Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sweetheart Scammer or did this really hot person pick me above all others?

SCAMMER anita.rfcds@yahoo.com

Hello my dearest,
    How are you today? I hope all is well with you over there in your country as i am believing God that soon we shall meet to share our love together. I am so much happy to have somebody like you across my life. My dear please i will like to be with you over there. you really seems to be caring, honest and loving but what am promising you is that you will never regret having someone like me in your life.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents ( may their gentle souls rest in peace ). Well my dear i have really read your mail and it was quite understood to me and i want you to know that my contact with you is just by the will of God and i want you to see yourself as God sent to help me out of this predicament.

I am really happy with you today and I wonder if God have totally forgotten me, Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties, God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth which i know that i did not make any mistake by choosing you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you is not a mistake, it is by the grace of God almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days fasting and prayers that was conducted here in the camp that's why i gave you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.

God says in the book of life that people should be doing good to the orphanages,Knowing you has brought some kind of relieve to me thereby making me to feel the womanhood in me and also the way that those who have parents do. please i want you to contact the bank today to confirm about this transfer.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father. it is as follows,

Name Of The Bank-------- RABO BANK OF LONDON

Name Of The General Manager, Rabobank London Is---- MR PETER HOWELL

Address: Thames Court, One Queenhithe, London EC4V 3RL, United Kingdom

Email Address------- rabobank.transferdept@financier.com

Telephone Number--- +447596850215 / +447035940104 / +447012979683

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal that as a refugee i am not allowed to direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address- ( rabobank.transferdept@financier.com )
    Attention to ----
    Mr Peter Howell the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my $2.700.000.00 US dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
    ACCOUNT NAME IS DR SYLVESTER AHMADU
    AMOUNT $2.700.000.00 MILLION DOLLARS.
    NEXT OF KIN MISS ANITA AHMADU
    Swift Code: (NIB-LNUK)
    ACCOUNT NUMBER RBL/041178517944/LD/21/B

yours in love for ever,
    Anita........

MY DEAR YOU CAN CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS LETTER BELOW VIA THEIR EMAIL CONTACT HERE AND PLEASE TRY TO FILL IN YOUR IN-FORMATIONS ON THE SPACES BEFORE SENDING THE LETTER TO THE BANK....

To the Office of
    The Transfer Manager,
    Rabo Bank Plc London.
    Mr Peter Howell
    Dear Sir,

TRANSFER APPLICATION LETTER.

To whom it may concern. Greetings to you. This is to certify that I, ...................... aged ................... years old from .................. with a contact phone No ....................... and with an occupation as a ............................. I am hereby to let you know that i am a partner to Miss Anita Ahmadu the next of kin to $2,700,000.00 US Dollars deposited by her late father Dr. Sylvester Ahmadu.

Please Sir,as her partner I am contacting this honorable Bank to know the procedures and the requirements which it needs to get my partners fund transferred to my account.

I here by ask that this honorable Bank should please grant my request and inform me on the possibility of getting my partners inheritance fund transferred to my account because such fund cannot be directed to her due to her present status right now as a refugee.
    I will furnish my account details for the transfer in approval of my letter of transfer.

This is my partner's late father's Account Details.
    Account N°: (RBL/041178517944/LD/21/B)
    Swift Code: (NIB-LNUK)
    Account holder: (Dr. Sylvester Ahmadu)
    Amount Deposited: ($2,700,000.00 US dollars)
    Next Of Kin / Beneficiary: (Miss Anita Ahmadu)

Thank you sir.
    Yours Sincerely,

A.jpg
    A1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER cynthia00godwill@yahoo.com
    Cynthia Godwill

8:12 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
    Hello Dear
    Thanks for your love and concern how are you today? I believe that you are doing well over there in your country,dear I am more than happy with your interest mail to me,Please i like to let you know that i have not told anyone about this existence of this money and so i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (Money) issues all eyes will be on it. I told you that i don't have passport or any traveling document with here, you don't have to go to any bank in your country all you need to do is contact the Royal Bank Of Scotland with their email then they will respond to us,

i have inform the bank about you and what you have to do now is contact them with their email i sand to you and let see what will be their reply darling i have tell you that i have two document with me here in the camp and i have also tell the bank about this transfer they tell me to looking for a foreign partner that is why i contacted you please contact the bank today
    i will like you to contact them immediately with this information i sent to you , tell them that you are my foreign partner, and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my Found deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country,
    please my love i Will waiting to hear from you as soon as you contacted them
    Your in Love
    Cynthia

please Copy this mail below and forward to the bank

Dear Mr, Bruce Van Saun

I write to you about an inquiry in Cynthia Williams late father Account she wants to transfer the fund deposited by her late father Dr,Goodwill Williams from republic of Liberia, which Miss Cynthia stands as the next of kin,both parents are dead and Cynthia was the only child.You are my foreign Partner of Miss..Cynthia Williams from Liberia Her father Dr,Goodwill Williams has an account with your Bank,she has a sum of money deposited in your bank by his late father. she has requested to transfer this money to my country. The transfer of the fund to my bank account in my country so,i want to know the possibilities of transferring this money to my position?
    I hope that you can give me an answer as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your assistance.
    Yours sincerely,
    "James Evans"

HERE ARE THE DEPOSIT INFORMATION.

Depositor; Dr.....Goodwill Williams ...Beneficiary;
    Miss...Cynthia Goodwill Williams .....(daughter)
    Account Numbers:(BLB745008901546/QB/91/A),
    Amount; $4.5million US dollars.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC..
    The name of the transfer controller is Mr.Bruce Van Saun
    E-mail Address: brucedirector.rbs@excite.co.uk
    E-mail Address: royalbankplc.Scotland@inforbs.zzn.com
    Name of the transfer officer is( Mr.Bruce Van saun)

A.JPG
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

And as a Public Service announcement, reported both of these as SPAM on Gmail, and am given the option of reporting LOOKS SUSPICIOUS.

A1.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    This soldier probably has no idea his pictures are being used by scammers. Our government agencies need to start looking into this more and taking some action. How can we get attention? By reporting each one separately?? There are so many...

Sorry Facebook is still giving you fits but they are going to face the music one day.
    Thanks Scratchy,

Yesterday gave me a chance to look at a few other things I had not thought of before. A friend of mine got me two great links that fit in well with the thread as they are some of the people behind these (and other scams). I don't think reporting the accounts one at a time does any good, for instance I tried Facebooks "NEW" method for reporting accounts. I reported one of the accounts using the stolen images of Sgt. Robert D Sanchez, and did so under the option of (Account pretending to be someone else). That option requires he would have to have a Facebook account for me to report it. It is like they are not even trying to do the right thing.

Images stolen from soldiers and used by criminals, some of whom fund the very terrorists that our soldiers protect us from seems a very dark irony. Facebook continuing to turn a blind eye is enough to enrage more than just the handful of us in the scam busting community.

On 5/16/2013 I wrote about 11 links for Monica Lin Brown on this thread, and asked Facebook to remove them. As of today, these are the active links.

https://www.facebook.com/monica.linbrown.54
    https://www.facebook.com/monicalin.brown.35
    https://www.facebook.com/monicalin.brown.31
    https://www.facebook.com/monicalin.brown.94
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004499494806
    https://www.facebook.com/monicalin.brown.5
    https://www.facebook.com/monicalin.brown.12
    https://www.facebook.com/monicalin.brown
    https://www.facebook.com/monicalin.brown.90
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004510724307

MONICA LIN BROWN PHOTOS ABUSED BY SCAMMERS ON FACEBOOK.JPG
    MarkZuckerbergAllows Scammers To Steal Soldiers Photos.jpg
    THUMBSDOWN.JPG
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER olivaldesmond@yahoo.co.uk

Uh another scammer that can't follow instructions. So I gave her the number of another scammer, will let them hash out the details on this one.

7:51 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
    Hello Dearest One,

Thank you for the mail , My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance.please i do hope you will not betrayed the trust respond in you, I confidently know you wont betrayed the trust. Presently ,I am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as refugee due to this crises in my country.

Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us. As well Finnish my studies. Now due to my political situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf to the bank, That is why i decided to make this contact with you, For you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.I have the account number of my late father plus the death certificate, Everything concerning this transaction is clear.

Listen very well, All that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, I have the proves for the existence of this account, All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, And find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.So I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, It is due to the trust and love i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, Believing that i am safe in your hand, No body knows what i have and where i am, Please am asking you for my safety and security keep it very private to your self OK, I know that God will see us through.

Once the fund reach your country, You will now send me money to process my traveling document, as you know now, I have nothing with me for now also i will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone of my Pastor when you can call me,So once i received your mail, I will send the bank contact details to you,from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position OK, I really appreciate your concern, Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

Darling Please send to me your address and also your phone number in case i want to call you.Please if you know you can handle this, Because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your respond. Also tell me more about your self.
    i really love you have a nice working day.

Yours Ever Olival.
    kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER cinda_joseph122@yahoo.com wrote:

Please are you sure that you want to help me, I want you to know that all the documents is with the bank immediately you forwarded your information details then i will submit to the bank which they will contacted you as quick as possible with any documents you may required Meanwhile i need your direct mobile phone number for easy communication also you can reach me on my direct phone number +22555986750

Me trying to get a payday.

to Cinda
    I lost my phone, can you send me some money Western Union to get a temporary one? $50 US then I can call you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER nelly_jimmy2@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest,
    I am glad to write given the opportunity now. Hope you are fine. Mine is very tough over here in Dakar Senegal. I thank God for you. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me.

In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon. We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is Rev.Peter Amos who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST FOR GOD CHURCH )

He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastor's Eamil-(revpeteramos4god@yahoo.co.uk) and Tel number is(+221-767-45-52-34) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.I attach one more of photo to you.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
    Thanks and remain blessed.

YOURS IN LOVE
    Nelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Did a Google search on that email and looks like that one is active in Netlog.

olivaldesmond@yahoo.co.uk

Bild: k640_olivia3o2umg.jpg - abload.de

Olivia <oliva_des@yahoo.com>

Been around a while it seems.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

When I first saw this profile I thought it was from a scammer. The more I look at it, I think it is from a scambuster and/or scam baiter. I will WARN in BIG LETTERS there is a lot of "ADULT" content on the page. There are also a heck of a lot of really good photos used by scammers, chat logs from scams, fake ids and letters. Plus some other stuff that is FREAKY.
    https://www.facebook.com/evelynnyarko.scamgirls

The profile page threw me, but some of the things posted had been redacted which would not normally be a consideration 419 thieves would undertake.
    SG1.JPG

Just two, there are several hundred photos and some other good stuff.
    SG2.JPG
    SG3.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

This next few posts will be a little out of order, call it poetic license. Today a bit more of what criminals do and talk about when they are all alone. Now of course Facebook like any large company as as rules and standards people must follow. One might even make the case that Facebook's leadership has a Duty of Care. This is not law class, and it may be very hard for a plaintiff to prove FB negligent. However, I believe FB leadership has some responsiblity to their users to prevent criminals from preying on their members.

Duty of care | LII / Legal Information Institute

Duty of Care.JPG

Which is one of the reasons FB has community standards https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

FACEBOOKLOVESSCAMMERS.JPG

And a statement of rights and responsibilities. https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms

FACEBOOKPROTECTSSCAMMERS.JPG

Thankfully something like this would clearly violate several rules Facebook has, and I would think put users in some danger of financial loss.

SAKAWADEF.JPG
    SAKAWADEF1.JPG

But then again, maybe I am just a fussbucket.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/sakawaboysGh/?fref=ts

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the part where the messages are a bit out of order from the page. Baron H mentions why he created the page and dating sites, wonder which pretty girl he plays all day? https://www.facebook.com/groups/sakawaboysGh/?fref=ts

SAKAWA.JPG
    SAKAWA9.JPG
    SAKAWA8.JPG
    SAKAWA1.JPG
    SAKAWA3.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

The fourth comment down should be of interest to Facebook and any users.

SAKAWA4.JPG
    SAKAWA5.JPG
    SAKAWA7.JPG
    SAWAWA6.JPG

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is Facebook page is more like a "training ground" for wannabe scammers. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niger...32012743539533

yb.JPG

Send me money and you can get a job, yeah that will work out well.
    yb1.JPG
    yb2.JPG
    yb3.JPG
    yb4.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone this morning seems to want me to contact the Royal Bank of Free Email Accounts this morning.

SCAMMER christineadam801@yahoo.com
    SCAMMER barrdanieljjames@aol.fr

Ah yes, a prepaid ATM card that will only cost me shipping, handling and a small legal fee.

I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with UBA BANK and issued an ATM MASTER CARD valid at US$200.000 for your compensation. I am in LONDON right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also.

So I want you to Contact my attorney in Abidjan Barrister. Daniel James on his information below, because I kept the ATM CARD with him to be send to you as soon as you contact him

Name; Barrister Daniel James
    Email address: ( barrdanieljjames@aol.fr)
    Phone Number: +225-48-95-49-94

I left every instruction with him to send you the ATM MASTER CARD .as soon as you contact him, so make sure you re-confirm your address and Cell Phone Number to him to avoid any mistake on the delivery of your ATM CARD to you. Then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM Machine in the world.

With All My Appreciation
    Miss Christine Adam.
    +447035929563

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest lovely,
    How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again.
    I will also like to see you face to face, look before I come to the site where I found you I pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy

I trust my God.so please try your best for me you will not regret it and please try to be fast OK because my condition here is too bad for me how i wish you will understand my situation here.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this in-formations!.My love is for you and you alone, I will like you to call me. please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.
    accountdepartment.scb@london.com
    standardcharteredbankonlineuk@london.com
    Account number CTB791103546/CMT/91/S
    Contact person Mr, Peter Sands,
    (Director of Foreign Operations)
    Phone:.+447-031-824-758
    Phone; +447-031-825-655
    Fax ..(+447-.31-899-191)

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin.

My dear, l am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well.As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. in the meantime I will be expecting your call any time you receive this email.

Remember the Rev.Phone number: (+221-767-45-52-34)
    Until then have a nice time and always think about me
    Love and trust,

Yours in love,
    Miss Nelly....

SCAMMER john_mary67@yahoo.com

This picture comes back to one other website for Sina Richer.
    johnmary.JPG
    Hello
    Thanks a lot for your effort to write me, I really like to build a loving relationship with you. Could you please be nice and tell me about yourself and send me pictures.
    I like been honest, and I care people around. I respect people I meet on my way up, because I knew that I will meet them again on my way down.
    As you know I am in New York. I will want to visit you soon. You can ask me anything that you wanted to know about me, and I will gladly tell you. I think you are a nice guy, I will be waiting to read from you sooner.
    Regards.
    SCAMMER olivaldesmond@yahoo.co.uk
    SCAMMER utbtrustbank@yahoo.co.uk
    SCAMMER harristaylor@accountant.com

Olival Desmond via yahoo.com

9:03 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
    Dear Darling,

I thank you ones again for your kind towards me.
    I will also like to see you face to face,i like your sympathy upon me very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine after my praying and fasting in which i ask god to direct me to the right person i will have my trust on in which he will never disappoint me at all and i contacted you in which God so good you responded to me which make me have the faith and believe in you that you will not disappoint me after you have my money in your position.

My dear Darling Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My dear is for you and you alone.
    I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status,and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.that is the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the amount deposited by my late father Dr Desmond Phillip to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
    the name of the bank is Unity bank Plc (Unity Trust bank Plc)

Bank email: utbtrustbank@yahoo.co.uk
    Harris mail: harristaylor@accountant.com
    The name of the transfer officer is ( Harris Taylor )

The amount $3.6 million dollars Us deposited by my late father from republic of sierra Leone, which miss Olival Desmond stand as the next of kin.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.as i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever Olival.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wondered if any of this is being picked up by Google, so I went looking. Did find some interesting things:

Facebook will not delete a fake profile of me!? - Yahoo! Answers

Facebook will not delete a fake profile of me!?

I have been trying to contact Facebook all day regarding a fake page, I am unable to actually go on the page myself and report it because that person was smart enough to block me, my friend added the page & reported it. It needs to be taken down. It's a violation of my privacy. They updated a picture I have had on this profile for over a month I'm currently using this one. This person has given out my phone number that I already changed after receiving texts that included personal pictures they received and this was over a year ago. This person is at it again apparently and I'm disgusted with Facebook not noticing the privacy involved in this. Also will be contacting authorities to get that page taken down. It is unfair to people that you have the option of reporting a profile but you don't do anything about it. It NEEDS to be removed. I have been with the same profile since 2008, active the entire time. Look at the evidence Facebook. Take Care of your business.

Answerer 1

If Facebook refuses to delete it, file a police report and they will get it removed
    It also takes 3 weeks for Facebook to remove a profile. Once they have a report, they will contact the person within a week asking them to provide a copy of a license or passport verifying their name. They have 2 weeks to submit this information. Only if the person does not provide the ID within 2 weeks will Facebook then close the account
    They do this as a security measure to prevent people from falsely reporting a real account - exes, enemies, etc will often try to report someone's profile as a fake.

https://www.facebook.com/help/www/174210519303259

Bet you have already been there and done that, without results!!

How do I report a fake account that’s pretending to be me or a public figure?

Fake timelines created to imitate real people (impostor accounts) are not allowed on Facebook. If someone created an account pretending to be you:
    1.Go to the timeline
    2.Click the and then select Report/Block
    3.Select Submit a Report
    4.Choose This person is impersonating someone
    5.Follow the on-screen directions to complete your report

If you don’t have a Facebook account, please file a report here.

If you've lost access to an account you created, learn how to secure your account.

If you see an abusive Page, report it.

(Is anyone laughing yet??)

I just sent some feedback to FB, you think I might lose my account?

Looks like this one has not had much activity, I just liked it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/US-so...49008508550767

15. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Facebook's Hottest Scam: Fake Profiles

I got Facebook to remove one profile because the person used the photographs and name of a real person who is fairly well known and I told him about it. Then Facebook removed that profile. The problem is that these guys make a lot of profiles. Facebook tells us we can tell them when a profile is fake and they will remove it but they don't do this at all. If this group could contact Facebook that might help. Facebook is bragging right now about how they helped capture a criminal and it is going to be on the news tonight, but they don't do anything about people who harass us there. I don't think they care at all about the regular users on the site. They only care about the advertisers who spend money on ads and since we can use Facebook for free, we don't matter to them at all.
    Romance Scam &bull; Getting Facebook to remove fake profiles - SEE FAQ. F.

So what?

"This would mean somewhere between 42.25 million and 50.70 million Facebook accounts are fake, according to the company???s own estimates ... Facebook would not disclose how many false and/or duplicate accounts it removes on a regular basis."

So there aren't that many FAKE accounts - there are that many fake or duplicate which aren't the same thing NOR should they necessarily warrant deletion as implied by the second statement. I have a 2nd facebook page that I use for more adult postings and another more "family friendly" page. I'm sure there are other valid reasons that one might want "duplicate" pages, so who really cares?

I do like the notion of having "validated" pages for well known people -- no one should be allowed to impersonate someone else.
    Facebook: 5-6% of accounts are fake | ZDNet

BI: What is the situation with the fake users and duplicate accounts rate? I know you were working on that certainly in the first part of the year, but you didn't update it in Q3. Is that under control now?

CE: It is very much under control now. It's something we monitor vigilantly. We have user operations teams based in India, in Dublin, in California and Austin that are constantly monitoring. We want to ensure that one of the core tenets of Facebook is that you have your unique identity on Facebook.
    Read more: Facebook Fake Likes And Accounts - Business Insider

Post Thanks / Like

This from shared from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soldi...ocation=stream

This is what is known as a Long Con. The victim new her scammer for over a year before he approached her. Claimed to be an American diplomat working in London. If you want to know how the inner workings of a scam this is a valuable 15 minute video. 97,000 pounds lost by the victim.

The bottom line is always, there are no "trust funds", "lotteries", "gold bars", "diamonds", or anything else that is going to find its way to you from a person you never met. And for that matter probably even from people you have met. And no one uses Western Union to wire money for "business transactions" unless they don't want to be found.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 07-06-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Meet another scammer using Aaron Ramos Photos https://www.facebook.com/donald.bill.18

I previously posted this video, but was contacted on Facebook day by someone who was approached by the person using the above profile.

aaron ramos.JPG
    Zuckerberg.jpg
    I know how about enough staff that soldiers and their families don't have to make U-tube videos to get their lives back from scammers?

Post Thanks / Like

One picked up from the cutting room floor, free and fair elections for scammer leadership.

ssp.JPG

And this one from a FB Friend and fellow scambuster. We will call this scammer on tilt. It is a catch 22 in notifying a victim that they dealing with a scammer.

not a wife.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004467063644

Now its time to hit the ribshaw family pool.

Pooltruck.jpg

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's estimated that 10% of LinkedIn profiles are fake, just used to spam people. But that's a year or two ago.
    ---
    A MLM Skeptic (not a Cynic) covering scams, critical thinking, and psychology
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just came across this last night, armymail.com is a free internet service and is in no way associated with the Army. Every military/coast guard service member has access to a ".MIL" Email. If you are speaking to someone asking for money, phone cards, computers, to help sell their car, or otherwise transport goods you had better demand to correspond only at a ".MIL" address.

Warning from the free website.

ARMYMAILROMANCESCAM.JPG

Websites from various branches of our Armed Services.

.mil.JPG
    .mil1.JPG
    .mil2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kschang View Post
    It's estimated that 10% of LinkedIn profiles are fake, just used to spam people. But that's a year or two ago.
    Then you pile on all the folks that embellish their resumes in ways that would make even Herodotus blush and it creates quite a cesspool. Even worse than some of the folks on the dating sites with their high school yearbook pictures as primary photos.

Post Thanks / Like

So please don't no one say anything, this is supposed to be a secret. But one thing that is not a secret is when you fake a death certificate you need to have the font line up as if it came from an actual printer.

See the documents here and do not allow anyone to see it please.
    Inbox
    x
    Nelly Jimmy via yahoo.com

4:23 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
    My dearest EVERYBODY AT WWW.REALSCAM.COM,
    I thank you so much for your mail.Also, Just want you to know that i have initially made move to contact the bank for the transfer but the bank refused due to my refugee status and law of the land, that such huge amount of money can not be transferred to me direct.Then bank ask me to provide a foreign partner who can stand on my behalf since i did not have relatives alive which was the reason why i contacted you.

In attachment here is the documents i have with me,i don't have id,i lost my id during the war in my country.The once i have here i am sending them to you OK But, all i want from you is to keep those documents i am sending to you now secret,never allowed anyone to see it even your bank or the lawyer because this is a secret between two of us.If you love me and care for my life,and too if you want our relationship to be strong in life,do not go about showing anyone those certificates because these certificates is the money in the bank if anything happened to the certificates which means i can loose the money.

So my love,you should try your best to write mail to the bank for the transaction because i have told them about you and they will be also expecting your mail for them to know that all i told them that i am serious over it.Use their email address below to write mail to the bank for the procedures in which the money can be transferred into your account in your country.

Honey,you know already i have inform the bank about you as my foreign partner who is going to stand as my trustee,to claim the money which my late father deposited in their bank which i am the next of kin.So,what you have to do now is only to contact them by yourself through their email address or phone number i gave to you so that it will be official.Try to contact them today and introduce yourself to them.I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you.I love you more than mere Expressions
    With Lots of Love
    Miss Nelly.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

accountdepartment.scb@london.com

standardcharteredbankonlineuk@london.com

Account number CTB791103546/CMT/91/S

Contact person Mr, Peter Sands,

(Director of Foreign Operations)

Phone:.+447-031-824-758

Phone; +447-031-825-655

Fax ..(+447-.31-899-191)

BC.JPG
    DC.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER brendad.usace@gmail.com
    SCAMMER fast.track@fastservice.com

I received this email this morning from someone who was contacted by a scammer I previously wrote about. Of course any money sent to the shipping company or anyone else will be lost for good. There is no trunk filled with treasure.

My love Fast Track Delivery Company UK, only classified documents that requires special handling from US Military. While contacting the Courier company.you indicate the registration details below.
    My love Kindly use the info below to contact the courier company for the release of the parcel to you. I will notify them that you are my Wife and my contact for the claim of the parcels.

Customer Ref No:FTL/477FT
    Contract Registration number: 8273FT
    INC Number: RC 00276228

Contact Person: Mr Ibrahim Parkozy
    Courier Name: Fast Track Delivery Company UK
    Email: fast.track@fastservice.com
    Phone Number: +447011163907
    Fax Number: +4478721154201

Please my Love, want you to email them to complete the procedure and also to get the exact ETA

1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

For many people they don't want to let go or can't believe they are dealing with a scammer. I have had several people tell me that they just want to get the scammer to "confess", and others who tell me they can't be friends with so and so because they keep contacting their scammer. Best to just break off all contact in my opinion, after all these people are criminals who will say and do anything for one reason, money.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no a mess in rev fathers office, the last one that told me a similar tale asked for $10 for copy fees. That's how they get you, start small.

SCAMMER cynthiajames11@ymail.com

I hope you will be fine today?
    My darling i am sorry for my delay in replying your mail and i am happy to read from you today it is my pleasure to have and know you in my life, concerning what you are requesting from me i have all those documents with me here but i don't have the scan copy of it and the scanning machine in Rev father's office got spoiled as soon as it get repaid i am going to scan them and send it to you so what you have to do now is to contact the bank with the contact with i sent to you in my last mail on my behalf so that i will come over to your contact to start a better life together with you over there in your country.
    I will like you to tell me how you are going to help me out from this condition because i am really suffering here.
    I will be waiting for your mail as soon as you get my mail
    Yours beloved
    Cynthia.

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER mrsgrace.annete@yahoo.co.uk

Even if true this person is trying to rip off their company, hardly a way to start our a relationship. Of course this is not true and the only cleaning will be the person that goes to Western Union to buy this nonsense.

seriously1.jpg
    seriously.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

This from one of my Facebook friends, from one of the hundred fake Morris profiles. I think maybe this one. https://www.facebook.com/morris.laurel.7?fref=ts

Some variation of these stolen pictures.

Attachment 5069

From Morris Laurel: I'm a captain in the us army, currently serving in Afghanistan. I am the only child of my late father and divorced mom. I was raised by my late uncle, who was a major and his good wife, whom i take as my mom.

I have passion for military and it was easy for me to become one of them, because of the effort of my late uncle.Sooner, I will be back home for you.

I thank you for appreciating me. I am honoured having you as a friend. Your prayer as a good friend matters to me most.

Truely, meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but liking you was beyond my control.
    I could search my whole life through and through and never found a good girl. I hope you will be good, because you sound like one.

I love my life because it gave me you, when i was searching for an old good friend.
    When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.
    If I had to choose a day, i choose the day i met you. If i have to forget a day, i will forget the day my ex-wife broke my heart.

You may not appreciate me like I do to you, You may not care for me like I care for you, But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.
    I love you being my friend forever and my soulmate.

Post Thanks / Like

Err,

I think you'd better make that a "contract to supply at a lower price" AND a dictionary, Ribshaw

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing