketing services, whereby Defendants
    compensate users monetarily and through value equivalents in the form of Defendants’ own
    currency in connection with Defendants’ social networking platform. Additionally, Defendants
    provide advertisement opportunities to third parties, and offer a payment system for sharing
    applications under the Infringing Marks.
    24. The Infringing RIPPLN Websites describe the following services offered by the
    Defendants under the Infringing Marks: “bring[ing] long-over due transparency to the social
    engagement business and has created a new monetary model for ‘eyeball acquisition.’”
    31. Defendants and their Infringing Marks have also been associated with substantial
    negative press. Several websites and blogs have characterized the Defendants’ application as a
    “scam” and a “scheme.”
    Say it ain't so. Oh, wait.,...;)

32. As a result, Defendants are harming consumers and irreparably damaging the
    goodwill associated with Ripple Labs and Ripple Labs’ RIPPLE Trademark.
    33. By using the Infringing Marks to promote their untrustworthy services, Defendants
    are irreparably damaging the goodwill associated with the RIPPLE Trademark.
    I gotta say, they do have a point. The complaint makes further note that Ripple Labs filed a timely objection with the USPTO seeking to block Rippln's effort to secure trade or wordmarks for the word "Rippln" and that process is ongoing so Rippln has known there was a dispute here since May 24th of this year and have chosen to proceed with their name and metaphor anyway. A simple Googling of "Rippln" and "Ripple Labs" turns up many results of people confusing the two companies or assuming they are one and the same. Needless to say any such confusion damages Ripple Labs' reputation and that's what this suit alleges. I think they have a strong argument here.

A preliminary injunction is being sought, which would prevent Rippln from at a minimum using the words "ripple" and "rippln" in any ongoing marketing. Is this why Rippln has been so silent of late? I don't really think so. They've known about the trademark dispute since May and this suit was filed two days ago. But this may be why they will continue being silent for the foreseeable future, depending on how this case progresses. I'll be the first to admit I believe the courts should shut Rippln down but I wanted their compensation plan to be the issue examined at trial, if that were to happen I have no doubt fraud would be found. But if they are prevented from further robbing the public for reasons other than that, it's still a net positive.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 12-29-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

9. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be at all surprised if WhatsApp Inc came after them next.

Screen Shot 2013-12-29 at 22.34.46.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

From the fb page: guess ya gotta have faith?

"R Melvin McKenzie
    A Fan in my ripple shared with me the newly redesigned page in the COMMERCE tab. WOW! It is eye-catching and so cool. I don't know about anyone else but me and the hundreds of Fans & Players in my ripple are totally satisfied with Rippln, how they're doing things, and the direction they're headed in. I'm in this for the LONG-HAUL.

Some might think that Brian, Jonathan and the other leaders are sittin' on their duffs kickin' back and enjoying our money, but as a business owner myself I can say that what they're doing is using that money to help with further research & development, negotiating with myriad merchants in order that we can go to various stores like Best Buy, etc., to make a purchase and have some of the credit go to our Rippln account and much more.

Those who are not involved in high-level business negotiations cannot fully comprehend the incredibly stressful business negotiations the founders are constantly engaged in. I understand it because as a former Army sergeant, I worked in Command levels (similar to Corporate levels) and sat in on meetings with high-level officers and was instrumental in decision-making and the hammering out of policy & procedures. The only way someone can appreciate it is to be there. So, I'd like to take my hat off to the Rippln founders to say we will cheer you on and support you all the way. Thanks for providing a way for us to supplement our personal accounts and businesses with perpetual cash flow from the products you have supplied and will supply. GO RIPPLN!"

Post Thanks / Like

Justia.com

Unlike Rippln, Ripple Labs is a real company, with real products and is based in San Francisco
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fat City, LA View Post

"R Melvin McKenzie
    A Fan in my ripple shared with me the newly redesigned page in the COMMERCE tab. WOW! It is eye-catching and so cool. I don't know about anyone else but me and the hundreds of Fans & Players in my ripple are totally satisfied with Rippln, how they're doing things, and the direction they're headed in. I'm in this for the LONG-HAUL.

Some might think that Brian, Jonathan and the other leaders are sittin' on their duffs kickin' back and enjoying our money, but as a business owner myself I can say that what they're doing is using that money to help with further research & development, negotiating with myriad merchants in order that we can go to various stores like Best Buy, etc., to make a purchase and have some of the credit go to our Rippln account and much more.

Those who are not involved in high-level business negotiations cannot fully comprehend the incredibly stressful business negotiations the founders are constantly engaged in. I understand it because as a former Army sergeant, I worked in Command levels (similar to Corporate levels) and sat in on meetings with high-level officers and was instrumental in decision-making and the hammering out of policy & procedures. The only way someone can appreciate it is to be there. So, I'd like to take my hat off to the Rippln founders to say we will cheer you on and support you all the way. Thanks for providing a way for us to supplement our personal accounts and businesses with perpetual cash flow from the products you have supplied and will supply. GO RIPPLN!"
    R Melvin's comment had some amusing follow ups (which no doubt will be deleted):

• Angel Gordon When I click on my commerce tab there is no change to my page Another change just for American ripplers?? :((
      Like · 1 · January 2 at 2:15pm

• R Melvin McKenzie It could be just signal interference within the Internet lines. I contacted about 15 people and two of them reported no change also, but the rest said it's fine. So, just check it every now and then. If it remains like that over a day or two, then contact Rippln Support.
      Like · January 2 at 7:35pm

• Angel Gordon Signal interference from the star ship Enterprise perhaps?? Hahaha
        Like · 2 · Yesterday at 1:50am

• Angel Gordon Best excuse yet Melvin
        Like · 2 · Yesterday at 1:50am

• R Melvin McKenzie Angel, instead of being sarcastic, why not give an inference instead of resorting to nebulous phrases. I'm asking this in a humble way. Also, have you tried contacting Support?
        Like · Yesterday at 8:51am

• Angel Gordon Instead of nonsense, let's have some communication from the leadership! The rippln ship seems a bit rudderless at the moment
        Like · 2 · Yesterday at 1:47pm

• Alex Walker Angel, Internet Signal Interference (ISI) by the USS Enterprise doesn't make sense to me ..I think it would be more likely due to Klingon activity or solar flares

Like · 1 · Yesterday at 2:00pm

• R Melvin McKenzie Again, have you communicated with them?
        Like · Yesterday at 5:19pm

• Angel Gordon Ah I forgot about the naughty Klingons hahaha
        Like · 16 hours ago

• Angel Gordon contacted who R Melvin McKenzie? The Klingons or Rippln support? I think I will try both. I wonder who will answer first haha
        Like · 1 · 16 hours ago

Internet Signal Interference (ISI) aside from a free member's view of the commerce tab there isn't a new video but the one that is there roughly corresponds to Melvin's description about as accurately as anything else he's said on that page. Qapla' Rippln.

OK, not even sure why I bothered sourcing but I'm calling BS on this, from the latest App Share Catalog:

RipIran.jpg

Am I reading this right? Rippln is claiming to be able to pay people for sharing Android Apps in Iran? Iran? No Apps in South America but Brian Underwood stuck up a deal with Seyed Ali Khamenei? OK, there is some thin possibility here: [Link to TechCrunch]

Google today announced that Android developers can now make their free apps available in Iran, one of the few countries where app downloads through Google’s store were completely unavailable until now. Paid apps and apps that use in-app billing, Google notes, will still remain unavailable in Iran for the time being.

For developers, this move opens up an interesting new market, though given Iran’s tendency to shut down access to Google’s services, it remains to be seen how long these apps will remain available. Google and Iran, after all, have a pretty tumultuous relationship. Just this June, Google announced that it had uncovered an Iranian spy campaign that, ahead of Iran’s last election, targeted Iranian citizens through phishing emails.
    No in app purchases means no one, especially AppLift, will pay Rippln for downloads in Iran. But Rippln has yet to find anything they couldn't lie about, why should this be any different?
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Unlike Rippln, Ripple Labs is a real company, with real products and is based in San Francisco
    but total idiots, they cannot possible win that as there is no infringement. on the other hand "RIPPLN" is a (tm) by Lacore since April
    USPTO TTABVUE. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System

and Ripple Labs does not look like have any (tm) and on top is not even remotely close to what they do or to the name.

Those idiots "Ripple Labs (originally called OpenCoin)" also suing RIPPLD LLC and someone who produces some "Ripple Cards"
    their legal name Is OpenCoin Inc. not Ripple Labs , they cannot even get their own name right. and their claim that "RIPPLN" infringes on "RIPPLE" and "RIPPLE COMMINICATIONS" (tm)s which they just got - Dec 24 :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-04-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ripple labs / Opencoin - an anonymous payment processor – also has its fan base from people like us :)

Exposing the Ripple Scam | OpenCoin Inc's Cash In on Bitcoin's Popularity
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-04-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If OpenCoin / Ripple Lab claimed that they had been using that term since 2004 -ish then they can.

Trademark Status & Document Retrieval

The SM Rippln was applied in Oct 2012 and "published" (for reviews? Not too familiar with TM process) and OpenCoin / Ripple labs immediately filed a dispute.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

They are viewing it from the viewpoint of Cryptocurrency enthusiast though.

They basically claim that Ripple's "tokens", while interesting, doesn't have the same "chic" of Bitcoin and they rather believe in the few God-knows-who-runs-it exchanges around the world than the distributed gateways Ripple operates with, and since they all eventually go back to Opencoin, it's not as "open" as OpenCoin would like you to believe.

I'm not an economist, but basically what OpenCoin did is they created these "Ripples" (XRP) as a super-currency, but only for exchange purposes. It's a lot like dollars, or Euros are used in the world... as sort of a global exchange unit. Ripple wants to be the online equivalent.

I wouldn't call Ripple a scam just because a few Bitcoin enthusiasts say so, but I don't see why this one would succeed / replace Bitcoin either.

But it is SURELY more legitimate than Rippln. :D
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

about trademarks there is no infringement

Rippln is not Ripple;
    They do not clash in same type of products of services and would not cause confusions between 2;
    Rippln was registered before Ripple;
    Rippln registration was not an attempt to pretend to be Ripple;

and Opencoin idiots more likely will get their ass kicked out of court because they suing everybody out there who has 5 letters "RIPPL"
    in trademarks and they themselves have no legal claim for that 5 letter combination and such.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"R Melvin McKenzie

The ol' "You can't know (what it's like)!" gimmick.

Post Thanks / Like

All other companies keep requesting extensions to oppose, except LaCore, who said NO, therefore has to be settled in court.

RIPPLN_TM.jpg

Here is the dumb opposition OpenCoin filed: http://tsdr.uspto.gov/caseviewer/pdf...x=5#docIndex=5

OpenCoin, Inc. (“OpenCoin” or “Opposer”), a company organized under the laws of
    California with a principal place of business in San Francisco, California, will be damaged by
    registration on the Principal Register of the mark RIPPLN, shown in Application Serial No.
    85/758,124, filed by LaCore Enterprises, LLC (“LaCore” or “Applicant”),

Application sets forth a date of first use
    of at least as early as July 31, 1998.

13. The appearance and sound between the parties’ RIPPLE Marks and the RIPPLN
    applications create a likelihood of confusion among the consuming public. The Applicant’s use
    of the RIPPLN applications in services identical or closely associated with Opposer’s services
    creates an even higher likelihood of confusion among the consuming public.

14. In fact, Applicant has recently begun using the RIPPLN mark in commerce, and
    there have already been instances of actual confusion with Opposer’s RIPPLE Marks.
    They claim they used Ripple when they were in kindergarden :)
    Last edited by NikSam; 01-05-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Would be nice if discovery happens both ways during a trial.
    1. RippLN would be noticed as scam/pyramid
    2. Ripple Labs/Opencoin - an anonymous unregistered payment processor - would be found violating California laws and FinCEN regulations for not being registered as MSB and violating AML laws.

Post Thanks / Like

He is at in again. Love the capitalized words.
    Is he saying this 'tongue in cheek'? Try to force something to happen by Rippoffland Admin?
    I added Bernie Madoff comment

R Melvin McKenzie
    "It's great to see leaders like Jonathan and his lovely wife vacationing together during the holidays.

If everybody minded their own rippls and continue growing it into a truly worldwide organization, you'll be able to take long vacations like this too. Kudos to Jonathan.

Anyway, all the holiday hoopla is over now and everybody's back to work tomorrow. I have complete confidence we'll definitely hear from the leaders about the new events, products, apps, etc., coming down the pipeline.

Those of you who choose to stay in Rippln and are FORWARD thinkers, remember that prominent people like Raymond Aaron, New York Times Bestselling Author, and one of the world's top success coaches is a Rippln Player, as well as other famous actors, doctors, teachers, and hi-level CEOs of certain businesses that you buy from. There is no way on this earth that Rippln could scam them. So, trust that this is a truly unique business that will help you to earn substantial passive cash flow as the months and years flow by. (SEE BERNIE MADOFF)

Regarding all the whiners that have been as impatient as a 2-yr-old baby, and posting all their negative and denigrating comments here, well, even if Rippln came out with an app that could transport us into the future at the speed of light, the whiners would complain that even that's not fast enough.

The best thing to do is not even entertain those who are Griping, Whining, Grumbling, Beefing, Belly-Aching, & Moaning because when there is a problem, all they do is complain about it and inevitably become A PART of the problem."
    Last edited by Fat City, LA; 01-05-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Those of you who choose to stay in Rippln and are FORWARD thinkers, remember that prominent people like Raymond Aaron, New York Times Bestselling Author, and one of the world's top success coaches is a Rippln Player, as well as other famous actors, doctors, teachers, and hi-level CEOs of certain businesses that you buy from.
    Isn't Raymond Aaron the guy who partnered with JT Foxx? Yeah, so he's someone only an MLM junkie would think was credible.

24. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wait a minute - wouldn't this lawsuit be the perfect excuse to change the name of Rippln and get a whole new string of suckers into the same deal under a different name? Their missing a golden opportunity!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding all the whiners that have been as impatient as a 2-yr-old baby, and posting all their negative and denigrating comments here, well, even if Rippln came out with an app that could transport us into the future at the speed of light,
    That would be so swwwwwwwwwwweeettt. SOMEWHERE IN THE FUTURE, no one in Rippln has been paid, and we have all saved two years of HAPPY TALK being some sort of a valid business strategy. Alan Sills makes video 9349 telling people "it was a venture", but I have a still believe in Chris Smith being a man of his word.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

28. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustTooMuchTime View Post
    Wait a minute - wouldn't this lawsuit be the perfect excuse to change the name of Rippln and get a whole new string of suckers into the same deal under a different name? Their missing a golden opportunity!
    I'm thinking it could give them an excuse to shut Rippln down altogether (through no fault of their own ) they can walk away from the whole Rippln mess with the money they have scammed so far.

They can then wait a little time, then come back with another scam.

Underwood & gang could then say "Hey guys we're as clean as a whistle, there was nothing wrong with Rippln it was just a name thing that got Rippln shut down.
    Have you seen our new opportunity? It's gonna go ultra-mega viral. This time next year you could be a gazillionaire"

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

30. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He is at in again. Love the capitalized words.
    Is he saying this 'tongue in cheek'? Try to force something to happen by Rippoffland Admin?
    I added Bernie Madoff comment

R Melvin McKenzie
    "It's great to see leaders like Jonathan and his lovely wife vacationing together during the holidays.

If everybody minded their own rippls and continue growing it into a truly worldwide organization, you'll be able to take long vacations like this too. Kudos to Jonathan.

Anyway, all the holiday hoopla is over now and everybody's back to work tomorrow. I have complete confidence we'll definitely hear from the leaders about the new events, products, apps, etc., coming down the pipeline.

Those of you who choose to stay in Rippln and are FORWARD thinkers, remember that prominent people like Raymond Aaron, New York Times Bestselling Author, and one of the world's top success coaches is a Rippln Player, as well as other famous actors, doctors, teachers, and hi-level CEOs of certain businesses that you buy from. There is no way on this earth that Rippln could scam them. So, trust that this is a truly unique business that will help you to earn substantial passive cash flow as the months and years flow by. (SEE BERNIE MADOFF)

Regarding all the whiners that have been as impatient as a 2-yr-old baby, and posting all their negative and denigrating comments here, well, even if Rippln came out with an app that could transport us into the future at the speed of light, the whiners would complain that even that's not fast enough.

The best thing to do is not even entertain those who are Griping, Whining, Grumbling, Beefing, Belly-Aching, & Moaning because when there is a problem, all they do is complain about it and inevitably become A PART of the problem."
    good response:
    "Angel Gordon Yeah it is great to see! I just want to see some action...some communication for the leadership in Rippln. Being positive is great but we need the company to deliver on what it proclaimed it was going to do! Photo guessero launch for android... Another 5 or 6 apps were promised.. Rippln open ID (where iPhone accessories etc would be sold through the Ripple)....A world class/revolutionary communication app was promised ( we got 'Rippln chat' app instead...full of bugs! )....no physical goods in the Rippln expect a watch for sale in the USA only...An app catalogue which has potential if you are in the USA ( which is the only product that Rippln is really promoting at the moment ).... No company hangouts...no blog updates.. Just rumours that senior people have left... It is great to be optimistic but sometimes it is not enough. I am still hanging in here but we just need some communication and knowledge of the company's future plans! That is the most important fact that we desperately need not hearing about so called amazing people and companies that can't be scammed. So what?? Everyone can be scammed... Just ask these guys on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_...ors_in_Bernard... Have a great day
    Like · Reply · 2 · about an hour ago · Edited"