Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I just warn and inform the public about possible scams. Investigating you and your company has been a most fascinating undertaking. If you can quote and refute a false statement of fact then please be my guest. Otherwise, RS will continue on as usual!
    Now, Mom!!! You are maligning this poor soul even though his creds are legit...BS ( Bachelor of Scamming ) he has not yet earned his MS ( Master of scamming ) 'cause he ain't good enough...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

2. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

BTW, need to rename this thread, this guy isn't much of a challenge...!

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKernan View Post
    Sure was a threat, matter of a fact a promise. Watch in learn when you do people wrong you have a right to defend the difference is. You don't take blows at a lion.
    Capture.JPG

Donald, you seem to miss the whole point of the site and the people who post here. You have been caught red handed in more lies than anyone I have seen in a while. Rather than address them, or decide to fix your life for the better this is what you come up with? Try this: " I am not making a threat, but a promise. Watch and learn, I have a right to defend my reputation. Leave off the lion thing, sounds silly."

People who read this now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are offering non-registered securities, have promoted massive failures like Mike Dillard, are not getting a dual BS/MBA. And from your own statements, have raised, 100 Million, just a million, and don't manage millions yet, which is it? Here is the thing, you have a problem with lying, not lying like telling the girlfriend you liked her cooking lying, like pathological lying.

From the worlds most revered medical dictionary. Pseudologia fantastica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In psychiatry, pseudologia fantastica, also called mythomania, compulsive lying or pathological lying, is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth, being unaware that they are relating fantasies

I mean this in the nicest of ways, GET HELP. I also mean this in the most serious of ways, never give your heart or cash to a liar, unless you enjoy heartbreak and losing.

Finally, you seem not even remotely qualified to discern a good investment from a complete scam. It is one thing to do this with your own money, it is a whole other level to do like Mike Dillard and others did with OPM, only to blow it all. Maybe you are a psychopath who cares only about his own pocket and not that of others and none of this matters to you. But a sensible 23 year old would look in the mirror and say holy ****, I am really messing up my life better straighten up while I still can.

Instead of threats Simba, you should be thanking the people at Real Scam for saving you from a life of crime. But short of that, people now have more than enough information to know if sending you a check is a good idea.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

6. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure was a threat, matter of a fact a promise. Watch in learn when you do people wrong you have a right to defend the difference is. You don't take blows at a lion.
    Don't let fear stand in your way...Bring it on....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Quizzical twins proved my hijack-bug fix. Fix problem quickly with galvanized jets.
    Heavy boxes perform quick waltzes and jigs. Brawny gods just flocked up to quiz and vex him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Capture.JPG

Donald, you seem to miss the whole point of the site and the people who post here. You have been caught red handed in more lies than anyone I have seen in a while. Rather than address them, or decide to fix your life for the better this is what you come up with? Try this: " I am not making a threat, but a promise. Watch and learn, I have a right to defend my reputation. Leave off the lion thing, sounds silly."
    He just spelled 'liar' wrong. lol

11. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Quizzical twins proved my hijack-bug fix. Fix problem quickly with galvanized jets.
    Heavy boxes perform quick waltzes and jigs. Brawny gods just flocked up to quiz and vex him.
    LOL,as if he wasn't confused enough already...!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Error loading website

Error Loading Website

Error : Something went wrong here. Please contact support or sales if you are the owner of this site.
    His lovely little website is gone. Awwww. Good thing we can archive it all here for posterity!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to DreamerTopia

PRIVATE INVESTMENT PLATFORM — TWO-TIERED WEALTH EDUCATION

Social media, is the entertainment of online today, Web 2.0 is fading and we are entering Web 3.0.
    My company and design is here to be the first to capitalize on this market and many others.

Why Help Us?

Your probably thinking why invest my company DreamerTopia LLC's back-up funds.
    1. We are a strategic company, leveraging multiple angles in the industry of business.
    2. We are partnered with multiple successful companies fortune 500, and some top tier global companies.
    3. The board is diversified with multiple minds from completely different back grounds combining together to make a successful company.
    4. At age 20 Donald A. Kernan Jr. CEO/Owner, built a successful business in October of 2010 sold it in January 2011 and still getting paid dividends from that company.

What all this means for you is, we work hard, we are aggressive conservative and we are all successful already in our professions. The CEO Donald A. Kernan Jr. is going to make this successful with or without your investment he is only offering this back up funding to help a few investors become wealthy. Dreamertopia is an investment opportunity that needs start up investment. What we offer is a high yield investment program that uses crowd funding for wealth building through online investments.

Partners

@ 2011 DreamerTopia LLC | Terms & Agreement
    Partnered with some of the biggest scams out there!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

His lovely little website is gone. Awwww. Good thing we can archive it all here for posterity!
    To destroy the evidence now is like locking the gate after the horse has bolted.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

18. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This Business is not BBB accredited

DreamerTopia LLC

Unlisted , Brown Deer, WI 53223 dreamertopiallc@gmail.com ! There is an alert on DreamerTopia LLC !

On a scale of A+ to F © 2013 Better Business Bureau®, Inc. | #1000007923
    BBB Reporting Policy | Trademarks | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | BBB Directory
    BBB serving Wisconsin

X According to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
    I asked the BBB to initiate an investigation and poof they are listed as no longer in business. I guess Gatsby wannabee doesn't answer phone calls or e-mails from folks asking questions, perhaps???

Love some Bunny! I do!

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL,as if he wasn't confused enough already...!
    I thought Donald tried to start a pangram competition here.
    Was I wrong ? :)

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure that your father is a constable? You really ought to ask him about the legal consequences of making threats publicly.

But than, comparing yourself to a lion is rather foolish too. One of the larger causes of male lion cub mortality is... their own father.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

24. Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gatsby wannabee has a power point linked on his LinkedIn page.

Commercial Property for Sale - 216 E Mason St 222, Milwaukee, WI 53202 - MLS 1290920

The property is listed at $350,000.00. If scammer boy had 100 million that would be pocket change. Of course, if he and the Vice President, his daddy, were in foreclosure then perhaps Gatsby wannabee is in reality a pauper and this is just another one of his Gatsbyesque delusions of grandeur. I don't think we will ever see DreamerTopia headquartered anywhere but his parents home if they will even allow Gatsby wannabee to keep up this ridiculous charade.

Love some Bunny! I do!

26. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Somebody needs to contact his parents, this fool boy can ruin his life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

k
    Pays
    Applicants

I have a personal project for my company. Entailing I am currently reading books I believe I'll be at 150 in about a year. All books related to investing, business, executive corporate level intel.

What I need is for someone (after I read each book) to thoroughly go over my insight from reading it and documenting and documenting my progress along with my own mixed/coined concepts I create from the knowledge I read.

Pay will be on going and negotiable.
    Any book Gatsby wannabee reads would have to be written in his own special dialect of gibberish. That boy isn't making a lick of sense. I wonder if he has considered a good basic first grade reader???

Does he really think most corporate executives got there with no relavant experience, education, training or true maturity?

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Does he really think most corporate executives got there with no relavant experience, education, training or true maturity?
    Surprising, but a lot of them did.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink re: Black Diamond Consulting Corp. Donald Alan DK Kernan Jr. of DreamerTopia Felony Charges out the Wazoo!!!

You'll be hearing from an attorney and subpoenas will be issued. This is wrong I've pleaded for the removal of the posts and now you've just added more.
    Haven't I heard something like this before?

Oh yeah . . . it was from this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by scamdotcom View Post
    Delete all these posts or I ******* swear I will own your website. I know you have lawsuits coming from George too, 100% I swear on my mother's life.
    I don't think George or Donald will be successful in getting any posts removed. Donald probably doesn't have enough money to hire a good attorney. I don't think he even has enough money to move out of his mom and dad's basement. And George seems to be more interested in getting drunk than going after realscam.

You don't take blows at a lion.
    Quote Originally Posted by scamdotcom View Post
    You guys are fuicking with the wrong bull now.
    A lion and a bull? LOL

Why don't they just tell everybody what they really are . . . .

Dumb and Dumber.

31. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.prosper.com/invest/listi...stingID=700587

DreamerTopia Capital Management, LL Business $15,000 @ 24.19%
    D
    rating
    , 36 month loan

90% funded
    226 bids
    Cancelled Jan-16-2013
    Looks to me like the D rating says it all!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 12-06-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

kernanjr0
    Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

• Members
    • 2 posts

Hello,

In todays finance markets its very hard to raise capital for a start up company. An I personally have lost thousands testing out HYIPs to find a real one. So I figured why not start a real one for once. First off I am based in the USA, which makes everything I will be doing FDIC insured. Number two I have real goals besides making money on a fake program online. So what I have been proposing is to crowd fund the capital I need into a brokerage account managed by an actual trader.

I am cutting it off at $50,000 in capital minimums to invest are in brackets of $5000 you will earn $1000 dividends and I am accepting payments through Solid Trust Pay, Alert Pay, and Liberty Reserve. You will get a contract, you must have a Passport, valid email.

How it works is I will compress all the funding I raise into a brokerage account I currently have attached is a screen shot of my current balance of $15,000.00. This is my own cash so you understand that I am not doing anything I wouldn't do myself. The day trader will be trading the funds and managing it. I will be managing all accounts I am limiting it to 10 investors at $5000 each you can invest more if you would like. Principle is returned in 90 days so I am limiting it to a 90 day investment for all. Just because I won't need to raise capital at that point and Ill be able to launch my company.

This is the real deal no bull **** like the rest of these HYIPS. If you invest $15,000+ we can talk about actual equity in other deals I am doing.

Email: don@dreamertopia.com << Site is not up because I don't have the financing to launch my company
    Email: wealthmastersceo@gmail.com

All questions can be answered via email and at that point I'll provide a contract once you show proof of funds in any of the payment methods above. Solid Trust Pay, Alert Pay, and or Liberty Reserve

Bump Attached Files

Lying little sleazebag has said he had 1 million and 100 million in start-up capital and yet he is all over the web like this begging for money. He can't afford to get a website up, yet he thinks he can guarantee the return of capital in 90 days? He is so completely delusional. HYIPs are extremely high risk and definitely not the real deal. HYIPs are never FDIC insured!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Web Designer for $50,000 - 100,000

Web Designer

Tags: 3d dreamweaver graphic design logo design web design

My name is Donald A. Kernan Jr. I am the CEO of a new Social Media Project. I am building a web development team for my social media project. This is a billion dollar project already have eight figures in funding. Now all programmers who apply for this job not only must be talented but have experience. I do not mean years of experience but have done some type of project in past small or big. I currently have two CTO's, they will interview who ever applies. You will work from home, and once we decided where HQ will be must likely Milwaukee, WI where I was born or LA. Relocation is possible during that time which is about 3-5 years out. We are looking to go global and smash all the other social networks on the planet. This is a very high level project you will work 37-40 hours a week. You will also get an alien ware lab top, which is company property and will be monitored. You will log into our database and program everything you program will be reviewed before entering the server, so if you try to obviously pull a fast one you not only be fired but be sued for a billion dollars and be in debt with my company for life. This is a serious company looking to go IPO in 3-5 years, we will be the next it to social media and entertainment online. Salary will range from $37,000-$65,000 depending on skills and talent and past projects. Hiring about 30 programmers 8-10 in the beginning. Anyone who gets hired in the beginning will be flown out to meet with myself and my team to go over the game plan and go over new hire information etc.... Happy Applying and good luck I am only hiring USA applicants reason for this our economy is down and I want to help hire my own country. Contact me at Donald A. Kernan JR CEO DreamerTopia LLC leave a voicemail I will have my tech get back to you if I don't answer and take down your information. Desired Skills: 3d, Dreamweaver, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Web Design Keywords: Graphic Design, Web, Logo, Graphic, 3d, Dreamweaver, Design

30d+ ago Elance
    Time for the fellows with that white coat!

Love some Bunny! I do!

35. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Web Development Team

Tags: mysql css java ruby on rail xhtml

My name is Donald A. Kernan Jr. I am the CEO of a new Social Media Project. I am building a web development team for my social media project. This is a billion dollar project already have eight figures in funding. Now all programmers who apply for this job not only must be talented but have experience. I do not mean years of experience but have done some type of project in past small or big. I currently have two CTO's, they will interview who ever applies. You will work from home, and once we decided where HQ will be must likely Milwaukee, WI where I was born or LA. Relocation is possible during that time which is about 3-5 years out. We are looking to go global and smash all the other social networks on the planet. This is a very high level project you will work 37-40 hours a week. You will also get an alien ware lab top, which is company property and will be monitored. You will log into our database and program everything you program will be reviewed before entering the server, so if you try to obviously pull a fast one you not only be fired but be sued for a billion dollars and be in debt with my company for life. This is a serious company looking to go IPO in 3-5 years, we will be the next it to social media and entertainment online. Salary will range from $37,000-$65,000 depending on skills and talent and past projects. Hiring about 30 programmers 8-10 in the beginning. Anyone who gets hired in the beginning will be flown out to meet with myself and my team to go over the game plan and go over new hire information etc.... Happy Applying and good luck I am only hiring USA applicants reason for this our economy is down and I want to help hire my own country. Contact me at Donald A. Kernan JR CEO DreamerTopia LLC leave a voicemail I will have my tech get back to you if I don't answer and take down your information. Desired Skills: MySQL, CSS, Java, Ruby on Rails, XHTML Keywords: Web Programming, MySQL, XHTML, Ruby, CSS, Rail, Java
    30d+ ago Elance

Expired
    $50,000 - 100,000

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donald A Kernan Jr
    This is a billion dollar project already have eight figures in funding.
    $000,0001 = 8 figures
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

38. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.prosper.com/invest/listi...stingID=700587

Looks to me like the D rating says it all!
    It was his second attempt to borrow from Prosper, here is first:

Donald_loans2.jpg
    URL: https://www.prosper.com/invest/listi...stingID=695866

He also tried to borrow from Lending Club, also failed:

Donald_loans3.jpg
    URL: https://www.lendingclub.com/browse/l...oan_id=2476689

Post Thanks / Like

so if you try to obviously pull a fast one you not only be fired but be sued for a billion dollars
    .....and then I'm telling dad!