Stop stuffing your heads in these envelopes. It sounds good doesn't it? The paperwork comes in the mail and right away your spending your hard earned money. I know it's hard. I was hurt on the job years ago and have been struggling since. These people build your hopes up and then there goes your electric money or your rent. Then what do you do? Your stuck trying to catch up for months or years even if your aloud to by your utility company or your landlord. So you get further and further behind because of scams like this. It's hard to say no. BUT JUST DO IT for yourself and use the good common sense you were born with and have hope that one day there will be a better way to make extra money from home. A good legal honest way! There are comapnies out there that actually do work. Surveys are one. Although they take long to do and get paid they work. It's a start.If anyone out there knows of other work at home jobs that are FOR REAL I'm game to work for them. PLEASE pass it on to us. Our country is not too economically good right now and gas is going up again. PLEASE send your help to one another. Peace