Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Bob (aka Robert Gube-Zitrin) fraud or guru ?

You are correct that Buffet's organization have bought ONE company that uses an MLM sales model. However, the investment in Pampered Chef by Warren Buffet may still be one he lives to regret, as far as his reputation is concerned.

'MLM' The American Dream Made Nightmare: Warren Buffet denies all knowledge of the 'Herbalife (HLF)' racket.

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    Hello Radical,

For now, we are somewhere in the 60% customer compared to 40% affiliates. This will be a hard number to maintain as most of the new people signing up tend to want to be affiliates. We are combating this by giving a very high commission on retail customers. But in the future it will be a challenge as the affiliate base grows.

Now, Amway the king of all network marketing customers has about 22% retail customers who are not also distributors. I would like our numbers to be higher than that which is why we are offering a high commission rate on retail customers. VERY FEW (if any other than avon) network companies have a higher rate of retail customers in comparison to distributors, but the government seems to be kept happy by affiliates consuming their own products and therfore a person can be both an affiliate and a consumer.

Personally, I will not be satisfied with this as we are a school first and a marketing program second.

Now right now we have been officially in business since June 18th, 2013 (the date we split with quattro and formed our own company)which is actually only about three weeks. We have plenty of time to bring our numbers to where I want them to be.
    But I also realize that this will be our biggest challenge.

Hope this satisfies your inquiry,
    Regards,
    Doc

These are really hard numbers for me to give as we have many inactive students who also count into these numbers as a couple of thousand of them pay a very small yearly retainer so they dont have to join over again to take part in the classes. Also, our numbers of affiliates are even hard to assess right now as MANY are deciding whether they are part of double up or staying with quattro. If you ask me these figures in a year, I can give you real numbers. These are kind of ball park guesses
    Thanks for answering the question at last. Don't know why you didn't do so in the first place instead of saying you didnt know. Very strange (shakes head)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Thanks Mate,

You know how much I value your opinion. I had half hoped that he could be a true believer who would see the light and give us a helping hand. Perhaps I am getting too soft or too old for critical thinking!

The only opinion that I have formed and I am very unlikely to change, is that this man thinks he can "talk the hind leg off a donkey." His written communication skills are definitely not as good and I doubt if many people would describe him as a good listener. Is he one the 50% who acts before he thinks or the other lot who think before they act? I am pretty certain that most of us know the answer to that one.

What does that tell me? I could hazard a few guesses but I would love to see him complete some industrial psychometric profiling tests. They are extremely difficult to cheat!
    Yes he sure can talk underwater with a mouth full of marbles....Bob reminds me a lot of former Aussie Prime Minister Bob Hawke....Hawke would talk for 20mins and say nothing....

As for Dr Bob here being a true believer....
    My years of experience in the scam forums like TG and MMG have taught me to see the difference between a true believer and a seasoned scammer...
    If Bob were a true believer then he'd be led around from scam to scam like zeek and profitable Sunrising by an "industry leader" like Russo or Goddie Ude for years....
    But bob claims to be new at hyips yet he already has set up his own scam and scam school which no doubt is or will become just a referral farm so that he can lead true believers from scam to scam...
    We can also see that Bob is well versed in scammer-talk.....he talks the talk just like Russo, Blondie, Stroz and Kai Lo over at MMG....

Only thing Bob truly believes is that if he talks long enough he may convince some here that he is anything but a low life scammer....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

5. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Thanks for answering the question at last. Don't know why you didn't do so in the first place instead of saying you didnt know. Very strange (shakes head)
    Hello Radical,

Its a little embarrassing for me to say that the reason I didnt answer was because I didnt know. I felt stupid saying it. I don't involve myself in the books much at all. That is Hanna's department and she was not available for me to ask the numbers. Also there were a few different answers depending on "what accounting system" I am using. The numbers I gave you above are very close to accurate.

Sorry for not knowing right away,
    Doc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Yes he sure can talk underwater with a mouth full of marbles....Bob reminds me a lot of former Aussie Prime Minister Bob Hawke....Hawke would talk for 20mins and say nothing....

As for Dr Bob here being a true believer....
    My years of experience in the scam forums like TG and MMG have taught me to see the difference between a true believer and a seasoned scammer...
    If Bob were a true believer then he'd be led around from scam to scam like zeek and profitable Sunrising by an "industry leader" like Russo or Goddie Ude for years....
    But bob claims to be new at hyips yet he already has set up his own scam and scam school which no doubt is or will become just a referral farm so that he can lead true believers from scam to scam...
    We can also see that Bob is well versed in scammer-talk.....he talks the talk just like Russo, Blondie, Stroz and Kai Lo over at MMG....

Only thing Bob truly believes is that if he talks long enough he may convince some here that he is anything but a low life scammer....
    Hello Okosh,

Am I wrong, or do I get the feeling you don't like me?
    We actually were led around by a minor "industry leader". We just caught on faster than some, and decided the stuff just didnt work. That is why we started our own. We are not using it as a referral farm though. It is just a school where we teach the methods that we have used in network marketing for the last few decades that have worked for us.

Agreed when we were caught up in the zeeks etc. we taught what we thought was "the way". It wasnt the way to anything but losing money.

We lived, we learned and we moved on.

Sorry you feel the way you do.
    I guess I am in okosh jail for life.
    Regards,
    Doc

Post Thanks / Like

I've been following the thread and it seems it hammers to highly on if Dr. Bob is a guru or not. He seems to be on top of what he is doing and trying to not be fraud as other programs have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTreeCurriculum View Post
    He seems to be on top of what he is doing
    seems 3rd person singular present of seem (Verb)

Verb

1. Give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality: "Dawn seemed annoyed".
    Yep, you're right, he "seems" to be a lot of things most people here don't believe.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are correct that Buffet's organization have bought ONE company that uses an MLM sales model. However, the investment in Pampered Chef by Warren Buffet may still be one he lives to regret, as far as his reputation is concerned.

'MLM' The American Dream Made Nightmare: Warren Buffet denies all knowledge of the 'Herbalife (HLF)' racket.
    Speaking of Herbalife: Albert G. Rosebrock of Sherwood. Ohio, is listed online as an Herbalife distributor, although it's unclear if he's still with Herbalife.

Meanwhile, Albert Rosebrock of Sherwood, Ohio, an alleged member of Nanci Jo Frazer's NJF Global Group and a purported trustee of Focus Up Ministries, is one of the defendant's in Ohio's Profitable Sunrise/Focus Up Ministries fraud case. Meantime, Albert G. Rosebrock is listed as an incorporator of a "church" known as R And J Ministries Inc. in Bryan, Ohio. That's where Profitable Sunrise/Focus Up Ministries defendant Nancy Jo Frazer is from, of course.

All these purported ministries is a bit reminiscent of what was going on at AdSurfDaily. Purported ASD "trainer" Erma Seabaugh was running a purported religious entity in Oregon from Missouri and apparently running ASD money through it, prompting the Feds to seize her bank accounts. Of course, purported "sovereign" being and ASD huckster Curtis Richmond also had his own purported ministry. And "Professor" Patrick Moriarty appears also to have had a ministry, given that he was using the title "Rev." before he went to jail for tax fraud and while setting up a purported nonprofit in the name of a man who opened fire on two police officers in Missouri, fled the scene and broke into a woman's house and shot her dead, later feeling that scene and opening fire on a man down the street.

PPBlog
    Last edited by PPBlog; 07-12-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: edited out double quote,, plus typos

12. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PPBlog View Post
    Speaking of Herbalife: Albert G. Rosebrock of Sherwood. Ohio, is listed online as an Herbalife distributor, although it's unclear if he's still with Herbalife.

Meanwhile, Albert Rosebrock of Sherwood, Ohio, an alleged member of Nanci Jo Frazer's NJF Global Group and a purported trustee of Focus Up Ministries, is one of the defendant's in Ohio's Profitable Sunrise/Focus Up Ministries fraud case. Meantime, Albert G. Rosebrock is listed as an incorporator of a "church" known as R And J Ministries Inc. in Bryan, Ohio. That's where Profitable Sunrise/Focus Up Ministries defendant Nancy Jo Frazer is from, of course.

All these purported ministries is a bit reminiscent of what was going on at AdSurfDaily. Purported ASD "trainer" Erma Seabaugh was running a purported religious entity in Oregon from Missouri and apparently running ASD money through it, prompting the Feds to seize her bank accounts. Of course, purported "sovereign" being and ASD huckster Curtis Richmond also had his own purported ministry. And "Professor" Patrick Moriarty appears also to have had a ministry, given that he was using the title "Rev." before he went to jail for tax fraud and while setting up a purported nonprofit in the name of a man who opened fire on two police officers in Missouri, fled the scene and broke into a woman's house and shot her dead, later feeling that scene and opening fire on a man down the street.

PPBlog
    Hello PPBlog,

I agree with what you have said here. In our church which does have a tax free status, we purposely run ZERO money through it. In fact, we don't even accept donations. Our church has not pulled in one dime in six years. It is only there for the spiritual guidance and we don't mix our business and our church AT ALL. we don't try to use it as a sponsoring tool and 80% of our church members are not in any of our programs. In fact, I would say most don't even know we are in marketing at all.

Best Regards,
    Doc

Post Thanks / Like

Hello PPBlog,

I agree with what you have said here. In our church which does have a tax free status, we purposely run ZERO money through it. In fact, we don't even accept donations. Our church has not pulled in one dime in six years. It is only there for the spiritual guidance and we don't mix our business and our church AT ALL. we don't try to use it as a sponsoring tool and 80% of our church members are not in any of our programs. In fact, I would say most don't even know we are in marketing at all.

Best Regards,
    Doc
    What a low life scum you are Bob...You go to church and you recruit 20% of the trusting god fearing people there...
    You make me sick.....

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Okosh,

Am I wrong, or do I get the feeling you don't like me?
    We actually were led around by a minor "industry leader". We just caught on faster than some, and decided the stuff just didnt work. That is why we started our own. We are not using it as a referral farm though. It is just a school where we teach the methods that we have used in network marketing for the last few decades that have worked for us.

Agreed when we were caught up in the zeeks etc. we taught what we thought was "the way". It wasnt the way to anything but losing money.
    So sick of being led from scam to scam you decided that you would lead others from scam to scam....

We lived, we learned and we moved on.
    Typical scammer speak....

Sorry you feel the way you do.
    I guess I am in okosh jail for life.
    Regards,
    Doc
    Well that is up to you....Path2prosperity can explain to you how easy it was for her to get out.....She went from "jail" to someone I'm proud to call a friend...So there is hope for you Bobby....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    What a low life scum you are Bob...You go to church and you recruit 20% of the trusting god fearing people there...
    You make me sick.....
    Ok okosh,

Lets got through your statement here.
    first here is what I said:
    Hello PPBlog,

Best Regards,
    Doc

Now lets go through that statement because it is obvious that you were either drunk when you read it, or have low reading skills.
    We (hanna and I)
    dont try to use (make a tool of)
    it as a sponsoring tool (making use of the church to recruit)
    and 80% of our members are not in any of our programs (they don't even know we have a program of any sort, they just feel that we run a church).

Now lets get on to your statement: You go to church and you recruit 20% of the trusting god fearing people there...

No, you have that wrong NOT because you "didnt understand what I meant" but just because you are purposely trying to twist my words. The 20% of our congregation that do know we are marketers were not recruited from the church. We invite all of our program members to come to church as well as everyone else we know. They were program members who come to church. They were not church members recruited into the program.

Your statement is a deliberate attempt to twist my words into something bad.
    Statements like this do not help your cause. They destroy your credibility.

Regards from your mentor in reading properly,
    Dr. Bob

Now, as far as me making you sick,,,lay off the alcohol before you sit down at the computer

By the way Okosh, I have nothing personally against you. I run a legitimate program with a legitimate product. The problem here is that you are so anti network/mlm that you consider anyone in the industry a scammer. I am willing at any time that you want to talk with you personally on the phone and we can hash this out. I am not the scammer that you think that I am. I am much more on your side than you think. Your exteme dislike of the mlm industry has clouded your mind with hatred.

PPS. Eagle One and Path, I consider you two to be some of the fairest people on this forum. If you disagree with what I wrote in this post, please chime in and tell me so
    Last edited by Dr. Bob; 07-13-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Okosh. You have been called to the carpet, and clearly have no interest in attempting to defend the garbage you spew. Dr Bob has been 100% transparent, and will back his arguments on any platform. It is obvious that you do nothing more than hide behind the anonymity of the internet. If you are unable to back your arguments with facts, then you should find a hobby other than forum posting. Feel free to post back once you have grown a set and called Dr Bob. But make sure you post something that is based in fact. Everything else you post is just an indictment of the education system from wherever you hail.

I have said this before on this forum. If you can't make a factual statement, then you are a useless member to this type of forum. This forum is intended to be informative for people who are interested in the programs, but the only information available here is the demographic representation of ignorance on the internet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB
    It is obvious
    Only to you, mate, only to you.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

19. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Only to you, mate, only to you.
    Really??? I am one of the very few NOT afraid to use my real name. Want my number so you won't call either? Not only is it blatently obvious, but it is an epidemic on this forum. Why don't you people who spew garbage show yourselves? ANSWER: You have NO valid arguments! You can't back up anything you say, and as an "Administrator" you encourage garbage. You're a joke too!

So come on tough guys, back up the garbage you spew! There are quite a few of us waiting to hear your intelligent, articulate arguments...I'll wait while you look those words up. but I won't hold my breath.

I'll respond again when something intelligent is posted, that is verifiable. But as I peruse this forum, I can't find any such posts from its members with the exception of a small few including Dr Bob, Path, etc...

So Okosh...I am still waiting for an intelligent post from you. Again, not holding my breath.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    Really??? I am one of the very few NOT afraid to use my real name. Want my number so you won't call either? Not only is it blatently obvious, but it is an epidemic on this forum. Why don't you people who spew garbage show yourselves? ANSWER: You have NO valid arguments! You can't back up anything you say, and as an "Administrator" you encourage garbage. You're a joke too!

So come on tough guys, back up the garbage you spew! There are quite a few of us waiting to hear your intelligent, articulate arguments...I'll wait while you look those words up. but I won't hold my breath.

I'll respond again when something intelligent is posted, that is verifiable. But as I peruse this forum, I can't find any such posts from its members with the exception of a small few including Dr Bob, Path, etc...

So Okosh...I am still waiting for an intelligent post from you. Again, not holding my breath.
    Hello JohnB

Thank you for your support.
    Now you are going to think this incredibly strange coming from me. Guys like Okosh and Baylee don't mean to "spew garbage" although sometimes they are a bit hasty in what they write.

They feel their cause is just and that mlm/network marketing is all a scam. They are not attacking me per se, they are attacking the industry. Take someone like Little Round Man, sometimes he can be a bit silly correcting grammar or spelling or whatever, but that is just his way, and deep down, I think he is quite dedicated to "the cause". On the other hand he has a wonderful way of backing facts with articles and links that he uses to try to show his side of the argument. Can his method of writing sometimes be a bit out of hand? Yes, of course they can, but it is done out of dedication not hatred.

As I have said in previous posts, this thread is now done. Everything that has to be said has been said. The only thing that is being done now is we are all running round and round the same tree.

I honestly feel that at this point, we should all call it quits.

Dr. Bob fraud or guru? Let the people read what is written. They have 25 pages of it, and let them decide.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

PS, I will be starting a brand new thread on forex robots. I have purchased over 100 of them and not a single one of them has ever produced a profit. I will give you the facts and then let you decide!

Post Thanks / Like

In light of recent comments, let me add a little perspective to this discussion:

A very wise business mentor of mine once told me, and I quote: "You are known more by the company you keep than anything you say or do." Why is this important? Well, when doc bob first appeared it was about a program called Quattro Education System. What caused all the bells, whistles, and red flags waving about his program were the people pimping it: Ken Russo, Faith Sloan and Dr. Goddie Ude to name a few of the most prolific Ponzi pimps going today. It is all they know how to do. You could bet your last dollar the program is a Ponzi if they are promoting it and you would win. A major red flag.

Then toss in that doc bob was into Zeek Rewards, Profitable Sunrise and a few other Ponzi's and promoting them to others, and adding fuel to the fire was doc bob claiming he had done nothing wrong, they had not been proven being illegal, and was still playing HYIP's just not promoting them to others. Not exactly a resume enhancer or building credibility with those of us who have been exposing these Ponzi's for 10 years or more. More red flags waving.

When doc bob broke away from QES to start DUD, there was a lot of suspicion and doubt it would be any different than QES, in part to what I just said above. After a long discussion doc bob finally broke off having anything to do with HYIP's, in short he saw the light. But you see we have many people who say it, just don't do it. They usually try to use another name trying to hide they are back doing what they said they would stop doing. Anyone doubt me read the Brad Kamanski thread here.

Another red flag was when doc bob made reference to people in his church, but not going to go into what was said again, but suffice it to say the initial statement could be interpreted different ways by the reader. I am glad that doc bob took the time to explain it so all would understand what he meant. Still, when we just had 2 of the largest Ponzi's claiming to be blessed by God, or the pimps in the program were promoting how honest and Godly the admin was, it set off even more red flags even though unintentionally. Almost every Ponzi of late has touted God in their pitch. This is worse than waving a red cape at a bull.

Whether or not doc bob's program will be a success will be made by the people joining and receiving value for their membership. If not, it will collapse whether any of us here believe in it or not, or endorse it or not. Personally the MLM business is an abject failure as a business model. It is designed for a small group of people to make money off the backs of the vast majority who are guaranteed to fail while promoting they will gain financial success and riches.

The title of this Forum says it all: "is it or isn't it, You decide." The ability for all to voice their opinions is what allows people reading to reach their own conclusion no matter who they agree with or don't. As to whether this thread stays open or is closed is up to the Admins.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    In light of recent comments, let me add a little perspective to this discussion:

A very wise business mentor of mine once told me, and I quote: "You are known more by the company you keep than anything you say or do." Why is this important? Well, when doc bob first appeared it was about a program called Quattro Education System. What caused all the bells, whistles, and red flags waving about his program were the people pimping it: Ken Russo, Faith Sloan and Dr. Goddie Ude to name a few of the most prolific Ponzi pimps going today. It is all they know how to do. You could bet your last dollar the program is a Ponzi if they are promoting it and you would win. A major red flag.

Then toss in that doc bob was into Zeek Rewards, Profitable Sunrise and a few other Ponzi's and promoting them to others, and adding fuel to the fire was doc bob claiming he had done nothing wrong, they had not been proven being illegal, and was still playing HYIP's just not promoting them to others. Not exactly a resume enhancer or building credibility with those of us who have been exposing these Ponzi's for 10 years or more. More red flags waving.

When doc bob broke away from QES to start DUD, there was a lot of suspicion and doubt it would be any different than QES, in part to what I just said above. After a long discussion doc bob finally broke off having anything to do with HYIP's, in short he saw the light. But you see we have many people who say it, just don't do it. They usually try to use another name trying to hide they are back doing what they said they would stop doing. Anyone doubt me read the Brad Kamanski thread here.

Another red flag was when doc bob made reference to people in his church, but not going to go into what was said again, but suffice it to say the initial statement could be interpreted different ways by the reader. I am glad that doc bob took the time to explain it so all would understand what he meant. Still, when we just had 2 of the largest Ponzi's claiming to be blessed by God, or the pimps in the program were promoting how honest and Godly the admin was, it set off even more red flags even though unintentionally. Almost every Ponzi of late has touted God in their pitch. This is worse than waving a red cape at a bull.

Whether or not doc bob's program will be a success will be made by the people joining and receiving value for their membership. If not, it will collapse whether any of us here believe in it or not, or endorse it or not. Personally the MLM business is an abject failure as a business model. It is designed for a small group of people to make money off the backs of the vast majority who are guaranteed to fail while promoting they will gain financial success and riches.

The title of this Forum says it all: "is it or isn't it, You decide." The ability for all to voice their opinions is what allows people reading to reach their own conclusion no matter who they agree with or don't. As to whether this thread stays open or is closed is up to the Admins.
    Hello EAgleOne,

You are about as close to accurate as can be with what you wrote.
    I will not be going back into the HYIP's. For one thing (not the most important think I might add), we did nothing but lose money. For another thing, most of them turn out to be illegal anyway. I don't need that kind of aggravation in my life.

Because of my background of dealing in the HYIP's, with this group, I will have to earn their trust, and that will only come with time.

As far as with mlm only a small group can profit. That is normally true. I was at the top levels of four programs and I can tell you first hand that very few people other than myself really made any money. Not that they didnt have the opportunity to make money, just that it is incredibly more difficult than most think.

I did try to make my program easier for the newbie. Whether or not it will be a success, time will tell. But one thing I can tell you for sure. YOu can be he ten thousandth person in and make a ton more money than anyone on top of you. Very different than most programs. No pyramidical structure. Much more on the line of unilevel direct sales.

EAgleONe is one of the most direct and informed people on this site, and once again, the information is pretty much accurate.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

PS, I was one of the idiots who thought Nanci Joe Fraser was for real. Shame on me!!

Post Thanks / Like

For another thing, most of them turn out to be illegal anyway.
    Correction: all of them are illegal. Moreover, this is such an obvious conclusion that anyone of average intelligence not willfully blinded by greed sees it immediately. See below.

I don't need that kind of aggravation in my life.
    Illegality OK, aggravated Bob bad.

YOu can be he ten thousandth person in and make a ton more money than anyone on top of you.
    You can be standing in your backyard and have a comet land on you too. Doesn't happen a lot, but it is possible.

Tell you what, Bob, why don't you cite us to a few folks who were the ten thousandth persons in and made a ton more money than anyone on top of them. Names and MLMs, please. Oh, and tell us how you have verified it. After all, MLM distributors have been known to, well, exaggerate their incomes. And promoters say this all the time without providing proof. Just look at your post above.

PS, I was one of the idiots who thought Nanci Joe Fraser was for real. Shame on me!!
    More than "shame on you". No one should listen to you. Why?

(1) You call yourself "Dr. Bob". You're not a doctor. Not even close, like a P.A. or a nurse practitioner. I know, you provided some half-assed explanation about how folks call you that because you hypnotized them, or something like that. I'm sure you have no objection if people actually believe you are a doctor. But a couple of my friends call me "Johnny Cochran". OK for me to post with that login?

(2) It is impossible for someone of average intelligence to believe that one can receive returns of 1-2% per day just by sending money somewhere - let alone that such a miraculous program is being marketed online. It is even more impossible to believe that anything can provide any returns at all without a source for the money (or with a transparently nonsensical source such as the one Profitable Sunrise posited) unless it's a ponzi. That leaves two options: you're not of average intelligence, or you're a liar.

(3) You still have not admitted the obvious. You still insist on "the dog ate my homework" - in this case, that you were deceived. Well, Bob, I give you more credit than that. I don't think you were deceived. I think you were greedy.

For any one of a number of reasons, no one should listen to you.
    "A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
    - David Hume

26. Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post
    Correction: all of them are illegal. Moreover, this is such an obvious conclusion that anyone of average intelligence not willfully blinded by greed sees it immediately. See below.

You can be standing in your backyard and have a comet land on you too. Doesn't happen a lot, but it is possible.

Tell you what, Bob, why don't you cite us to a few folks who were the ten thousandth persons in and made a ton more money than anyone on top of them. Names and MLMs, please. Oh, and tell us how you have verified it. After all, MLM distributors have been known to, well, exaggerate their incomes. And promoters say this all the time without providing proof. Just look at your post above.

(1) You call yourself "Dr. Bob". You're not a doctor. Not even close, like a P.A. or a nurse practitioner. I know, you provided some half-assed explanation about how folks call you that because you hypnotized them, or something like that. I'm sure you have no objection if people actually believe you are a doctor. But a couple of my friends call me "Johnny Cochran". OK for me to post with that login?

(2) It is impossible for someone of average intelligence to believe that one can receive returns of 1-2% per day just by sending money somewhere - let alone that such a miraculous program is being marketed online. It is even more impossible to believe that anything can provide any returns at all without a source for the money (or with a transparently nonsensical source such as the one Profitable Sunrise posited) unless it's a ponzi. That leaves two options: you're not of average intelligence, or you're a liar.

(3) You still have not admitted the obvious. You still insist on "the dog ate my homework" - in this case, that you were deceived. Well, Bob, I give you more credit than that. I don't think you were deceived. I think you were greedy.

Hello Wserra,

Youre a little late for the party. I made a list of three, but there are actually thousands more that this applies too: Google top earners in mlm and then find out when the company started and when the top earners joined. The first one dexter yeager was about number 500,000 in joining amway. He was no where near the top of the "pyramid"

dexter yeager-amway-started with amway 20 years after the company began- million a month earner

Angela Liew and Ryan Ho- nu skin= million a month earners with skin who started 13 years after the company was in business.

Abraham Benitez and Raquel Cortez -herbalife- started in 1999, 19 years after the start of herbalife and they average 450k per month

Now as far as the rest of your comment, please see the FAQ section which you will find located on pages 1-25. All those questions and comments were answered no less than three times each.

Regards,
    Dr. Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wserra View Post

Answer that and stay fashionable!

ooops just seen that "Dr Bob had a try. Nice try Bob but you will have to do one heck of a lot better than that if you are trying to get by that particular comment. Maybe the entry date or levels are right in your examples - you havent provided verification of your claims, but maybe even if we can give you the benefit of the doubt nothing changes the 98% failure rate

and you seem to have been completely able to make any coherent comment on anything else he said.

Post Thanks / Like

Answer that and stay fashionable!

ooops just seen that "Dr Bob had a try. Nice try Bob but you will have to do one heck of a lot better than that if you are trying to get by that particular comment. Maybe the entry date or levels are right in your examples - you havent provided verification of your claims, but maybe even if we can give you the benefit of the doubt nothing changes the 98% failure rate

and you seem to have been completely able to make any coherent comment on anything else he said.
    Hey Radical,

How's it going.
    The info is so easily googleable (is that a word?) that I just didnt want to spend hours doing it. Which is why I sent him to google to check for himself.

You and I are in COMPLETE AGREEMENT! Any marketing plan that does not mention the failure rate is giving incomplete information and creating uninformed affiliates.
    If any of my people do not in mention verbally and written the 98% failure rate in network marketing, they are warned once and terminated if they continue.

This should be law in brick and mortar business also which has a 95% failure rate. The 95 in comparison to the 98 is mainly due to the difference in initial investment.

Once the consumer is properly informed, the decision is theirs.

See, there are things we agree on!

Your buddy,
    Doc

and you seem to have been completely able to make any coherent comment on anything else he said. Thank you, I thought I was completely able myself!!

Post Thanks / Like

wserra is never late and his posts are always timely and to the point.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ok okosh,
    I run a legitimate program with a legitimate product.
    Sorry for delay with reply Bob but I was away on business last couple days and only had online time for checking emails and PM's...I also work 7 days a week....

You claim to run a legitimate program with a legitimate product.....

Lets for the sake of discussion accept that the product is real.....

Generally I like to leave the technical explanation of why a program is not legit to those here that are far more educated then I am(littleroundman, eagle, radical and others)....
    But since you just don't seem to get it I'll make an exception in this case and try to make it as simple as possible so that even you may get it....

The problem you have Bob is that a real product does not make DUD legit.....A real product is only one component needed....

There is a real simple rule that you can use for ANY program when doing your DD....And NO...DD is not a bra size....))

The simple rule is as follows....
    In the eyes of the law, when the emphasis of the program is on recruiting and not on selling then the program is a pyramid scheme....

The emphasis of DUD is clearly on recruiting and is not on selling.....So much so that you even tell members that they can "have the selling done for them"....
    Your exact words....
    "We have designed a home business system where everyone who participates can make money because the selling can be done for you!".....

No need to sell=pyramid scheme.....

And then there is the Oasis system....
    In your words....
    "Oasis is the most technically advanced online sponsoring tool in the world
    When you are a member of the Double Up Dollars Program,
    You will automatically receive your very own Oasis which you can use to sponsor new people into your organization and to get new students for the Online Entrepreneurial Academy.
    You will also be connected into the UTOPIA Company.

UTOPIA is an outsource recruiting company that you can use to fill in blank spots in your organization and downlines organization and may be used in conjunction with your OASIS sponsoring tool.
    When you add everything together, Double Up Dollars becomes the only online marketing program that makes sense for you."

It is crystal clear that the emphasis here is on recruiting....(See below where I have quoted what recruiting pays members)....

Now Bob you can dance and twist and talk the leg off a chook with your long winded answers....You can insult me till the cows come home but it will not change the fact that DUD is a pyramid scheme which is illegal and that makes you a scammer.....

Double Up Dollars offer the $25 and $125 Membership Levels of Online Education with a Reverse 2up Comp Plan.

At a first glance it looks like you will be loosing referrals by passing up your 2nd and 4th referral to your sponsor. While this is true you need to look at the bigger picture.

Your referrals will be passing up their 2nd and 4th referrals to you. On each generation your referrals will be multiplying. Before you know it you will have 4 – 8 – 10 – 12 – etc… referrals automatically generated from the Reverse 2-Up system.
    This is a unique system and everyone can get students here.

Your 1st and 3rd referral (if you referred them or the CAPs system gave them to you) will pay you $25 per month. Then each of your referrals will be passing up their 2nd and 4th referral up to you. Each of these members will be paying you $25 per month. This just keeps on multiplying over and over.

You can also join at (Full) Tuition.$125.00

For an additional $100 per month you can earn up to $125 per student instead of the $25 per month per student. So you have the choice when you join to start at 25 or 125.(The additional $100 mentioned above is if you joined for $25.00 when you started)

When the system detects you have made $100,you are then upgraded to have 125.00 from each student monthly.(Also called FULL Tuition Student)So start at $25.00 or full tuition.That is up to you.

When your referrals start multiplying you could see many $125 per month commissions coming your way as this is how s reverse 2-Up system works. Each of your referrals will be passing up their 2nd and 4th referral to you. This is very powerfull as you will see as time goes on.

Join at $25.00 or $125.00

The monthly admin fee plus Oasis and Utopia will be $50.00 This keeps the business running and plugs you into the system,as well for your team.

Wherever you start,whether it be the 25 or 125(full student) you will be at breakeven with just one student below you. I suggest you start at the Full Student to jump start your business.

With the new software and system set up,you will not be passed up if your at the $25.00 level.(Full Student $125.00)
    Example: You join at Junior level...($25.00)Your new student that you just signed up joined at $125.00 (Full Student)
    You will get the full enrollment. of $125.00.

The system will see that you made this,and auto upgrade you to (Full Student)

32. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Okosh. You have been called to the carpet, and clearly have no interest in attempting to defend the garbage you spew. Dr Bob has been 100% transparent, and will back his arguments on any platform. It is obvious that you do nothing more than hide behind the anonymity of the internet. If you are unable to back your arguments with facts, then you should find a hobby other than forum posting. Feel free to post back once you have grown a set and called Dr Bob. But make sure you post something that is based in fact. Everything else you post is just an indictment of the education system from wherever you hail.

I have said this before on this forum. If you can't make a factual statement, then you are a useless member to this type of forum. This forum is intended to be informative for people who are interested in the programs, but the only information available here is the demographic representation of ignorance on the internet.
    I should call him??.....I live in Australia and I should call him in America??....Are you gonna pay the phone bill??....
    Besides, if you learn to read you will see that it was Bob who offered to call me.....
    Clearly an indictment of the education system from wherever you hail....))

So your surname is "B"??....Just the letter "B"??......