Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Women like this as a general rule don't troll free dating sites looking for men.
    Women like that don't NEED to be looking for a man!!! But as we know, people fall for these fake pictures and actually think the person behind the keyboard looks like that.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER lindamarkus24@yahoo.com

ADD ME UP lindamarkus24 on yahoomessenger acconnt

The only place you get added is to my collection of scammers. I hate yahoo messenger.

lindamarkus true lover who will take care of me, profile, free online dating, da

2.JPG
    4.JPG

I don't know which is more stupid, using a model for your profile pic, or not being smart enough to get the details on the portfolio right.

SCAMMER faustina.wise@yahoo.com

Seriously.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER stac009@yahoo.com Am Stacy by name, who talks like that but scammers?

4.JPG
    2.JPG
    5.JPG
    7.JPG
    3.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER vichart31@yahoo.com More Megan QT. I actually just got that. QT=Cutie.

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/franca5000
    4.JPG
    3.JPG
    2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/john.zin.3?fref=browse_search

Google images to the rescue, photo very popular with scammers.

2.JPG

I think it is actually my pal from the other day.

3.JPG

But am sure it is all of this.

Capture.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER faustina.wise@yahoo.com
    Faustina Wise

The little picture hits a scam site, the big picture is a girl named Melissa Midwest, she is farmer or something.

to me
    thank you for your email i am very grateful to hear from you my name is Faustina and i am 32 year old .. i like being honest and truthful i love to smile and being at the beach having fun .. i am a very single woman with no kids and never been married .. i am hoping to find the right man very soon, but if you don't mind can you add me on yahoo so that we can chat with each other and to know much more about each other .. send em some pics.. i hope to hear back from you soon .. thank you

fustinagray.JPG
    fustinagray1.jpg
    faustina.jpg

=================================================
    SCAMMER blessing_george80@yahoo.com
    SCAMMER barristeranita@yahoo.com - Forum Antiscam

Blessing George

9:55 PM (18 hours ago)

to me

pls tell me about your self first ok --- That's it, LOL

barristeranita.JPG
    blessinggeorge.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Nice To Meat You---

SCAMMER jessica.cudjoe@outlook.com
    to me

Hello My Dear
    Thanks for being friendly, i saw your contact and i contacted you, my name is Miss Jessica Cudjoe (24) single and never married (Single), presently I am residing in Dakar Senegal as a Refugee. This is as result of the calamity that befall on my home few years back.
    My late Father Mr Bernard Cudjoe was chairman managing director of
    ( CUDJOE COACO COMPANY LTD ) in the capital of my Country Monrovia Liberia, before the Rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my beloved Dad and Mum in cold blood.
    My situation over here is very difficult that i question my self alot. Life as a Refugee is very difficult and critical that i want to leave as soon as possible, living as a refugee is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out the situation soon..are you married or single what are your hobbies i will add my picture so you can make your choice if you will like me for friendship or marriage. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is a Rev. godwill Jonathan who is the reverend pastor of the ( Catholic Mission here in Dakar Senegal here in the City. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel....
    Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $5.7 Million US Dollars ) Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars.
    My desire is to invest these money in your country or anywhere save enough outside West Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to help me claim and retrieved these fund from the (BANK) Fund Holders and Transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.
    If you can be of an assistance to me,i will offer you 20% of the total fund. while i have set aside 5% of the total fund for any expenses ocur by you during and after the process. I await your soon response through me private mailbox:
    After the transfer is done into your account, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in this hostel here.
    Remember i am giving you all this information due to the feeling in me, i just feel something strange in me at this moment. and it may sound funny why i trusted you, but this is truth, your e-mail is coming directly into my heart as
    All i have said are word of sincere, i am confident in this. Darling please i will like you to send me those of your information's to know well whom am dealing with, while i will be waiting for your call, such as:
    Names:........
    Nationality:.....
    Address:...............
    Telephone:...............
    Occupation.....................
    Your Photo....................
    I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.
    I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l hope to hear from you with your information's soonest.
    l love you. I am sending you my pics with hope that you will like it, Yours for ever in love.
    Jessica Cudjoe.

Jessicacudjoe.JPG
    CUDJOE.JPG

SCAMMER abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr

Abbey Koulibaly

to me
    How are you today,
    firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email, in line with the message which I have sent to you.
    How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Abbey Koulibaly i am 24 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Ivory Coast in Western part of Africa) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr Mamadou Koulibaly was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his office computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

Am communicating to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp,Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor Micheal James who is the pastor of the (citizen assemble mission) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-774-296-872).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Abbey Koulibaly) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soon
    Attached here is my pics.
    Yours Abbey,

2.JPG
    3.JPG
    SCAMMER sharon_honest33@yahoo.com

Well used photo by scammers, dislikes "fornication", I dislike scammers, thieves, and hearing about 3 kids in the first email.

Thanks for email me and i appreciate your message..My name is Sharon,No kids,am divorced woman..am 5:8feet. i work as sales manager....Am single and searching for a man that will be honest and faithful and also sincere and serious...i mean a man who will not play games with me and also who will not hurt me cos have been hurt so many time,i like cuddling and i like walking in the park while holding hands,i like the out doors and i also like hugging out with my friend.i like to play games while in the room and i also like to watch good movies when am in doors...I dislike lies cheating,dishonesty,adultery,fornication.I dream to become as wife one day and having a good lovely man that will give me birth,I will love to have 3 kids in furture.two boys and one girl.I would love to get to know you too.

Are you married?
    do you have a kids?
    what do you do for a fun?
    how tall are you?

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Sharon Honest.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Over the last three years, they said Canadians have lost more money to these scams than any other kind of fraud, despite the number of victims barely registering in the top 10 when compared to other kinds.

Online dating most popular fraud target in Canada - Ottawa - CBC News

She sent him $20 worth of toiletries. He had suggested that the package be sent through a diplomat in Ghana to speed things up. When it got there, she got a call at 3 in the morning from the “diplomat” telling her he needed $100 to clear customs.

Behind lonely troops lurks an online con featuring fake IDs, photos | StarTribune.com

Lonely hearts widow lost £300k to conman
    A WEALTHY widow lost more than £300,000 of her fortune when she fell for a Casanova conman posing as a lonely heart on an internet dating site.
    By: Jan Disley
    Published: Tue, July 23, 2013
    Lonely hearts widow lost £300k to conman | UK | News | Daily Express

Jonathan-Mickey-conned-the-woman-out-of-over-300k-in-savings Jonathan Mickey conned the woman out of over £300k in savings

The chancer spun a yarn that he was a burly oil rigger working off the coast of Scotland, 3,000 miles from the American heiress who lives in New York state.

As their online romance grew, he charmed the widow with tall tales of his days drilling for oil, gave the bogus name Michael Sean and uploaded pictures of a hunky white man flexing his muscles, claiming it was him.

Then came the sting. If only he could finish his North Sea assignment, he could instantly fly to meet her at her home in the city of Buffalo. All he needed to end his contract was a matter of £312,000...

Totally hooked, the unnamed woman wired the money to three different Lloyds TSB accounts in five instalments.

But bankers, suspicious of the large transactions, called in police. The stunned widow realised the truth about her online lover. And the conman vanished without trace.

Details of the scam emerged as convicted fraudster Jonathan Mickey, 36, from Salford, app*eared in the dock at Manchester Crown Court.

He was initially accused of being “Michael Sean” but his not-guilty plea to fraud was accepted. He admitted laundering some of the stolen money for a friend.

internet fraud, moneyThe widow had been giving her inheritance to Mickey without meeting him

Jailing him for 30 months, Judge Martin Steiger, QC, said: “This case involved the defendant having opened, in a false name, a bank account through whose a total of £80,000 was passed from another account which funds came from a sophisticated fraud carried out on people overseas.”

The court heard how the victim had lost her husband in February 2012 and inherited a large sum from his estate. In June 2012, she started logging on to internet dating sites and came across the man calling himself Michael Sean. The pair began chatting regularly and he claimed he needed funds to buy supplies and drilling machinery.

He uploaded false pictures to mask his identity, and claimed he could not speak on Skype because of the poor signal on the rig. It meant the victim only ever saw three bogus pictures of a white man in his 30s.

The pair began chatting regularly and he claimed he needed funds to buy supplies and drilling machinery

The court heard that £80,000 of the £312,000 which she wired was put into a bank account opened by Mickey using a false name and a Dutch passport.

Defending, Karibo Lawson said his client, who has a fraud conviction from 2004, owed money to an unnamed man and was paid £2,500 to launder the stolen cash.

He added: “The defendant was originally blamed as the person who was in contact with the lady in America. He was originally charged on that basis.

“This was subsequently withdrawn by the Crown.

“His previous conviction – whilst it is relevant – is nine years old. He is a man of very modest means.”

Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Nigerian Leave Request Scam
    Military Scams January 11 2013
    — By CJ Grisham

The Nigerian military scammers think they’re pretty smart. I guess they must be since I continue to get emails on a DAILY BASIS from women who have been scammed out of literally thousands of dollars. I tell you, I’m in the wrong line of work. I may have to move to Nigeria myself and start raking in the dough. But, my conscience and Christian beliefs wouldn’t let me.

Anyway, I got the following email forwarded to me by a woman who was being scammed. While I personally see the many flaws in this type of email, I can sort of understand how unsuspecting women could believe this was official. Let me reiterate something here: if they don’t send this kind of an email from a .mil email address, it’s not real. Plain and simple. Nothing official ever comes from leaveconsultant@armymail.com.

See? That’s a “.com” email address. Some scammers try to get sneaky and send something like leaveconsultant.mil@armymail.com. It’s still a “.com” email. The “.mil” need to come AFTER the “@” symbol. Anyway, this is what the email looked like:

3.JPG
    4.JPG
    5.JPG

Let’s not even worry about the grammatical and spelling errors. This is the number one tipoff that you are dealing with a scammer. No professional communication would ever come from an official military source like this. NEVER.

I just wanted to share this with you so it’s out there and searchable in case others are running into this. Troops DO NOT need permission from anyone outside their chain of command to take leave. I’m married and have been in the Army for 18 years and I don’t even need my wife’s permission to take leave. We DO NOT need money to travel back to the United States for said leave or at the end of a tour. All travel is taken care of by the Air Force and contracted airlines. We DO NOT get stuck in third world countries in Africa or anywhere else. We DO NOT need liaisons or other representatives to handle our finances. If someone is on a classified mission, they WOULD NOT be talking to you and letting you know about it.

Post Thanks / Like

So this profile came on less than 24 hours ago, already had 19 friends and women cooing all over the pictures. And why not, in real life these are photos of a general. In internet life, these are people about to be scammed. https://www.facebook.com/jeff.melby.96?fref=ts

Things like this make me scratch my head on so many levels.

2.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.JPG
    5.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks to you Ribshaw, I alerted some of his eager friends but not sure they will listen. All we can do is try...

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is from one of the Romance Scammers group in FB and it is one I wanted to share here. Got to be at the top of "worst" scam letters!!

Federal Bureau of Investigation
    J. Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

Attn : Dear Beneficiary,

How are you and your entire family,We the Federal bureau of
    investigation (FBI) Washington, D.C in

conjunction with some other relevant investigations agencies here in
    the United states of America, Nigeria and Ghanna.

have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring
    network that you were being scammed of your hard earn money of
    $10,000.00, by one Daniel Minnah in Accura,Ghana. It should be noted
    that this man is not from Accra but there in Nigeria.

We discovered that most of our citizens suffers alot of scam around
    the global world which our great governemt is doing something hard to
    eradicate the scam activity. We have already contacted the Nigerian
    Government and also the Nigerian Police to get us the data of this
    said man and we were told that he his a scam and a black Nigerian Man
    who has scamed thousands of our great citizens out here of our hard
    earn money.

In addition, also be informed that we have get a hold of this said man
    who's original name is Hammed Tijani from Nigeria, He has been caught
    a very long time ago, The Nigerian Government sold all his properties
    which he had scammed outt of good citizens and sold some properties to
    the mothelless babies home and also some people who were being scammed
    out by him.

To our biggest surprise, We discovered your name appear to be one of
    the lucky American citizens found in our data base of one of the
    persons scammed out by This Hammed. recently there was a meeting
    with the Nigerian Governement
    in conjuction with the Director of the Fed Ex Courier Service Company
    In Nigeria in person of Mrs Janet owolabi to issue you the sum of
    $120,000.00 as a means of compensation.

You are hereby to provide your full names, Home Address, Cell Phone
    number and state in other to process this funding loans by the
    Nigerian Government.

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
    J.
    Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.
    20535-0001, USA
    Email: rmuelleriiiofficemail.mueller@gmail.com
    Tel:+1 (415) 935 7529

NOW TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK??!!!

16. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Thanks to you Ribshaw, I alerted some of his eager friends but not sure they will listen. All we can do is try...
    Thanks Scratchy, I checked his friends list this morning and it went from 19-11 so someone somewhere listened. Brought smile to my face.

18. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

JEFF MELBY IS GONE!!!

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

One down, a million to go...

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/jeffcarey.melby

Facebook either removed his profile or he was tipped off and just changed it to this one. The reason I think FB might have removed it, the post on my timeline was also gone along with the picture of the real Major General Michael Carey. If they remove it again, I will know for sure because I did Snip-it this time.

I think one of his "girlfriends" might have tipped him off...

https://www.facebook.com/barbara.geisler.7

That is the only one left from yesterday. Some people don't WANT to believe their lover is not real.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.tarker

Another one exposed, thanks to Ribshaw!! A person contacted me "why do you write about Jerry Tarker?" (Me) He is a romance scammer. I just want to let you know so you won't lose money and get heartbroken. (answer) Hello Sara I greet you with a beautiful Polish Nice that you wrote me seemed strong and pulled me. He wanted me to sent the money but i did not. Oh my God,all the women came,oh my God.

This lady is from Poland and I am so happy she did not send money.

Ribshaw, I have forgotten, do we have a picture of the real scammer behind this profile??

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is from one of the Romance Scammers group in FB and it is one I wanted to share here. Got to be at the top of "worst" scam letters!!

J. Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
    J.
    Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.
    20535-0001, USA
    Email: rmuelleriiiofficemail.mueller@gmail.com
    Tel:+1 (415) 935 7529
    I think that you and "ribshaw" are doing a brilliant job. I agree that this is top of the list when it comes to sheer effrontery. How these con artists think they can get away with a trick like that is beyond belief.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks P2P, it is unbelievable but true. They do get away with it and they trick many people, especially those who do not really understand their methods of deceiving. But I agree on that FBI one, it is so laughable but seems it is a new twist on the lost & recovery scheme.

We are getting a lot of help from the groups on FB trying to inform and alert people to romance scams.

Post Thanks / Like

Ribshaw, I have forgotten, do we have a picture of the real scammer behind this profile??[/COLOR]
    Nice work Scratchy. I do not have a picture, although I have dug up a few artist renderings.

2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr

One thing I have noticed, for those of you using GMAIL. These folks are all listed as contacts since I reply to their Private Message on my fake dating site. After I get their email back I start reporting them as SPAM and LOOKS SUSPICIOUS. It really seems that this cuts down on the amount of email that comes back. If that is the case, and I don't know, GMAIL may be blocking or flagging by IP address or location. Not only good to keep your inbox clean, but a rather smart anti spam measure.

2.JPG

Hello My Dear,
    How are you doing over there i hope that you are fine
    My dear thanks for your reply to my mail,it gives me joy,hope and happiness that God has brought you to restore my freedom and future back to me.
    The reason why i asked you to assist me transfer this money to your account is because some months after the death of my parents,i came into this country with out international traveling passport or national identity card that's why the immigration took me to the refugee camp,so i wrote to the bank and i explained my condition to them but the bank made me to understand that they will not transact any business with me due to my refugee statue unless i will look for a sole trustee or partner who will stand on my behalf,so i don't have any other option than to follow the bank instruction,

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. i trust God that is why i am giving you all this information's!. His office phone again is (+221-774-296-872) call him and ask him the best time you can reach me.
    I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only advice they gave me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC

Email address (acctrbstransfer@scotlandmail.com)

The name of the manager is (Mr. Ryian Gilson).

Telephone numbers(+447024023890)

Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.
    Name of The Depositor,Dr Mamadou Koulibaly
    Next Of Kin Abbey Koulibaly,
    Amount $6.7 Million US Dollars)
    The Account Number Is (RBS4526532568900).

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I wait your good response.
    Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
    Yours Abbey.

Post Thanks / Like

Pappy Ribshaw used to say "sometimes you have to be an I told you so", of course that was only when he was right.

Here is the thing with this post, I do this for the LOLZ as a the kids would say. At the same time my hope is this keeps a few people from being scammed, and gets some attention to the pervasive abuse of the images of US soldiers.

It should come as no surprise that I reached out to a reporter about the issues mentioned above. The response I got back was tepid, and I know a few other scambusters are working similar angles, so I just let it drop. When I saw this new friend cross the aforementioned reporter's timeline, Ribshaw shook his head and giggled. And since it is obvious someone didn't read my blog...

First of all SARGENT is not a job/rank anyone in the US has in any branch of service. I'm no spell demon, but this much I know.

https://www.facebook.com/sargentpartrick.johns

2.JPG
    3.JPG

Second our old friend Google Images makes it easy peasy to find out who this really is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_E._Johns,_Jr.

4.JPG

What I find troubling is this reporter actually has quite a few friends on Facebook. When you make a friend, Facebook suggests friends. Now this person who should know better has opened their friends up to contact by this scammer.
    ================================================

Unrelated bonus round, different fake general.

https://www.facebook.com/raymond.james.560?fref=ts

8.JPG

Who is actually:

Raymond T. Odierno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    7.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 07-29-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER joycerichard221@yahoo.com

Joyce Richard

to me

My Dearest One,

Thank you for your mail and i am really pleased to hear from you and also glad you are interested in me. Actually I never know how you will feel if this is too early to tell you about me but just because I'm not settled due to the situation that I'm facing here in Senegal.

I am Joyce Richard from Sierra Leone 24 years old with tears and sorrow, I explain my self to you with a humble manner, After the death of my father Dr Minkailu Richard, who died because of the problems in my country which take a lot of life and tender many home homeless because life is more precious than gold and there's nothing we can use to call back death when one lost his or her life,
    so we decided to run from my country with my mother and my only brother and all of a sudden my brother was killed by the rebels which make my mother to loose her life after much pain and thinking of all that happened to us and after the death of my mother, my uncle started to persecute me over my late father Company and Properties which he take over from me after much treating and by the help of a Reverend Father i manage to come over to Senegal where i live as a refugee, in fact the more I explain my self and my situation, it's make me to shear tears and when i remember the past, I'm the only one alive in my family and i'm now in a critical situation and life is very difficult and hard with me, but I can not join a prostitution because of the way i was brought up by my parents and i'm putting all my hope and trust in you to help me get out of this situation.

Now i have decided to get married at my age while i suppose to be in school by now but there's nothing i can do, In fact you are the only one i'm looking for in my life which i know that you will never disappoint me.
    I am seeing hell here but the only thing that make's me happy is that my late father deposited the sum of 10.5 Million u.s dollars in a foreign country which i'm the only person he told about it before he died and every documents which he use to deposit the fund are with me including the contact of the Bank because my father love's me so much and that was why he use my name as the next of kin to inherit this fund, i have called the company to know what i have to do for the claim of my late father fund and they said unless i have someone who can represent me with the required documents before they can release my late father's fund to me and that is why i need your assistants to help me for the claim of this fund since i have taking you to be every thing to me, please feel free to contact me if you are interested in helping me and you can call me through my reverend line which is +221-778-839-518 and when you call tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to come and answer your call.
    I will be hoping to hear from you soon.
    Yours Sincerely Joyce.
    Bye

All of this and still time to go to Studio 24 for glamor shots. Em color me not impressed.

joycerichard.JPG
    joycerichard1.JPG

I am thinking something like this is more on point.

4.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER P.ROBERT1122@YAHOO.COM

This nitwit. You would be hard pressed to find an enlisted man that writes this poorly, much less someone that claims to have gone to university and holds rank.

The image belongs to a myspace page, hard to know if that is the real person, or another scammer using stolen photos.

5.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/james.rober...on=friends_tab

7.JPG

The same person who asked me about above, got a friend request from this romeo also. He has a few profile pics, all stolen.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004783927098

9.JPG
    12.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Scammers are a lot like cockroaches, you if you see one, others are close behind. One thing I have always liked about scams was the backstory, in the pre-interent it was called the "Big Store". Where the conmen set up an operation to give it the air of legitimacy. Now I have no idea what these folks are up to, and they could just be dime a dozen scammers with a healthy sense of humor. They are all linked to each other, all are using peoples real names who have some status in the real world.

Starting with this profile, nothing out of the ordinary by itself.

https://www.facebook.com/james.bucknall.58

Attachment 5377

Except he happens to be friends with this guy..

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004790022143

7.JPG

Who is friends with this guy, same as above.. OOPSIE..

https://www.facebook.com/james.bucknall.12

9.JPG

Who is friends with this guy, who also happens to be friends with fake Franklin M Jones from above. (Well known scammer photos)

https://www.facebook.com/billm.murray.9

10.JPG

And Mr Murry is friends with this fellow, again a real general who retired in 2010. OOPSIE. The profile did not come on line until December 2012 and I am suspicious about photos that make it appear he is still active.

https://www.facebook.com/jamest.conway.92

12.JPG

If anyone out there baits scammers, I sure would like to know what is going on with this crew. Not a bad little clique that just seems to fall apart with a few scammer slips.