LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Exposing the Ponzi Masters book released by Real Scam member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

I think that's a little pretentious. "how I exposed it"???? I thought you read about it here and then talked abut it on your radio show, (with posters from here BTW)
    And I'm the person who got Ohio's investigation started.... before I even knew you were looking.

Jus' sayin'

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I think that's a little pretentious. "how I exposed it"???? I thought you read about it here and then talked abut it on your radio show, (with posters from here BTW)
    And I'm the person who got Ohio's investigation started.... before I even knew you were looking.

Jus' sayin'
    This is a joke right Gregg???.....

No offence intended Gregg but here is what I posted at WL forum when the resident troll there highlighted your claim....
    --------------------
    How any one person can claim that it was their work that got an investigation started is beyond me...
    It's like 2 fleas each claiming they were first to land on the dog....Totally ridiculous....

For all either of them know I could have sent off emails days b4 either of them....in which case I got the investigation started...
    Point is that unless you know what every other naysayer does, who they contact and exactly when they did it then it's impossible to claim responsibility for being the one who started any investigation.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    This is a joke right Gregg???.....

No offence intended Gregg but here is what I posted at WL forum when the resident troll there highlighted your claim....
    --------------------
    How any one person can claim that it was their work that got an investigation started is beyond me...
    It's like 2 fleas each claiming they were first to land on the dog....Totally ridiculous....

For all either of them know I could have sent off emails days b4 either of them....in which case I got the investigation started...
    Point is that unless you know what every other naysayer does, who they contact and exactly when they did it then it's impossible to claim responsibility for being the one who started any investigation.....
    I agree with that more or less, it's impossible to know who said what to whom and how that led to which actions. xxxxx xxxxxxx is the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at the Ohio Department of Commerce. He was also a recognized expert in banking and not incidentally one of my doctoral advisors. We have remained somewhat close over the years. I have called him before on some occasions that I thought had a locus in Ohio and that he could in fact do something about. As it turns out, nothing I have ever brought to his attention was something he could directly do anything about, such as it is, but he has on two notable cases told me he would refer the matte to someone more appropriate, and in both of those cases action did occur from Ohio prosecutors within a matter of weeks. The action against NJF et all was one of these cases, and the action was brought by a different division of the Ohio Department of Commerce.
    So no, I cannot say with any certainty that I provoked the case, but I do like to think I helped it along. I would also note that in the actual complaint, the prosecutor mentions an "Ohio Investor" (which is necessary to provide jurisdiction) making a payment on March 4th, and if anyone can officially be called the one who .... it would logically be her.

My point, lost I admit in my own hubris, is that James Paris was at best one of a cast of hundreds on this.....and if I was being pretentious in an internet post, I did stop short of using any such claim in the title of a book....

But no, I was not joking, nor was I right, and your point is taken.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 10-05-2013 at 03:12 AM.

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post